ZeroBounce Reviews

4.7

How would you rate ZeroBounce?

Pros

We had a large list of contacts that needed to be clean in a short period of time. Thousands of emails were validated very quickly and the quality of the clean up was very good.

What I like most about ZeroBounce is how easy it is to sign up and begin cleaning my emails list. They have great pricing and amazing customer service.

Its accuracy is one of the most important attractions. Its API integration makes is more reliable.

Cons

Sometimes zerobounce filters let some bad emails through but this is not often and probably a tolerable error.

Wilford C.

Discovered some of the emails i have been emailing were spam traps.

DG

Donna G.

Ready made widget is missing for faster non techie integration. Dashboard is very much outdated and unfriendly.

MC

Meenal C.

Best customer service I've had in years

Transcript

Kim: Hi. My name's Kim. I'm a freelance Technical Manager. My rating for ZeroBounce is a five. For more...

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation Tool

It was an amazing experience with the ZeroBounce so far.

Pros

ZeroBounce is the best Email Validation software we have ever used so far, it's been the best we used before launching our email marketing campaigns.

Cons

It's the fully featured software and has the best functionality possible. It's complete according to me.

We're so happy to hear that, Chetan! Thank you for taking the time to review ZeroBounce, and please reach out whenever you need us again.

Zerobounce review

My overall experience has been amazing as the software is very easy to use and the results are very quick and reliable. Customer support is something to work upon.

Pros

Ease of use of the software is something to compliment about. Shows very quick reviews and better results when compared to other such software.

Cons

Doesn't give email validity check up for many domains.

Mr. Vikram, thank you for taking the time to share your review of ZeroBounce. It's great to hear that you're enjoying the software, and we hope it's helping you get better email results. As for your feedback on the support team: we're sorry and would love a chance to make it better. We're investigating to find out what happened. Can you give us a few more details about your experience? Please reach out anytime at support@zerobounce.net and we'll do our best to serve you. Many thanks!

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Pros

Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Cons

The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system. Many thanks for taking the time to review us! Team ZeroBounce

Helpful email validation tool

Overall my experience has been positive and I appreciate the AI tech they have for catch-all servers. This has helped me further avoid bounces.

Pros

I use ZeroBounce on a daily basis to verify emails for large email marketing campaigns. The platform is priced well and easy to use.

Cons

Customer support can be a bit slow to reply when I had some issues

Thank you for reviewing us, your feedback is so helpful!

Good service to validate emails

Pros

Email validation worked very fast compared to alternatives.

Cons

Catch-all emails are a tricky part. When I just tried the service I had over 70% of emails marked as catch-all. Perhaps there could be some estimation on which of those could be delivered. Otherwise, it doesn't make much sense to use the service.

Vlad, thank you for reviewing us! Your feedback means so much. Many of our customers get a high catch-all result, but there's a way to further validate those emails: https://www.zerobounce.net/zerobounce-ai.html Score them and only use emails that have a score of 8+. Hope this helps, and thanks again for taking the time to review us!

ZeroBounce- A tool for validation email address that is expensive

Pros

Zerobounce UI: The interface is very simple and easy to use. It takes only few clicks to upload your mailing list and validate your email address. You can export valid or invalid email address in .csv or any other format. Zerobounce also allows younto track your domain and IP reputation.

Cons

Zerobounce is expensive tool for email validation. The pricing need to be rethought and better offering shoule be developed.

We appreciate your review, Nitya! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Great tool for email validation

My overall experience with ZeroBounce is perfectly well. It is actually a lifesaver for the email campaign.

Pros

I mostly like the accuracy of the email validation result of ZeroBounce. It executes all the necessary check-ups for email validation to ensure email deliverability.

Cons

I must say that there are no negative things about ZeroBounce but their pricing is a little bit high compared to others.

We appreciate your kind review! Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Can validate emails accurately

Pros

Can validate emails accurately. Easy to use.

Cons

Limited credits. And have to pay more if not enough.

We appreciate your review, Nicole!

easy peasy

Pros

Results seem thorough, reports easy to understand and use, quick processing and relatively inexpensive

Cons

None so far, but we're new to it. I do not anticipate problems from what I've seen so far.

Your review means a lot to us, Chip! Thank you, and hope you continue to enjoy using ZeroBounce.

Awesome Customer Service

Pros

Email validation tool and customer service.

Cons

The time it takes to validate the emails however with the accuracy of the results the time is not really an issue.

Many thanks for reviewing us, Samer!

Best Email Validation Application

Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

Pros

We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our...

Cons

The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing! Team ZeroBounce

"The Best Email Validation Software"

Setup was quick, API usage was simple, extensive information was returned, and the support crew was very efficient and responsive. After evaluating four other options, we decided on ZeroBounce and have not been disappointed.

Pros

We chose ZeroBounce after evaluating a number of email verification services for a client who wanted to reduce bounce rates. We chose ZeroBounce because they provided some of the most accurate results and were fast to offer our firm exceptional discounts. Unlike some of the others, I loved how their sales staff were not excessively pushy and truly gave us room when we were making our decisions. They have excellent documentation on their website that educates users not only about their programme, but also about email marketing in general. With their validation services, they also provide free name appending. Finally, they offered a few unique features that I hadn't seen on other email validation services, as well as 1,000+ free credits to begin started.

Cons

The only disadvantage we discovered was that the programme can be a little sluggish at times, but this is tolerable because our testing revealed that even though the service took a little longer to run, the outcomes were superior. To me, this simply means that it takes longer since it is subjected to more thorough validations.

Bala, it's great to hear about your results! We love seeing you succeed, and thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback!

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Pros

Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Cons

Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Much needed software for verifying email list

Pros

My experience with the site has been nothing short of fantastic. This software validation accuracy rate is more than 90 percent, which is relatively high and provides a sense of security. The validation procedure is entirely automated; you have to upload the data and click on the button. When you receive the result after running the validation check, the results are divided into separate folders, such as valid and invalid emails. That is one of the features I appreciate the most.

Cons

If one user creating an account with the company domain email in this software, no other user in the same organization can create an account or sample the free version. This is not good, as many of my colleague want to try the trial account but can't do that as a result of this limitation.

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Aishah! We appreciate it.

Excellent product, Very efficient support team

Easy setup, very simple usage of the API, detailed informations returned, very efficient and reactive support team.I have assessed 4 other solutions , we have chosen ZeroBounce and do not regret it.

Pros

- Very quick answers when using api - Clear Web interface - Compared to other solution I have assessed, les false positives, very detailed and structured informations returned by the calls.

Cons

No automatic refresh of the progress page when processing an uploaded file

This made our day, Mr. Bourel! Glad to hear you're enjoying ZeroBounce and finding it useful. Wishing you success with your email campaigns!

No more spam in our business emails.

Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

Pros

In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Cons

Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you. Best, The team

Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible

Pros

If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Cons

One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it! We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market. We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws. You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection Best, Team ZeroBounce

Great service definitely recommend for email validation

validating emails for every user who registers on our website

Pros

We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

Cons

None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

useful product for email validation and email filtering activities

For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

Pros

1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience. 2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow. 3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

Cons

1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem. 2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

Hi, Emin Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you. You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :) Wishing you success with your list!

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Pros

Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Cons

As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do! Team ZeroBounce

Great and Easy to Use

Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

Pros

I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Cons

Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Best customer service I've had in years

Very good, I had questions and they got answers but a very nice person. Noone trying to tell me I needed to spend more money than I actually needed to. I was able to get the right package and move forward.

Pros

I had someone to talk to on their chat who stayed with me and answered my questions as I asked them. This was a new type of service for me and I needed to make sure it would help me clean out an old mailing list. I had trouble sending a newsletter because too many might bounce and needed to list cleaned out today.

Cons

So far nothing however I do wish I could integrate it into my WordPress site so I could know when a user had a bad email I could delete them.

Kimberly, thank you for reviewing us! We're glad to hear your problem with Mailchimp got sorted out. Reach out whenever you need us, and good luck with your newsletter!

The Email Marketer's Best Friend

Good list hygiene is critical for email marketing at scale. ZeroBounce solves that problem in a reliable, affordable way, and their date management policies are A+.

Pros

The core product itself is simple and easy to use. My favorite thing about them is their attention to security measures. I have 100% confidence in how they store, manage and delete data. The AI based tool is amazing, as it allows you to make informed decisions about emails that would otherwise be in the gray zone of deliverability.

Cons

I do wish it integrated automatically with Campaign Monitor, my preferred email software platform. I would clean up my lists (and my clients') more often if it could be automated, rather than requiring downloads and upload of files.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed.

Pros

I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

Cons

Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

Pros

I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Cons

So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce