ClearPathGPS Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.72/10

See full reviews by rating

Our rep has been wonderful to make sure all is up and running smoothly and very quick to respond when we needed additional units. Great Job by this company.
The shipping manager who is monitoring the vehicles is very happy to be able to count with a tool like this. It was definitely a great investment and you really get your money worth.
We have been using ClearPathGPS for a few months now and we love it. Paul Yoon is great to work with and is always there with to help, even when I call him at 6:30AM.
The person who came out to install our hardwire equipment was upset that he was scheduled to come out on his day off.
Also, if I have zoomed in on a particular vehicle, whenever it refreshes with new data, it zooms out, which is a little annoying.
Currently the phone app is limited to mapping only (no reporting).

ClearPathGPS users...

Verizon Connect-logocaret
listing-logo

Verizon Connect

Shadow Tracker-logocaret
listing-logo

Shadow Tracker

How would you rate ClearPathGPS?

Great Product, and Great Price

Pros

Fully integrates with Service Titan! Unbeatable price! We are very happy with ClearPath!

Cons

It would be nice if running vehicle start and stop reports was a little easier. The reporting is a little difficult to read.

Thank you for the kind words James. We're happy to be helping Home Energy Center. We'll take a closer look at the report you mentioned and see what we can do.

This is a great product for companies with large or small fleets. Easy to use great customer support

Pros

It keeps track of regular maintenance and it's easy to use. We can make sure our fleet is on the job when scheduled. We can also see who is close to the next job if someone needs help.

Cons

We have not had any cons to the software at this point. The devices do comes loose rarely when the roads are rough. It is an easy fix. So all in all it has been a great product.

Hi Josh, Thank you for your review and feedback. Happy to be helping you track your fleet. - ClearPathGPS

In the Know

I know longer have to make a call to know where a Service Technician is located.

Pros

Being able to know where employees are located without calling. Being able to verify that a service technician was at a particular location when questioned.

Cons

The expense. I would like to see it less.

Great application!

Pros

Very easy to use and navigate. Up to date on all software!

Cons

I have not experienced any cons with this application

Absolutely amazing from the minute I started talking to customer support.

Piece of mind, I do not have to worry if it will work, I do not have to worry about "Are the reports going to run today". I am so happy I found ClearPath and who will always be available when I need him, he is so much fun to talk to and made the transition from a horrible tracking company to an amazing one.

Pros

Everything! He made this the easiest and most enjoyable transfer from horrible Teletrac to awesome ClearPathGPS. I love the ease to use ClearPath, tracking my guys, running reports, setting everything up, the program is also fun to use.

Cons

I can honestly say there is NOT one thing I do not like about ClearPathGPS. No problems with any aspect of the program.

Hi Lori, Thank you for your kind words about ClearPathGPS and we're so glad we are working with you. Our support team loves comments like this, it really makes their day! - ClearPathGPS

Revealed more than expected, rooting out bad employee behavior & theft from the company

We found employees parking vehicles and wasting time in between appointments. We also saw that what was supposed to be 30 minute lunches were taking 1 hour. After bringing this to the attention of the crew, one employee who felt responsible for wasting time notified management that another employee was stealing from the company. We contacted our customers and confirmed that the employee was pocketing money from jobs and scheduling appointments with our customers for his own gain. So the GPS tracking ended up revealing more than we expected.

Great value!

The ClearPath GPS program is helping us make sure that time billed for jobs is correct.

Pros

We looked into several GPS solutions. ClearPathGPS was the best option for our needs at the best cost. And with the new upgrade of a pic with the stops the technicians make it is even better!!

Cons

Before the software upgrade it would be that you had to drill down to get a pic of where the technician is at.

Clear Path GPS- best decision I ever made!

Pros

I like the ease of use, amazing customer service, and reliability.

Cons

Not many updates over time, still feel like the overall API (feel/ look) of the software could be more modern. But, it gets the job done and works flawlessly !

Program is fantastic as well as the support team.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Like all new programs they do take time to learn benefits and functions. The Data is very accurate and the option for text message notifications helps monitor the trucks daily.

Cons

I have yet to find a issue with the product worth mentioning. Also with the support team specifically Jenny, I have yet to experience a issue that was not user error.

Kael Foods Review

The website and app are user friendly. I've saved my company money by being able to track my drivers at any given moment.

Pros

Everything, don't run into any issues.

Cons

Don't know too much other than the basic features., would like to learn more about features I have yet to discover.

Easy, Seamless, Helpful

Being able to launch a new dispatching process with my company

Pros

Everything from the people who pick up the phone and answer emails to the installation of the gps'. The entire company is great.

Cons

Nothing much. It has to do with more of our trucks than the units, but they get knocked out by the techs accidentally kicking them, but they are easily put back in and they connect right away.

Fantastic Product

Pros

We use ClearPathGPS every day. Being able to view detailed information about our vehicles is incredibly useful and helps us cut costs. They communicate when new features are added and the customer service is very fast. For all the benefits and features you're getting, the cost is surprisingly low.

Cons

The website interface isn't as user-friendly as it could be but they offer tutorials and respond quickly to questions so it's not an issue.

From start to finish the entire process with Clearpath GPS couldn't have been smoother or better.

Aside from the security of being able to know where all my drivers are at any given time, the built in reporting feature is extremely helpful when auditing a drivers day and his various stops. The speeding reports are also very helpful as safety is always our top priority and they are a tremendous help in that regards.

Pros

Software is very user friendly. The mobile app also works great. I especially like the daily Speeding reports and virtual timecard reports I get sent to my inbox and that are there waiting for me each morning. It keeps the drivers honest and makes my job easier.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. So far my entire experience has been stellar. It does everything I need ot for and more.

Hi Bob, Thank you! We really appreciate your feedback and enjoy working with you. ClearPathGPS

Great Reliable Product

Pros

Can see where my Staff is all the time..

Cons

Nothing.

we were with fleetmatics and switched and could not be happier. less money and way better service.

Pros

ease of use, and the grafics are better and love you can track from your phone as well as computer. it sends you a time card that breaks down you trucks on one sheet.

Cons

i do not have any cons as this seems to have everything our company needs to track our trucks . i really can not think of anything i dont like especially after dealing with fleet matics

I enjoy using the site everyday

Pros

Easy to navigate during the day. I can find drivers fast for additional stops or pick ups. I'm also able to track the time spent at a job site.

Cons

I don't have any complaints. Very easy to use and navigate. The customer support team was very helpful when I first started.

Hi Wes, Great to hear the system is helping California Sheet Metal. Thank you! - ClearPathGPS

Great for Dispatching

Pros

When you need to determine where technicians are this is tremendously helpful in planning dispatches.

Cons

None, I find it very helpful and informative.

Love the ease of use

We are able to track our technicians in real time. So simple to use.

Pros

This product is affordable and very easy to use.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this program.

I am extremely happy with this product. Customer rep high level of customer service is 2nd to none!!

One of the benefits used, is I use this software as a tool to double check time-cards if there is any discrepancy.

Pros

It is very clear, user friendly and I can access it from my phone. I would recommend this product to everyone that has 1 vehicle to a fleet of vehicles in their company.

Cons

Thank you Jason. We're glad to see it working out for you!

GPS

The GPS system is great

Pros

how easy it is to use and run reports and track the trucks, it also helps keep the guys from speeding. The product works great.

Works good. Easy to use.

We track 3 vehicles and everything works perfect. Never any glitches. It is very detail oriented and works great with mobile devices.

Pros

Easy to use. Works well with mobile devices.

Cons

No cons.

Convenience at your fingertips

Pros

Very easy to use; ability to track vehicles without having to bother coworkers; mapping tool is aesthetically pleasing and allows for easy zoom in/out.

Cons

Every now and then the connection to the vehicle will be lost and it will be shown somewhere it clearly isn't (like in the ocean).

Excellent GPS Software!!

Working with Paul Yoon over at ClearPathGPS was great! He was quick to respond to questions and walked me and the team through a couple trainings without hesitation. The software is very user-friendly and perfect helping us continue to efficiently feed over 400,000 people each month. The San Diego Food Bank is very satisfied with ClearPath GPS!

Pros

User friendly Great price Excellent customer service

Cons

There is no GPS routing system that directly connects with the software to help redirect drivers when an addition pick-up/drop off is needed.

Great information

ClearPath is easy to use and my questions are answered right away.

Pros

The reports are very helpful when tracking technicians times on jobs. Also a great tool for tracking driving behaviors.

Cons

I am satisfied with the product, nothing

Easy to use- doesn’t require tons of training to navigate

Pros

Easy to learn and use, I use the vehicles detail reports weekly to assist with payroll verification.

Cons

I do not have anything to list here, not sure why this is a requirement, GPS units are easy to install and setup, takes about 10 minutes for each.