JunoOne Logo

Centralized platform for managing projects, issues & tests

JunoOne Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.8/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

It's been an invaluable tool, and I'd highly recommend it.
The Interface of the application can be sometime hard to understand.
One aspect that could be considered a downside of Juno. One is that its cost is slightly on the higher side compared to some of its competitors.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Wuestenrot

Very easy job training for non IT users..

Pros

Se with very good support for client. Very easy for users.

PK

Prakash K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

A Clean Experience

Pros

I like the Test case management suite a lot.

Cons

The pricing is slightly on the higher side.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our test case management suite. We greatly appreciate your insights, which help us in our continuous efforts to improve our services. Pros: We are thrilled to hear that you like our test case management suite. Providing a clean and user-friendly experience is one of our top priorities, and it's gratifying to know that our efforts in this regard...

GS

Girish S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Impressive Platform for test case management

The overall experience is quite neat and adaptive to use to ease our process of test case management and analytics

Pros

In addition to its user-friendly interface and collaboration tools, Juno.One offers robust reporting and dashboard features. These features enable users to generate comprehensive reports, track testing progress, and gain valuable insights into test case execution. The customisable dashboards provide a visual representation of key metrics and performance indicators, allowing teams to monitor testing activities and make data-driven decisions. This helps in enhancing visibility, identifying bottlenecks, and improving overall test management and efficiency.

Cons

One aspect that could be considered a downside of Juno.One is that its cost is slightly on the higher side compared to some of its competitors. While Juno.One offers a comprehensive set of features and valuable functionalities, the pricing structure may be a consideration for organisations with budget constraints. It is important to weigh the cost against the specific needs and benefits offered by Juno.One to determine its overall value for an organisation.

Thank you for your comprehensive review of Juno.One for test case management. We appreciate your detailed insights into the platform's strengths and considerations regarding pricing. Pros: We're delighted to hear that you find our interface user-friendly and value our collaboration tools and robust reporting features. The customizable dashboards and insights into test case execution are aimed at enhancing...

MD

Matthew D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

JunoOne: The Game-Changer for Our Team's Productivity

My overall experience with JunoOne has been incredibly positive. Before, our project management was chaotic and disorganized. JunoOne transformed everything – it's streamlined workflows, centralized our team's tasks, and boosted communication. We're more efficient, motivated, and finally feel on top of our projects. It's been an invaluable tool, and I'd highly recommend it!

Pros

It is an all-in-one tool that can be used by businesses of all sizes.

Cons

Nothing in particular, their support is very helpful always stays until the problem was solved.

mf

mohammed f.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

I interested

All in all a very good experience

Pros

Very good, very important and very eassssy

Cons

Little content I hope to increase the content

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on our platform. We're glad to hear of your interest and your positive experience. Pros: We're pleased that you found our platform to be very good, important, and easy to use. Delivering a user-friendly experience is a priority for us, and it's rewarding to see our efforts making a positive impact. Cons: We appreciate your feedback about the content, and we'll...

NM

Nitesh M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Best Project Management Tool

Pros

It is very easy to manage all the task together at one place without missing any task.

Cons

The Interface of the application can be sometime hard to understand.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on our project management tool. We're thrilled to hear that you consider it the best for managing tasks efficiently. Pros: We're delighted that our tool has made task management easy and centralized for you, preventing any tasks from being overlooked. Streamlining task management is a core objective, and we're glad we're meeting that for you. Cons: We...

Pavel M.

Computer Software, self-employed

The one and only JunoOne

For me JunoOne is user friendly, and it contains all needed features. I also really appreciate customer support, which is always open to suggestions and quick with troubleshooting.

Pros

I think that main advantage of this product is its well aranged siplicity of using, combine with complexity of features like simple test execution, long range planning, reporting from automated tests etc.

Cons

The responsibility of some infrequently used parts of the app wasn't perfect.

YG

Yukta G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Task Mangement

Task management and Bug solving.

Pros

Task management was one of my essential requirements and I found it quite helpful and has helped me schedule tasks.

Cons

A few hover states can be added at areas also something about the pricing and be taken care of.

Thank you for your review regarding our task management feature. We're glad to hear it's meeting your essential needs and helping with task scheduling. Regarding your feedback: Hover states: We appreciate this suggestion and will certainly consider implementing hover states to enhance user interaction. Pricing concerns: We continuously review our pricing to ensure fairness and transparency. We're pleased that our task management is aiding both task organization and bug solving. Your feedback is invaluable in guiding our ongoing improvements. Best regards,

JZ

Jan Z.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Lightweight system yet full of complex functionalities.

Pros

It is really easy to use JunoOne. GUI is clear and polished. You will not have to search for hidden functionalities. It is possible to use JunoOne, even if you are not in an agile projekt mode.

Cons

I would appreciate more sophisticated reporting, so I am able to look at the projects from different perspectives. But on the other hand, reporting area is in the product roadmap. I believe it will cover my needs in the future.

MG

Martin G.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

It's very ergonomic and intuitive

Pros

Very intuitive interface which I started to like in a couple of moments

Cons

I don't miss anything and I am not aware of any other feature which I would like to have here