Tagboard Reviews

Tagboard lights up giving day!

Overall, our experience was positive and we will use them again.

Pros

We loved using an integrated Tagboard during our last university giving day and will use it again this spring. Being able to see real-time activity on our campaign's hashtag was a really fun and interactive way to engage our online audience and spiked our impressions significantly.

Cons

The only drawback was the odd "hashtag surfers" that would show up in our aggregator. There wasn't an easy way to flag or remove them but they were quickly over-run with actual users.

An interesting addition to live events

Pros

My favorite thing about Tagboard is the real-time nature of it. We used it for some live events where we would feature content from our audiences who were attending the events. It made them more interactive and also incentivized our audience to participate in online discussions because their content could be featured.

Cons

It's not so much a listening tool as it is a tool to encourage social sharing. For listening I would prefer something different like Nuvi, but Nuvi does not do what Tagboard does for our live events.

Helpful for our purposes

Our organization uses Tagboard primarily to follow along with the social media engagement during our annual meeting. It accomplishes that pretty well.

Pros

It's handy to see all the social media posts with our hashtag in one place.

Cons

Sometimes, certain platforms' posts don't show up or aren't updated for a while, and I don't think Instagram is included unless you make a Tagboard account, which most of our audience wouldn't want to do.

Perfect for our arena video board

We've used Tagboard for our in-arena social media experience for two season. Love it. All social media posts can be monitored and tracked from any laptop or smartphone and updated in real time.

easy and efficient

good

Pros

easy to use possible to change the long possible to copy and paste

Cons

keyboard does not group all symbols uppercase letters must be pushed before writing

Very helpful on finding the right tags

I use Tagboard to find the right tags for my social media posts as I know tags are very helpful for SEO. I found it's really easy to use. It shows all the popular tags related to your search. Other than that, I didn't explore much else on their website.

Pros

Easy to use, helpful, free

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating