Yodiz Reviews

5.0/5 (6 reviews)

Cris Ritter

Excellent application for controlling the work team

Reviewed 2018-04-16

With the help of Yodiz, I can perfectly control my work team. We have an opportunity to create very worthy products. The program helps me track progress, and track detailed statistics and graphs. I like simplicity and availability in use. I can contact the support team and I know that they will always render their help in a qualitative way. With this software, our productivity of work has become really effective, and thanks to the time savings we are all in time. Yodiz provides us with an excellent opportunity to focus on the workflow. This is very useful software. We can work on our tasks and not worry about the final result.

Sadia Tabassam

Agile tool that returns more value for spent money

Reviewed 2017-02-28

I have used Yodiz for tracking sprint, issues, releases, and overall project progress. I found it appealing for the reason, that it supports all agile processes and gives Quick ways to do daily tedious tasks. To Do Board, is one of useful board to focus on my current tasks. Yodiz Built-in widgets are quick way to get a good picture of project progress.-TODO Board - Integrations with TestRail, Jira, Zendesk, Zapier and many more - Supports multiple types of items that Agile team needs. userstory, task, issue, epic etc. - Easy multiple projects tracking

Anonymous

Great for a team that you pay hourly

Reviewed 2017-03-11

What I really love about Yodiz is it's ability to handle real life situations, we are new to Agile, and although we do use story points to estimate our sprint/stories size we also wanted to track tasks based on time it took to complete as well. Yodiz is the only system we found with good set of features that offered option of estimating stories in story points and logging effort to complete estimated story. As a Business Manager this is key as it allows me to track the vendors progress on a daily basis to ensure I have a good return on investment. Additionally, we love the out of the box analytics that Yodiz provides, such as the burn-downs for both stories and tasks, which was really helpful for our management team.In app analytics, time tracking on story estimates ensures visibility of my vendors progress.

Jasoin Burt

Very flexible and productive tool

Reviewed 2016-06-21

We have been using yodiz from last 1.5 years and we are very satisfied with the service it provide all the features we need for our agile projects and their customer support is great they are very responsive and helpful . Very Good and Flexible Scrum Board and Kanban Board Integrated Issue tracker Commit Hooks Reporting Issues via email is very useful feature Very cost effective Integration with a lot of customer support

John Phillips

Team Tracking

Reviewed 2017-03-11

I love how Yodiz handles real life situations, for instance, I currently work with vendors to develop my product and although I see story estimates for each sprint I want to know how much time is actually spent on a story. The time tracker in Yodiz allows me to do this easily. It is great for management!I like the out of the box analytics such as the Burndown Chart for both stories and tasks, this is really helpful for our management team.

Leigh Peevy, PMP