Easy Storage Solutions Reviews

Pros

The fact that it's very user friendly, tech support is amazing and a good value for the money.

CR

Cindy R.

The support module is an excellent source to find out how to use features. The features of the software are great and I love the fact that our webpage is integrated with our software.

PH

Patricia H.

Awesome software/platform and look forward to using at all our future self storage facilities. Great customer service and vast array of services that can be customized to our needs.

NP

Nick P.

Cons

An example of nonsense: The navigation section under the page titles are a mess. When you're on the dashboard, it displays "HOME/REPORTS/DASHBOARD", why is it under reports, first of all.

PM

PJ M.

The reports are limited and quite terrible actually. Most do not sort and only download to a PDF or CSV document.

IL

Irene L.

They even explain what I did wrong so I can easily fix future mistakes.

RL

Randi L.

Great, easy, reliable

Transcript

Tyler: Hi, I'm Tyler, and my title is operations manager in the real estate industry, and I give Self...

This reviewer only left a rating

We are a 48 thousand square foot facility with over 400 units including outside storage. We have used QuickBooks for 17 years. Being "old school" we wrote payments on paper, gave copies to the bookkeeper and she posted payments to QuickBooks. We continually had posting errors, report errors. etc. Then the real nightmare happened. We lost 6 months worth of client payment history due to human error....

Good platform for remote management | Could use some work

They have a lot of experience an have a good start on what a good backend platform for storage units should be. I can't wait until they get there.

Pros

It was super easy to set up and the team behind it is great and very responsive. All I had to do was give them information and they set up practically everything for me

Cons

I wish the backend was cleaner and had more options (especially on the web design side). There are quite a few inconsistencies and things that don't make much sense. An example of inconsistency: when making a new customer, you must enter an email address for them in order to complete the form, but when automating the input with a .csv file, the email is NOT required. An example of nonsense: The navigation...

Works great for our needs

We took over a company that already had this software in place. We received very little, if any training, and it was easy to figure out and we keep discovering more and more reports available online that gives us invaluable information. They are consistently updating their program and trying to make things even better. They have been pretty good to answer our phone calls and get us the help we need in a timely manner also.

Pros

Easy of use and the cost.

Cons

The fact that you can't add and delete entries with whatever date you want. The date is always current, so you can't correct errors too easily without it looking a little confusing.

Very Happy with Easy Storage Solutions

Pros

I used to use SiteLink. Good program but costly. A lot of bells and whistles I didn't really use or need. Then I switched to WebSelfStorage. The price was right but I found it difficult to use at times. It wasn't very intuitive and making certain corrections was nightmarish. I wanted to customize certain things but the option didn't exist. WSS only works well on Internet Explorer with a fairly...

Cons

I haven't run into anything that doesn't meet my liking.

Storage Software

It is a good software program and they do up date it several times a year.

Pros

Kept up with my customers storage payments and late fees. Provides me with billing reports lost revenues, availability to let me know of empty storage units, and customers on waiting list. The ability to let customers login to their accounts and rent and pay storage bill online. These are just a few things that this software does for me. It does a lot more.

Cons

Doesn't provide me with age trail balance that I'm used to.

Great service for the money

Easy way to manage my biz...

Pros

Price point is rite on, and seems easy to use, very customizable, people are great to work with too.

Cons

What out! These guys are shady.... storage units near me is a good way to get ripped off. Read ALL the fine print.

Hi Mitchell, We're sorry for your confusion about that service. Easy Storage has had a lot of requests from our clients that wanted help finding potential tenants, so we (Easy Storage Solutions) started an opt-out service to list all facilities that use our software on our Nation Wide Search website called, "Storage Units Near Me" Storageunitsnearme.com. We don't charge for leads, all leads are...

It really is easy

With this software I don't have to worry about checking or changing someones status when they are over due, the system locks them out for me automatically and that is such a relief.

Pros

I love that I can easily adjust anything on the page and our website. I can change letters that get sent out to customers, add new types of rentals. There are just so many things about this software that make it user friendly I can't even say enough good things about it

Cons

I have only been using the software for about a year, so I haven't run in to anything yet that would cause me to have an issue.

Very glad we switched and have been happy with the services provided.

Pros

Easy to use software allows you to navigate thru the system quickly. Able to handle our large number of facilities. Website and software are linked and allow customers to see up to date information and access their accounts.

Cons

Limited capabilities in some areas, but anytime a suggestion is offered, they look into seeing if it can be implemented into their software.

Thank you for the review. We're happy to take any suggestions from you and our clients to make our software better every day!

Great Company to work with.

The representative and the entire team at Easy Storage Solutions are true professionals! They are always available and working to improve their product line. I recently added a fifth facility to their platform and will continue to work with them in the future. This is a perfect platform for a small business owner. I look forward to them improving the functionality to better support reporting for multi facility owners.

Pros

Web based - easy to use on phone.

Cons

Need more functionality for multi facility reporting.

Thanks for your review, and your suggestions, William! We appreciate your business!

Truly a Godsend

Pros

Simple, even for a computer dunce. It makes life so much easier for me as well as my customers. Invoicing, reminders, unit layouts, you name it. Had one customer who owns storage elsewhere that told me, as a consumer, he loved it, and how does he get this! Hooked him up with no reservation about it. I've enjoyed my usage of this product. And, the best part- it's helped me streamline my op and ensure I get the payments accurately!

Cons

The software was easy to set-up and implement.

Pros

It is easy for customers to rent a unit over their phone. It is also easy for me to make changes over my phone.

Cons

Cannot import to QuickBooks without using the web based platform. The financial reports are not as detailed as the ones we received from WSS. It would be nice to have a breakdown of revenue by unit type. The yearly report could provide a lot more detail. It would be nice if it had a unit breakdown, retail sales, and lost revenue. It always reverts the state back to Alabama...this is more of an annoyance. If you run a payment under the tenant it does not remember the last payment form used. However, it does when you run under the Dashboard.

Hi Kelly! Thank you for giving us your feedback with specific suggestions on what would help the software work better for you!

Using Easy Storage Solutions has increased our gross revenue by 8% without adding or changing fees.

Pros

Customer support is very responsive. There is always a cheerful, helpful person to answer my questions. The software is easy to use and offers all the features I could ever think I'd need. We have increased our revenue by 8% after using it for just one year. Potential clients and existing tennants can now take care of lots of things on their own (like initiating a rental and paying their rent). I also love the waiting list feature. When I got ready to prepare the facility information for year end taxes, I was completely organized - thanks to the software.

Absolute "Must Have" for any Self Storage owner

This software is my most valuable "employee", simply could not run my business without them.

Pros

I simply could not run my business without Easy Storage Solutions. The features and ease of use are ideal, service is exceptional and the team is constantly releasing updates to make the program more intuitive and improve functionality. Exceptional software at Any price....and affordable enough for even the smallest "Mom and Pop" operation.

Valley Storage

I think mostly is the communication with our renters is the best. With good communication this covers any problems that may go for an extended length of time which costs money. Great for looking up the History, making a phone call and documenting it in there History so when you go back to that person you see exactly what you have done and/or sent. This is what I mean about communication, especially Iam the manager and the owner can look at anyones History and knows exactly what has been done.

Pros

From website to deposits with so many useable reports. The automation of email reminders that go out automatically. The late fees are automatic and can be tailored to anyones business. Going from pencil and paper to this software was simple and quick, 130 units and we were up and running in two weeks. Easy to comprehend the the common sense logic behind the software. The support is the best!! no dumb questions, one time she actually said. "There is no such thing as a dumb question these are learning moments" . That is the way anyone wants to be treated.

Cons

I can honestly say. I have not found anything. Any problem I have had there was always an answer.

Good company for the money.

At first I was nervous about getting involved with another software company after selling my business of which I purchased over 50000.00 in software and continual costly updates. Needles to say easy storage solutions has worked very well for me as in labor cost and accounting along with ease of use.

Pros

The ease of use, no employees needed, it seems to be updated regularly.

Cons

At first the company was hard to get issues resolved but that seems to have improved, such as phone calls.

Easy Storage Solutions, not so easy

It's been a rough ride but finally getting the hang of it. Also ESS is constantly improving, taking advice from their customers.

Pros

The thing that I like most about Easy Storage Solutions is the layout of the software is fairly easy to read, legible. Also, I like to the customer service is team is knowledgeable. They are there to help solve problems.

Cons

The least thing that I like about Easy Storage Solutions is that their customer service is only available Monday-Friday: 8:00 - 5:00 MST Saturday: Closed Sunday: Closed. I'm located in California. Also, something else I dislike is when making notes under individual notes, you have to make sure to click on create note or it they do not save, and notes can be deleted, once saved,(forever) by anyone.

Hello Hope! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We genuinely appreciate knowing what we are doing well and how we can improve. We wouldn't be where we are without the valuable feedback each of our customers provide! Thanks again!

Happy Camper

Since I am not very tech savvy, I found the software very friendly. Any time I have a question the solution is only a phone call away.

Pros

After being totally frustrated and staying confused when I began to manage/own my first facility using Quick Books software The interduction to Easy Storage Solutions was a gift from Heaven. I found it extremely user friendly as a senior adult.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult figuring out who I should talk with to solve my problem or question when dealing with several services I am signed up with. Example, software, website, marketing, Google, etc.

Very Easy to Use

I looked at a lot of different programs when we were starting our 1st storage facility. Everyone was very expensive and did not provide online renting. Start up expensive and ongoing also costly. We were up and running very quickly and integration to processor and gate was an ease.

Pros

The software is very quick to learn. Our customers comment on how easy it is to rent online.

Cons

No clear way to put recommendation in Que for changes that would enhance program

Very happy with this software and with the excellent support team.

Pros

Easy to learn and to use. Very logical user interface. Great search features to quicky get to customer accounts. Easy to train employees on the software. Also love that the Easy Storage software team listens to feedback and continually improves the software by tweaking features and adding new features. Great value!

Cons

Thanks, Faith! Let us know if you have any issues by calling our support line at 888-958-5967.

This is the most helpful software I have ever used!

All my info is in one place and I don't have to worry about losing it.

Pros

It keeps all the data and payments so you don't have to worry about losing your info and also the tenants can pay on line, rent on line, taking credit cards is a very big plus!

Cons

That we didn't have it years ago, I have no issues with the program, the customer service team always helps me out with any problem or questions I might have.

So easy to use!

We were paper-and-pen before we installed this and it's completely updated our operation. We are able to manage regular storage, portable storage and a seasonal heated storage building all from one platform. I've installed this at our second facility and it's working well there too. Our customers LOVE the text messaging, online payment and autopay features.

Pros

It's allowed us to get a MUCH better handle on our business. Occupancy, trends, communication with customers, every aspect of our operation.

Cons

We had to re-think some of our operation. We were customer-based and the software is unit-based.

Happy Customer

Pros

It is so easy to use. To make payments, add new customer, anything you do is very easy. It is one of the easiest programs that I have used in the Mini Storage Industry. Everything that you need to know about your customer is right there.

Cons

You are not notified when they make changes to software. A email would be nice. Other then that, I like everything.

I love easy storage solutions

The crew at Easy Storage Solutions has always been there for me. They are easy to work with and love to work hard. The software, the staff and the entire suite of services are everything you need.!

Pros

This is a great company. I can’t begin to tell you how many times I have been impressed with the customer service.

Cons

Have I told you there was something I didn’t like about this company I would be lying.

Easy Storage Solutions has made managing our business so much easier!

Pros

Everything is laid out so nicely and the website is easy to navigate through. There are so many options to customize things exactly to how you want your business to run.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about this product. It has helped so much as tenants are able to rent online and make monthly payments. I do wish that there was a way to get notifications on our phones when a new unit has been rented. I also wish that the payment center business was a little more fluid in how it worked with Easy Storage Solutions.

SELF STORAGE REVIEW

I have been using this software since 2014. It has been a lifesaver for me. I have a job and I can do it from my job. I use to have to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet and I absolutely hated the self storage business. Now with the touch of a button I can do everything. Thank you so much!!!

Pros

That i can do it from anywhere. It doesn't tie me to an office.

Cons

I can't think of anything really. I just really love it!