Statusbrew Reviews

4.81/5 (81 reviews)
Pros
  • The UI is outstanding, neat, modern, clean, and this help making the whole thing easier to use.
  • It is a no muss no fuss product that is fairly simple to use with many useful and helpful options ...
  • The ability to track all of my channels in one platform was incredible. Understanding who is and if not following is critical
  • Filtering capabilities to find active Twitter users in any niche you choose. I find Tags and the Whitelist very useful as well.
Cons
  • I am fully satisfied with this tool. I did not come across any problems.
  • There is nothing to dislike in this tool as of now. It fulfills all my requirements
  • I have not found any big flaws in this software. There are small glitches but that is okay
  • This tool is excellent and I have nothing against this tool. It fits to all my requirement
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Alina Bradford

Best Twitter automater

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
It automates my Twitter feed perfectly and I get good data on how my account is doing. I love looking at the charts to see what's changed.

Cons
I wish it could be used on more platforms. I feel like I need to get another automator for my other social media platforms.

Matt Winch

i love Statusbrew. Fast, easy and streamlined. Once you get going on it it's pretty much invaluable.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Pros

Cons
I wish I could filter in Tweet search. Instead I use Discover Twitter users which is also good but would be nice to use both.

Tirthankar Bose

Statusbrew review

Reviewed 2018-11-13

This social media management tool is great time saver. It helps me to save my time in managing social media and investing the saved time in other activities. Moreover, this tool is comparatively cheaper compared to other SMM tools

Pros
Statusbrew is a great SMM tool. It has several features like Publishing, Audience, report and listening that solves my social media problems and saves my time. This tool is quite easy to use. The UI of this tool is great that makes it easy to understand this tool.

Anonymous

Statusbrew works best for managing multiple social media profiles

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Pros
This tool is best when it comes to managing multiple social media profiles. With this tool, I can easily post across all major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+ and Instagram. Moreover, I like the ease of assigning tasks to my team by adding them as a team member and assigning them different roles.

Cons
There is not much to dislike in Statusbrew tool. In last few months, they have improved their platform pretty much which is great. I would advise them to keep up the good work.

Mark Schultz

Statusbrew has provided me with information critical to the growth of my company.

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Pros
Statusbrew identifies the 20% of new followers that Twitter doesn't tell me about. I gain over 100 new followers every week, and that is where 99% of my customer base is and first contact is made.

Cons
Statusbrew doesn't tell me who has blocked me, which in retrospect is not all that important. If they don't want to talk with me then I don't want to burden them.

Andy VanDyke

Great App To Manage Your Social Media Marketing

Reviewed 2017-12-03

Being able to grow my Twitter Following explosively within 30 minutes of work per day.

Pros
My Social Media Marketing is presently focussed on Twitter. Statusbrew is my one stop shop for (semi) automating my Twitter Marketing. I have increased my (targetted) Twitter Followers from 16,000 to 75,000 in 11 months and am generating 15-20 leads a day. Their support team is great. Quick response - taking their time to help and making sure that whatever the reason for contacting them is resolved as quickly as possibly.

Rohit Rog

Statusbrew is affordable SMM tool

Reviewed 2018-09-20

This social media management tool is economical and has lots of exciting features that are great for businesses of all size. This tool remarkably help me to save my time.

Pros
I like Statusbrew for its awesome publishing & audience feature as later helps me to easily schedule posts across all social platforms and former make it easy for me to grow my audience or followers on Twitter.

Cons
As of now, nothing major comes in my mind. Moreover, they have recently rebranded and mostly solved all the issues related to UI.

ritvik jain

Statusbrew has made social media management easy for me

Reviewed 2018-07-29

This software helps me to easily manage my social media profiles and saves my time in managing the social platforms. Moroever, using this tool, I can get connected with right people on Twitter

Pros
Statusbrew has several features that has helped me to easily manage & grow my social media presence. I like their audience feature as it helps me to grow my followers on Twitter and schedule posts across all platform

Cons
I have nothing much to say about the dislikes but I would recommend them to integrate with Pinterest

Anonymous

Statusbrew helped me increase my audience.

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
I liked the ease of controlling my audience and scheduling posts at specific times. It made the job of managing social media much easier.

Cons
It changed frequently, so because of interface updates I had to often re-think what my game plan. All of the updates came with improvements so it was an even trade.

Julian Caldwell

This is an incredible tool in my toolbox.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

RAKESH KUMAR

Statusbrew is better than all social media management tool

Reviewed 2018-05-01

This tool allows me to publish on all social media platforms and help me to increase my followers on Twitter.

Pros
The best thing about Statusbrew is its publishing and reporting section. With help of this tool, I can schedule my post on all major social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media channels

Cons
They don't have Instagram direct posting feature. I think they should work on it. Also, the should work on user interface

Mudit Jain

Amazing Social Media Marketing Tool

Reviewed 2018-04-29

I got many benefits like increasing my social media presence, followers, brand awareness and many more

Pros
Everything is perfect in StatusBrew but i like it's bulk scheduling feature the most it is amazing i have used more than 20 social media marketing tools but did not find this much good and simple bulk scheduling feature

Cons
I think i did not find any cons or negative thing about Statusbrew and i am pretty sure you will tell this same after using it

Vikas Singh

Statusbrew is a cool social media management tool

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Pros
I like using this tool because using Statusbrew I can easily manage my social media posts across several platforms including Facebook, twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. The reporting feature of this tool is great as it helps me to discover how my social media posts are performing on different platforms.

Puneet Tomar

Statusbrew publishing feature is best

Reviewed 2019-07-09

Pros
I have been using Statusbrew publishing feature to schedule posts around Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. And I'm happy with its performance. This tool helps me to easily schedule post and the calendar presents a beautiful way of how I've scheduled post for different days.

Cons
I am mainly using this tool for scheduling it does the job so I have no problem with this tool.

Karthik Ramalingam

One of the Best Social Media Management Tool

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Best quality of performance, very fast work schedule and automatically sharing options with many more features is the better benefits from this software.

Pros
This tool is best for managing and growing audience on Twitter. I can easily schedule my post on all social media accounts in no time.

Cons
As of now. I don't have any issues with this tool. Every thing will be fine working for me when I compared to my old software.

Queen Deleona

It's very in depth and gives you the information that you need to know yet still easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Pros

Cons
At first, the many options can be a little confusing to use and it can take you a moment to adjust...

Manu Khandelwal

An easy way to schedule my social media postings

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Pros
Using Statusbrew CSV upload & calendar feature I can efficiently schedule my social media postings for future. This saves my time and gives me freedom to invest my time in other activities.

Cons
I'd recommend them to add more features in their app for Instagram and Facebook. As I focus on these social platforms as well.

Rahul Sharma

Statusbrew is an amazing Social Media Management tool

Reviewed 2019-05-16

This tool greatly saves our time in managing the social media of our company. Using this tool, I have identified the best posting times and has grown the engagement of our social media posts.

Pros
Statusbrew is an amazing social media management tool. I like the CSV feature of this tool that allows me to schedule posts across all my social media platform in a few minutes. Also, I like the engagement feature of this tool that allows me to know what people are talking about our brand and important conversations related to our niche we can directly jump into the conversations using this tool.

Cons
I am fully satisfied with this tool. I did not come across any problems.

Shama Parveen

Statusbrew is only SMM tool you need

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Pros
Pros:Statusbrew provides a complete solution to my social media postings. Using this tool, I can schedule my posts on all major platforms Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram. Along with this, I can manage my audience on Twitter, find out how my posts are performing on all social media platforms using report section.

Cons
Cons: The Instagram function is just a reminder for you to post, not an actual posting feature. That is something that needs to be noted down. And i think you should also incorporate other Social Media Accounts that are popular among the youngster and as well audience niche

Ritu Sharma

Statusbrew is solid SMM tool

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Pros
Statusbrew is a powerful social media management tool for small businesses. It is one of the most affordable and useful social media management tool. I use this tool to schedule social media posts on daily basis on multiple social channels. Recently, I have tried their engage and content pool feature that makes it one of the most comprehensive social media management tool.

Cons
I have been using this tool for some time and not come across any major flaws in this tool. However, i would want them to integrate with Pinterest as i schedule post on it.

Kumar Rahul

Plan your social media scheduling with Statusbrew

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I use Statusbrew to manage my personal social network profiles and the social networks. The scheduling feature helps me to publish my posts on all social media networks

Pros
Statusbrew is a great scheduling tool that provides you schedule your social media posts weeks or months ahead of the time. The calendar feature helps you to plan your social media postings and find out which is the best time to post.

Cons
They should increase integration with more social networks apart Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, Pinterest and Instagram. I think they should integrate with Tumblr and Reddit.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Riccardo Lucifora

Statusbrew is perfect if you want more control on your social profiles

Reviewed 2018-09-25

I now have a good control on my Twitter profiles and can decide better how to make it grow forward.

Pros

Cons
Some interesting functions are not available for free. But no one else offer them for free, and you can use them for free to evaluate how useful they are. There-s a free trial of for two weeks when you first log in.

I just use it!

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Easy posts management and audience growth management.Basically it saves a lot of my time. a good analytics behind, I would say.

Pros
It is easy enough also for not really professional users. allow me to plan my posts and to grow my twitter audience. administration is easy and so far everything works.

Cons
There are sometimes some problems in uploading photos to planned posts. But that is all I have problems with sometimes.

Abhishek Paruthi

Statusbrew is by far the best SMM tool used

Reviewed 2018-12-19

This tool helps me to manage my time in handling multiple social media profiles which is a great thing. Moreover, the report feature of this tool allows me to evaluate the social media performance every month

Pros
The publishing feature of this tool allows me to manage my social media profiles extremely well. I can easily schedule posts using the schedule feature of this tool and social listening feature of this tool is great to keep track of all important social media conversations.

Santhosh DR

This is a complete social media tool

Reviewed 2018-05-15

This tool is easy to streamline social media tasks. Moreover, it helped me to increase my followers on Twitter so, if you are looking for a tool majorly for Twitter then go for this tool.

Pros
This tool is a complete social media tool that helps me to schedule my posts on different channels and also keep an eye on my followers. The csv feature is awesome as it helps me to schedule my posts week or months ahead of its time.

Cons
As of now, I don't find any major drawbacks in this tool. I have a suggestion that they should improve their analytics and report feature.