VComply Reviews

4.53/5 (15 reviews)

Yakshi Gupta

Extremely user-friendly. The platform was very easily understood by my team

Reviewed 2018-04-30

I could keep track of all the compliance related operations in my team. We are a team of more than 20 people and often work independently in departments, VComply helped in keeping track of all that was going on and who was doing what and who was failing to do something. All the documents could be kept tracked of in one place and we were able to easily find them out when needed. It also helped us keep track of a department as a whole and not just the performance of individual members. The dashboard was extremely easy to understand and there was no in-depth analysis needed anymore of the team anymore, every responsibility was fulfilled with a proof of documents. It helped me manage my team very effectively.

Alex Graham

A must have for all businesses!

Reviewed 2018-09-20

When I first learnt about their pricing, I was mind blown! I had received a quotation from about 7 different providers and VComply was the one with the best offer. The number of services we were getting for the price was unbelievable at about 1/3rd of what others offered. Sure, we did have our concerns but VComply managed to pull through. The customer service was on point. I think we'd taken about 4 demos through almost 5 months before we finalized with them. It never felt like they were in a rush to close the deal. They'd been very cooperative and patient through the whole process and also helped us with the on-boarding.

GOPAL GOENKA

Fantastic management tool to keep track amd manage assignments in a simplified manner

Reviewed 2016-01-08

Pros - 1. Help tracking pending assignments 2. Every individual knows his assignments and the time frame for completing the same. 3.Automatic reminders does away with the need of reminding employees individually about their pending works. 4. Help analyzing the efficiency & time devoted for a particular assignment. Cons - 1. It would be great if day to day statutory updates can be incorporated. 2. V comply mobile app can help access assignments on the go. 3. Reminders come after the due date, if it comes on daily basis before due date then can help employee track work more efficiently. 4. The dashboard can improve providing employee wise assignments,etc.

Jitendra Bhartia

Life made easy

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-08-23

I have been using this software since last 18 months or so. It is a wonderful compliance software having features like predefined compliance templates and non compliance reporting. Stock Broking is one of the most over regulated business today with multiple compliance and hefty penalties for non compliance. This software has helped me in increasing my compliance level thereby saving in terms of both time and money.

Ajay Mittal

At first go the software seems to be too simplistic to be effective!

Reviewed 2016-02-15

As mentioned above the software seems to be too simple in approach but as you go on with it you realize that it enables you and binds all stake holders totally and makes the compliance a very simple job. It works on the premise that there are responsibilities and there are people to take care of them. And it simply identifies all responsibilities and persons responsible for them and holds them responsible for their responsibility, truly an enabler for accountability. I wish Government of India puts it in place for their Governance and Accountability!! Probably an additional feature like ability to import entities, people and responsibility would reduce the duplication of job for those using multiple user feature.

Santanu Ray

Very effective control tool to avoid risks of non-compliance

Reviewed 2016-02-16

It is very user- friendly and enables me to effectively manage my compliance requirements laid down by the university. It also enables me to track the compliance records of faculty members and administrative staff who report to me. It also enables me to set up internal compliance norms for smooth academic delivery.

Avantika Kariwala

Something every start needs

Reviewed 2016-08-24

I am a startup. And this is best thing a startup would need - and for FREE! We don't yet have employees but we use this to assign responsibilities to each other.

Nelofar Shahin

Easier than I had thought of!

Reviewed 2016-02-11

Thank you Capterra for listing V-Comply. I found this software useful because of: Easy of Use: This software is so easy to start and use. This enabled me to setup our ISO, HR, Internal Audit and Banking Compliance in a couple of hours. Pricing: V-Comply beats other Compliance Management Tool if we talk about pricing. High Availability: I can easily access V-Comply via iPad, iPhone and Macbook.

Susan Tan

Makes life easy

Reviewed 2016-01-04

1) I can assign as many reports I want to my subordinates 2) nobody misses to file a report 3) I can review performance of each subordinate on my dashboard 4) I receive all the information I want on the due dates without me asking for the same 5) overall very happy using the product

Neetu Agarwal

Easy tool to manage Compliance

Reviewed 2015-08-26

Amazed with the simplicity of the product. In fact, Compliance can be effectively managed only one instance at a time. This is what this product does. They should have a live customer support desk, but the software is quite easy, doesn't require much of a helpdesk.

sanjay khandelwal

A good platform for compliance

Reviewed 2016-08-24

We have just started this product. Till now its working fine. We are exploring more on the product for smooth functionality.

Peter Rankin

Fantastic

Reviewed 2015-12-22

Without V Comply; it was a nightmare managing reports. This software has eventually released the stress that I used to face and ensures that I receive reports on time. Fantastic Management Tool!!

Assitiki Assimakapoulos

Good prouduct. some thing like i was looking.

Reviewed 2015-09-28

Very seemple to use. It is leetle expensive, specialy becuase of our economy. But i steel like to use.

Punam Soni

Report Management

Reviewed 2016-01-08

The STRESS of Managing Reports is a thing of the past. With V-Comply; its a cakewalk to manage reports.

Ghanshyam Singh

Currently it is working good,

Reviewed 2016-08-22

we have used only 1 month, but not properly, we will use all features & then tell you our experience.