Swept Janitorial App Reviews

Swept Janitorial App

Janitorial Software that Saves You Time and Money

Swept Janitorial App

Review Summary

Pros

It is very user friendly, our employees like using it, and it is great for communicating with customers.

Tammy C.

I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

Jennifer B.

I love how this has simplified payroll for me and my wife. Also It really helps us keep our empolyees accountable on time usuage.

Francisco C.

Cons

We have changed the tendency reacting to problems to now be proactive preventing recurring complaints from customers.

Ricardo G.

The inspection feature is very weak and we are not able to customize in a way that maximizes the software's potential.

Steven A.

My company has multiple accounts in the software, but I only have access to one accounts. In looking at several reports, I see information for the other accounts that I have no access to.

David T.

4.5

Unmatched value for cost

Swept has been able to solve scheduling, account management, employee management, real-time communication with both employee and client messaging, inspection reporting, and many other features, it has certainly set the benchmark for me and my operations management systems.

Pros

I like the robust features of this software coupled with great ease of use.

Cons

occasional delay in real-time features that create a false notification alert

Swept rocks

It’s a very useful tool to our company. Swept as a company is a delight to work with.

Pros

I like the time tracking and messaging functions as well as the instructions section.

Cons

When you type messages you can’t see what you were typing if it is a long message. Makes messaging a little more difficult. I really really wish you guys could add checklists.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Nick! I'm sharing your feedback with our product team and adding your feature request for checklists.

Company has lost touch with it's customers

When we started with them 4 years ago was great but has declined and rapidly over the last year or so. Don't follow up when they say they will and still have an issue with the app.

Pros

Ease of use for the end user. Very basic app.

Cons

Don't follow up with customers. Focus is not on adding features for customers but adding features to generate more revenue for the company.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. You are a valued member of our community. We hope to hear back from you, we've reached out to connect directly with you.

User friendly

Swept has been affordable and offered time clock solutions as well as inspection reports. Customer service is excellent. Lots of help tools available online as well.

Pros

Super easy for staff to clock in/out. Great features to be able to message staff assigned to locations. Time sheets available to staff are very helpful. Security info attached to locations is an ideal tool. The ability to change the language is nice for messaging.

Cons

Messaging features should be expanded to be able to message individual staff or groups instead of having to use a location. Shifts should be able to be designed without having a start time and end. Notifications of staff not clocking in by a certain time at the end of each day should be a function. More reports options would be ideal. Would be nice to be able to alter job locations in the cleanings reports.

User for over one year

The best thing about the app is about the instant communication you can have with your staff and clients. It helps to make sure that there are not any misunderstandings.

Pros

The best feature for me is the inspection reports. Being able to send reports to customers and staff member at the same time is a time saver. I wasn't expecting for my clients to use the messaging feature, but they actually love the fast responses.

Cons

Everything works as it supposed to, but sometimes app will crash. I think that has to do more with not keeping my phone updated.

Donis, thanks for your kind words, its great to hear your clients are using the messaging feature.

We love SWEPT!

Overall I love this platform and it was a stress-free learning curve for our employees.

Pros

Cons

I would like to have more storage options under the employees such as being able to store their photo or emergency contact information.

Tammy, its great to hear your team like using Swept and got up and running with ease. Please continue to let us know how we are doing, thanks for the feedback.

Saves me time and Gives peace of mind!

I thought it was too pricey, but after looking at a bunch of other systems - nothing compared. I'm glad I took the plunge. As the sole leadership team member of my company currently - it's been my BEST partner.

Pros

This system lets me easily check time sheets and approve payroll. It has streamlined our communication around who is doing what, and helps everyone get the updates they need. I even have the peace of mind that if someone doesn't show up, I'll be alerted after a certain time following a scheduled shift! This has never been an issue, but you know we can worry about anything.

Cons

It took me a minute to figure out the best way to put in recurring schedules and how to change only what I need without changing everything, but I got it figured out now. At times, team members struggle to clock in, but I can update it easily on my end when I get the time. The translation to spanish is only for messages. I thought it would be for instructions and alarm/security info too. Just a bit of a workaround for me to do spanish and english.

Julie, we appreciate the feedback and the opportunity to partner with you! We are delighted to have you and your team as part of the Swept community.

Growing Commercial Cleaning Company Using Swept and loving it

My overall experience with Swept has been great! They respond to my feedback and the pricing as been great. It just makes my life easier as a business owner.

Pros

I love how easy it is for my staff to learn the software. From the part-time cleaner in the field to the manager. The learning curve is just a couple days. It keeps track of hours, mood of my cleaners, budget of cleaning hours, and the crazy schedule. I can't imagine running my company without the software.

Cons

I think the only complaint I would have is that as we added more accounts and had those account for longer periods of time, the APP version of the software seems to work slower. I'm working with Swept to see if there is a solution to this.

My experience with Swept.

Overall positive. Hours recording and communication capabilities.

Pros

Simple to use, layout and functionality. Message board is an excellent feature.

Cons

Unable to select more than one employee when entering a group of people. I had to add one by one to an account t for a meeting attended. Also, there is no back-button, e.g., when entered some filters then you click back and goes back to general setting, where you have to enter all desired filters again. This feature'd be useful to have.

Thanks for taking time to share your feedback, Gustavo. I'm sharing your comments with our product team to look into. Please continue to let us know how we can support you and your team.

Swept Review

Really good, people are great.

Pros

being notified when people sign in and out of buildings, or when they dont show up, location tracking, supplies.

Cons

inability to communicate directly and privately with individuals. No reminders for staff when they need to sign out. Employees constantly forgetting to sign out.

Thanks, Andres. We appreciate the feedback. We will be in touch to learn more about your needs around direct communication in the app and sign out notifications.

Great solution for Janitorial Management

It’s helped us manage, helped us sell to new customers, helped stay organized and saved time.

Pros

GPS clock Ins, info stored centrally about each customer account

Cons

Supply ordering confusing on some phones.

Worthwhile Investment

Swept is really the do-it-all app for the the professional cleaning community. My life has been changed for the better by the built-in message boards, inspection capabilities, and all inclusive nature of the product. There are bugs and kinks that always need worked out, but that's true of anything. The great thing about Swept is that the company is always trying to improve. Have an idea that would make your life easier? Tell them. Have an issue and need a fix? Get advice straight from the source. The product is top-notch but the Customer Service is even better.

Pros

The message boards have broken down a lot of walls in the field. Shifting blame between shifts is no longer an issue and accountability has risen. It seems like such a simple thing with text messaging and social meadow being so prevalent, but creating something specific for our cleaners' needs has been an invaluable piece of equipment in the field.

Cons

Payroll is still difficult. Trying to determine if someone is close to overtime or having to manually approve every shift is difficult.

Communications is key

Overall Swept had been a positive experience, and the initial introduction period Swept was very helpful in setting up the entire account.

Pros

I enjoy the app because it simplifies managing multiple accounts and utilizing real time information so you can make on the spot proactive suggestions to employees in the field to resolve any issues that may happen in an account.

Cons

Understanding certain processes and creating the detailed systems that allow employees that may not know the building they clean at could follow the instructions that will provide them with a complete understanding of the job that needs to be done. This I find to be above my pay scale.... But will continue to learn every day.

Great Startup

Swept has allowed us to manage our team with technology. Although I have listed some cons above, I need to mention that they are still growing and adding additional features as they grow. I am an avid supporter of the company and wish them great success as it directly impacts my future growth too.

Pros

- Ability to track time and employees with geofencing - Schedule automation - Inventory tracking

Cons

- Does not include a Work Order generation/tracking function - Inspection reports are limited in use

Easy for employees to use

Communication is the greatest asset we are getting with this software. The messaging board allows for two way communication with our employees instead of a busy signal on the phone. Swept allows for all the Managers to respond to a question or issue quickly.

Pros

Swept is very easy to use. Our employees love it.

Cons

Swept is always improving and adding more features. We have asked for more “bells and whistles” and feel they have listened to us and continue to add more features

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We very much enjoy working with you and your team.

Works well and steadily improves

One of the benefits is a personal one. In a matter of seconds I can get a snapshot of what's going on throughout our company. This means in the evening if I want a quick glimpse I don't need to engage multiple individuals, I remain anonymous, that way I can gather information and keep my personal barriers up.

Pros

It's added another set of eyes to the different sites we service. The communication within our group has improved dramatically.

Cons

There's nothing I dislike, but adding features consistently will increase how effective it is for us.

Great app

Pros

I like that I can see when the cleaners have been to the office, for how long, and if problems arise they can take pictures or message me right away. I no longer have to have a pen and paper to check in on when things were done. When something is not working or damaged they take a picture of it and it makes it solving problems quick and easy.

Cons

Sometimes when I check the app check in through my email, it does freeze my computer and make me have to restart everything. It could be my desktop but it keeps stating the image is trying to download. My IT manager was not able to solve it but it did stop for the last month or so so maybe the software was updated. Love the app overall

Great Janitorial App

I like Swept very much. The support team responds in a timely manner whenever I have an issue. It is user friendly

Pros

It allows to manage scheduling, handling of payroll and productivity of my staff in one application.

Overall Pleased with the Software

Pros

This software has greatly improved our communication as a team, helped us with supply orders. There are a few key clients that communicate using that app and it has really helped us be more responsive. Swept has helped us greatly in the selling process to differentiate ourselves from our competition. The app is the best part of the whole experience, it is simple and easy to use and it just works.

Cons

Reporting could use some work but I'm told there should be a release later this year. What Swept does it does pretty well, its simplicity makes it easy to use but with that simplicity comes lack of customizability and options.

Beyond a Tool, it is our “Way”

Pros

- Ease of use - Direct usability for our industry - Putting use in the hands of our front line staff - increasing relevant functionality

Cons

- no “work order” or one-time job functionality, but I am told this is coming

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Jason. We'll be in touch with you to share the latest product updates.

The owners review

Pros

Ease of use, customer support and how well it is liked by my employees

Cons

The scheduling feature! But they do know it needs work and have been great about taking feedback.

Swept has changed the way we communicate

Our service has people all over the city, unable to communicate effectively without using many email, text threads, and phone calls. All of these are really good ways to lose important information. Swept has given our team the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Our cleaners also know what they are supposed to be doing when they arrive every night thanks to the built in instruction area.

Pros

Easy to use, deploy and customize. It is effective and fast. It is a very cheap option as well.

Cons

I wish there where an easier way to export the inspections that are created in the app to a CSV format for our in house database

Thanks for your feedback Gavin, we're working on your request :)

#1 Marketing Tool

Pros

Besides from making life easier for me as the owner of a cleaning company, Swept has become the best selling tool with a closing rate of over 90%.

Cons

Minor technical issues when introducing updates to the software.

excellent option

I can be in contact with the cleaners and they can let me know and attach pictures if any issue, also I can forward to the customer, one day one of my cleaner spill the water for the yellow bucket in the carpet and they send me some pictures of the damage and I fixed before customer knows

Pros

ythe most think that i like from swept is that you can have everything in your hand like customer information, communication with workers everything

Cons

I can knows when the crews are in the building and i can run the reports any time

Satisfied User

Very, very good. Customer service is responsive and always helpful.

Pros

It has helped to organize my Janitorial business’s communication between employees and clients

Cons

It’s still finding it’s identity, so to speak. They just added credit card processing, so that’s a good thing. This is a growing company so I look forward to it continuing to add services for its users.