ZeroBounce Reviews

ZeroBounce

Online email validation system

4.73/5 (346 reviews)

Pros
  • What I like the most is that it really helps to bounce between different domains. It does a really good job helping you to get rid of unwated messages.MARIA L.Read the full review
  • What I like most about ZeroBounce is how easy it is to sign up and begin cleaning my emails list. They have great pricing and amazing customer service.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • We had a large list of contacts that needed to be clean in a short period of time. Thousands of emails were validated very quickly and the quality of the clean up was very good.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray.Adelaynes C.Read the full review
  • My problem was an old email database. I wanted to be sure which emails were current, and of those, which ones were likely to give a high bounce rate or cause complaints.Dan W.Read the full review
  • The initial setup and use was sort of confusing for us, and we ended up using the wrong feature. We also got some invalid data and a lot of "unknowns.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anais Blequett

No more spam in our business emails.

Reviewed 2018-07-27

Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

Pros
In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Cons
Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

Response from Hertza

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you.

Best Email Validation Application

Reviewed 2019-12-01

Our overall experience with ZeroBounce was great. They gave us everything we needed when we were choosing which vendor we wanted to go with and were not overly pushy on the sales side - not to mention they have a great product. The documentation they provided free on their website actually helped us understand things that had nothing to do with their software but just email marketing in general, so that was really great.

Pros
We chose ZeroBounce after doing testing of multiple email verification companies for a client that was looking to improve bounce rates. The reason we chose ZeroBounce was because they had some of the most accurate results and were quick to offer special rates for our company. Personally, I really appreciated that their sales reps were not overly pushy and really gave us space when we were making our decisions, unlike some of the other ones. They have really good documentation on their website which educates people not only on their own software, but only email marketing in general. They also offer free name appending with their validation services. Lastly, they had a few special features that I had not seen offered on other email validation sites and offered 1,000+ free credits to get started.

Cons
The only con we found was that the software can run a little slow at times but this is acceptable because from the testing we did, it showed that even though the service took a bit longer to run - the results were better. To me, this just says that the reason it takes longer is because it is going through more extensive validations.

Response from Hertza

Thank you very much for your in-depth review! We appreciate it and wish you success with your email marketing!

Anonymous

Email hygiene for huge databases

Reviewed 2020-04-11

Cleaning large email lists and avoid having to deal with fake leads.

Pros
ZeroBounce has several advantages when compared to similar services. Its free trial enables actually testing a big email list to see the workflow. And it does so admirably. It also has the option of validating emails straight from website forms, which is excellent!

Cons
I haven't really encountered any significant issues when using ZeroBounce. Of course the platform could be a bit faster and I'd love to see some additional services, but overall it works great!

Response from Hertza

Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad you're enjoying ZeroBounce. Please check out our platform in a couple of days, we're launching something exciting!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Chris Hollins

Email Validation Software: Good quality and fairly priced

Reviewed 2019-03-26

We came to ZeroBounce after a very disappointing experience with Kickbox. Compared to Kickbox and the over-aggressive guy from the US we had to deal with, ZeroBounce has been friendly, accommodating and provides a good alternative. Just hoping they will futher develop their email scoring and become the best provider!

Pros
Easy to use, well designed and providing a good option for email validation

Cons
The email scoring feature which is so important to us, is still not of sufficient working quality

Response from Hertza

Mr. Hollins, we're grateful you chose us and very happy to have you on board. Our engineers have received your feedback and they'll do their best to improve the scoring system.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Aravind Natarajan

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Pros
Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Cons
Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

Response from Hertza

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers!

Prabhakar Bellamkonda

Great service definitely recommend for email validation

Reviewed 2019-08-21

validating emails for every user who registers on our website

Pros
We are using Zerobounce to validate the in-correct emails while our users are registering. This immensely helped us and our user community and it drastically reduced queries to our support team regarding registration emails and queries related to it. When we have any questions technical and business the support team is very helpful and they got back to us as quickly as possible. We do recommend zero bounce to any company who would like to validate the emails quickly, we are using this service on our website https://www.Inviter.com and also in our apps which works seamlessly. Thank You Zero bounce team for such great help & support.

Cons
None as far as I know but the price can be a bit more competitive

Response from Hertza

Prabhakar, thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We passed on your feedback to our entire team and wish you success with your list!

awogor matthew

To Deliver My Emails to Inbox and Get them Opened, I choosed ZeroBounce

Reviewed 2019-10-09

Zero Bounce customer service is one of it's kind and has helped my emails get opened with over 80%/100 as compared to before that I hadly get a 25% open rate.

Pros
So, as the name ZeroBounce implies, it's been helping me to archive zero bounce on all my emails sent to my recipients for our marketing projects. Zero Bounce helps you verify valid emails in your list to avoid bounces when you send your emails in email campaigns. It assists you in separating the bad ones from the good ones and allowing you to import them separately to your pc before using them. By this, you can be sure that your emails will get straight inside your recipients inbox.

Cons
It's lacking any disadvantages right now as all the features me as a digital marketer requires to verify my emails has been made available by Zerobounce.

Response from Hertza

Matthew, thank you so much for your detailed review! We're glad to hear ZB is helping you and hope you continue to use the service.

Manuel Lopez

Zerobounce is the BEST email vaildator company out there!

Reviewed 2019-10-23

So far my experience with Zerobounce has been 100% satisfied!

Pros
My bounce rates are so low now after validating the emails I get through lead generation. Most of the time I get a 90% good rate (min 500 emails).

Cons
So far I have to honestly say there is nothing I dislike about Zerobounce. If soomething comes up in the future I will let you know.

Response from Hertza

Mr. Lopez, thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy to hear ZeroBounce has made such a difference.

Wishing you success with your email marketing!

Gary Filson

Clean and tidy

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-11-06

We found their system to be clean and efficient and VERY fast (considering the number of email addresses we sent to them). On top of that, we were very pleased with the results.

Pros
Like most of America, we use Amazon for our email marketing system. Unfortunately, Amazon can be a bit of a stickler when it comes to sending messages to bad email addresses. Enter ZeroBounce! We sent a list of email addresses from our CRM (securely, of course), and in no time (ok, about 1 hour), we had a list of email addresses that should be removed from our system. Our bounce rate fell from about 10% to 1% with no extra effort on our part.

Cons
The system of buying credits and tracking what has been used/unused is a little awkward for the way we work, but it's manageable. It's also important to flag your email addresses to make sure you know which ones have been verified. You don't want to pay twice to verify the same address.

Response from Hertza

Many thanks for reviewing us, Mr. Filson! We wish you success with your email campaigns!

Valuable Tool, More Necessary for Very Large Lists

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-08-22

Although we loved the tools of ZeroBounce and try to follow best practices, we decided our list was small enough that we could just check and manage addresses manually.

Pros
We loved all of the tools and definite benefit of eliminating email address bounces from your record.

Cons
In the end, the price of the software was not one we could justify for our small non-profit when our basic needs could be managed manually.

Response from Hertza

Many thanks for your review! Please reach out to us whenever you need help.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Doriangel Miranda León

Keeping your Mail clean of unwanted information is possible

Reviewed 2019-04-11

Pros
If I had found out before that it was possible to keep my mailbox free of spam I would not have believed it, this software is quite simple, easy to use and very fast. In addition, it is not necessary to be using it all the time, since, with only authorizing it, it begins to make the cleanliness of your mail account. One of its greatest benefits is the saving of space that begins to be noticed immediately.

Cons
One of the features that makes me doubt is the security of my information, I'm still testing its operation, but I think it's the only point that makes me doubt.

Response from Hertza

Mrs. Miranda León, thank you for sharing your feedback here, we appreciate it!

We understand your concerns regarding the security of your information. Also, we'd like to let you know that ZeroBounce is one of the most secure email validation services on the market.
We use military-grade encryption codes to protect your data, and have acquired several certifications to attest our compliance with international data protection laws.

You can learn more about it here: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#data-protection

Sergio Rafael Eduardo de Hijes

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Pros
Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Cons
As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

Response from Hertza

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do!

Max Delbecq, MBA

Great and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Overall, great. Love using it and highly recommended.

Pros
I've found ZeroBounce to be the best and most accurate email verification service, for both single-email validation and list validation. And very cost-effective too. I use it daily for my company to vet emails we generate from prospective clients, and prior to sending out mailing lists to ensure our lists have as high deliverability as possible (as most services require these days due to anti-spam laws). I like how they give a breakdown on each email address and their status.

Cons
Some of the nomenclature/descriptors for the emails are hard to understand. For example "Spam Trap" or "Catch-All". It would be helpful if ZeroBounce provided more information on what those various categories mean and how to use them (or not). The current information provided is a little sparse and leaves something to be desired.

Response from Hertza

Mr. Delbecq, to make sure our customers get the information they need, we created a Documentation platform. Here you can find the definition of each status and sub-status codes: https://www.zerobounce.net/docs/#status-codes

We hope this helps and we thank you so very much for reviewing us!

TRUSTED; THE BEST EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE OUT THERE

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Pros
I receive a hundred applicants daily with their resumes and application letters, and unavoidably some email traffic as well such as spam, junk mails and others. It is amazing that there is a software that can really manage emails and organize them by name or by sender. It automatically removes, blocks or moves unwanted emails, that saves me a lot of time and effort. With little action needed on my part, it does all the organization. It is a great addition to a professional toolkit.

Cons
So far, I have not faced any disadvantage with ZeroBounce, I am hoping there will be none.

Response from Hertza

We are so glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you! Many, many thanks for taking the time to review us!

Garret Boos

Good Value Email Verification

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-03-26

Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

Pros
I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

Cons
This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

Response from Hertza

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us.

As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know.

Anonymous

A great way to make sure that sent newsletters are guarded and non-toxic

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Pros
I was on the market for an email protect kind of software and I came across ZeroBounce. Its appraisal rate is high. Upon using it, it never once disappointed me with its features. Server detection of received emails is possible, preventing fraud. Removes spam, temporary addresses and toxic domains. It is an install and run kind of program which means once you install it, it will run silently in the background with little to no manipulation at all. It is amazing and very helpful. I would highly recommend this if you are dealing with many emails and you are trying to send newsletters or any type of emails as well.

Cons
Filters are rarely not accurate. There are a few spams that escape and find their way into your inbox.

Response from Hertza

Thank you so much for your detailed review. We appreciate it!

Wulliams Castellano

Unsurpassed software

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Pros
Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

Cons
A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

Response from Hertza

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review!

Mike Mueller

ZeroBounce The Best Tool Online Email Verification Tool

Reviewed 2019-02-15

ZeroBounce is the best tool I have found to verify business emails. ZeroBounce verified the name of the person the email belonged to which was an asset for our email campaign. Zerobounce supports verifying email domains like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook. ZeroBounce is an essential email tool I would recommend to any business. Optimal email management has been achieved.

Pros
ZeroBounce is accurate, affordable and easy to use. ZeroBounce has an excellent email filter which allows us to filter unwanted and spam emails. ZeroBounce filters spam and malicious emails keeping our business safe. Junk mail has been virtually eliminated. ZeroBounce runs silently in the background which is an asset.

Cons
The versatility of ZeroBounce hasn't given us any issues. I can't find anything that detracts from using this product.

Response from Hertza

Mr. Mueller, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad our system can be of such use to your company. It's a pleasure to serve all of you at DataPro International!

WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Great value for the money!

Pros
I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Cons
I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

Response from Hertza

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us.

Adelaynes Castillo

An excellent filter of spams, which keep our databases at work clean.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

If you are looking for a program that optimizes the fucniones of your management or company, Zero Bounce must be in that software package necessary to be a successful company. An optimal mail filtering, an accurate configuration, which allows not to send unwanted emails to the main tray, easy to use and configure. I recommend this software

Pros
In our work, we have several emails where we send information to each of the companies associated with service providers for the development of the social area. These contacts with business providers bring generic promotional mails that become spam. Zero Bounce is a great help for this type of cases, since within its benefits it allows to establish a filter for this type of spam emails, which load the database. Added to this allows to establish a more optimal organization of the emails desired by my management to work.

Cons
We have tried several spam email filter programs with disappointing results because despite the configuration established some spam emails arrived in the main tray. However since we use zero bounce, we have not had this problem so I do not have any contras in relation to the use of this software.

Response from Hertza

Mrs. Castillo,

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to hear ZeroBounce made a difference.

O. Kelvin King

Zero Worries With My Email Marketing!

Reviewed 2018-11-16

Pros
Every online business owner knows the importance of email marketing, but email marketing comes with a lot of hurdles. You have to struggle with maintaining the reputation of your IP, maintain a low spam score, ensure your email delivers to the inbox of your subscribers, and lots more. One could easily get overwhelmed by these, luckily zerobounce is here to the rescue. With zerobounce I can filter out emails that could hurt my business, remove invalid emails, remove emails that increases my spam score and lots more. In short, zerobounce has helped me enjoy zero worries with all my email marketing campaigns.

Cons
Nothing much really, zerobounce has been a great tool for my business. I only had one encounter of slow response from the customer service, which I understood anyways.

Response from Hertza

Mr. King, your review means so much to us, thank you! We hope you'll enjoy using ZeroBounce in the future, as well. Please reach out to us whenever you need.

Your Emails - Clean.

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Pros
Zero Bounce is an e-mail “cleaner”. It helped me clean out all the spams, bots and other unnecessary e-mails. The software is easy to use and understand. Once you have inputs on which type of e-mails are for keeping, the software then cleans out the inbox and other e-mails. It is amazing on how easily you can manipulate the software in order to keep the e-mails you want. It has been more than helpful since I receive more spam messages than actual e-mails. Also, Zero Bounce segregates my e-mail depending on its sender.

Cons
Not much negative to say about Zero Bounce at this point.

Response from Hertza

We are grateful for your review, thank you!

George Gonzalez-Rivas

Has become my go-to email list scrubber

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-01

My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

Pros
It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. You wait for less-time-than-you'd-expect, and you download a folder with several subfiles. This is your content segragated into deliverable, undeliverable, email traps, and 'accepts all'. Be smart and just send to the deliverable segment. If you're using a backup or temporary email provider because you suspect the list is bad or you got a groupon or something then you can include the "accepts" all segment too.

Cons
the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

Response from Hertza

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us.
Happy to have you here!

Serge Sarkisian

Very cheap alternative to Kickbox

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Pros
it had single email verification and excel multi email verification. The support team was kind enough to give me a custom rate as my company goes through many emails.

Cons
The interface is not the friendliest and for the extremely unsavy it could be hard to navigate and utilize the website. It could have a more welcoming interface.

Response from Hertza

Mr. Sarkisian, we're keeping your observations in mind. Thank you for reviewing us!

Ernic Jose Vasquez Marin

excellent software easy to install and use very efficient

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Pros
It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

Cons
I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

Response from Hertza

Mr. Vasquez Marin,

Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce.