Additional information for HorizonWeb
Key features of HorizonWeb
View All Features
- Mobile friendly dispatching, scheduling & tracking
- Map integrated location selections
- Real-time dispatching system
- Detailed-concise trip information
- Easy-to-use load entry
- Create trip route plans for the driver
- Manage shipper, receiver, and bill to
- Manage stop offs
- Build route with drag and drop
- Links to mileage services
- Communicate with drivers via email, text, online or device
- Keep customers updated on shipments in real-time
- Mobile communication on the vehicle
- Integrates with on-board devices
- Integrates with electronic logging devices (ELDs)
- Generate bills and settlements
- Email or print invoices
- Set up specific rates
- Attached scanned documents like PODs
- Set up different service charges
- Accounts receivable
- Integrates with QuickBooks
- Third-party software integration
- Trip settlements
- Flexible & custom reporting
- Data backups
HorizonWeb integrates with Google Maps and ProMiles to show users exact routes and driver locations.
The solution offers flexible and customizable reporting for a variety of subjects such as trends in revenue, empty miles, driver pay and late shipments.
The HorizonWeb cloud enables customers, drivers, dispatchers, and even accountants to access information that is relevant to them, anywhere at any time.
The solution integrates with fuel services such as Comdata and Fleet One, simplifying accounting tasks and fuel tax reporting.
Any important documents that go with an invoice can be scanned, attached and saved onto the cloud using HorizonWeb’s document management system.