ZeroBounce Logo

Suggested alternatives

sendgrid
mailfloss
salesforce-marketing-cloud

We had a large list of contacts that needed to be clean in a short period of time. Thousands of emails were validated very quickly and the quality of the clean up was very good.
What I like most about ZeroBounce is how easy it is to sign up and begin cleaning my emails list. They have great pricing and amazing customer service.
Its accuracy is one of the most important attractions. Its API integration makes is more reliable.
Sometimes zerobounce filters let some bad emails through but this is not often and probably a tolerable error.
Discovered some of the emails i have been emailing were spam traps.
Ready made widget is missing for faster non techie integration. Dashboard is very much outdated and unfriendly.

Kimberly H.

Business Owner

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Best customer service I've had in years

Transcript

Kim: Hi. My name's Kim. I'm a freelance Technical Manager. My rating for ZeroBounce is a five. For more...

Kimberly, thank you for taking the time to record this review! We're so glad to hear ZeroBounce ended up being pretty easy to use! We're happy to have you and please reach out to our team whenever you need help. We're here for you 24/7.

Anais B.

No more spam in our business emails.

Not buying it is getting lost of these excellent benefits that I mentioned. Keep your company and your corporate email 100% safe thanks to Zero Bounce

Pros

In our work Zero Bounce has been the best thing that has happened to us. For being an aeronautical consortium that works with the public, suppliers, public and private institutions, our emails are usually full of spam or marketing emails that do not match the interests of the consortium. We have been able to establish an excellent filter of unwanted emails thanks to Zero Bounce, an excellent email manager that allows us not only to filter unwanted emails, but also allows us to configure it according to our interests, and establishes a prior notification before opening the emails. emails, to offer greater security when reviewing the information sent to us. This software is more than recommended for all companies.

Cons

Sometimes the filter established is not 100% efficient, but it is not the direct fault of the software, but the bots that send the emails change their names permanently to send the same information but under another email or another user

Mrs.Blequett, thank you very much for reviewing us! We're glad to hear about how ZeroBounce is helping you. Best, The team

Aravind N.

51-200 employees

Best tool to verify emails. Option for free trial usage. Easy to use and affordable.

The only tool that I found online to verify business emails as well as gmail, yahoo etc. So far best tool to verify emails and also provide the name of the person for the email belongs to. It made my work so easy to verify emails for the email campaign. It is fast and accurate and available at an affordable cost.

Pros

Zerobounce is one of best tools to verify emails online. The unique feature about zerobounce is that it also supports verifying email domains such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, outlook etc. The name of the tool itself tells the purpose of it that zerobounce helps to reduce the bounce rate of the emails that we send during our email campaigns. It has options to verify single email and also has options to verify bulk email to verify 1000s of email by only just uploading a list of emails in an excel sheet. There is also a trial version available for free to test with 100 credits with an account. Zerobounce has good customer service too.

Cons

Only one account can be created for any organization using the company's email domain. If any one employee in an organization created an account then no other employee in any office in any country of the same organization can create an account or try the service for free trial. If someone else creates an account, Zerobounce will block all the accounts and will activate one account on request. You can use the free trial service without registering on the zerobounce.net home page using the search bar for 5 emails a day. If any employee in the company uses the free 5 credits then the service is denied for all other systems running on the same IP for that particular day.

Aravind, thank you very much for your detailed review. We are sure this will be of great help to a lot of customers! Best, Team ZeroBounce

SD

Suresha D.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Lead development rep

one of the best tools for email verification

Pros

This is software is very easy to use and very the best tool

Cons

need to spend credits for catch-all email as well

Thank you for reviewing us, Suresha! We appreciate the feedback and wish you success with your email campaigns!

Sergio Rafael E.

A software that has been able to control the generation of spam and I highly recommend it

Zero Bounce was simply a blessing for the department where I work, not only for its selection of emails, but for the filters it applies, allowing me to dedicate my mind to other work problems without the need to worry about emails.

Pros

Zero Bounce has brought benefits to my work space, generating more confidence when handling emails. I must admit that this software helped us overcome a job crisis where I mistakenly opened a spam email that contained malwares, significantly reducing the operability of my PC and jeopardizing the integrity of my department's legal information. Filtering spam documents and emails from my inbox, coding the application to place all strange mail in a tray of malicious files, is the best benefit that I should recognize here.

Cons

As I said earlier, this software helped to solve a problem associated with a malicious email that I mistakenly opened. After solving the problem, this software has only brought benefits to my work environment, and I have no regrets or negative comments about the software.

Mr.Eduardo de Hijes, we appreciate your detailed review very much. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and best of luck in everything you do! Team ZeroBounce

pP

pratik P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

I will give 10 out of 10

Pros

Easy sign-up process, Great pricing2Amazing customer service2Comprehensive set of features to help businesses improve the accuracy of their email lists3Best email validation software4Helps ensure email messages reach real people5Helped a company reduce their bounce rate to almost 0% 5Accurate, fast, and reliable email validation and deliverability tools5Created to ensure that companies sending complex and high volume emails avoid deliverability issues6

Cons

Limited free trial with restrictions on the number of email verifications or access to certain features

Thank you for reviewing us, Pratik! We appreciate your feedback.

Julie B.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

ZeroBounce helps us keep an updated contact list

The product has worked as promised and new features are always being added.

Pros

As a boutique public relations agency, we highly prioritize maintaining our valuable connections and ensuring the accuracy of our contact records. Our client portfolio primarily includes businesses in the spirit and hospitality industries, and we collaborate extensively with media outlets and freelance writers. We rely on ZeroBounce to identifying and rectifying outdated or invalid contact details. ZeroBounce’s Email Finder helps us to find and update a contact’s primary email address. We also use the service before we have a media event to make sure we have a clean and updated list.

Cons

There is nothing to add here. The service works for us and meets our needs.

Julie, thank you for sharing your experience with ZeroBounce. We appreciate your review and wish you success with your PR campaigns!

SK

Sunny K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great Email Validation Tool

Before, I had a database containing emails that didn't validate. Utilizing ZeroBounce has enhanced my email-sending statistics.

Pros

Their support has been exceptional, and the client portal's UI/UX is excellent. My experience has been fantastic. Although they are slightly pricier than competitors, the superior email cleaning results justify it.

Cons

So far, I haven't encountered any issues. The API documentation has been excellent, and the support provided has been outstanding.

Sunny, we're grateful for the kind words, thank you! Reach out whenever you need us, our support is available 24/7. Many thanks again, and success with your email campaigns!

Paul C.

Industrial Automation, 201-500 employees

Awesome E-mail Verification Platform

Pros

With the professional / passionate / punctual response from [sensitive content hidden] , to the ease of use of the platform, these are all important factors that contributed to my decision to become a ZeroBounce customer. The very generous 100 credits per month free trial is not only attractive, but very useful, unlike some other platforms'. Overall, I am so delighted that I selected ZeroBounce. Thank you [sensitive content hidden] !!!!

Cons

None what so ever. ZeroBrounce is absolutely AWESOME and MARVELOUS !!

Paul, we're elated to hear about your great experience with ZeroBounce. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and we hope you continue to enjoy using our tools for years to come!

PM

Pamela M V.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great product

Excellent product. Glad I found it a few years ago.

Pros

Easy to use, inexpensive, and helps quickly clean up lists. Recommend.

Cons

Nothing con. Great product. Recommend it.

Pamela, thank you so much for the great review! It's good to hear you haven't found any cons and that our software is helping you!. We appreciate your feedback!

MK

Muneeb K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy to use and very effective

Pros

I like the pricing and quality of the tool and its reliability.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about the tool. We are quite satisfied.

We appreciate your kind review, Muneeb! Thank you for taking the time to do this, and we wish you success with your emails!

Nurul Aishah G.

Financial Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Much needed software for verifying email list

Pros

My experience with the site has been nothing short of fantastic. This software validation accuracy rate is more than 90 percent, which is relatively high and provides a sense of security. The validation procedure is entirely automated; you have to upload the data and click on the button. When you receive the result after running the validation check, the results are divided into separate folders, such as valid and invalid emails. That is one of the features I appreciate the most.

Cons

If one user creating an account with the company domain email in this software, no other user in the same organization can create an account or sample the free version. This is not good, as many of my colleague want to try the trial account but can't do that as a result of this limitation.

Thank you for your feedback, Mr. Aishah! We appreciate it.

Emin N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

useful product for email validation and email filtering activities

For all size companies, a very useful software to carry out email marketing solution by identifying email lists and spam domains. Clean a database from inactive email addresses and improves validation and inbox placement scores. With a suitable subscription price, the software will increase the effectiveness of customization.

Pros

1) Very productive and effective integration with alternative Softwares such as Goggle sheets, Asana, Autopilot due to my work experience. 2) The filtering feature allows you to obtain the updated email without spams or bugs which is effective to keep customers' satisfaction high and not waste time on workflow. 3) A well-constructed security system lets you not to be worried about data privacy and anonymity of information on emails.

Cons

1) Whether the processor of your computer is not that much strong at office, the software can work slowly. However, if you keep your device up to date, then I believe there should not be a problem. 2) There are some limitations concerned with a free trial version: a) only 5 free email sending option in a day. As a result, another colleague uses 5 free email, then you wont have the same option; b) There is only one chance to create one account with the name of the company. In free trial version, it is limited, maybe it is different in a paid version.

Hi, Emin Many thanks for reviewing us! We're glad to hear ZeroBounce is helping you. You can add several team members to your account -- even if it's a free account. Please reach out to us if you need help. :) Wishing you success with your list!

SR

Shayan R.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

ZeroBounce is the best email validation tool for us, been very useful indeed.

Pros

I've been using the platform for a very long time and its been excellent. They have a 98% accuracy when it comes to validation which is always comforting. The validation process is just effortless, you simply upload a file and click a button. What I like the most is that when you download the results after the validation check, the downloaded file splits the results into different folders so for example valid, invalid, donotmail, spamtrap and so on.

Cons

Honestly speaking, I do not have anything which I dislike about the platform. I've always had a good experience with the platform so no issues with customer service or any problems when using the platform. The platform does exactly what its supposed to and it does it very well every single time with no issues for me.

Mr. Rabheru, thank you for reviewing us! We appreciate your kind words.

GB

Garret B.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Good Value Email Verification

Overall good. I only needed to verify one batch of emails, but the process was fairly straight forward and had the desired results. Just expect a bit of spam afterwards, but still worth the value since you can just block the spam..

Pros

I was able to verify about 40K emails in a very short period of time. The results were separated into several categories that helped to identify what emails were not only valid but likely to have an actual customer on the other end. Absolute best thing about it was the price though. I did a bit of searching before going with ZeroBounce and this one had one of the best prices.

Cons

This is an odd one. After verifying my emails, I started getting marketing emails from ZeroBounce. Pretty standard, I just unsubscribed and went on my way. But then the CEO or owner possibly started emailing me directly about various marketing things. I ended up having to block him so I could stop getting emails. Not that the emails were overwhelming or anything, but when you unsubscribe from a mailing list, you expect the emails to stop.

Mr. Boos, we're glad our system was of help! Thank you for reviewing us. As for the marketing emails, we apologize. Our settings were most likely to blame, we had no intention of spamming you. Thank you for letting us know. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Wulliams C.

Arts and Crafts, 5,001-10,000 employees

Unsurpassed software

Pros

Zero Bounce is my ideal complement at work. I receive and send many emails daily with information about the services we provide in our work, as well as sending confidential information to my bosses, and reports on the development of our activities in cultural promotion; to achieve all this I use Zero Bounce as I can set filters of verified email addresses, make anti-spam filters, mail filters that enter my inbox. All these functions make it possible for me to work with a lot of security in my email. Zero bounce is wonderful software for me.

Cons

A software that I have used at all times and I have taken advantage of each of its tools reaching the conclusion that this software is perfect for me and has no defects that make me change software. Zero Bounce is phenomenal software that fits very well in demanding work environments.

Mr. Castellano, we're so glad to hear that ZeroBounce helps you. Thank you very much for your kind review! Best, Team ZeroBounce

Accounting, 10,001+ employees

WELL-KNOWN EMAIL VALIDATION SOFTWARE

Great value for the money!

Pros

I receive many emails daily on my account, both personal, work-related and spams. It is really annoying to go through hundreds of emails that are unnecessary and filter the necessary ones. ZeroBounce is one of the software that allows automatic removal of unnecessary emails. After installation, it runs quietly in the background, helping me remove useless emails from my account. It is an ingenious and efficient software.

Cons

I have found that ZeroBounce also removes some of my subscribed newsletters from different websites, it is bothersome and I hope this can be looked through in the next updates.

We'll keep your feedback in mind! Thank you for reviewing us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

ML

Manuel L.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Zerobounce is the best!

So far so good...email validations are right on point and the feasibility of use is great.

Pros

The low bounce rate I get when I verify lists of emails I get monthly through Zerobounce. Better then all the rest that is for sure!

Cons

Nothing so far and I have used Zerobounce now for over 3 years. Haven't needed to call customer service yet so don't really know how that is.

Great to hear your positive feedback, Mr. Lopez. Thank you for reviewing us!

George G.

Management Consulting, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Has become my go-to email list scrubber

My overall experience is a series of clean, fast, and simple transactions where you pay a good price and get what you expect! What's not to like?

Pros

It's very hard to talk about quality... to do so I suppose I could rig an experiment by submitting my confirmed customers' lists to multiple providers and comparing their results... but that's time and money I don't have to spend on intellectual curiosity. SO, basically, our only real comparison points remaining are cost and turnaround time. And ZeroBounce excels at both! You upload a file. ...

Cons

the only quibble I have is the somewhat excessive security process to ensure that only you are receiving your scrubbed lists. What can I say? I'm more of a reckless wild child and if the Russians are tapping me to get me email list, so be it. (Maybe they'll have better luck? )

Mr. Gonzalez-Rivas, thank you so much for your detailed review! It means a lot to us. Happy to have you here! Team ZeroBounce

Ernic Jose V.

excellent software easy to install and use very efficient

Pros

It is a powerful tool, it helps me improve my ability to deliver my emails, but it also offers me information about my subscribers, it adds name, sex and location, It detects emails of abuse and spam, it is a software that has served as a great help in the company where I currently work

Cons

I do not find any inconvenience in ZeroBounce, it is perfect and easy to use, I acquire more versatility for the reception of information in my work email and the efficiency is perfect ..

Mr. Vasquez Marin, Many thanks for your kind review! We are happy to have you at ZeroBounce. Best, The team

Pablo T.

The mail of the company totally clean thanks to this program

Thanks to this software my company acquires more versatility for the reception of information by the clients, it allows me to create spam filters necessary to not fill my emails

Pros

Product of the offers presented by our company, many of our clients add us to spam emails that send their emails to the database of our organization. This program is very useful for us because it allows us to place really effective spam filters that allow us to have our trays operational to serve our customers.

Cons

Sometimes the filters must be very specific, if the information leaks to the company's emails, degenerating the management of our organization

Mr. Trinidad, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback here. It means a lot to us. Best, Team ZeroBounce

MF

Muneeba F.

Research, 1-10 employees

Software is worth buying

Pros

I really like the customer Support. Well trained, extremely helpful and responsive. The support is available 24/7 and is available online as well. Videos are even available for training which makes setting up quite easy. There is a free trial option available as well. I believe the pricing is even quite economical. I was able to validate a couple of thousands of email addresses from my Access database with some development on my part. It works great. There are still about 2-3% of bad addresses in the junk email list I had after Zerobounce validation unvalidated a lot of them.

Cons

Some of the functionality feels a little unnecessary and the instructions sound like they are written by someone with English not as their first language. I don't think i have any other major issues with the software.

AP

Andy P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Excellent but Expensive

Pros

Pervasiveness as it includes so many connections

Cons

Price is too high to be comfortable which keeps us looking for alternatives

Mr. Plata, many thanks for taking the time to share your perspective. Please reach out to us whenever you need us, our team will be happy to customize an offer for you. Best, Team ZeroBounce

Emma P.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great service but others are better (barely)

Overall experience was good. I would recommend ZeroBounce as the second best email validation service and the easiest to use. Price was very competitive, but ZeroBounce raised prices in the middle of my usage. Fortunately, I was grandfathered in, but the service we ended up going with (that had better customer support) actually ended up being cheaper when scaling.

Pros

ZeroBounce is quick to learn, easy to use, and also has reports showing the breakdown of results. Compared to other services, it was better at sorting greylisted emails and was "better safe than sorry" with do not sends.

Cons

The customer service could have been better. When both my coworker and I reached out about HIPAA compliance, we received different answers. The customer service rep helping me would not answer my question, but kept repeating that ZeroBounce was compliant in other ways. The rep helping my coworker told him no straight up. Finally another rep reached out to my coworker and revealed that those helping us were wrong. When I tried again to reach out to another service rep about this, I received no answer.

Mrs. Peterson, We're really sorry to hear about the confusion related to our HIPAA compliance. We're not HIPAA compliant, and we're sorry our team offered you different answers. If you ever change your mind, please reach out to us, we're online 24/7 and would love to help you clean your list. Best, Team ZeroBounce

TS

Tribhuwan S.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Good tool for email verification.

Pros

Zerobounce gives accurate results and very easy to use.

Cons

It takes little more time during email verification.

Thank you for reviewing us, Tribhuwan! Your feedback is so valuable to us.

Maryuly O.

i love this platform

Pros

Zerobounce is the best email verification platform. It is easy fast and efficient. They give you free cleaning of 100 emails and this helped us a lot. I love

Cons

The platform is a bit expensive compared to others, but this is the most complete and fastest of all. It adapts very well to our needs

Mrs. Ordaz, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us! Best, Team ZeroBounce