ZeroBounce Reviews

4.77/5 (188 reviews)

Aravind Natarajan

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Anais Blequett

No more spam in our business emails.

Reviewed 2018-07-27

Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero BounceIn our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Sergio Rafael Eduardo de Hijes

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

Reviewed 2018-09-20

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Anonymous

A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic

Reviewed 2018-10-19

I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Great value for the money!I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Adelaynes Castillo

An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this softwareIn our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam. Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

O. Kelvin King

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns. Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Your Emails - Clean.

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

George Gonzalez-Rivas

Has become my go-to email list scrubber

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-01

My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. You wait for less-time-than-you'd-expect, and you download a folder with several subfiles. This is your content segragated into deliverable, undeliverable, email traps, and 'accepts all'. Be smart and just send to the deliverable segment. If you're using a backup or temporary email provider because you suspect the list is bad or you got a groupon or something then you can include the "accepts" all segment too.

Ernic Jose Vasquez Marin

excellent software easy to install and use very efficient

Reviewed 2018-06-27

It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

Anonymous

A great addition for customer service specialist’s tools

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Our company receives thousands daily emails regarding customer and partner company feedbacks. And upon using ZeroBounce, our team has properly managed every single email. ZeroBounce managed emails, separating spams from client response, it verified emails and senders, allowing us to remove spam addresses and other more features. It has indeed increased productivity on our end of the company.

Pablo Trinidad

The mail of the company totally clean thanks to this program

Reviewed 2018-04-21

Thanks to this software my company acquires more versatility for the reception of information by the clients, it allows me to create spam filters necessary to not fill my emailsProduct of the offers presented by our company, many of our clients add us to spam emails that send their emails to the database of our organization. This program is very useful for us because it allows us to place really effective spam filters that allow us to have our trays operational to serve our customers.

Muneeba Feroze

Software is worth buying

Reviewed 2018-02-08

I really like the customer Support. Well trained, extremely helpful and responsive. The support is available 24/7 and is available online as well. Videos are even available for training which makes setting up quite easy. There is a free trial option available as well. I believe the pricing is even quite economical. I was able to validate a couple of thousands of email addresses from my Access database with some development on my part. It works great. There are still about 2-3% of bad addresses in the junk email list I had after Zerobounce validation unvalidated a lot of them.

Daniel Alejandro Mora

It all started with the free trial

Reviewed 2018-06-19

Well like in the title, you just need to take a look at this tool for free. After I tried, it was easy to pay for it when the trial was over. Great email manager, to just know I´ll be seeing exactly what I need to see when it comes to work: it´s priceless. Great app, and this includes great costumer service. Easy to customize the spam filters and just easy to always be in touch with your clients. Thank you.

Karla Leon

Easy to use tool, neat and clean tray

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Easy to use tool, very comfortable to adapt to our needs, so you can suggest 100%. Accessible cost.When you have a high demand in emails, this application is very helpful to keep the tray clean of spam since it allows you to place filters and thus receive the emails you really need, improving management.

Emma Peterson

Great service but others are better (barely)

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Overall experience was good. I would recommend ZeroBounce as the second best email validation service and the easiest to use. Price was very competitive, but ZeroBounce raised prices in the middle of my usage. Fortunately, I was grandfathered in, but the service we ended up going with (that had better customer support) actually ended up being cheaper when scaling.ZeroBounce is quick to learn, easy to use, and also has reports showing the breakdown of results. Compared to other services, it was better at sorting greylisted emails and was "better safe than sorry" with do not sends.

Anonymous

ABC - 123 - Done and Done! So great, fast and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

The sheer fact that I know that I won't have Hard Bounces on my email Campaigns is enough satisfaction alone, everything else is a bonus! Fast, VERY easy to use and user-friendly. Its super user-friendly and I love the outcome of knowing that my emails are verified before I send a massive e-Blast or marketing campaign to my clients!

Dennis Maina

Best software for eliminating spam messages in organization emails and chatroom

Reviewed 2018-05-25

There are no spam messages and other malware in my inbox The pricing is fair compared to the enormous tasks and protection that arises from the product Its easy to install and use

Maryuly Ordaz

i love this platform

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Zerobounce is the best email verification platform. It is easy fast and efficient. They give you free cleaning of 100 emails and this helped us a lot. I love

Serghei Pogor

I had a great experience working with ZeroBounce and I also appreciate your API system, really helpf

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Quality Results, Affordable price, API and file upload option The checking process is really fast and easy to understand results

Anonymous

ZB vs OTHER service provider.

Reviewed 2018-07-17

The abuse and not valid emails turned out to be more accurate against another vendor.So far it has been good and hope the same level of service continues if not better.

Dana Stone

Great service

Reviewed 2018-07-17

ZeroBounce can indentify many spam traps that might exist

Best Anti-Spam Software in the Market

Reviewed 2018-07-25

From small businesses to large ones, no matter how many emails and noise you receive on a daily basis, ZeroBounce has got you covered. The perfect solution for sorting, analyzing, and presenting the information you WANT and NEED to see.

Jeremy Miller

Powerful, easy to use tool. Polish your email lists with rich insights.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-01

Cleanse email lists. Quickly analyzed and "cleansed" our list of 20,000 emails. The insights from ZeroBounce helped us improve the data quality prior to transitioning marketing automation platforms. This was especially useful for eliminating bots and dead email accounts, and clean up legacy accounts. We were able to purge a lot of records, which reduced our licensing costs for the new MA platform.