Kanban Zone Reviews

Anita D.

It allows to keep a good tracking of the actions that are been performed and breaks down in small tasks an activity that you need to accomplish.

Gabriel M.

Anita D.

Cons

Only thing I can think of is the lack of a public API.

Thomas S.

Organization and workflow management have been difficult for us. Kanban Zone has helped us defining tasks into cards and breaking them up with a deliverable due day.

Tyler T.

There is really nothing I can point out that I don't like about the software.

4.8

Super Flexible, 100% Kanban

I am an SEO/ASO manager that runs a team of 9 people, all remote. This is a great way to get organized in whatever which way you need to be organized.

Pros

I love the flexibility of the boards. You can create any board you or your team may need, making it super flexible. I also love that it is 100% Kanban and only kanban, vs other software that tries to be everything to everybody.

Cons

There are some bugs here and there, but the team is always quick to respond and they get fixed very quickly.

Kanban Zone

I definitely would like to mention the Customer Support. They have to be the best I have ever worked with. Any time I send an email with questions or issues, they reply within 5 minutes, sometimes within a minute. And if there is a problem, they are on it right away, and fix it within a few hours if not faster. I am always amazed by their positive attitude toward us. We also realized that we can use...

Pros

The Kanban board is very flexible. We can modify it in any way it helps us to manage our projects. I like the reports, the search capabilities and that we can download the cards into Excel. All these help us to quickly and easily create reports of our projects and productivity. I also like the look of the board and the cards. While it might not be important to some people, for me it is very important that everything is organized and pleasant looking. It is very easy to set up a card, keep them in the right work process, and then it feels good when I move a card to the Done column. Conversations with my manager became so much better regarding my projects since we started using Kanban Zone.

Cons

There is really nothing I can point out that I don't like about the software. It is so easy to use. There is nothing that bugs me over and over again.

Good tool for development team

Pros

While I'm not the administrator, it seems to be very configurable.

Cons

There are times the board is very cluttered. This can be due to how the administrators configured it.

Yes, Kanban Zone is designed for the administrator role to configure the Kanban boards. If you feel that the board is cluttered or could be improved, then do contact your board administrator. Since your organization is on an Enterprise plan, we include coaching services to help your administrators continuously improve their Kanban expertise. Thank you for your valuable feedback and let's improve your board together.

“If I could make Trello do cooler stuff”, that is Kanban Zone!

Recently, I working with a colleague and were planning on an approach on how to bring ideas to a client for evaluation and selection. My colleague asked if I use Trello, and I said “I use Kanban Zone now because it provides greater flexibility in designing boards that fit my personal process. In addition, Kanban Zone has many standard templates that others use that give me the flexibility in getting...

Pros

How quickly it is to set up new users How quickly it is to get new users to use kz with little training & education ability to navigate multiple boards

Cons

Being blocked inside corporate firewalls

Makes Work Fun! :)

Overall, I love that Kanban Zone makes it possible to know exactly what everyone on the team should be doing. It promotes accountability and reduces the team friction caused by vaguely assigned tasks. Moreover, each task is so broken down into smaller tasks that it makes work fun :)

Pros

Finally a software incorporates everything lean and agile! The very popular ones seemed to fancy for me and didn't fully embrace the principles of Kanban. I love that they've kept the UI simple and very easy to use. The design and process also incorporates the core principles of the lean methodology. The Kanban Zone design allows me and other team members to prioritize tasks. It has also drastically...

Cons

I've used Kanban Zone for about five months and really can't find anything bad to say about it. My team members who are new to Kanban methodology say it would be great if they had more in-app guides though.

We Love Kanban Zone

Work Organization and Execution becomes a breeze.

Pros

The software is extremely flexible and unlimited in its organizational capabilities. Moving cards around makes organizing work a very tactile and enjoyable experience and gives a true hands on feel, as though you everyone is organizing a Kanban board on the cube wall across from them! Personnel are able to learn fast and adapt it to their needs.

Cons

I truly cannot think of anything I do not like about using this software.

Enhance self-productivity

it allows to keep a good tracking of the actions that are been performed and breaks down in small tasks an activity that you need to accomplish. It helps to be focus on the items you have assigned and prevents you to forget things and losing time doing low priority tasks, raising your personal productivity as result.

Pros

it's a very friendly web tool, that is light to load on the Internet browser, with no lags, or frozen sessions. Works like a web application should work, quick load, great design that makes the interface very easy to use. The card design is amazing, visually tells you everything on what the card is about just with a quick look and it present a lot of features that helps to manage every internal task that a mini project (card) could have. It's easy to use, no training to use is needed once you understand the Kanban principles.

Cons

Maybe add visual references that shows in the Board what Cards have a linked, today you can indentify cards with link, but not what are those particular cards linked with.

Kanban Zone - Easy to Use and Highly Functional Project Management

Kanban Zone has helped our team tremendously with project management and documentation. We track, detail and can perform reporting on projects all using just Kanban Zone. Above all else, the Kanban Zone customer support team is top notch. When we have questions or would like a new feature, we typically have the answer in less than an hour and the new feature added quickly.

Pros

1) Simple GUI with drag and drop functionality. 2) Easy and intuitive use and editing of Kanban cards for project management. 3) Phenomenal customer support.

Cons

There have been no cons to mention as of this time.

Kanbanzone will help you transform your Organization

It has provided a tool for all the departments in the organization a way to track their progress and processes. It has enabled more collaboration between departments and sped up the time to completion for all our projects.

Pros

Flexibility. You can modify the software to fit your process flow or organizational needs. We have many different departments using the software and each is unique in its application. Which allows each team to operate in the way the best suits their flow. At the same time, we can transfer and link cards between teams allowing for collaboration that was previously difficult to manage.

Cons

I really haven't found an issue with it yet.

viewer only

Being on the sales side it has allowed me direct real-time access to know exactly where in the process a job is at, who is responsible for the current process and any notes to be passed on. Talking with the actual users, they are pleased with the ease of use and takes very limited time to update. It gives them more productive time instead of stopping to answer simple basic questions from my sales team.

Pros

This lets me track where the jobs are in the Engineering process. This allows me to relay this information to my clients without having to interrupt the process and slow down progress.

Cons

It ends prior to shipping. This maybe a limit my organization has deemed of limited value, currently.

Great Product!

Pros

The ability to nest columns within columns is awesome!

Cons

Only thing I can think of is the lack of a public API ;)

Thank you Thomas for this great review. You will be the first to know when we start rolling out public APIs. The goal is to have our fist public API (create a card) in our July release. Based on customer feedback, we will continue to push additional APIs.

Method to the madness

Pros

Kanban zone has allowed our small team of developers to streamline their workflow. It gives our CEO the insight he needs into development cost and managing contractor.

Cons

Would love to see an API to get it streamlined with the rest of our tools

We listened and we are excited to share that we now offer a well documented Public API that you can use right away to create cards in Kanban Zone. Thank you for the review and valuable feedback.