FuelForce Reviews

4.39/5 (31 reviews)

Debbie Keith

NAVFAC Washington Dahlgren

Reviewed 2016-12-12

Training was provided for us on the multiforce fuel service. Whenever I have questions our representative Jack Twichell promptly answers with help and he is very knowledgeable. He helps us troubleshoot and then corrects any errors we may have. Everyone I have ever dealt with at fuel force has been pleasure to deal with. When the E85 tank was being implemented multiforce was great in helping with preparation and making sure we had everything on our end prepared for the install. Everyone is very knowledgeable about the equipment and always helpful with a great attitude. When we need repairs or something goes wrong I can call up Jack and he can usually help me troubleshoot I know what the problem is before I have a repair man come out. When we are in a pinch and the keypad isn't working we were able to have the part delivered directly to us and my mechanics were able to install it. Excellent customer service.

William Robinson

Florida Atlantic University review of FuelForce products

Reviewed 2016-12-12

Florida Atlantic University has been using FuelForce since July 1, 2014. Overall the process of obtaining fuel at the University fuel pumps has been greatly simplified as we went from a person and a clipboard process to a complete 24 hour, 7 days a week process. Support has been very helpful and my hats to Damon Hahn, whom I have spoken with several times and he is the man that gets the job done. It is simple to download the fuel issues and process billing from the fuel issues.

Peter Daniels

Good Software

Reviewed 2017-01-13

Pretty good system, we aquired due to postal service bailing out of it. At time this system was our only source of tracking and monitoring fueling. Training is available, if offered do take adavatage of the training as it would have helped us use the system to the full extent.

Rhonda Shadley

Happy Customer

Reviewed 2016-12-12

It is a very easy software to use. I can manage it from anywhere. If I have a question or concern about the software, customer support has always been very quick to get it answered, or send someone out to fix a problem.

jason snyder

Fuel force

Reviewed 2016-12-12

The system works very well. We use it on a daily basis. We operate a fleet of 175 plus trucks. This system works for all fuel recording for CNG and Diesel fuel sales. This has allowed us to streamline systems to make us more efficient.

Mary McDermott

Best product ever!!

Reviewed 2016-12-12

We have never been so happy with a product like this. We love the fact that we can get up to date information. Giving us a perfect chance to get the most accurate budgets possible.

Jason Young

Outstanding Technical Support

Reviewed 2016-12-12

I was having problems with the system reading the cards, with one call my rep helped me diagnose the problem and within 3 days I had received a replacement part that fixed the problem.

Brian Burgess

POSITIVE ATTITUDES AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Reviewed 2016-12-12

Every time we have had an issue with the system, the customer service was great at getting us to the right people to take care of the issue or issues. We are very happy with our system and service.

Roy Hamid

Fuel Force

Reviewed 2016-12-28

Customer service on the phone is great, prompt phone service and solving the issue with the location fuelforce system

Al Brenia

Easy to use site

Reviewed 2016-12-28

The site is very user-friendly and the support service is great. I use the site almost every day to run reports.

Patricia Guglielmo

Billing Coordinator

Reviewed 2016-12-12

We have a large fleet with many technicians and it is an easy process for all to use. The reporting in quick and clean.

JOSEPH SAMMARCO

USER FRIENDLY WEB EXPERIENCE | PROFICIENT STAFF | FUNCTIONAL

Reviewed 2016-12-13

From beginning to end the process of implementing Fuel Force at our location was excellent. The Fuel Force website is very user-friendly and simple, and the employees are knowledgeable and able to assist.

Tim Porterfield

Monitor and generate reports on fuel usage easily!

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Software makes it simple to track and generate forecast reports on fuel usage for our fleet. The software itself is fairly straightforward to use for our end users.

Ryan Fay

FuelForce has changed our business

Reviewed 2017-01-06

FuelForce has allowed us to track, monitor and allocate expenses for our fuel distribution with more reliability and accuracy that ever before. Not to mention we are a heck of a lot faster doing it. Being able to assign employees to departments, limit their fuel usage by job type and then quickly sort and expense the fuel has been a true game changer. Everything we did before FuelForce was guesswork and assumption. That is a thing of the past.

Randy StLaurent

Works as designed!

Reviewed 2016-12-29

The program works exactly as expected. There are rarely any issues with it. I would recommend for any one in the market. The software updates and support is a little pricey.

jenna miles

ease of use is amazing

Reviewed 2016-12-12

Our drivers tell us that this is the easiest system they have ever used. Here in the office, the system provided utmost accuracy and ease of use for billing and tracking purposes. Great system and great value for the money!

Louie Garrett

Partridge Sibley

Reviewed 2017-01-10

Have been working with the system for 6 months now and haven't had any issues. It separates 3 companies bill with numerous trucks from each company getting fuel. All fuel issues have been correct. The software had been helpful as well, being able to add trucks and drivers when we need to and running fuel mileage reports as well.

Jessica Seney

Very pleased

Reviewed 2016-12-12

Very easy to pull necessary data, especially for tax returns on our diesel fuel! Helped us tremendously for a particular lawsuit by the amazing tracking details this program provides

Alberto Silva

FuelFrorce is Easy and Efficient

Reviewed 2016-12-12

The ease of use for FuelForce makes it a breeze to tabulate fuel usage at our school bus location. I definitely recommend to anyone who needs to manage fuel usage.

Amy Belmont

Fuel Force Review

Reviewed 2016-12-29

I have one location that has polling issues. We have had the line checked and quality verified but issues have continued. I stopped receiving data download e-mails a few months ago for no explained reason. Customer service did tell me how to easily find my downloads on the site so that has not been an issue.

Brian Barwick

Reporting Feature!

Reviewed 2016-12-12

Call support is great. I still don't get an email confirmation when requesting a report. Call backs from customer service are timely and answered my questions.

Ty Hunt

Works Well!

Reviewed 2016-12-12

I've had a small FuelForce system for 4 or 5 years now. The Web interface has improved and is much more robust. The hardware is rock solid, never any issues. Overall it's been a good system.

Jhon Betancur

Great product, support needs improvement

Reviewed 2016-12-12

We have had the product for a year, it is great until you have to deal with support. It takes a business day to respond, then you answer the question, then another day to respond. Simple troubleshooting took 4 business day, in an occasion a part was required, it took 3 weeks.

Adam Powers

Does what I need

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-12-12

I use this system monthly to pull reports for our company's tax reporting. I have had very few issues and any issues that I have had were dealt with immediately.

victor calles

FUELFORCE USER

Reviewed 2017-01-06

The fuelforce system has been a great tool thus far with minimal issues, customer support has been outstanding on every occasion my colleague or myself has reached out for technical support. Thank you