KeeperPOS

KeeperPOS Reviews

Hardeep S.

Gopal G.

Gopal G.

Cons

And the data is mostly accurate. We can spot mistakes much quickly.

Hitesh M.

Heck, even the backs and governments are being hacked.

5.0

This software saves us hours everyday!

Sumtracker has become the lifeline of our company. It gives us peace of mind and performance!

Pros

We deal with a lot of orders. We have to keep tab about what order to fulfill and if we have the right inventory levels for all lined up orders. We had our own system of managing all this and we thought we were doing a decent job. I came across Sumtracker and they made a phenomenal difference in our performance. We are thankful we took the call and implemented it. All of our team has benefited from this change. Work gets done better and faster now. Special mention about their team for being so helpful. Highly recommend!

Cons

They have all the reports, but we would like our reports to be mailed in pdf format every week. So everytime we want to see a report we have to login to the system and download it.

Great For Inventory Management

We have an overall positive experience with Sumtracker. Their support is very good and they try to respond as soon as possible, almost immediately many times. I would recommend this product and their teams for businesses like ours.

Pros

What I like best about them is that I am using the software both for my warehouse and retail store. Inventory management is very important for us as we are selling a large variety of shoes with many different sizes. We have to know the exact location of each shoe at the time of doing the sales. Sumtracker has solved this problem well for us.

Cons

The software is online so we have to be connected with internet for it to operate. Other than that, I think we are pretty sorted with the product.

Fantastic For Inventory Management

We use Sumtracker to keep stock of our inventory, to monitor stock to decide when to place orders to our vendors, to keep track of manufacturing records, and to issue Purchase orders and sales orders. Every single person at every single level in the supply chain has benefitted from using Sumtracker. Thanks to Sumtracker, we know more about our business today, and we keep improving our processes and systems everyday.

Pros

Ours is a very complicated supply chain, with multiple levels of raw material procurement, work in progress and manufactured items. We also have multiple godowns, vendors and suppliers. The software by itself is comprehensive enough to handle most of our needs. The development team customises the software to cater to the rest of our needs.

Cons

Some of the reports do not contain as much information as I would like. So you end up combining a couple of different reports in Excel to view all the information together. However, this is true for most software. If it bothers us too much, the development team is gracious and responsive enough to add a few more fields into the report for us.

Thanks a lot for the amazing review! We are striving to become better everyday. Smartivity is a high growth company and our product is growing with them. We look forward to continue working with them.

Records kept in a user friendly and well designed interface. Best password manager out there!

Makes life so much easier when you don't forget or can't locate a password! It's really that simple. I've use other programs but they really are not as good.

Pros

Easy search features, touch ID, will create random passwords for any site. It gets backed up so you don't have to worry if you lose your phone. The information is kept across platform which is a big plus compared to other apps. Since I've been using it, I don't have to reset passwords all the time which was getting super annoying. It's nice that you can try the free version and then pay to use the full version -- both versions are similar. Lets you log into the web and get passwords when you don't have a phone handy.

Cons

Nothing really! It works well. I can't say how secure it really is. Heck, even the backs and governments are being hacked.

Smart Inventory Management system

Pretty easy to work with and very reliable

Pros

Its, is an end to end solution right from purchase to sales. This software helps maintain traceability of each raw material item in a finished good. This software is smart enough to display items to be ordered such that the leanest possible inventory is maintained in warehouse.

Cons

Would be better if resources in the backend could swiftly incorporate the changes required as per practical working

Thanks a lot the great review! We have learned a lot from working with Smartivity. Your feedback is noted, we will be more informative on the timeline of changes in the system. As we are growing we will be able to deploy more resources to important changes.

We love Sumtracker! It’s a great software!

We love Sumtracker ever since we started using it. Wish their team all the best to keep up their services!

Pros

I always wanted a software that my staff can easily learn and operate. Sumtracker was a perfect fit. Our purchase and sales process have become faster now. It is great to have one system to track everything. We can easily track the location of our stock items. It was super tough to do all this before.

Cons

Not much. They resolved pretty much everything we needed. Whenever we face an issues, it is usually in the software. They guide us how to use the software. And when it’s not, they include them in future enhancements.

Perfect for managing purchases, orders and stock

My overall experience is positive. I use sumtracker daily to know how my business is performing. Our inventory gets managed on the software without any trouble. And the data is mostly accurate. We can spot mistakes much quickly.

Pros

I have been looking around for a inventory management software with feature to manage orders. Sumtracker has very in depth features to manage order status. You can set deadlines and notifications for order related tasks. My team relies heavily on sumtracker to get work done.

Cons

Although they have most features we need Sumtracker can improve their documentation. We have asked them to make more video tutorials.

Highly Recommend Sumtracker!

Our overall experience is very positive. We want to automate many parts of our operations and keep track on all our numbers. With Sumtracker product and team support, we think we should be able to cover everything soon enough!

Pros

The best part is that Sumtracker is a full inventory management software. It takes care of all the operations in our company. We track our job orders, purchase, b2b sales and all our online sales through Sumtracker. It is very easy to use and their support is very good. They are very responsive towards our needs and try to resolve our problems very quickly.

Cons

So far, its going really well with them. We haven't exactly faced any issues. It's such a big product that it takes some time for all departments company to start using it.

Complete solution for our inventory needs

Overall Sumtracker has improved our customer response time. We are now more informed about our business status. The whole enjoys working on Sumtracker.

Pros

We were are to make our staff learn the software with ease. Our major pain point of managing custom build orders got solved. Sumtracker has very good features for managing daily tasks.

Cons

Nothing to worry about. Just that Sumtracker does not have a CRM in built.

Sumtracker is great for managing inventory

Sumtracker support is very good. They listen to our problems and work on them. I would recommend sumtracker to growing brands who need a modern software which can be adopted very fast.

Pros

There is more accountability in the team

Cons

I would like sumtracker team to add more reports which can be used to track manufacturing.