Qualityze Audit System Reviews

5.0/5 (11 reviews)

Terry Williamson

My great Experience with Qualityze QMS Solution !!!

Reviewed 2017-05-19

With the growth of our company VTEGI, I needed a QMS solution that efficiently supports ISO standards. During my research for a QMS, I spoke with Qualityze and they really stood out for their cloud solution and were helpful in the process. Initially I considered going with an on premise solution but found the benefits of Qualityze and their cloud solution built on the Salesforce.com platform to be compelling. I selected Qualityze and they have been excellent throughout the process of implementation. The EQMS is very easy to work with and we were live under a month with 4 modules (Non Conformance, CAPA, Document Management, and Change Management). The Qualityze application UI is very elegant with iconic and color coded interface and also built in contextual help for end users. The Qualityze EQMS solution has excellent functionalities and features, such as ability to easily administer and configure workflows, approvals, audit trail, digital signature, alerts, attaching multiple attachments at the same time and many more. The system is supporting our process orientated business very well. Qualityze is one of the best software decisions and implementations we have put in place. The quality of the their Next Gen EQMS and support team is excellent. We look forward to rolling additional modules in the future as well. We truly recommend you to discuss your QMS needs with Qualityze for a great team and solution.

Yan Purba

The next generation Quality Management System

Reviewed 2017-01-18

Having 15 years of experience in a regulated LIfesciences and Healthcare environment and now responsible for all technology investments at Larry H. Miller Auto , I am pragmatic and thorough when selecting enterprise solutions. Having an extensive background experience selecting and implementing EQMS for Edwards Lifesciences and SelectHealth Intermountain Healthcare, we selected the Qualityze team and EQMS product built on the Saleforce.com platform based on our business requirements. The Integrated EQMS helps our auditors collaborate all audit compliance issues easily across all 60+ sites. The product is built using industry best practices, which helps us improve our business processes and easily adapt to move forward. The solution is also modern in its user experience which makes it a zero training platform (like mobile apps). The administration screens are also intuitive which makes the solution easy to manage. The Qualityze SaaS EQMS is better than what I have seen in the market for faster and easy configurations such as field level changes and disabling or enabling functionalities etc. Qualityze team experience in QMS globally is extensive and their support is superior. Their user interface and approach to a managed yet flexible process is absolutely the most elegant I have seen. The dashboards, reports, approvals through email, C level ability to follow up specific quality issues is all exceptional. The solution is cost effective and we are able to implement in 30 days. I highly recommend Qualityze EQMS as a company that brings the highest level of solution performance to quality processes, value for quality, scalability, configurability, and team expertise.

Pros
Quality process that has been adopted from best regulatory and compliance processes and an intuitive user experience which does not require a lot of training. It makes managing the solution simple!

Cons
Always more room for features development which is on the roadmap but will require time to develop. It has been incredible to see the delivery timeline from the team and meeting the roadmap milestones.

Gretchen Schneider

We chose Qualityze for its simplicity

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Pros
Qualityze is an out-of-the-box, ready-to-use, Quality Management System. Since it runs as an independent, Cloud-based application, which is much nicer than trying to expand an expensive ERP system, muddied with a bunch of unwanted ERP features; therefore, it is extremely appealing in regards to cost. Also, Qualityze is built on the incredibly popular Salesforce platform, currently used by our Sales department. Since Salesforce is well-known for its world-class security measures, we were able to quickly move through the executive approval process, as it had already been vetted by our IT experts. After researching our QMS options, calling on references, then deciding to move forward with Qualityze, we have been happy with that decision ever since. The Qualityze staff is very personable, knowledgeable, professional, intuitive, and extremely patient. They have developed a thorough implementation system which has flawlessly guided our team through every milestone of our implementation timeline. Never have we felt lost, abandoned, nor ignored….actually, quite the opposite! The Qualityze team has gone to great lengths to ensure we are on-track, have a clear vision, and that we understand their FULL support is just the touch of a few phone buttons away. We are currently live with NC, CAPA and Audit, and in the process of implementing Document and Change Management, along with ERP integration. It is my pleasure to give Qualityze my company’s highest recommendation.

Cons
Nothing at this time. Our experience has been very good and we would not hesitate to give a high recommendation.

Brandon White

Incredible Value, Incredible Partner

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Pros
Qualityze drives value through innovation and they are quite dedicated to this. The differentiator for Qualityze is their outstanding commitment to customer service and innovation. We could not ask for a better partner and it doesn’t hurt that the software is, in my opinion, the best out there. Throughout the implementation process we were constantly in communication and guided through next steps within the project. The support services offered were invaluable and the Qualityze team always made the extra effort to take their service to the next level. I would be personally willing to discuss my experience with any potential buyer of Qualityze.

Cons
None as of now, looking forward to their continued product development.

Curtis Crumbley

Qualityze Drives Innovation and Continuous Improvement with Strategic Partnership

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Qualityze has changed our business. Qualityze brought discipline and delivered the industry best practices for an effective QMS across the corporation. We have successfully implemented NC, CAPA, Document, Change Management and Audit management process successfully across 60 plus sites with hundreds of users.

Pros
We have a Strategic Partnership with Qualityze. They have been an incredible partner in the configuration and implementation of the eQMS software. I have participated in several system implementations across multiple platforms and Qualityze is by far the most user friendly, customer focused experience out there. They are genuinely committed to your success. Qualityze was right with us during the planning and implementation phases giving guidance and helping us determine a logical design. They stayed closely aligned as we implemented at 60 plus locations by participating in each one. The Qualityze folks are available 24/7 and changes are incorporated quickly. The software has been easy to configure and use. Most companies make a sale and move on. Qualityze is still with us like they were day one. We have been using Qualityze for close to two years and anticipate staying with them many more.

Cons
Looking forward to the new modules to be implemented

Iris Spiegel

My experience with Qualityze EQMS

Reviewed 2017-01-24

As an Auditor, I wear many hats and need to provide a high level of performance for Larry H Miller. Qualityze helped me to provide the level of performance needed and their consultative approach is part of the EQMS success. I think Qualityze EQMS Suite is the cleanest and easiest tool to use. I enjoy so many features with Qualityze Suite because it helps manage my business processes on a daily basis. I feel the application is well organized with managed processes and data is easily accessible. Color coded Icons easily let me know, WHERE I AM in each process. I love their dashboard feature. I think this is a must for every Quality individual of the company, so they can view what exactly is going on with product or service quality, without having to pull up various reports. The automated workflows, Email Task notifications, Alerts, Email approvals, Pre expiration notifications, Audit Trail, e-signatures, Chronology and follow up features are widely used in our department. Additionally, the EQMS platform is built on Salesforce.com and is rock solid. The administrative tools made my job easy during implementation. The user interface is very intuitive and the self help guide is also very good. Qualityze EQMS has helped my department more easily to track Audits and CAPAs. The Qualityze team is very responsive and provide support round the clock. I can easily say that Qualityze EQMS Suite on the Salesforce platform is best in the market.

Pros
Work flow is very efficient

Cons
Nothing at this time.

Cheryl Bagwell

Qualityze for all your quality management system documentation/records needs

Reviewed 2019-10-22

Pros
We have been using Qualityze at our sites (approximately 60 so far) for about 2 years. We use the system for corporate documents/records and for site level documents/records. One of the best features is the ease of use for the average user. We have trained over 450 staff members and this would not have been possible if the user interface had been complicated. Currently we use Change Management, Document Control, Nonconformance Management, CAPA, Audits and Audit Observations. These modules are helping our sites to minimize paper documents and improve timeliness of reviews. The Qualityze Support Staff have been with us the whole journey and we are extremely pleased with their assistance in the project. We look forward to many more sites, many more staff members in the system and more modules to help us in our Quality Improvements. We count on Qualityze as a valued partner for our quality management system.

Cons
We do not have all the modules yet, looking forward to implementing the new modules soon.

Miheer Ghotikar

HD Fire Protect now runs on Qualityze EQMS

Reviewed 2017-06-01

Improved productivity, efficiency, transparency and better control over various processes in the organization.

Pros
We looked for years to find the right EQMS system that is flexible for our business needs, within our budget and meets the needed regulatory requirements. We then found Qualityze, the right business partner to implement QMS, with a highly experienced team, a complete QMS system, excellent support and attitude of excellence we demand. The Qualityze EQMS system provides closed loop managed processes with built in approvals through a superior well designed user interface. Qualityze expert knowledge on Salesforce platform helped us configure business rules and workflows to automate our internal quality process. Now we are able to initiate a nonconformance event through outlook email from tablets and mobile phones. We also implemented in just weeks, amazing. If you are looking for the best EQMS system, expertise, innovation, business partnership and high value for reasonable cost, I highly suggest you choose Qualityze EQMS built on the Salesforce cloud platform like we did.

Mike Bruegel

Qualityze document management solution

Reviewed 2017-02-28

We've been working with the Qualityze team for 6 months and the experience has been great. We have been very pleased with the product. The system is robust yet easy to use with flexibility to configure many elements to our specific needs. The Qualityze team has been very forthcoming with sharing expertise and tailored support throughout our implementation process. Overall we are very pleased with our decision to partner with Qualityze.

Anonymous

So good

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-30

Pros
It's a very good software it's very easy to use this software. This software perform very easy and smart. It is very easy to use.

Cons
The price of this software is high comparing to its performance.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10