ChurchTools Reviews

Pros

Happy to use church tools and glad there's such a thing out there. Thoughtful app, super support.

Fri B.

You will see how great it is and how you can adapt and customize it for your church. For my opinion it is useful, when you have 50 ore more members in your church.

Daniel H.

The connectivity between the product elements is very good. You can adapt the software very good for your individual situation in your church.

Egard T.

Cons

Why do i have to say 100 characters for cons - Ah, no it's enough.

Jan S.

Lukas M.

Sascha M.

4.7

After having tried other tools, I´m very contend with CT.

Pros

As I am the secretary of a small church, I work daily with the database of CT. I organize all our events and maintain our resources. It is a lot easier for me with one tool providing all modules. Bevor I used different tools for my jobs. Now I have all information in one place and can deal with information within one single tool. Our Sunday service teams use CT, too. For them it is very helpful, that different team members have access to the schedule and can drop off their information like ppt slides, songs, video clips etc. right in the event within "church service". That makes organizing the church service a lot easier. I was quite surprised how easily I got along with churchtools without needing tutorials etc. Most things work self-explaining.

Cons

I can´t print our calender in a nice set-up. Maybe because I am a mac user? And as we don´t use "check-in" it seems, that I am not able to print labels directly out of CT.

The next big thing from GermanEngeneering

All the people I ever showed it too are amazed about the opportunities. Even the price is perfectly affordable. Can´t wait for the next big things to come.

Pros

The bunch of tools in it. Didn´t find any comparable. All the big one like planingcenter are a joke in compare.

Cons

The way to give rights can be complex, but very good instructions though. Everything is possible, but could be more handy.

Good tool. Serves its purpose well.

Pros

Combines a lot of organisational tasks in churches. Can be customised very much to your needs. Is being continuously improved. Good support line! Very helpful comments!

Cons

It needs some time to understand some of the concepts in order to configure it to your needs.

Highly recommended software for your church. Great quality!

Pros

When you start to use the software you realize that it makes a lot of sense. Once you start using it you and fill it with life you don't want to go back. The more people and teams use it, the more useful it is for everybody. You can manage your groups, teams, services, assign people, have built-in calendars and a powerful rights management. There is also a great community where you can share thoughts, ask questions, submit feature requests, read from others how they are working with the software.

Cons

You need to understand the concepts of groups, teams, the structures etc. and assign the permissions accordingly (who is allowed to do and to see what). This can be frustrating at the beginning, but I would think this is the same for every software which is implementing role and rights management.

Simplifies our processes, helps with the service planning, decentralized information for everyone.

Makes the church organisation joyful

Pros

Extensive rights management, great support, fast development, I am always looking forward to a new version.

Cons

Until now we haven't notice anything negative. The aditional tables must run over the support, which is really fast and surely does this way to keep the data base integrity.

The perfect software for church management

Pros

This is a great way to manage your church. With limited staff, the software allows a user to provide anyone accessing the data with just what they need to see.

Cons

It's difficult at first, but once you go through tutorials, it's easily understandable software. For medium to large parishes.

Great software which makes the work in a team much easier.

Pros

Easy for ressource management Easy for having calendars for different groups/events For free if you only have less users

Cons

Little bit tricky to admin sometimes. Every thing else is great. Why do i have to say 100 characters for cons - Ah, no it's enough ;-)

ChurchTools helps our church to keep organised!

Pros

ChurchTools keeps all our information together in one place and the responsible person can always have an overall view of what is going on in the church, which rooms are being used, when, where and which kind of services, events, meetings we will have in the church and who will serve doing what in each service. Also the integration with CCLI-SongSelect makes the song management much easier for all worship teams.

Cons

I've introduced this software to three Churches in the last few Years

Pros

It's perfect for small and bigger Churches because you can just use what you need.

Cons

Once properly set up it is very user-friendly. I can give everyone the right to only use certain aspects of the software.

Great software, that helps us organize our churchwork.

Pros

Its great that it runs online and everybody in our church can use it. It combines so many tasks of our daily churchorganisation. Its fantastic.

Cons

There are still some feature requests that i have and i hope they will have the capacity to keep on building Churchtools.

Pros

The different levels of privacy/participation are smart and helpful. The different categories make it very neatly arranged and help get thins done in an orderly manner. The support team is great and they are so helpful when my computer skills are at their end.

Cons

There's is not yet an smartphone app version out there, waiting to be able to use it this way, too. Also, picking several people from a group to email to them (and neither one person only or the whole team) seems not to be possible.

ChurchTools totally changed our Administration and Workflow. Great tool, easy to use, great support!

Pros

We administrate all ministries in our church and do the booking of locations. Even our services are planned with ChurchTools.

Cons

Good configurable and accessable by multiple persons.

Pros

- Each Person may get a login. No login based costs. - A person can see what is configured on the role of her "job" - Nice SongSelect integration - Good price

Cons

- Potential in testing new features bevor rollout - Text is sometimes in very small letters. And links are hard to click due to the size.

great software for managing and organizing your church

Pros

ChurchTools is a good way to manage your church. We use CT to list the members of our church. I like, that i can connect the groups in our church with each other, that every member can get new informations he need. As administrator i can autorize every group and member of our church to see only the informations and data he need. It is a great advantage over Google lists or Dropbox. The system is stable and good to use with all devices.

Cons

To first import your data is sometimes difficult, but there are different tutorials. They can help.

Very good software

Pros

Cons

I miss an App for I Pad, I Phone and Android and others mobile devices, but I hope that feature will come.

Manage contacts of our network and serial mailing

Pros

It´s very intuitive and you can adapt most of the software to your needs

Cons

The import is not always that easy - but the support is awesome

Decent church software for keeping organized

needs some tutorial on beginning and getting things set up. Would have liked a video tutorial. Maybe polish the UI a little bit?

Pros

There are many options for attendance and calendar. Makes it easy to sync up events with other ministry's in the church.