The Innotas IT Governance cloud solution is built on a strong foundation of Project Portfolio Management (PPM). Effectively managing project requests, resources, budgets and projects is key to delivering the new IT initiatives that drive the company forward. Combined with powerful Application Portfolio Management (APM), the Innotas IT Governance cloud solution becomes the sure path to helping your enterprise reach its goals.
Project Portfolio Management (PPM):
The Portfolio Management element of IT Governance is vital for IT leaders faced with too many initiatives and the challenge of satisfying the needs of multiple business stakeholders. With the Innotas on-demand IT Governance solution, your IT organization can access the information necessary to avoid wasting money and resources on the wrong efforts and gain the ability to:
- Understand each project at every level, from objectives to costs
- Identify projects that don't warrant investment
- Focus on projects that support strategic business goals
The Project Management function in the Innotas on-demand IT Governance solution gives you 100% visibility into every aspect of every project. Innotas gives you the ability to:
- Manage schedules, resources and issues all in a single location
- Manage virtual teams and provide global collaboration and real-time access
- Define and schedule project plans or interface with MS Project to import and export projects
- Highlight projects that need attention with configurable health indicators
Project Management Office (PMO):
Innotas can quickly give the PMO a central place to capture and approve project requests; visibility into strategic initiatives and sustaining operations; an understanding of demand and capacity; and transparency into the value the PMO provides for the business.
Application Portfolio Management (APM):
As part of its IT Governance solution, Innotas provides a comprehensive inventory and status of applications and related resources. This access gives your IT department the ability to:
- Access a single, complete source to see the application inventory
- Model your application portfolio based on your user-defined specifics
- Build a business case showing cost, resource, and effort estimates
- Create simple, custom scoring algorithms that prioritize the application portfolio
- Link applications to strategic business goals
Innotas on-demand IT Governance delivers the vital and instant visibility into your resource capacity and demand. It lets you apply resources appropriately, analyze the current utilization of resources, and revise utilization based on what is most productive for your organization.
The Innotas on-demand IT Governance solution delivers effective tracking of the time and expenses associated with each project and allows you to:
- Track time and expenses for both billable and non-billable activities
- Report on and export data into ERP or financial systems
- Integrate with existing financial systems, which supply required data such as labor cost rates for roles and individual resources
Scoring & Prioritization:
Make decisions with confidence. IT Governance starts with a systematic approach to aligning & prioritizing work to meet the needs of the business. To help you make smart IT investments, Innotas Prioritization provides a fast & lean approach to scoring all your work.
- Align work to meet business needs with project and work request scoring
- Deliver IT Management the information required to make informed decisions
- Score throughout the project lifecycle to reevaluate whether you are working on the right things
- Gather scores from across the organization
- Gain visibility into the makeup of a score to easily assess the factors or users influencing the score
Below are some frequently asked questions for Innotas.
Q. What are the main features of Innotas?
Innotas offers the following features:
- IT Governance
- Project Portfolio Management
- Project Management Office
- Application Portfolio Management
- The Innotas Cloud Platform
- Integration Platform
- Financial Management
- Scoring & Prioritization
- Resource Management
- Dashboards & Reports
- Gantt Charts
- What-if Scenario Planning
- Agile Portfolio Management
Q. How much does Innotas cost?
We have the following pricing information for Innotas:
Starting from: $0.00
Q. Who are the typical users of Innotas?
Innotas has the following typical customers:
Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations
Q. What languages does Innotas support?
Innotas supports the following languages:
Q. What type of pricing plans does Innotas offer?
Innotas has the following pricing plans:
No information available
Q. Does Innotas support mobile devices?
Innotas supports the following devices:
We do not have any information about what devices Innotas supports
Q. Does Innotas offer an API?
Yes, Innotas has an API available for use.
Q. What other apps does Innotas integrate with?
Innotas integrates with the following applications:
Q. What level of support does Innotas offer?
Innotas offers the following support options:
No information available.