TIEMCHART

Web-based enterprise project management software

TIEMCHART Reviews

Vimal V.

Software is very good and we recommend to try them out. Good training video to walk through the software.

Larry K.

Ability to track financial progress along with physical progress is of great help. Easy to operate and collaborate online.

Deepak C.

Cons

It would be an added features if they put a section for troubleshoot, so that we don't need to call their support team every time for minor problems or errors.

Gouranga P.

There is no mobile app version of the software.

N D S.

The only thing I did not like about this software is the graph showing risks because the color combinations sometimes create confusion.

Manish P.

4.9

Great construction management software

Pros

I have been using Tiemchart software for over 1 year and as our company handles very large construction projects throughout the country, it sometimes becomes difficult to monitor all the projects. But their software has enabled us to monitor projects at a same time and can take action immediately. So, overall it is a very good software and helped our business a lot.

A great Online Project Management Software

Pros

I am able to bring my team together in one place with easy task tracking tool I Have a clear view of available resources and their workload. TIEMCHART deliver project cost tracking and project billing management at my disposal. TIEMCHART is so easy to use that you don't need to be an accountant to use this software. The inbuilt Gantt chart online tool helps me to carry out project planning at your fingertip. I can assign resources to the task and monitor workload

Cons

Other alternatives like Asana and Project workplace software are much cheaper than TIEMCHART. This is the only problem I have with this

product is good.

Planing and scheduling a project

Pros

Chart is cool .

Cons

Kindly improvise so that it can be upload more L2 level.

Helped our company and business

Pros

We have been using their software almost daily for more than a year and it has helped our company and business tremendously. Their task management and collaboration tools are great and we can easily assign task and get reminder. Software is user friendly and also loved their drag and drop feature in Gantt chart.

Cons

I honestly say that I did not find any difficulties in using their software, but they could make the look quite attractive like in project reports sections.

Good advance Gantt chart tool

Pros

As our company works with a lots of projects at the same time we have to look after each and every project carefully so that we can deliver the project in time. By using their tools, we have saved lot of time. Using Tiemchart, we are now able to manage multiple projects at the same time.

Cons

It will take a while to get used to the software. But they have got interactive training video to walk through the software. Also we got a 1 hour free online training via webex.

Great online construction project management software

Pros

I have really liked the simplicity of their software as other construction management tools have too many tools and creates confusion. Their support team members are great and well mannered. Their training team even stayed for a month to make us clear about the tools and helped to set up regarding entries and all.

Cons

Only the Gantt chart view in the mobile is not that much visible, so I would advice them to build an app.

Great Construction Management software

Pros

We have been using their tools since a year and it is very cost effective software for our construction company for looking after and tracking of our project progress that made company run more smother than before. So, overall I would say that it is a very outstanding product.

Cons

Made our project fully automatic

Pros

By using Tiemchart software tool our project has become fully automatic. It has all that we need to monitor our project. We can create projects whether simple or complex and the best part that I like the most is the drag and drop feature of Gantt charts link dragging and linking successors or predecessors. Over all, it's an excellent software for project managers.

Cons

For people who are new in using PMS will find it quite difficult to use, but it's obvious and according to me I do not see anything bad after all it takes time to master in everything.

Flexible and simple to use

Pros

We have been using their software as a main project by our entire team for managing our project. Their software is designed perfectly and very easy to use and being web based, we don't have to download anything for using the software, their timeline is good for prioritizing and tracking our budget and events.

Cons

Excellent project management software. They are a great team to work with

Pros

User friendly and ability to manage complex projects. Its a great tool to build our project plan, manage our resources and task

Cons

There is no mobile app version of the software. Although Tiemchart has shown how easy it can be used in the web version. And we are happy with it

Have been using Tiemchart for 1 year and must say, it is one of the best project mgt software.

Pros

I like the software intuitive Gantt chart tool. It is extremely easy to plan the project and manage task and resources.

Cons

Perhaps it will take some time to get used to the software as it is fairly exhaustive.Apart from it is extremely helpful for our projects.

Flexible and easy to manage project

Pros

Their software is simple and easy to use and their and as their software is online so we don't have to worry about data backups and their support teams are very responsive and keeps us update every now and then.

Cons

Their software is a bit complicated and might not be easy to handle at first but that's the reasons for having many good features.

So far it is a Great tool

Pros

I like their design and the professional look. By using their tool, it saved my time a lot all and I can monitor my team members and interact with each other. They helped me understand the software with the greatest ease.

Cons

It would be nice if they add features like sticky notes so that we can quickly add deadlines or set up some reminders.

Importing from MS Project or Primavera is a great features. Monthly progress features is also good

Pros

Able to carry out monthly progress of plan vs actual which is otherwise not available in any other software. Also it has good features to import project from MS Project and Primavera via excel

Cons

It has got most of the features that is required in project management tool. But resource leveling is not available

Very good software for project planning and monitoring

Pros

Very good software and cover all aspect of project management. We are using it for project planning and monitoring and find it very helpful to our business

Cons

May not be an exhaustive software as Oracle Primavera but still cover major areas that is required on day to day business

Task Management is great

Pros

Tiemchart is excellent for our projects and managing our huge task at the same time. It is well developed and has all the features that we actually needed. Using their software I have the ability to control our project and team members.

Cons

I am using the software daily to carry project costing and budgeting

Pros

Using the software daily to do our project accounting and submitting costing statement to the manager. Very good team to work with

Cons

To this day, I really like the software and if there is any issues - the team resolve the same for us

Please confirm review

One of the best enterprise project management software we came across

Pros

Cover all the aspects of project management from project planning, cost accounting, progress reporting and analysis

Cons

may take some time for first time users. But they schedule regular webinar and support calls as and when required

Perfect software for project consulting firms

Pros

We are now reporting our project progress and monitoring our progress on daily basis via Tiemchart software

Cons

All the cons were addressed during customization and we find the software good for the organisation.

Please confirm review

Overall a very good software to manage construction project

Pros

Good software and easy to plan construction project and team. We are using extensively on an ongoing project

Cons

Not as exhaustive as Primavera but essential features over web is provided. Software is ideal for large project

I am using the software on daily basis and find it very good

Pros

I am using the software for day to day project accounting and reporting and find it really helpful for our project

Cons

Excellent team to work with

Pros

We are using the software for specialised manufacturing project. We like the software and they are an excellent team to work with

Cons

Initially timesheet billing was unavailable. But the new version is having timesheet billing as well.

We found the software lot easier to use. Carry basic features that is mostly required

Pros

Web based assessed to project plans and progress. Ability to draw up instant reports on project performance

Cons

It comes with basic features of project planning but may not cover all features that is available in Primavera. But when it comes to project monitoring, it is lot more user friendly

Good software to manage construction project

Pros

we are using the software for managing construction and costing and it is quite easy platform to operate and accessed via web

Cons

having a mobile app might be helpful. currently the web version is good but gantt chart is not great in mobile web view

Easy to use project planning and monitoring system. Financial and physical progress is good

Pros

Cons

Do not cover all features like resource leveling, project reschedule etc. But most of the required features is there