How does PubWorks compare with other Operations Management apps?
Additional information for PubWorks
Key features of PubWorks
- Asset Management
- Expedite FEMA Reimbursement
- Fleet Maintenance
- Barcode Scanning
- Generate Work Orders
- Manage Scheduled Maintenance
- Create Service Requests
- Retro-reflectivity Compliance
- GIS MapViewer
- Resource tracking
- Available for Mobile
- Analysis reports and trend mapping
- GPS Asset Data Collector
- Online Citizens Service Request Portal
- Sign Generator Tool
- Project Management
- Assets, parts, materials, equipment and vehicle inventories
- Job costing and work history
- Keep an accurate inventory of all your assets, parts, materials, equipment and vehicles. Generate intricate reports with 450 customizable reports.
- The built-in GIS MapViewer allows you to map service requests, work orders, job costs, equipment and materials, as well as assets. This solves jurisdiction issues.
- PubWorks mobile allows your team to use all of the tools on any mobile device, allowing for instant communication and updates among crew members in the filed and in-office staff.
- The GPS Asset Data Collector allows you to connect the DMI or GPS antenna installed in your vehicle to collect information on assets and asset conditions on your road or street network. You inspect and assess signs, streets, culverts and other assets.
- PubWorks offers a sign management module that faciliates sign technicians with the tools to create and update sign asset records, establish maintenance plans and to-do lists, and record the costs of labor, equipment and material.