All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Zeetaminds Reviews

Pros

It works very well and once you learn the workflow it's very straightforward. Good product and very good customer service, fast and they make a real effort to help you set up etc.

Sevan E.

Read the full review
Useful smart signage platform with pack of good features and excellent after sale support.

Viet N.

Read the full review
I love it because you can manage any number screens from anywhere, anytime, it has a powerful scheduler, just awesome when you want to schedule your content hourly, daily or monthly.

Peter M.

Read the full review

Cons

In some models of Android boxes the portrait mode doesn't work. Maybe this its'n a problem of Zeetaminds and it's a limitation of the box).

Enrique R.

Read the full review
An error will occur if there is a small gap when splitting the screen.

NAOTO M.

Denis O.

4.9

Very good platform

Pros

Overall a good product ,Good support from zeetaminds team , it can be used for any level of business

Cons

Frankly Didnt come through any problem till now , we can correct it by reaching out to zeeta minds

Appreciate your kind feedback. Thank You!

Good Digital Signage Software Corporate Communications

Amazing product and extra good support.

Pros

Ease of use of Zeetaminds CMS and the apps like twitter and news apps which ensures that our content on screens is fresh all the time. Also, the personalised training provided was quite helpful.

Cons

It addresses our use case. Not much I can think of.

Impressive and Value for Money

Pros

Ease of use and customization. Excellent Support.

Cons

Need stable internet connectivity for transition videos.

Awesome Software

very easy to use and i love it!!

Pros

Easy to use and straight forward set-up but customer services is the best. support replies back within mins of request for most of our requests.

Cons

Still heaps of functions to be added to make software more user friendly. also, mobile app needs further development for administrators that are on the go all the time.

User Friendly Software

Its a good Company to deal with.

Pros

It is user friendly. Easy to navigate & upload content.

Cons

Integration can be improved. It has this feature at the moment but it can be improved in future.

Easy, solid and offline mode

I had an amazing treatment of their customer service, I felt I was talking to my colleague or teammate asking for guidance on this software. Was helpful, fast, easy to use. Not just my seller was amazing, also the software was exactly what I was looking for. At first, became hard to me explain to a browser what I needed and It wasn't the first option that appeared. I wish it was, I have could solved my problem quicker.

Pros

- You can set up easily - Offline mode - Lot of configurations - Multiplatform

Cons

- Mid term on learning curve - Refreshing the player with new cfg kinda tricky. But still solid.

Thanks a lot for the detailed feedback :)

Easy to use and great functionality

Excellent support and very very responsive. Even implemented the changes needed to work in our network without any delay.

Pros

Ability to present many different formats and easy to understand and use.

Cons

It has no support for screen mirror support. So the signage screens cannot be used for adhoc presentations if needed.

Thank You so much for your feedback. Your appreciation means a lot to our team.

Excellent Smart Signage Software

useful smart signage platform with pack of good features and excellent after sale support.

Pros

- User friendly with packs of features and useful functions. - Integrated with CANVA for design features. - Open centralised platform on cloud, so easy to implement and support.

Cons

There's none that I do not like about this software.

Just what we were looking for during these tough times!

Pros

1. Customer Support 2. Speed of Service 3. Overall Platform

Cons

UI can be better & Mobile Friendly Can add some additional features

Zeetaminds

great

Pros

easy to use dasboards and interface. full deployment of controls and fast updating

Cons

no integration with traffic count and audience analytics

Best cost. Greats Features

In my problem with orientation, the supoort has an intensive follow and try resove in all possible ways. At the end I decide change the box model and the problem was resolved.

Pros

The sistem its very stable. 100% uptime anr running very well. The customer service its awesome. Very fast and resolute. Features of soft are complete.

Cons

In some models of Android boxes the portrait mode doesn't work. (Maybe this its'n a problem of Zeetaminds and it's a limitation of the box) Nothing more.

Simple the Best option

An excellent support and training

Pros

I searched and tested many of many digital signage sotware platform and found zeetaminds tbe best option and value.

Cons

Just need improve mobile app, more interactive.

Digital Signage

I researched digital signage software for three months and nearly 'settled' on another brand when I discovered Zeetaminds and I'm glad I found them before pulling the trigger. I've had multiple installs in both landscape and portrait mode and happy with all of them.

Pros

I seldom require support but when I've needed help the Zeetaminds had been there with an answer much faster than any one else I've used in this industry.

Cons

The client app for touch screen devices is different installation than for not touch screen devices. Really not that big a deal for me but it would be nice to align to a single app. I'm sure they had their reasons. Either way, both are solid apps.

Happy to hear such a great response. It keeps us motivated. Thank You Derek :)

Best DOOH software ever

The most best people behind sucess , as well as they all are so motivated they consider every error as challenge .

Pros

Ease to use , automated audit , perfect on all time. Very rarely we see the errors and that also support resolves in minutes.

Cons

Android and developers can’t be predicted about updated versions . So if the updates are in line. And if the same is reaveled to users that makes us better in buying hardwares and updates versions

Digital Signage Solution

Overall is it a very user friendly piece of software that helps to centrally manage the signage TVs.

Pros

It is very easy to use and there is flexibility to use it either on premises or the cloud based solution. It also works on windows and android systems. Works with LG and Samsung SoC based Signage TVs. Very easy to setup and make screens live in short time.

Cons

It still has room for improvement like quality of life improvements. We need an option to select all items in playlist and set the duration timer. The default timer is 10 seconds and each image needs to be edited if the playlist contains a lot of images. It can also have a feature lets say in media library to have folders and playlists can create a template to "watch" folders and play what ever content is in there even after the contents of said folder is changed. This allows us not to constantly have to change/update the playlist everytime there is new content.

Thanks a lot for the review Bilal. We took your feedback very seriously and implemented setting the default time for each image in the playlist. It is available in "Preferences" in setting tab. Will always strive to do better :)

Simple and Most Powerful CMS for Digital Signage

Zeetaminds is our solution partner for our Amkette Android Digital Signage Players. We've done 1000+ implementations together and so far as we have wonderful experience in terms of quality and support of the solution. Together we've failure rate of less than 0.1%.

Pros

Zeetaminds solution stands out in the industry due to easy yet most powerful functionality with the features to meet all the requirements from basic to professional level.

Cons

Integration of Zeetaminds solution with Amkette Android Digital Signage Players is super easy and so far as we didn't find any limitations.

Excellent Platform for start you Digital Signage Business

I can now run signage on a wider variety of platforms and start making a digital signage a full-time investement.

Pros

I find the platform to be versatile, responsive and quite simple to use.

Cons

I haven't been able to use the CMS app for some reason but to be fair I haven't spoken to support about it as yet. Otherwise, I can't find any real reason to complain.

Best Software for DOOH

Pros

Extremely useful features for DOOH like Multi-User feature, Content Expiry, Proof Of Play reports, Media replace are offered at a reasonable price point. The software works like magic and is extremely stable. I strongly recommend for any DOOH company or anyone for that matter to try Zeetaminds if you need a Digital Signage Software. The team is extremely helpful at each and every stage.

Cons

They keep adding features periodically and updates are done automatically. So, not much to complain about.

Thanks for the review Mani. Our main focus is DOOH and Retail. So, when we get a super positive response from a DOOH agency, it is a celebration for Zeetaminds.

Nice Product

Using since 3 years, good support services and immediate rectification.

Pros

Integration Part, can be mix any kind of media.

Cons

Dash board to be improvised by graphically.

Thanks for being our long-term customer. Appreciate your feedback. We shall keep enhancing our signage platform.

A right mode of advertisement

I am able to showcase my services and products involved in my industry which is a right way or to say this is an easy way of communicating to my customers

Pros

It is very easy to use and you can do it from any place or anywhere, the quality is good and most importantly the people involved are too good. It is very useful for me.

Cons

I don't feel anything least except if we could function off line

Thanks for the feedback Swathi.

Great service and great team

Very experience so far. No downtime to speak off.

Pros

Very easy to use the CRM. Very easy to get started. Team was able to customize certain things as per our requirements. Has kept on improving and adding features at no additional cost. The team behind this is very proactive and on the ball.

Cons

Would like some features that are yet not implemented. Team is working on them, so let's see.

I guess you meant to say "CMS". Auto correct can be difficult sometimes ;) Thanks for taking the time to review Zeetaminds. Means a lot!

Definitely worth it!

Zeetaminds has given us a cost effective means to manage our Digital Advertising Screens. We reveiwed a number of CMS programs and found them to either be over priced or over complicated. Zeetaminds provides a means to manage content effectively within a relatively simple framework. Whilst some features have taken a while to get our heads around, the Zeetaminds team has always been readily availble to answer questions and assist with solving possible problems.

Pros

Cost Effective Great Support Playback Reporting

Cons

Some features could be made simpler to use.

Simple and Valued Solution

Pros

Simple and compact design , Easy to use and handle

Cons

Need more upgrades likes Emergency data pushing , Audio Streaming .

Zeetamind review

I'd say it's going good & Zeetaminds is special and is good going forward

Pros

Very efficient and brings a new & modern way to making advertising very effective

Cons

It could do with more options in scheduling to operating in a variable & suitable way to one's liking and should be more user friendly for us when we need to rename a channel

We will take note on the point of Ease of Use. This quarter our development team is focused on enhancing the user Experience on Zeetaminds Platform. Always appreciate critical reviews as it helps us to improve.

Services CMS

Wonderful experience, and we will spread the service to many institutions

Pros

The speed of the site and the abundance of services

Cons

Nothing I like little thanks everything is good

Thanks a lot Ali :) Means a lot to the team.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.