eCompliance Safety Reviews

eCompliance Safety

Cloud based compliance management solution

eCompliance Safety

Review Summary

4.7

Hazard Assessment Module on e-Compliance

I am working a Lab Safety Coordinator, at the University of Alberta, where one of my prime responsibilities is to create a database of HAs of all the labs of the department, and this software has really made the work easy

Pros

This software interface combines several aspects of conducting a formal hazard assessment creating an ease of usability and provides a very good platform to combine those

Cons

Sometimes, it is difficult to maintain a database of self-defined hazards, and controls, which makes it time-consuming to add those individually to other HAs, if being conducted. This applies to the case where a database of new hazard assessments is being made, otherwise, it is easy to maintain the HAs

Hazard/Incident Trending and Training

Very impressed with the updates provided since it was first launched and looking forward to the new modules being implemented in the feature such as the asset management module.

Pros

This software is great when it comes to training certificates and the modularity to develop incident forms in multi formats is feature-rich. Easy to use and understand really helped with bringing many employees onboard

Cons

A few things that would be improved to bring this software to the next decade, (I understand there are traces) would be a competency tracking program that differs from the normal training certificates. There are different expiry dates refresher vs expiry dates. A JSA section would also help other than just a risk assessment module.

My Ecompliance Feedback

Overall very happy with my Ecompliance experience, we get great service from our account manager. He assists us promptly and provides great support. I like that there are new elearning modules added, that we get specific requests developed for us.

Pros

I like that ECompliance is very easy to use and navigate, I have been using H&S Software or systems for over 5 years , and this is probably the simplest to use. its mobile functionality and app is excellent, and simple to use. I like that i can very easily update and edit templates, and track training. i really enjoy the elearning modules that i use for the company.

Cons

my least liked feature is probably the safety intelligence,Reports and Dashboards. i would like that functionality to be made easier. i would like my graphs to be easier to populate than they currently are.

Excellent software to manage COR

We needed to get COR and this software was invaluable in helping us get it

Pros

Excellent filling system of safety documents. Great software to do hazard assessments . Excellent training record keeping. Great way to keep track of action items

Cons

Constant email alerts to follow through on action items can get stressfull

Great safety management

It’s been really good. Make reports and compliance within our company easy

Pros

Comes with many different types of reports Easy to make and edit reports Easy to fill them out Can extract great data from reports

Cons

Hard to create the perfect scoring system Phone is slow once many reports have been submitted Need Brower for May options

Just a better way to track safety reuirements.

I think it is really great, I can already obtain reports from the system that accurately identify which employees require what training.

Pros

Very easy for front line personnel to interface using a mobile device. Easily update form and hazard assessments and track review of those by all personnel Build forms quickly and easily

Cons

No section specifically for permits, I think this would be advantageous to keep them separate. No "if, than" questions available in the form builder No quick links on pages, always have to return to a main menu to get to sub menus

The eCompliance app is intuitive to use and is always changing for the better.

Pros

eCompliance is always pushing the boundaries and creating great tools for us to use! I really love the action item tool!

Cons

When doing inspections it would be convenient to upload multiple photos at once instead of doing one at a time.

Great

Pros

Easy to use, simple navigation. Easily explained to other employees. Makes it easy for employees to submit inspections or issues to managers.

Cons

Would like more search options. Ex: being able to search for inspections submitted by one person, while filtering for a certain date.

Love eCompliance

Using eCompliance, I can pick a document, place it in the management system, and send a 'need to read` to people within the county. As each person clicks on the document, we're able to keep track of who has acknowledged that they've read and understand the document. It saves us having to chase our employees and allows us to prove due diligence in a matter of seconds. We're saving time we didn't have available before, and are able to better manage our safety practice thanks to eCompliance. I'd highly recommend eCompliance and would love to share more about how they've helped Rocky View County.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

eCompliance

eCompliance has helped me and my company move from paper to electronic. The system is user-friendly and scales very easily. I now have business intelligence reporting for a project and company wide view. I use it to send me and my employees reminders for training renewals and corrective action completion. The eCompliance customer service has helped me through the entire implementation. Great product and I recommend to all our clients.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

somewhat user friendly

Pros

i enjoy having access to all required information at the same place, instead of opening several tracker or spreadsheets to gather information.

Cons

the creation of forms can be very difficult to simulate the paper version. it feels rudimentary and more options to format to what company requires. Also it would be very helpful when accessing an employee, all there data could be filtered to create reports based on required information, such as how many non-compliance for PPE incident has employee received within the last 6 months.

Seems to provide us with what is needed Some features are not to easy to use but overall excellent

Pros

Has all features we needed for our job requirements and great to have it in our phones for quick access

Cons

I found that there were Some things hard to use and also some things were hard to access and make changes

eCompliance makes Health and Safety more efficient

We love the ease of use and the time eCompliance saves us in managing health and safety. By eliminating paperwork and giving an easy way to communicate and follow up with corrective actions, eCompliance has reduced OHS administrative burden and helped improve our OHS management system. eCompliance has made at least 30% of my time more efficient, freeing up time for more important OHS management tasks.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

eCompliance - Great Safety Software

There isn't any other choice for cost effective, user friendly, compliance based software. Health and safety of our employee base is critical. eCompliance has changed the way we communicate with our staff and comply with law. It is effective and second to none.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data

Makes auditing easy

I use the auditing software for internal audits and it is very efficient and easy to use. I am able to collect data and store easily, all within the program eliminating the need for papers, notebooks, etc., and all of the notes can be transferred into where I am working for reference. Great product.

Pros

No Data

Cons

No Data