ClearPathGPS Reviews

4.89/5 (96 reviews)

Diego Bustamante

Service has been great and the product they offer is very convenient for us. Very happy overall.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

We did not tell our driver initially that we had installed the device so we were able to test his honesty. We also don't have to distract him to request his ETA as we can clearly see it ourselves and coordinate other pick ups or inform our clients.

David Williamson

Thanks God and Clearpath GPS and the CHP

Reviewed 2017-04-20

It was a tuesday night, I arrived home from my mens bible study, I sat down in front of my computer to shut it down, I clicked on each browser window to look at it before I closed it. When I got to Clearpath GPS, I noticed that truck # I2009 had the ignition ON, I knew that driver had parked for the evening and was supposed to be home, I called him to check , he was home. I got in my car drove to our yard, when I pulled in the truck was gone. I called 911 reported the theft of my 2009 International along with a 2017 Wabash dry Van loaded with LG appliances. I called my wife and said look at my computer, Is there a truck moving on the screen, she said YES, so I said what direction, she didnt know, so I raced back home and jumped in front of the computer and began to track my truck heading 55-60 mph westbound on highway 60 in So. CA, I had the CHP dispatcher on my phone giving them constant updates on rate of speed and direction of travel, along with vehicle color and signage, they began to scramble all available units to the westbound 60, I was able to update them in real time, they finally sighted the truck and trailer westbound 60 approaching the 605 interchange, I confirmed that was its location , the truck then went 605 south and they were all ready to attempt the stop, they did. They lit him up. The driver exited 605 south and Rose hills offramp, he was met at the top of the ramp by two more CHP units facing crossways, the thief made eye contact with the CHP and gave up , shut the truck off. they made the arrest, I took my driver and we drove to the scene while they gathered evidence. They had found a GPS scrambling device plugged into the power output on the dash, with blinking lights on it. Thanks God it didnt work . The thief had a bag of truck keys, and one in the ignition that fit our truck. I got my truck back that night in perfect condition, no damage to the truck or trailer, the cargo still sealed inside the trailer. It took 69 minutes from the time they started the truck until they shut it off, upon arrest. I delivered that load the next morning to Best Buy DC in chino CA on time. They signed the bill of Ladings ,NO shortage, NO overage, No damage. By the grace of God and Clearpath GPS and the California Highway Patrol. A company disaster was stopped dead in its tracks.

Shawn Wells

Great Tracker

Reviewed 2019-06-21

We used to have a lot of customers saying the tech was not at there house for the time that was billed and now wee can prove to them they where. I can also see when and where my techs are when they are not where there supposed to be.

Bobbie Jo Garza

on line use w/out mobile app

Reviewed 2019-06-14

i am able to locate exact locations of my fleet trucks as well as keep an eye on stop times, more specifically, engine on/off during stops. Which when it comes to newer drivers/employees, or those i am having reason to doubt their honesty/integrity, i can monitor quickly/easily to either substantiate my suspicions, or to ease my fears/worry.

Elena Huber

Helpful Tracking Company

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Tracking live and tracking past times. Easy access to support. Quick turn around for support .

Allen Williams

ClearPathGPS is helping us keep track in many ways.

Reviewed 2016-07-07
Review Source: Software Advice

We had heard that technology in this sector was getting better than they systems we had viewed a couple years prior but we had no idea it was this awesome until we saw the demonstration from ClearPathGPS. The information that is provided to us is much more precise than we had imagined. Each of our nine managers are automatically sent each day via email the specific details of only the vehicles for which they are responsible. The ClearPathGPS team made it easy as they walked us through all of our options for the reports we desired. Once the equipment was installed there has been nothing for us to do except watch our team's driving and efficiency improve. The ClearPathGPS team has responded to every need or question.

Megan Berger

Used it 2 years and highly recommend it

Reviewed 2019-06-14

We are able to give our employees directions if they are lost. We are able to use it to track how much time an employee is on the jobsite. We really like using ClearPathGPS, it's been super helpful.

Clear Path

Reviewed 2018-12-14

When we first decided to go to a GPS tracking system we did a lot of on line screening and followed up with demo's and phone calls. We chose Clear Path because we had unbelievable access to not only customer support but the owner as well. They make it so easy!! The software is top notch and they are constantly working to improve it. We have their hardware in 6 trucks and their software in 2 branches!! We appreciate all that they do for us!

David Christie

ClearPath Review for my Billiards Trucks

Reviewed 2018-12-11

The company them selves were great to work with. There were other systems that we looked at but after talking to them on the phone I was convinced they were the ones to go with. There sales staff was very helpful. The system itself is easy to use.

Christopher Blubaugh

Ease of use thru phone app or computer !

Reviewed 2019-06-15

ClearPathGPS has amazing customer service! They are always soo eager to help fix issues over the phone and not sugarcoating issues that require equipment replacement. If equipment is needed, it’s shipped out next day!

JENNIFER GRECH

Awesome GPS service!!

Reviewed 2018-05-16

Ability to monitor all drivers/vehicles in real time, various reports, viewing the traveled route by truck and by day. The system also offers mapping which has been used to re-route trucks.

Saad Saeed

Cheap and Effective

Reviewed 2019-06-14

The ease of use makes this product super effective and easy to implement.

Timothy Vitt

Best bang for the buck

Reviewed 2019-06-15

It helps in every way, you can create ways to be efficient!

Jim Talbott

A SMOOTH Experience

Review Source: Software Advice

Real time driver performance and driver behavior review. By pulling up the GPS map, we are able to 1) Locate the specific location of the driver(s), and identify key driving behaviors for possible re-training efforts. 2) We also receive an automatic report to our email account that lists the previous day's Speed Report for all our vehicles OVER a specified high-side limit, 3) We monitor a driver's specific route taken to check to see if a productive route was followed or if the driver "moiled the clock" with extra driving miles.

Brian DeVan

Reviewed 2017-04-05

First of all, our Rep.,, is fantastic. When we first met, he showed us the system and let us decide it was right for us. Many other GPS system providers have been pounding on our door with 'special' offers and a high pressure sales pitch. Doug is more of a business ally, not a fast talking salesman going hard for the commission. We installed the units (not difficult but gets easier with each unit) and they have worked flawlessly since. I use the phone app. more than anything to 'watch' our crew's progress throughout the day. It helps me gauge their progress without driving behind them or calling them and getting a vague or no response. The historical records for our snow removal services are invaluable in verifying response times. I have become a believer in GPS. I thank ClearPath for doing a great job with their product and service.

Bram Craig

Excellent Product and Great Support

Reviewed 2016-11-11

Our business needed a tracking device for our fleet of service vehicles to keep tabs on time spent at job locations, idling, and driving behaviors like speeding. Having proof that we were at a job site and how long we spent there really helps us back up our technicians' claims and saves money on repeat services. The GPS units we got from Clearpath were simple to install and activate and the data is extremely accurate. We tried another service which was tied into the tech's cellphones and it was not accurate at all and so it wasn't very useful. We get immediate tracking information on how fast our vehicle is going, where it stopped, how long it was stopped, even where it was parked (in a parking lot). Douglas at Clearpath brought us the units personally and showed us how to activate them as well as a nice tutorial on how to navigate the website interface. The web based software is easy to use and functional. We're able to set up daily reports on a variety of data (timecards, speed, idling, etc.) and set up geo zones to clarify specific locations (business address, gas station, supplier, etc.) on the maps. I was surprised at how affordable the service is. I highly recommend ClearPathGPS if you are in need of any sort of tracking on your vehicle.

Michael Gazur

Fantastic purchase and will continue to use

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Setting up everything at the beginning was easy, and now being able to track our trucks and get reports is very simple. The look of the new beta site is awesome. Can't wait until it's completely up and running.

Pam Nuttall

GPS Trackers

Reviewed 2017-04-05

We started with 2 trackers in two of our trucks - Thinking that I would be able to see where the trucks are without calling them to find out when they would be delivering. But this product has turned out to be so much more. We know have trackers in all 7 or our trucks. Our delivery schedule can change from minute to minutes, with the tracking I can see what truck is where, without having to call drivers and ask "Where are you?" We are more efficient since using the trackers. Its a lot easier to change loads from truck to truck. We had a complaint from a person who said that a rock came off the truck and broke his windshield --- ClearPath GPS showed that the truck was not where this person said it happened. I highly recommend these trackers to any transport company.

Jeff Handy

Keeps Us In The Know

Reviewed 2019-06-21

Since we have several projects out of town we are able to track our vehicles and make sure they are where they are supposed to be. We have a few units go out but they have been changed out in a timely manner

Joe Goranson

Easy to locate employees.

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Overall its been great. I had doubts at first thinking there would be a backlash from employees feeling spied upon, however that phase went quickly and now it's just a normal part of business.

Joel Willoughby

Perfect for keeping track of our technicians in the field.

Reviewed 2019-04-23
Review Source: Software Advice

We have solved so much wasted time and energy getting information out of technicians.

Piper Lindenmuth

Wow, we are realizing what is really going on behind the scenes. Nice to be able to see all crews.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Being able to really know if our crews are doing what they are suppose to is invaluable. The easy of use with the software and the app allows the General Manager to really keep up with and manage the crews effectively and save money overall.

Joel Gol.

Easy to Use

Reviewed 2019-06-17

Great easy of use very economical and there is always someone to talk to, Will expand our fleet with them

Karen Beres

Good value

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Our overall experience has been good. The service is dependable.

Sierra Falso-Fiechter

Wish we signed up for ClearPathGPS sooner, it has been a game changer.

Reviewed 2017-11-28

ClearPathGPS is easy to use on both laptop and smartphone. Our account representative Douglas Robinson is responsive, patient and has been exceedingly helpful through our setup and learning how to use the software. I only wish we had signed up for it when he first reached out to us several years ago.

Elena Huber

I always have a great response time from Jon. They are super helpful, fast, and efficient!

Reviewed 2017-06-23

30 second tracking from each of our trucks to make sure they are on time, still at the place they need to be, and home safe.

Wendy Oliveira

Excellent, Easy To Use Truck Tracking System

Review Source: Software Advice

At any time I can see exactly where each of the company trucks is located. The system gives me reports that assist in payroll reporting and job costing. It also keeps employees honest because their movements are being tracked. The Clearpath staff is available to guide me thru the report retrieval software and any mapping issues that may come up. Also when I am not in my office I can use my phone app to locate my employees.

Birgit Basler

This product has been a huge help.

Reviewed 2019-06-17

With Clearpath I am able to have more accurate job costing. My employees are no longer taking long lunches or detours to the job sites.

Mark Davis

Easy to setup and great customer service;

Reviewed 2019-06-17

We needed to write an API interface to get tracking data from the ClearPathGPS cloud and write it to our own database. Everything I needed to know to write the interface was on the ClearPathGPS website, including examples and recommended utilities for retrieving samples of our own data from the cloud. This made creating the interface very easy. They also have great customer support available, but everything worked as documented, and so I was able to create the interface we needed without any trouble.

Beth Cullum

I can't say enough about ClearPathGPS!!! It has been so helpful knowing where an employee is!

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Being able to dispatch service guys to a location close to where they are.

Cory Hok

Clearpath is awesome! Great customer service and product.

Review Source: Software Advice

What I like most about Clearpath is that the customer service is a definite A+. When I first started to learn how to use Clearpath, my customer service rep set up a date and time to teach me how to use their system. Getting to know the system one on one was very simple and quick. After learning the basics I felt like a pro and that I could be a customer service rep myself. Whenever I'm in doubt or need help with the program, I am able to get connected with my customer service rep as soon as possible. They give you all their contact information which is great! At my job we previously worked with another GPS company which wasn't so great and was very expensive. Switching over to Clearpath saved my company nearly half as much money and has better customer service!

John Virden

Manage your fleet with GPS

Reviewed 2017-04-19

Since we started using Clearpath GPS on our vehicles, we have been able to better serve our customers with accurate estimates when the driver will arrive for their deliveries. We also use the point by point tracking to verify where our drivers have been and the amount of time they spend at each stop. Clearpath GPS has improved the way we manage our vehicles so that they are only used during business hours, reducing extra fuel expense, and making sure that our drivers stay on the most efficient route each day.

Bill Wernli

Clear path review

Reviewed 2019-07-02

Clear Path has been very helpful with any problems we encounter

James Blosser

Great Product, and Great Price

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Fully integrates with Service Titan! Unbeatable price! We are very happy with ClearPath!

Josh Reeves

This is a great product for companies with large or small fleets. Easy to use great customer support

Reviewed 2018-05-09

It keeps track of regular maintenance and it's easy to use. We can make sure our fleet is on the job when scheduled. We can also see who is close to the next job if someone needs help.

Susan Gresh

In the Know

Reviewed 2019-06-21

I know longer have to make a call to know where a Service Technician is located.

Melissa Miramontez

Great application!

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Very easy to use and navigate. Up to date on all software!

Lori Richardson

Absolutely amazing from the minute I started talking to customer support.

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Piece of mind, I do not have to worry if it will work, I do not have to worry about "Are the reports going to run today". I am so happy I found ClearPath and who will always be available when I need him, he is so much fun to talk to and made the transition from a horrible tracking company to an amazing one.

Gregory Alexander

Revealed more than expected, rooting out bad employee behavior & theft from the company

Reviewed 2016-08-09

We found employees parking vehicles and wasting time in between appointments. We also saw that what was supposed to be 30 minute lunches were taking 1 hour. After bringing this to the attention of the crew, one employee who felt responsible for wasting time notified management that another employee was stealing from the company. We contacted our customers and confirmed that the employee was pocketing money from jobs and scheduling appointments with our customers for his own gain. So the GPS tracking ended up revealing more than we expected.

Great value!

Reviewed 2018-12-11

The ClearPath GPS program is helping us make sure that time billed for jobs is correct.

Brittany Perrin

Clear Path GPS- best decision I ever made!

Reviewed 2019-06-21

I like the ease of use, amazing customer service, and reliability.

Garrett Mathein

Program is fantastic as well as the support team.

Reviewed 2018-05-16

The software is very easy to use. Like all new programs they do take time to learn benefits and functions. The Data is very accurate and the option for text message notifications helps monitor the trucks daily.

Mario Halteh

Kael Foods Review

Reviewed 2016-07-22

The website and app are user friendly. I've saved my company money by being able to track my drivers at any given moment.

Nathan Peters

Easy, Seamless, Helpful

Reviewed 2018-05-18

Being able to launch a new dispatching process with my company

Vincent Fanciullo

Fantastic Product

Review Source: Software Advice

We use ClearPathGPS every day. Being able to view detailed information about our vehicles is incredibly useful and helps us cut costs. They communicate when new features are added and the customer service is very fast. For all the benefits and features you're getting, the cost is surprisingly low.

Great Reliable Product

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Can see where my Staff is all the time..

Bob Whitley

From start to finish the entire process with Clearpath GPS couldn't have been smoother or better.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Aside from the security of being able to know where all my drivers are at any given time, the built in reporting feature is extremely helpful when auditing a drivers day and his various stops. The speeding reports are also very helpful as safety is always our top priority and they are a tremendous help in that regards.

Fritz von batsch

we were with fleetmatics and switched and could not be happier. less money and way better service.

Reviewed 2018-05-16

ease of use, and the grafics are better and love you can track from your phone as well as computer. it sends you a time card that breaks down you trucks on one sheet.

Wes Gentry

I enjoy using the site everyday

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Easy to navigate during the day. I can find drivers fast for additional stops or pick ups. I'm also able to track the time spent at a job site.

Christine Ferro

Love the ease of use

Reviewed 2018-12-11

We are able to track our technicians in real time. So simple to use.

Jason Gibson

I am extremely happy with this product. Customer rep high level of customer service is 2nd to none!!

Reviewed 2018-01-17

One of the benefits used, is I use this software as a tool to double check time-cards if there is any discrepancy.

Columba Pedroza

GPS

Reviewed 2017-11-09

The GPS system is great

Todd Gamble

Works good. Easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-07-07

We track 3 vehicles and everything works perfect. Never any glitches. It is very detail oriented and works great with mobile devices.

John Cavalucci, EIT

Convenience at your fingertips

Reviewed 2019-07-16

Very easy to use; ability to track vehicles without having to bother coworkers; mapping tool is aesthetically pleasing and allows for easy zoom in/out.

Vanessa Moore

Excellent GPS Software!!

Reviewed 2016-11-28

Working with Paul Yoon over at ClearPathGPS was great! He was quick to respond to questions and walked me and the team through a couple trainings without hesitation. The software is very user-friendly and perfect helping us continue to efficiently feed over 400,000 people each month. The San Diego Food Bank is very satisfied with ClearPath GPS!

John Yamasaki

5 Star rating

Reviewed 2017-04-12

Working out great. Keeping my guys on their routes. Very easy to use and get reports on daily use of our trucks.

Rebecca Heredia

One Happy Customer

Reviewed 2016-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

We have tried several different companies to meet our GPS solution needs. We finally found the perfect package in Clearpath. We are able to keep track of our fleet, monitor safe/reckless driving, gas reimbursements and so much more. Their staff is so helpful and quick to respond.

Diana Thorp

Sales tracking

Reviewed 2017-04-24

We are using the Clearpath devices and software to track our sales team during the day. It has provided enough detail to get accurate reporting on their start/end times, as well as where they are during the day. If they violate the traffic law speeding, we are made aware, and can easily determine when ticket comes in if they will be responsible by violating company policies. Customer service has been great, by answering any questions we've had, and helping us get set up for monitoring. The devices came very quickly and were fairly easy to install in the vehicles.

Jeff Marsden

Product has met and/or exceeded our expectations. The Customer Support is excellent!

Reviewed 2017-06-02

Customer Support is great. Whenever we have questions or an issue, calls and/or emails are promptly answered and problems solved. Accuracy of the trackers is excellent. The IFTA reports are perfect, relieving drivers of the task during the day which helps them be more alert to the road. Ability to know where the trucks are at all times helps scheduling during the day making them much more efficient.

Celina Carranza

Excellent customer service!

Reviewed 2016-07-29

Since we began using ClearPath GPS, we have had a wonderful experience. Doug, our personal representative has followed up with us on a weekly basis with any questions we may have. Not only did we receive our GPS units almost instantly, we also had them installed right away! Once they were installed, Doug called us to do a tutorial with us over the phone on how it worked, he spent a decent time on the phone guiding me through the GPS and how to use it. He also offered to help train our other staff to use it once they entered the office just in case they had any specific questions. Their service is prompt and reliable. We are glad we chose ClearPathGPS and recommend them to anyone!

Jamie Owen

New to GPS tracking

Reviewed 2017-04-05

We decided to install GPS tracking on all our vehicles. After getting several quotes, we went with Clearpath and it was a great decision. Great dashboard, easy to use and awesome customer service. I highly recommend Erika. She answered all questions, made the ordering process easy and is always there when we have questions. I would highly recommend Clearpath for any business looking to add GPS to their vehicles.

Daniel Wangchomchantra

Easy to Use, Basic Fucntions

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-10-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Live vehicle tracking, engine start/stop times, location accuracy, helpful technical support, easy set up

Kristy Pineda

The support staff is great!

Reviewed 2017-04-18

ClearPath's customer service has been great since the start. The support staff is very patient and responsive, and even emails me from home if he has left the office! One thing I would like to see changed...dates changing when you click back to the menu. One thing I would like to see in the future...customization of reports. I would like to be able to create a report with only the information I need and add subtotals for daily totals. Otherwise, we are very pleased with ClearPath!!

Ryan Laubach

convenient, peace of mind, eye opening

Reviewed 2018-05-11

With so many projects in so many locations, it's nice to be able to track our vehicles. It gives us the ability to monitor their location compared to previously when we would have to either go to the job daily or trust what the employees say. Unfortunately, not all employees are trustworthy and ClearPath helped us confirm what we thought in some and reinforced what we believed in others

Angela Willoughby

Great for tracking comapny vehicles

Reviewed 2019-05-12
Review Source: Software Advice

As a service company these were great for monitoring our technician locations, and driving safety, as well as their breadcrumb paths for the day. If you track your employee only on their phones and they turn off their locations, they cannot turn this off.

Sean Bradley

ClearPath GPS for our Business!

Reviewed 2017-04-05

I operate a pest control business in the greater Sacramento area. We have used other GPS providers in the path, but were not happy with the pricing nor the software. We went without GPS for a couple years and knew we needed to have the ability to track our vehicles. We currently have 15 vehicles in our fleet that are tracked in the field. The ability to track vehicles in real time and run quick reports is invaluable. The online portal and iPhone/iPad apps are intuitive and very useful in the field. Our account rep Erika has been extremely helpful every step of the way. I also appreciate the low pressure approach by Erika and the ClearPath team. We started with just a few vehicles, but soon outfitted the rest of the fleet. Thank you ClearPath!

CARA KITCHEN

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Reviewed 2017-04-04

We have been using ClearPathGPS for a few months now and we love it. Paul Yoon is great to work with and is always there with to help, even when I call him at 6:30AM! This is exactly what we were looking for. I love being able to track where the techs are and where they have been. And the digital timecards is great to help keeping track of hours.

schuyler bell

truly satisfied

Reviewed 2017-04-05

We have increased productivity, decreased fuel costs and improved logistics. This product helped us see where our weak links were within the company so we could be more efficient in all aspects delivery, routes and etc without wasting time calling the driver it is all accessible at the click of the button.

Matthew Flanagan

Simple, effective and inexpensive Fleet Management / GPS solution

Review Source: Software Advice

ClearpathGPS is the easiest product to use for fleet management and tracking. Simple setup, simple to use, which makes my people use it daily. We tried the cell phone app products out there and found that this was much easier to deal with. We no longer have to worry about whether the driver took their phone, logged into the app, or what have you. This just works.

Jacqui LaCount

Cost effective, Good install pricing & excellent customer service

Reviewed 2016-07-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Website is user friendly and if you need tech support they are friendly and helpful.

Eric Denhard

Great GPS for my Business

Reviewed 2017-04-14

My salesperson has been a great help in getting our company started with GPS for my vans in the air conditioning business. She suggested a startup program that has been exactly what we needed and since then we have added 5 vans. I would recommend this company and there salespeople, They have always been accessible for us if we have had any questions. Thanks Clearpathgps, Eric

Christy Johnson

Customer support is phenomenal!

Reviewed 2019-01-25
Review Source: Software Advice

Switching was the best choice our company ever made. System is way more accurate, easy to install and set up, and is saving us $200 per month.

Theresa Madden

Great so far

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-05-09

Software is great to use and easily accessible for many administrators. I enjoy the real time aspects of the service.

Ron Andrade

Very Satisfied Customer

Review Source: Software Advice

What we really have enjoyed since our purchase of the software is that we now rarely have to distract our drivers inquiring of their location and ETA's. This way they can now stay focused on the road and their next delivery.

Kristina Kwan

ClearPathGPS is wonderful to work with!

Reviewed 2017-04-06

ClearPathGPS was excellent to work with. Paul was helpful and patient in training me to understand the software. These units have helped me track my drivers and help with the efficiency of their routes. It was very helpful when my driver got lost and I was able to guide him to his destination by logging into my mobile app.

Columba Pedroza

GPS

Reviewed 2016-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

This product is easy to use and easy to run reports very happy with it overall.

Mark Bocanegra

Great Service, Great Features, Great Value

Reviewed 2017-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Great support and fast email response

Kevin Coles

2016 ClearPath GPS Review

Reviewed 2016-07-22

We mostly use this software to monitor tractor speeds to make sure that they are spraying fields at an acceptable speed.

Pat Gonnella

Excellent & Affordable

Reviewed 2016-07-08
Review Source: Software Advice

This vendor is extremely responsive to our needs, questions and requests. We have a fleet of 11 vehicles that travel around our region. ClearPathGPS software allows us to respond to customers in a more efficient manner, manage time and mileage effectively and monitor driver activity as needed.

JR Dicker

I did my homework and made my choice and now I am happy.

Review Source: Software Advice

I can see where my people are at. I can run reports that are very detailed. Customer support is great.

Alycia Oh

The best thing we ever bought

Reviewed 2016-07-08
Review Source: Software Advice

The ability to find our driving team at any point of their daily route to answer customers in real time

Iqbal Tambar

Very Good Product and Service

Reviewed 2016-07-20

Excellent Service , Very accurate , very reliable , excellent customer service too, very happy to have this product.

Susan Andrade

Clearpath GPS

Reviewed 2016-11-11

Have been using this product since 11/1/2016 and has been great to track location of techs in the field. Reporting is very user friendly.

Robert Salas

Invaluable program

Reviewed 2016-11-11

This software has proved invaluable to our operation, not only can we track our vehicles, we know how long they were actual at the job sites, lunch or picking up supplies

Andrea Nevins

Great Tool for Sales Managers

Reviewed 2017-04-24

The team at ClearPathGPS has been super helpful in answering any of our questions and trouble shooting any issues that popped up (there weren't many). Paul and his team definitely go above and beyond for customer service. The software itself is super accurate and definitely helps us keep track of where our sales people are at any given time.

Tracie Gillette

Great Company

Reviewed 2017-04-11

Our rep has been awesome with his customer service. Returns all phone calls and emails with answers to all questions. The company was able to schedule our install on the exact day and time that we wanted getting our technicians back on the road. Clear Path also scheduled an online instructions for navigation through website. It has been an easy process working with Paul and the crew at ClearPath GPS. Thank You

Hannah Pure Eire Dairy

Just what we were looking for

Reviewed 2017-04-20

Simple setup and go GPS with user friendly system and outstanding customer service! We could not ask for a better product.

Chelsea Gronewald

J. Miller Electric Review

Reviewed 2017-04-04

System is very easy to use. Works great. Tracking works great and we love the reports emailed to us daily.

David Leslie

Accuracy and peace of mind

Review Source: Software Advice

Ability to make decisions in real-time. Whether you need to stick to a schedule or change it on the fly Clearpath allows you the freedom and confidence to do so with its reliable 30 sec feedback.

Drina Aldana

Love it so far!

Reviewed 2017-04-14

We have been using ClearPath GPS for about a month now. Douglas has been extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. We were up and running in a few hours. The system is fast and easy to use. We highly recommend them.

Jessica Craig

Great software!

Reviewed 2017-04-20

The customer representative has been wonderful through the entire process! The software is easy to use, and the trackers were easy to install! It's a great tool to ensure your vehicles are being used for company use.

Jon Hammer

Clearpath, easy and affordable!

Reviewed 2016-11-14

Clearpath is available whenever their help is required. All GPS Devices arrived from California to Baltimore within 2 days and were ready to use. Installation is simple and GPS is dependable and easy to track.

Claire Cerling-Matlen

Great product & GREAT customer service

Reviewed 2017-04-25

I've been pleased with this product, and VERY happy with the customer service. Great for keeping track of my vehicles and keeping an eye on the driving habits of my employees.

Casey McCann

Amazing GPS Tracking Program

Reviewed 2017-04-05

Great customer experience. The entire process, from setup to monitoring, has been seamless. ClearPath is a solid tracking system.

Melinda Lindberg

Exactly as advertised!

Reviewed 2017-04-21

We love our new trackers! This system is everything that was promised. Sales and service is top-notch.

Mathias Kimmling

Great management tool, cuts privacy

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-01

Great software to keep track of company's vehicles, suitable for small-business application. Live and reliable data analysis.