BizAutomation

Cloud ERP / MRP runs your ENTIRE business - soup to nuts !

visit website

BizAutomation Reviews

Lynda R.

That they're so small business friendly is the big benefit, along with how its design for customers like us.

Cathy D.

BizAutomation was easy to learn and use for our business. I do the bookkeeping and it was a good system.

Leslie L.

Cons

There are not any features of this software that makes it unpleasant.

Muhammad H.

Not too much, I guess because it's cloud, if we loose our Internet connection, we can't log in.

Cathy D.

Rajesh P.

4.9

Moving to BizAutomation from QuickBooks Enterprise was a leap of faith necessary for growth!

Ability to customize data input so that we can extract and parse to use in forecasting and planning

Pros

Without a doubt the best feature of this software is the attention we got from the actual employees of the company, including some actual source code enhancements, that would never have happened at a big software company. We new that we needed to move from QuickBooks and could not afford some of the bigger players in the market, so we took a leap of faith based on what we saw as potential from BizAutomation....

Cons

The company is small and does not offer 24/7 customer support - but that said, they are very accessible and willing to do what is necessary even in "off-hours"

Celebrating One Year Anniversary with BizAuto

We are celebrating being now one year live and are running our entire business with BizAuto. The integration was much less complicated as anticipated and we have been LIVE WITHOUT interruptions for ONE YEAR! Our goal and dream to run our entire business from one platform/software has been accomplished. As scary as the decision was to give up all our "favorite" old software modules and closets filled...

Pros

Amazing value for the functions and capability of the software.

Cons

No phone app to sync CRM data. Limited options to format some fields.

Perfect Solution for an SMB. Has the right features and functions with the right price!

You get a very strong and modern true cloud ERP solution for a fraction of the cost of NetSuite, Acumatica, SAP Business One or Sage

Pros

The user interface is nice and modern, coupled with a customizable dashboard. Strong accounting, solid inventory control, great E-commerce and decent CRM. This solution hits the sweet spot for SMBs. Either they are outgrowing their current Quickbooks integrated with multiple other software solutions to get something similar to an ERP or those businesses have a ERP and that ERP is way too much for where they are at. The price is really high, and have more functions and features than they need. BizAutomation is perfect for those that are caught in between!

Cons

It is a young software and has not matured yet, so in time these "least" comments will be addressed in the near future. If you have any proprietary software or other platforms that will be integrated, chances are it has not been done. Expect customization (not nearly as costly as you think). Reporting is not their strong suit and have been told they are working on an upgrade. Not for businesses that have subsidiaries, although that too is being added.

Comprehensive solution from a Small-Tech ERP company

As you'd expect from my glowing overview, I'm quite pleased, and of course, recommend this to any larger small business. Fair warning - If you're not growing or most of your employees are Tech Luddites, stay with Excel (In which you likely have bigger problems than ERP software).

Pros

What I liked most is how flexible they were during the implementation process. One of my biggest complaints in dealing with Big-Tech ERP (no names to protect the guilty) is how everything gets nickel and dimed after the contract is signed, and money is exchanged. Sure, I'm not the one writing the checks, but I feel for clients in this predicament. Not the case here.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that like any solution this powerful, it takes time to get to know the ins and outs of the suite. The payoff is worth it, however.

Impressive Software That's Actually Affordable for Small Businesses

Very impressed with their product and their service!

Pros

I looked at and demoed several other systems from larger, maybe more well known software companies. Although BizAutomation may be a smaller software company in comparison of size, they certainly were every bit as capable in delivering the same features based on the demos they gave us. I was very impressed in terms of what they could provide us vs the larger software vendors. I’m sure those companies offer some features that BizAutomation, but BizAutomation offered features that the competition couldn't. BizAutomation met every need we asked of it for a significantly smaller cost, and the customer service is second to none. Very impressed with their product and their service!

Cons

I don’t really have anything negative to say. If I were being nitpicky, I might would say that we had some performance slowness one day for a few hours, but those were resolved quickly and we never had another instance of that. I asked and was told that this is something they monitor and when hardware gets saturated they upgrade which makes sense.

Enjoyed BizAutomation in 2019

We used BizAutomation for the Calendar year 2019 before we downsized. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great to work with and was really helpful in giving us access to our records even after we downsized to a smaller system.

Pros

Cons

Nothing I can think of--Our business had to downsize again so we went with Quickbooks.

BizAutomation helped us build the customization we couldn't anywhere else.

We went from using a web of different systems all strung together to working almost entirely out of BizAutomation. We have found solutions to problems that were hanging over us for years. The people over at BizAutomation have been one of the most responsive teams I've worked with. They helped up develop new functions within their system, have always been available to troubleshoot problems and have included us in discussions about future development.

Pros

Almost everything visible user interface is customizable. They offered a complete suite so we can handle everything from sale to manufacturing to shipment within the one system. The guys at BizAutomation have helped us develop some custom solutions to some unique problems.

Cons

There isn't a lot of user documentation but the developers know the system well and have always responded when we reached out. The built-in eCommerce platform isn't as robust as you would find in Magento or Shopify but even in the five months being with them, they have made and continue to make some major improvements across the entire system.

Switched from NetSuite 8 years ago, and are very satisfied

We're what you'd call a long-term customer, you can almost say our longevity speaks for itself, otherwise, we'd have switched years ago. We switched from NetSuite over 8 years ago, and are very satisfied. Have found that BizAutomation satisfies our needs, and are happy with the service we've received.

Pros

It can do everything. All departments are covered.

A+ for Biz A

BizAutomation has made me any my company more efficient. I can use one software to manage my business without having to use several software applications.

Pros

This software is so complete; it's super easy to use and understand as well as encapsulates all aspects of our business. I use for sales and client communication as well as for administrative and accounting details. We were able to customize it to our specific needs. The email from the client profile is a dream to track emailed info. So many great aspects to it.

Cons

Getting used to the pop-ups. Multiple fields for same thing.

New Software

Please just take your time with this Software. It still a baby and it's growing every day and people who's standing by always helpful and working hard to fix any problem. Remember... It's nothing easy and free in this world.

Pros

We switched from NetSuite a year ago and have had a very positive experience with BizAutomation, as they've been very attentive to our needs.

Cons

As a public company we have lots of moving parts and have had our share of issues, but they've been very responsive.

All in one is not an exageration

Artisan Medical is a medical equipment supplier, and we've been using them for about 7 years now. I see a real commitment on their behalf to constantly push the envelope, innovate, and improve. That's important.

Pros

As my title says, it's the all in one benefits.

Cons

Documentation could be better. There is a video help library, but I like to read my how-tos.

Everything you need in one place

Great price for all the great things that come with it.

Pros

The software is clean, easy to read, and the navigation is self-explanatory. The features and modules are not complicated and do the job. The customer service is great. If something needs to be fixed or changed, someone is there to help.

Cons

A mobile app would be great. Sometimes the program is slow for a few minutes but is back to normal shortly after.

BizAutomation has been a great company to deal with

After we switched from NetSuite a few years ago, we were treated fairly and have been quite satisfied with the level of personal attention BizAutomation has given us over the years.

Pros

Completeness, ease of use

Cons

Any software can be nit picked I guess. There's always room for improvement.

Real customer here, and we endorse BizAutomation as the best cloud ERP for smaller SMBs

We're a wholesale retailer of high end bicycle products, and have been using BizAutomation since 2013, and can vouch for the product, and the company behind it.

Pros

Don't have to string together a bunch of apps anymore

Cons

Documentation could be better

One shop solution

Lower costs, better reporting, better support and the ability to customize documents to suit our business.

Pros

It is a totally integrated business system where you do not have to worry about integrating different software packages and dealing with multiple support organizations on issues that come up. The access to knowledgeable support is superb.

Cons

During the implementation it was challenging to take all our data (1700 different items) and convert it all to fit into the BizAutomation format. Once we got that right the rest was pretty straightforward.

Whole business runs smoothly managed with one powerful system

Being able to work with all different modules which cover all needs of our business, from purchasing, selling, shipping, marketing, account management, accounting....great to have the whole business managed with one software, and accessible from anywhere around the world!

Pros

A wide range of custom setting, easy implementation, and constant updates.

Cons

No cons I could think off or would negatively affect any procedures.

Biz is software for regular people!

Pros

The ability to track from lead to sale is invaluable to my sales team. The way that Biz manages RELATIONSHIPS is really clever and extremely useful to our business model.

Cons

hard to find something I don't like. There weren't many video tutorials for awhile, but they've improved that a lot. There are multiple ways to get to the same place, so there's a little bit of confusion there in the beginning but that's shortlived.

Web Based All in One Business Management CRM

BizAutomation is an integrated suite of web-based business management applications which are designed to provide a small to mid-sized organization with marketing, accounting, service management, project management, and customer relationship management. The marketing capabilities of the application are largely beyond the scope of this review, and are as substantial as any CRM product serving the small business market. The application's portal has tight integration with Google Apps for Business, and will display a user's Gmail and Google Calendar from a tab within the product.

Pros

- Integration with Google Apps allows users to access familiar tools from within the application. - Solid Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functionality, tightly integrated into the product. - Built on the latest Microsoft .NET development tools, so it should scale well to Windows Azure and other cloud-based technologies in the future. - Very capable feature set in many areas

Cons

- No third party add-ons, and has less than 1,000 total users. Support for specialized industries may be limited.

BizAutomation has been really helpful in making us more productive.

We are very happy with our selection.

Pros

I love how complete BizAutomation is. We were able to consolidate many other systems that were costing a lot of money into a single system.

Cons

Had to rely on support and there wasn't too much video but that's changed. Overall I was surprised how reasonably easy the implementation was.

Schlossadler wine company software review

I have been using for a year and half. I like it

Pros

Its very efficient but has a lot of glitches at times

Cons

I really do not have a comment at this time

Small Software Packing a Big Punch

Due to the complex nature of our business, employee turnover can be an impediment to success. This software will reduce our training cycle to lessen the impact of losing trained employees.

Pros

The configurator hand down. Our product line and ordering procedure are extremely complex and BizAutomations configurator is capable of configuring the 21 trillion different combinations.

Cons

A lack of documentation, installation manuals, or training material.

Complex transition from Everest was needed and BizAutomation turned out to be the right decision

We switched from Everest after having run our wine business on that platform for years. We've found that BizAutomation had the capabilities we needed, and are glad we made the switch.

Pros

The people at BizAutomation as well as the technology.

Cons

Not much to say. I guess software, in general, takes a lot of back and forth to get right.

Over-The-Top Customer Service

My overall experience with BizAutomation was professional. I always felt we were working in concert for the same outcome positive outcome. BizAutomation works to partner for the long run and open to improving and building their existing product to accommodate new and existing clients.

Pros

Two of the most appealing aspects of working with BizAutomation is the versatility and adaptation of the product to a specific business. Second, Carl, the founder, offers over the top customer service. BizAutomation goes the extra mile of a perspective customer doing its due diligence. He is looking to partner and offer the best product so that everyone can grow and be successful.

Cons

BizAutomation was the small business champion we hoped they were

We are what you'd call a power user which complex requirements. BizAutomation has been very helpful in getting us to a new level of automation, and we look forward to years of productive work with their platform.

Pros

The user interface, and all the power and customization it brings us.

Cons

With power comes complexity, and more of a learning curve, no getting away from that.

Satisfaction with Bizautomation

My overall experience with BizAutomation has been exceptionally good.

Pros

The ease of use and meeting all the accounting needs of a small business is what makes bizAutomation unique and worthy.

Cons

There are not any features of this software that makes it unpleasant.