All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

REACH Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

If there are any concerns with the REACH program the customer service is outstanding. The staff at REACH is always more than willing to personally talk you through any questions you may have.

Tara K.

Read the full review
We use REACH to help advertise many different events, programs and fitness opportunities. With the help of REACH we are able to connect with all of those who travel though our building.

Tara K.

James M.

Kathy G.

Read the full review
The only problem I have is the inability to set different messages to different visual spots.

William M.

Read the full review
I can't say i have any complaints about the software. When i encountered an issue and addressed customer service they were quick to answer any question i had.

Kristine A.

A Solid Piece of Software - Offering Custom Branding and Integrations

I've observed firsthand people coming into our facility and getting up-to-the-minute accurate information to help them find their way, be informed about upcoming events, and be entertained and inspired. REACH's support team is great and they are super friendly... Willing to work through anything with you! It's been a pleasure doing business with them and we are excited to keep expanding our network of displays in new and exciting ways in the future.

Pros

I love that they work with you to design a custom template that matches your organizations brand. Then, they offer integrations (we use the eSpace integration for building schedule) and modules (weather, social media, video, graphics) that pull in data from multiple sources onto one screen seamlessly. I've seen other digital signage solutions that offer either split screen solutions or out-of-the-box templates, but those fall short in creating a seamless brand experience. I also love how I can schedule graphics and videos for different days and times across multiple players/screens, and set them to expire and be removed automatically on a certain date.

Cons

One downside is they don't really offer weekend support. (I was able to get someone to message me back once, but the problem couldn't be resolved until Monday). We are a church and if something goes down on Sunday, we are out of luck. Most of the issues we were having were related to our players being on WiFi, which has as much to do with us as it does with them. Since we've hardwired all our players,...

An honest consumer review for the Reach CMS

Ultimately, Reach has allowed for quick updates to our client ads. Although most features offered by Reach are not something our company needs, they do however open potential opportunities for us to offer to our clients and utilize in the future. Furthermore, Reach did not have a specific feature that one of their competitors does offer (Watchfire Ignite), but I was able to provide the details of this new feature to a Reach Support Representative and they promised to submit this as a potential feature for the Reach CMS. This may or may not be implemented, but my concern was gladly heard - as such, the Reach customer service has been a very positive experience for myself.

Pros

Features available enable us to compete with most of our competition and surpass others. Which in our case, allows us to offer our clients state-of-the-art service.

Cons

Due to this being a web-based system, certain clunky response times for content updates, caching concerns, CSS consistency errors, etc - all account for a demerit in consumer value. Most of which can be addressed with future front-end updates to the Reach software. Largest concern from a front-end development standpoint would be major inconsistencies in responsive view (mobile, tablet). There should be no limitations between devices. Granted, although many of these appear concerning, the web-based route allows for flexible updates on a diverse set of systems, web-based integrations for RSS Feeds/Social Content, and many other valuable features which would hold its weight in limitations if Reach were a standalone application.

Communicate Like a Pro

From the start I knew I was dealing with a professional company. The training was very helpful and the fact that we can onboard any other person, at any other time, for free, is great. I was able to utilize the software right away and didn't really need a lot of support. When I've had questions or need help, the response is very quick. I love the quality of what we have chosen and have had others remark about how they love the displays. I'm glad that I did my homework and chose a winner.

Pros

I love that it is easy to use and very intuitive. I didn't want to have to buy special hardware or be a tech genius to operate it. I need plug and play and that is what I have. The other thing that I like about Reach is that when I have questions, I get excellent support.

Cons

I like the designing content features the least because they are not as user friendly or intuitive as other design software out there. Although, having said that, once you spend the time and get used to the nuances, you can create some very nice content.

Great for First Impressions

Pros

This platform allows us to showcase our offerings. We use it to show our videos of our programs in the lobby area. We also use to inform our constituents our schedule and offerings. It helps us to be more green as we do not need to print out as many flyers. We have also increased the number of current participants that may not know other offerings we have and now

Cons

We are not able to connect it to our current software. We have to manually create the feeds through the REACH Program. It would be easier if it was able to work together.

Great for Internal Communcations

Overall, my experience with Reach has been easy and enjoyable. Reach provides us with all the necessities we need to efectively use digital signage and communicate across our Steelworks.

Pros

Reach has made our implementation of digital signage simple and easy. The support team is great to work with, always responds within the hour, and eager to help. One of the biggest things I like about the platform is the simplicity of it. As we are new to the digital signage platform, the ability to upload department specific content has been a breeze.

Cons

One of the features that would benefit our usage of Reach would be premade templates. Some of our admins are hesitant of building content because they are unsure of where to start. Having ready to use templates would give them a starting point and an idea on how to layout their content.

Digital Signage - Higher Education

Ability to communicate information across multiple campuses across the state. Unlimited training and assistance with content creation allows for us to hand off responsibilities to non technical personnel. Excellent experience overall.

Pros

Easy to use. Templates that allow for branding and standardization of content. Ability to share content across multiple signage players. Support and service after the sale.

Cons

Integration with our Emergency Alert and classroom scheduling systems was a challenge.

Game changer during the pandemic

We use REACH to enhance our internal member amd digital communication. It now also serves as the seamless way for all members to reserve times of their choosing. REACH staff are accommodating and the software and hardware work just as well today as the first day of install several years ago.

Pros

We have used REACH for several years and it always suited our needs. It wasn't until the reopening guidelines set forth by the State and numerous requirements did we fully reap the true advantages of REACH. Scheduling and reservations are now made simple and our Y members love this system. It's equally easy to use from the Admin and member perspective.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike! The only area for improvement could be to have a better app interface. Web based works seamlessly but the app could be significantly improved.

Reach Digital Signage great value

Overall, Reach is a great digital signage company. The product is perfect for our company needs and it is very easy to use.

Pros

The ease of use. The built in tools to create announcements are simple and uncomplicated. The support team is attentive and communicative.

Cons

I originally chose this product over the other provider because it offered a Facebook Live feature that is no longer available. It does not look like this feature is being reinstated.

Reach Digital Signage software

I can't think of a better company to partner with than Reach Media. They actually listen to their customers needs and are spot on with design and implementation. I have rarely had to call support, but on the few occasions that I did our issues we resolved very quick. Reach is an A+ compnay. Our signage is more for aesthetics than function. We always receive comments on how the signage "classes up" the office. Our clients and partners seem to enjoy seeing their "Name in Lights" on the big screen.

Pros

The implementation team at Reach was fantastic, they worked with me to create a beautiful layout that is easy for me to maintain. The interface is intuitive, and updates are quick and painless. The fact that the system is cloud based has saved countless trips to the office, when quick updates were needed off hours.

Cons

I honestly have not run across a "Con" for us.

Good commercial signage software for complicated roll outs

They are a really great group of people. I really like the team and they are good at sorting out any issues we had.

Pros

I like that almost anything is possible as far as sending various content to a network of displays. The software to push content to displays is easy once you're trained up. I no longer work at the company where I used this software.

Cons

When something is flexible it can be complicated and not very pretty and I think both of those things are true about running content through Reach.

Large Scale Migration of 300 Screens

We had a huge problem. Find a new Content platform for our 300 screens. Find a platform that could handle scheduling. We had outgrown our in-house solution which was lacking in a multitude of features that we found on Reach. The support has always been 100% friendly and helpful, and Reach is always responsive to our needs.

Pros

Without Question, Reach has the best and most flexible scheduling solution I have seen. We like to present relevant and live information on our screens as a complement to our advertiser's content. What better or more pertinent content than a Schedule. Many of our clients are Arenas, and scheduling is thus an essential requirement. When we were looking to migrate, we thought we could never find a suitable scheduling platform until we found Reach. Of course, we do more than schedule, but that is what I like most.

Cons

There is not a lot to dislike. I can see improvements with the online calendar by adding more features, and I know those are on the way.

Very satisfied with REACH TV

My overall experience with REACH is great! The customer service is very helpful and answers my questions right away and also follows up after a problem is resolved. The ease of uploading our flyers has saved a lot of time. The REACH program is very user friendly. I have been able to navigate the program without problems.

Pros

I like the ease of uploading our flyer images (already designed) for each of our programs at the Bartlett Park District and not having to recreate the messages. I also like the preview feature on the desktop without having to be in front of the actual screen. Also, I like that I can change the order of our messages under the change order tab. And lastly, adding videos are as easy to upload as images.

Cons

I am not sure if this problem is on our end (internet connection- I have contacted our IT staff and they cannot detect a problem), but under Dashboard - the Network health is offline. When viewing the screen in the lobby, my recently uploaded announcements are running correctly. So I am not sure why it would say it was off line? Also, sometimes when uploading a jpg, Reach will skew the jpg. The image...

Reaching our Youth!

Reach is a great tool that is user friendly and easy to follow. We have had many youth in our program mention they loved being able to sit and eat their meal and get updated at the same time. It is a great tool for what we do!

Pros

We are able to connect with the homeless youth we serve in a way that speaks to them (TV). As sad as it is TV broadcasting in facilities like ours have a huge impact on getting the information out that we need to! I love the fact that I can customize each page the way I want it and then adjust it anytime I need to. I also love the fact that there are stock photos that we can use to help upgrade our message to the clients.

Cons

I only think that I have trouble when I try to update the board, sometimes I get confused on how to get the updates to transfer to the screen. It is getting better but that was the only thing I had trouble with.

Great overall product and amazing customer service!

This product is easy to use and customize. Whether you make your own graphics and upload them or use REACH's images and editing tools, you'll be happy with this system. The designers listen to our specific needs and are able to customize our template at any time as well. Everyone I've had contact with has been super helpful and had immediate follow-through. Most importantly, this system is RELIABLE!

Pros

We had a basic one-screen service for multiple years and upgraded our wall screen to REACH just a few weeks ago. Installation and ordering was easy with the help of our contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who helped us every step of the way from design needs, installation, ordering, billing, and training. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened to our specific needs and was able to customize our program to be EXACTLY what we need for the present and for the future. When we thought we had the wrong cords for installation (which we didn't...our mistake), she was willing to send the correct ones overnight. She was willing to go over and above for us. This has been a consistent trend in all of my dealings with REACH. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Cons

The only thing I would change is the design tools. These aren't always easy to use. The best way to get around this is to design in another program and upload an image instead.

Happy Administrator & User

We needed a solution that was powerful but more reasonably priced than some of the competition. Also a company that was more responsive than some of the large signage vendors. REACH has come through on all counts and has a corporate style that is more like dealing with a family business than one of a large company bureaucracy crunching numbers with everything and charging every way possible. Not...

Pros

I like the ease of use and the quickness that I can post something to multiple signs in multiple locations. Our former provider was one with very good software and REACH had a slightly different approach, but one that made sense and allowed me to manage our signs more efficiently. They are very responsive to user feedback and it show in the software.

Cons

Honestly very little. No complaints from my side.

Great program that allows you to completely customize the display that you present to your customers

It gives our Recreation Center a way to visually present data and information to the public without always having to interact with them. We display upcoming programs and events, along with the time, weather, and the day's building schedule. It's a great visual reminder to the staff and participants alike of all the things going on in the department.

Pros

It's easy to use and update daily. I use the software to show the day's schedule in the building I work in, along with upcoming programs and classes that our department is offering to the public. The display is always fresh and looks great. Whenever a small problem has arisen in the past, it was dealt with quickly and efficiently by the reach staff. I was really able to customize the display to exactly what I want and I'm very happy with the product.

Cons

The fact that each display has to have its own license can make it expensive for smaller departments like ours. Our Recreation Facility is not overly large, but would benefit from having a second, smaller display in an area other than our main display. The fact that the displays have to be completely the same if they are wired to the same computer, or have a separate license for different displays can be prohibitive.

I had originally gone with a different digital signage company, but went with REACH and love it.

Better communication about what our students are currently working on in the building. We put everything on the signs from band concerts, quilting projects, sporting events, parent teacher conferences, lunch menus. Anything that goes on, we put it onto the signs so that when community members and family members are in the building they can get a pretty accurate and recent picture about what's going on at our school.

Pros

It looks very professional and matches our schools colors and logos perfectly. The social media tie ins are also very nice. The YouTube plugin feature is also so simple it's almost idiot proof. I also love that the entire area can be customized to your liking. The Alert system is also very cool for snow days and delays. The parents really like that one. I also like being able to upload PDF files straight to the signs. We get a lot of clothing order forms that are in PDF, so I just toss those up on the signs and we're good to go.

Cons

The scheduling part is a little bit difficult to work with. We have Rschools and it seems to pull a little bit odd, but that may just be me needing to reach out to Customer support representative a little more. It's easy to get it synced up, but it shows (Home) after every event. Not sure why that is. Another thing I've found a little odd is that it is sometimes hard to troubleshoot what is on the screen and what you are seeing when you do a preview. For example, if our FB is not working correctly the display will show all black but the preview will still show the content properly.

REACH, a customer's perspective

From first contact to implementation took a while on OUR END due to budgeting into a non-profit system. When we gave the green light it went very well and quickly...but not rushed. Support gave all the information our IT staff needed for a quick, and wireless, installation and implementation of service. Easy to use right from the start and has become even easier to use than when we started two years ago. They will have to pry this system from my, cold, dead hands if the budget ever becomes too lean or a change is suggested. So, I guess you can say I am pleased with the system and value.

Pros

Being able to edit/control content from literally ANYWHERE. This has saved our organization countless hours vs. the old way with USB thumb drives...not to mention 1 person can do the task that took 3 (with travel time) in the past! The Instagram posts are looking fabulous and the stock artwork saves so much time not having to scour the internet to create holiday greetings/notices of closure.

Cons

I know they are working on it already, but our Facebook posts sometimes appear strange and illegible. It seems only to appear legible when the post is not a 'shared' post or story...only when it's created on-page does it seem to appear legible.

Very Helpful Company with a Quality Product

We are in the process of moving all of our academic signage over to their platform, with some testing and several signs activated. Everyone I have worked with at REACH has been very accommodating, has tried to understand my timeline (which has changed quite a bit due to some legacy equipment we were initially going to use prematurely hitting end of life) and have displayed qualities including being genuinely helpful, willing to go above and beyond to make sure our rollout is moving along as planned, and regularly checking to ensure our experience with the company is first-rate.

Pros

We can do everything in the cloud that I need, the software itself is intuitive and works well. If I ever run into an issue, the REACH staff are very easy to work with and I have enjoyed working with them. I am a person who is laid-back, but has absolutely no hesitation at letting companies know if I am unhappy (our my company is) with them! REACH offers a very good product at a price point that has saved us considerable money while having 99% of the features we were used to using or considering using and added a few we did not have.

Cons

Very little. A few interactive items, I am used to programming myself versus working with the company for a minimal cost. I believe for most organizations, especially small business, this ends up being more of a feature as they can have dedicated people build whatever they need at exceptionally competitive rates. I am just a control freak, so it is more specific to my own personality and situation.

I really like working with the REACH program and it's support help.

Pros

The software is very easy to learn and the support from the team is wonderful. Training went smooth and was easy to follow. The potential this program has is endless. There is such a wide variety to the stock images available that I am able to make any announcement style I would like. Another aspect that I like about the REACH program is the ability to "work ahead" on items that you would like broadcasted. What I mean by that is the option to set start and finish timelines. I am able to work ahead on different events two or three months ahead of time and then just set the broadcast date and not worry about it. There are many useful options that are attached with this program I however just named a few.

Cons

One thing that can be a bit frustrating is the way Windows updates do not sync with my end of the program. Here is an example of when happens...Windows has an update and when they do my monitor will go down. There is a big blue ribbon across the screen that lets you know you must perform a reboot. Well I am not able to reboot that in house. I have to make a ticket for tech support at REACH to do. Now with that being said the support at REACH responds right away and it doesn't take more than an hour to get things back up and running. The communication on their end is great I know exactly when they get the message and when they fix the issue. So that helps make it a bit less frustrating.

REACH Software takes our brand to the next level

From the initial conversations and demonstrations on how the software works, to designing a layout and implementation of our devices, the experience has been top-notch. My questions have always been addressed, and you can tell the responses are sincere. The follow up and updates are appreciated and relevant to my company's needs. We are so happy with the software, we're in discussions on how to use additional devices for future projects now too. The REACH team is so great to work with - you won't be disappointed!

Pros

I was involved with selecting this software, implementing it in our buildings and updating the content regularly. There are many things I like about this software: it is customized to fit our needs, tech support is not only helpful, but they're quick to respond and actually provide a resolution, and the product performs exactly how I hoped it would. Not to mention, it is extremely user friendly! The quality and performance of this product was important to us, and it definitely shows. We've received many compliments on it and we're considering adding more in additional locations. This software not only offers a great communication tool for our company, it helps to elevate our brand. We couldn't be happier with the software.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any negatives - we're very happy with this software.

Reach Software

Great product, great service! Very happy with its performance.

Pros

Setup was very easy. Reach is very user friendly product. You can train a user easly in 1/2 hour or less to do the basics to get them up and running. We use the product to implement rebroadcast of our local church sevices. That is one of the main reason for purchasing he software. Instead of brining in dvd, or thumb drives, they can now upload their videos to the cloud and I can go in and set the playback time. I t has saved me tons of time.

Cons

Right now I do not have anything that I do not like about this program. It gives us everything we have asked for the software to do for us.

Great Visual Way to Reach Your Customers

Oftentimes, customers enter our facility there to attend a specific class or program. The REACH display helps us to quickly and visually impart other offerings that we have to our consumers. They may be in the building to attend a class with their child, but with REACH, they can quickly see the different adult programs we have to offer as well. Without the display, they wouldn't have that information, or even know where to look for it.

Pros

The ability to customize the software for exactly what your needs are. Our display has local time and weather, in addition to the daily schedule of our facility, advertisements, and our company logo. It is incredibly easy to use, and the display is a great way to convey information visually to the people you want to reach.

Cons

The only con to this system is that you need a new license for each different display that you have. Our building is fairly large, and if I wanted to put two different messages/schedules in two different areas of the building, I would have to pay for two licenses.

Engage your Customers

Nothing but Excellent. We have been able to create eye-catching content that makes customers stop and not just walk right on past. I am very pleased to be working with REACH. They continue to enhance the product with new features on a regular basis and I look forward to implementing them in the future.

Pros

Touchscreen integration. Engaging with your customers in a different way than your competitors. This provides great opportunity to keep customers involved and learning more about what we offer. Support team has been fantastic. You don't leave a message and wait for someone to call back. The support team answers the phone and helps you right then! Efficient and super friendly. Integration. They integrate with lots of apps. Social media feeds, calendars, schedules and camera feeds all in real time. With a wide assortment of screen templates and widgets, content is easy to import or create within the software. The installation and setup of our 2x2 video walls was surprising easily.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. No issues to date with performance, customer service or quality of the software.

Easy Transition to digital display implementation - and great Customer service/response

Reach has allowed us to integrate video and graphics in one layout/zone and play them, whereas we didn't have that capability before. It has also freed up the daily/ weekly updating of the screens, as you can schedule ahead and specify dates as to what announcements/graphics appear in each playlist. I currently have 2 displays at different locations displaying different content- i have four playlists going at once. Each monitor has 2 graphic zones, each with it's own playlist - Reach makes this seamless and "easy-peasy".

Pros

ease of use and customization of layouts playlists make importing media easy and simple the ability to make different playlists in different zones makes updating and changing things simple scheduling announcements/graphics ahead of time makes daily updating unnecessary scheduling screen was easy to use and very intuitive Most people can get this software up and running in no time, once again very intuitive layout and design

Cons

The only downside i have found is in the postitioning of Title/Label text boxes - I have had to adjust these several times when putting a static text box/label next to a playlist box. The position on the editing screen is slightly different once it's previewed on the actual screen. It just takes tweaking to get them exactly where you want them to appear.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.