XOGO Decision Signage Logo

XOGO Decision Signage Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.33/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Best decision and addition to my business. I am very happy with the results and so are my customers.
We are able to show great pictures of our salon, events we assist to and promotions going on at the moment. Recommended, plus the customer service is amazing.
The quality of the XOGO software is pretty good too. The setup instructions were easy to follow and the customer support has been awesome in overcoming some of the challenges we have faced on our end.
We tried several other supposedly simple solutions. What a frustrating mess.
About the only problem I have is a monthy fee for more than one unit.
Unfortunately unable to download actual XOGO Manager to Laptop so I can access All Menu functions.

XOGO Decision Signage users...

Scala-logocaret
listing-logo

Scala

Play Digital Signage-logocaret
listing-logo

Play Digital Signage

How would you rate XOGO Decision Signage?

Simply and Easy

Transcript

Guillermo: Hi, my name is Guillermo. I'm an IT manager. And I would give XOGO a five out of five. If...

Easy and efficient - XOGO is digital signage for the next generation.

Pros

Easy to use GUI. Hardware IOT devices simplifies and saves time for initial deployment and ongoing support.

Cons

Some more features and control of content ingestion (being able to import more than one image or video at a time into the library, folder or multiple file import feature would be preferable) and more control over the playlist settings, especially for the variables of time an image or video can be displayed, etc., would be helpful (increments of 15sec seems limiting).

Thanks Justin! Appreciate the review, and we are listening. We have additional timing options and batch upload in our backlog now, along with some really exciting new features i.e. social media integrations. Stay tuned! -Justin M. | CMO

Best marketing tool ever

Love it

Pros

Easy to use and ad your slides or videos to the Playlist. Set up was a little lengthy but their support were quick and very helpful to walk me through it. Once set up it is a breeze to run and manage on your own.

Cons

Software is super easy and user friendly

Product presentation

Pros

I like the fact that I don’t have to go out and buy additional hardware to complete a simple task. My only concern is that for equipment I already own, I have to spend extra per monitor. I’d understand if I had to on multiple locations but a single location using different slides, it gets a little pricy each month.

Cons

I’m not a big fan of having to use only my phone to upload images or videos, some projects I would prefer to use just the PC for simplicity.

Thanks for the review Raymond. Good news! We do have a PC option. Please reach out to support@xogo.io and we help you. The PC version is available in the Windows Store or as a separate download if you don't have access to the store. We look forward to connecting!

XOGO Manager

We are using this as a display in our front office as a sort of welcome sign.

Pros

I liked layout of the software. Everything is laid out and labeled intuitively. I enjoyed how easy it was to set up the player and schedule the player. I had great experience with customer service. Fast, friendly responses.

Cons

Can only display videos and images. I would like to see widgets for weather or social media or be able to configure zones to display multiple items at once.

Thanks for the nice review! If you want to play news, weather or social media, you can do that by signing up with one of our content partners and then loading their feeds into XOGO. Please see www.xogo.io/dynamic-content Let us know if you have questions about getting it set up!

New XOGO User

Pros

Very easy to load and update assets and create a playlist. Love that it's cloud based and I can update the signage from anywhere.

Cons

Would like to see a MacOS / iOS version. Also would like to have more control over the transitions between assets. Documentation on the overlay functionality is thin. I'm still not sure what it is or how it works.

Hi Kevin, thanks for the review. The iOS version of XOGO Manager will be released before the end of 2019, along with some new (advanced) features for playlist scheduling. Overlays are typically used to put a logo in one corner of your signage content; we are launching a new video tutorial about that on our YouTube channel this week!

XOGO Helps Fill A Communication Gap

Pros

XOGO has helped our staff communicate with all of our staff throughout the country. It helps with safety announcements, HR, and corporate communication.

Cons

I haven't found a feature that I've needed but wasn't available.

Solid product that is easy to use

Pros

This product is easy to use, easy to set up and definitely worth every penny.

Cons

You are limited to a specific amount of slides, if you want more you have to pay for unlimited. It would be nice if there was a tiered fee.

First Time users of a Signage product

Pros

We started looking at Signage applications and went with XOGO due to the ease of the product and ease of cost for our Church application. Once we purchased and installed we are finding it very easy to use and manage.

Cons

One item we have is changing over to a new PLAYLIST takes several mins before it will update the device and show on our Signage board.

Easy and Inexpensive

Pros

XOGO is super easy to set up and use. The apps look nice and run on our existing Windows hardware. Can't beat the price. I would like to be able to use it on iOS but it sounds like that's already in development!

Cons

It was really easy to upload our videos. Someday I would like to have the ability to pull in web content such as social media, news, weather, etc. but for now this is a perfect way get our own graphics and videos on-screen.

Thanks Chris! You can actually pull in online content now from one of our partner companies like Screenfeed or Seenspire. Check out www.xogo.io/contentpartners for more info!

just the right technology to allow us to now have digital menu boards

we are rolling out our new Digital menu boards and marketing messages this week. VERY HAPPY !!!

Pros

this product is super simple to use. if you can handle an iPhone....you can use this

Cons

nothing so far, except maybe no iPhone IOS compatability yet

Compact, and it works

Pros

it works!, and the free trial helps you know the product before buying

Cons

I installed the player app on my TV, but couldn't get a consistent connection, so I had to buy the device

Ethernet Cable Required

Two thumbs down at this point. On top of the ether net issue the account software is impossible to find. It keeps pointing you to the same thing and you cannot get the phone/tablet/computer to talk to the xogo box ether net = melt down.

Pros

I have been banging my head again a wall for weeks trying to get this set up. I am not getting the xogo box to communicate with anything whether it is attached to a ether net cable or not. I am not sure that is made clear with the instructions that are given that there is a hot spot included. Not sure that this will work for us as that we cannot get access to an ether net cable by where we need the signage.

Cons

Where do I start?!? I mean, the ethernet cable to get the "hotspot" working. The app that does not seem to have the management software attached it....on and on and on....

It was very nice to talk to you. I appreciate giving us a second chance. Let's leave this review up until you are happy and then we can update if you are willing. Team XOGO

Good Product

Pros

It gets what you want out for everyone to see and is easy to add photos and videos

Cons

It seems that when you add photos, it won’t update itself unless you go and do it manually

Great Investment

great experience and visual signage for customers

Pros

Ease of use, freedom to use my content.

Cons

software is a little glitchy and jumps photos sometimes

Intuitive product with great features

Pros

The XOGO Mini is quick to setup and very easy to use. XOGO Manager is so intuitive. I like that it's easy to select which portion of a video to show, and you can easily hide a graphic until you're ready to show it with the Realtime feature. Love it!! Also, I got an email almost right away to offer any assistance should it be needed.

Cons

It took a little while for my computer to find the XOGO Mini when using Bluetooth to connect it to WiFi (but that may have just been my computer).

Thanks for the nice review Lindsey! We're so happy that you like XOGO. That's what makes all of the hard work worth it. :)

Beer Menu

It’s a product I was looking for and needed

Pros

It’s what I was looking for to post my drink menus

Cons

Set up was a little confusing The instructional video was not very clear

Great product for SMB!

Pros

great product for SMB. very simple delivery; choose the right offering for your business at the right price point.

Cons

The ability to support more features as the trends for signage is increasing like 3D, Augmented reality and so on.

XOGO for big organizations

Pros

Easy to use and plays video which is great, scalable and controllable

Cons

Expensive if you want to use many displays (need to come up with attractive pricing structure and packages)

Hi Mohammed, thanks for the review! We do in fact offer enterprise pricing (as well as optional installation and customized support services) for large deployments. Please drop us a note at sales@xogo.io - we'd love to discuss how we can help with your project!

Simple Digital Signage Solution

Pros

Very simple and intuitive. It's a clean interface but allows for customization it wanted.

Cons

To this point, I haven't come across any specific downsides to the software. Would maybe like to see some video/photo editing options within the platform, but definitely not a huge ask.

Thanks for the nice review! Stay tuned for more exciting features coming in 2019.

Great option for digital menu

Pros

Very easy to program. Using with fire tv stick.

Cons

The only problem I ran into is that they ran out of the hardware players so I had to buy a firetv stick.

Simple, user friendly digital signage solution

Pros

Easy to setup and use. Pretty intuitive interface makes it simple for anyone to use.

Cons

The media library and playlists are a little cluttered the more items you get in there. Would be nice to have folders and ways to organize media better. Also, cost get's a little high when you have multiple devices. Would appreciate lower bulk license discounts.

Xogo functions review

The Overall experience is good!

Pros

- Easy integration hardware in the company - Easy to use - User friendly interface

Cons

I would if you can post some videos/tutorials about how to use the url feature, and how much can we do using it

Functionality

Pros

I like the manage option which I can manage it remotely from anywhere.

Cons

If you can increase the no of slides option in free tier that will be great.

Super easy to use

As a comic and game shop that carries a plethora of products, the struggle is to inform our guests as to what's available in-store. XOGO is the answer.

Pros

XOGO makes setting up a digital sign incredibly easy. I was up and running within 30 minutes.

Cons

I don't have enough time in my day to put together new content for the sign, but that's hardly XOGO's fault. :) They also offer help creating content, but I haven't explored that option yet.

Thanks for the great review! We're glad that you like our platform. Let us know if you need help with content at any point and we'll be happy to help.

Fast, Easy and Economical Digital Signage

Been great to easily advertise menus and monthy specials. Changing them as need is quick and fast. Great deal.

Pros

Ease of use of both hardward and software.

Cons

About the only problem I have is a monthy fee for more than one unit.

Hi Ray thanks for the feedback! We're happy that you like XOGO and its ease of use. Unfortunately we do have to charge for pro accounts (that's how we stay in business!) but you'll find that our pricing is one of the most affordable in the industry. We are committed to keeping it that way, while carefully developing new features that make XOGO even more powerful and easy to use. Thanks for being a customer!