GivingFuel Reviews

Kristi G.

Carl T.

4.8

Fantastic Fundraising Pages

Pros

GivingFuel offer a super user-friendly interface to quickly create a customize donation pages. Perfect for busy nonprofits on the go who need to setup campaigns fast.

Cons

Their templates can appear a bit dated at times and adding fields can be a bit complex depending on what you're looking for, but overall it's a great tool

Wow

I hesitated to write this, fearing I would put the team behind GivingFuel in a tough spot. What I mean, is there is no way they can offer the same amount of amount of time attention they gave me to each one of their customers. I am in the military and was working to set up a non-profit that both accepts funds to directly support Soldiers and Airmen, and their communities. The first person I talked...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

GivingFuel is great for fundraising

One of the most powerful tools I've seen, and the SMS function is off the charts great if that is core to your fundraising. For many it is not, and after the initial tools it's really the integrations that matter. I've found better solutions for several non profits who needed a CRM more than just fundraising. But if you need fundraising alone with integration into your systems, this is a great choice.

Pros

GivingFuel is an open platform that integrates with many tools you'll use, so the beauty of this API driven interface allows a flexibility beyond most platforms. As a non profit marketer and fundraiser, the landing pages it shares are powerful, responsive, and just look so good and are easy to use. The SMS value of this tool is also awesome, you get it instead of paying extra. The price is great and affordable, though if you integrate other tools they will cost you, but still in the end if you are tech savvy enough to integrate all these tools, you'll have a powerful platform.

Cons

It's only a fundraising tool, without a CRM, and I find that for most non profits these kinds of tools depends on the CRM the team is using to track donations, leads, and who is closing. The strength of integrations has also been a challenge for some non profits I help. I've steered several away because they could not juggle all the various integrations (even though it's usually a one time thing, you're still managing on multiple platforms ongoing) and the management of them. For teams that can, this is an awesome tool.

Build Effective Giving Campaigns

GivingFuel has been amazing! So thankful to use it and the Webconnex family of apps! GivingFuel is awesome!

Pros

As a non-profit, I love that GivingFuel gives us so many great looks, features, and reports when it comes to people giving to our organization. I LOVE the dashboard view that gives you a quick snapshot on where each of your giving campaigns is currently at.

Cons

So far, I have had no issues with GivingFuel. It's been a great program that has allowed me to customize our pages/campaigns with ease and simplicity.

What was a random search led me to a wondeful solution found in Giving Fuel.

Pros

One of several donor-focused solutions comes by the name of Giving Fuel. Now a disclaimer up front- I am very discerning when tech tries to disrupt nonprofits. It seems like there is a huge disconnect between tech and Nonprofit needs. Not so with Giving Fuel. They have created a product that is easy to use and one that lays into a nonprofits brand instead of making the Nonprofit lay into their Brand. Bravo Giving Fuel for keeping the focus on the charity. The Giving Fuel platform is super easy to use and can have you up and collecting much-needed funds within minutes. I have implemented this software with two different organizations and they love it.

Cons

The one drawback is the fee charged for offline donations logged in the system. I think it is a bit much and they also charge a similar registration fee for offline registrations with their Regfox. It feels a bit of a nickel and dime situation but I understand they are running a business too and not a charity.

Great for online donation management.

Pros

The support team is extremely helpful and responsive. They are always making new improvements, I was very excited about one of their latest updates regarding matching gifts.

Cons

I would love to have credit card tokenization for recurring payment processes. This is common in other payment processing platforms, so I would love to see the Webconnex team implement it as well.

Vice-Chair

It was excellent! We will use it again and again in the future.

Pros

Easy to use and reporting was very useful.

Cons

forgot my password a few times which made for a little frustration.

Great platform with exceptional customer service

Pros

I was starting a new campaign on GoFundMe and the customer service was terrible. I switched to Giving Fuel and they were responsive, helpful and It was so easy to get me up and going.

Cons

Nothing yet. So far it’s been a snap. You don’t need to have any previous experience to use it.

The search is over for the right giving solution! Finally

GivingFuel has made online giving effortless. So thankful.

Pros

I love that it makes it online giving so simple. It is fully customizable to make a clean, quality, layout that represents our organization. t also is very inexpensive.

Cons

Not enough people know about it. We were using Paypal for many years, not knowing that there was such a better solution available.

It has Google Ecommerce

Pros

90% of the donation plateforms do not support Google Ecommerce for google analytics. Giving Fuel is one of the very few that offer this. User interface is easy to use. You can build nice donation pages.

Cons

The merchandise tab does not allow you to track multiple funds easily and it also doesn’t not connect multiple funds to Salesforce

We love GivingFuel! It's a fast, user-friendly, and affordable.

Pros

GivingFuel is fast and easy to use. We now spend less time on fundraising and yet are seeing more money come in through fundraising. I love that they don't limit the number of landing pages you can create. And the price is unbeatable!

Cons

I have no complaints truly. But I guess more customization in the landing pages would always be helpful.

We have recently switched over to Giving Fuel, and they have been wonderful to work with!

Pros

Giving Fuel is extremely user friendly, and the support staff is extremely helpful. We really enjoy the customization and the fact that donors can create logins to update their own credit card information.

Cons

There have been a few basic options that we would like to see improved, for example the receipts sent to recurring donors. However, it is nice to see that the Giving Fuel team is very open to suggestions and they are always improving.

Great mobile giving platform

Pros

It is so easy to use. It is not complicated and almost anyone could set the site up for their organization. Data is presented in an easy to use format and in real time! Payment comes quickly. You can do multiple campaigns. Cost really cannot be beat!

Cons

I'm not sure this is a real con but it is a little limited in design but for a free to low cost service I wouldn't expect to be able to do much. The website was a little confusing when you clicked on Text to Give it gives options but not all options are for texting. I would have liked to have seen a demo but every scheduled time I couldn't attend. More options or on demand might be a little better for the bulk of people.

Kudos to Giving Fuel Customer Support

Pros

Giving Fuel has a new look and feel that it is easier, and more intuitive, to use than it's previous version. Their Customer Support Staff is well trained and attentive to any questions you may have.

Cons

They could expand their online help pages with more detailed descriptions of the reports the system generates.

Giving Fuel and it's staff = phenomenal

We are currently transitioning to using GivingFuel and we couldn't be happier with our decision. The ability to track donors at that extensive of a level, the ease of making forms, and the attractiveness of it all makes our jobs much more enjoyable. Additionally, the support from the Giving Fuel team has been extremely beneficial to our transition process. Their knowledge and ability to connect and explain are unmatched by other companies out there. We would highly recommend using Giving Fuel to any other college, university, or organization!

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Best customer service & easy yet sophisticated user interface

I love using GivingFuel. It is easy to figure out and create basic, beautiful pages, yet you can still do sophisticated customization if you want. I like the if-then actions. Customer service can't be beat. Someone is always available, friendly and willing to do what it takes to solve your challenge. This is one of my favorite products to use. And at the end of the day, it helps us raise money, while creating a seamless experience for the donor.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Webconnex connects the dots!

We had a lot of different payment systems and platforms for donations, and we were amazed that we could consolidate them all using webconnex! It's an elegant, simple, and powerful tool that has streamlined our processes, increased our donations and offered our donors multiple ways to give and manage their giving. On top of that, their customer service is top-notch, addressing questions and support requests quickly and thoroughly. I highly recommend.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

WYSIWYG - simple, straightforward, It Just Works!

Giving Fuel is What You See Is What You Get. The interface is straightforward, clean and easy to navigate. Setting up campaigns is effortless. Our organization manages several annual campaigns, both event driven and ongoing. We have had great success. Basically it just works. Customer service has been excellent. Integration with our site is, again, seamless. Keep up the good work Giving Fuel!

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

LOVE GivingFuel 4.0

Love all the new options available with 4.0... only think to make it better would be to add the option of the system automatically sending a tribute email. Would be simple to add... just have an email field that would send a tribute acknowledgement email to the person who needed to be notified...

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

I'm amazed

I'm not used to these types of platforms, so it took me awhile to get the hang of working with a template. I got most of it right, but in the end there were two parts that I just couldn't figure out. I sent a message to John right from the website, and within 10 minutes he had not only fixed my issues, but also made a quick change that made the page super clean and easy to navigate. I have never experienced customer service that like before in my life. Highly recommend!

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Rep is an awesome customer service person!

She has been talking to me via intercom and she is just amazing. SO helpful!! Give her a raise! Or a gift or something!

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Helping the person who really knew nothing.....

Pros

With being the new Director at a nonprofit and no experience in this field Giving Fuel helped me set everything up with ease. They were so understanding and willing to help.

Cons

I really do no think there is anything I don't like.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data