ClassJuggler

Management solution for class and schedule-based businesses

visit website

ClassJuggler Reviews

Pros

Admin side is great, parent side can be improved. The button for automatic payments is phrased kid of funny.

JS

Jennifer S.

I like the customer portal access and the ability to help reset the password for those who forget. I like how easy it is to quickly print the attendance sheet for instructors.

Katie R.

It is a great tool that continues to impress us with the level of customer support and the ease of use. It has saved our company so much time since we began use.

td

tracy d.

Cons

Having customers in the cart check out that we can't check out (we have to contact each parent, terrible use of our time) is an inconvenience for our team.

MM

Monica M.

Regularly hear from parents that the system is very difficult. Regularly discover that parents have registered, but not enrolled, which leads to frustration.

NC

Nalani C.

A bit confusing to learn and sometimes difficult to understand. A formal training would have been much easier prior to implementing into the business.

VR

Works great!

The best thing about our experience with ClassJuggler is the exceptional customer service we receive. They are very responsive to requests for new features and reports of issues. The program is easy to use once you get the lay of the land, and highly customizable for different levels of access within our organization.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes difficult to navigate, unclear where to go for certain actions

Thanks for your review, Katie! We are grateful to hear that we have been able to add value to your ClassJuggler experience through strong customer support.

I've been using Classjuggler for over 6 years and its like having my own personal assistant !

I could not run my business without ClassJuggler. Has so many features to manage all my classes.

Pros

Classjuggler software has the whole package. Anytime I need a special report for one of my classes. I call customer service and Im advised in about 2 steps and I have what I need. I love that I can check my class attendance right on my phone.

Cons

We sure appreciate your glowing testimonial, Simone, thanks! We're happy to continue serving as your online personal assistant :)

ClassJuggler Review

Would be great to have an app for the mobile businesses to make it easier for instructors to take attendance. Taking attendance on phones is somewhat tedious and a lot of zooming in and out. Maybe and app with just attendance capabilities would be helpful.

Pros

Email capabilities. Ease of reports.

Cons

For instructors the attendance on smartphones is not easy to read (zooming)

Thanks for strong scoring and your product suggestions, Kelly! Mobile compatibility is on the list of upcoming product upgrades that we are targeting.

Quick as a wink!

I manage accounts and send emails out daily. Accessing them is easy. Weekly, I fill out a report of how my week went. To me, it's quick and easy!

Pros

For the most part, it helps more than hinders.

Cons

Occasionally I make a mistake typing and when I go back to chg. it erases and I must start over.

Thanks for your positive review, Paula. Glad to hear that ClassJuggler is creating efficiencies for you. We'll add your constructive input to our product improvement notes.

We love Class Juggler. It has been a blessing . I feel the technical support is excellent

puts everything at my fingertips and up to date immediately.

Pros

easy to use once it is set up. I like that I can look up balances, people's phone numbers, e mails whenever I want. I love being able to send mass e mails to my customers and send e mails to certain classes easily

Cons

Thanks much, Pamela, for your high score and the specifics you like, such as our support, ClassJuggler's ease of setup, data access, and more!

Review of Class Juggler

Pros

It was a very user friendly program. And the customer service is amazing.

Cons

Lacks classroom Management and a staff portal.

Thanks for the review, Holly! By the way, you'll be happy to know that we now have more classroom management features and a fully-mobile-friendly staff portal, including the timeclock tool and a way for instructors to take attendance in class, directly loaded into ClassJuggler!

Quick and Easy

Pros

My family owns a dance studio and they love the ease of use on the customer side. Easy online transactions navigation, and bookings.

Cons

Being able to have a mobile app would make traveling much easier for business.

Thx for the review, Conor. So glad to hear that you've found ClassJuggler valuable for easy online transactions, navigation, and bookings. And as you probably know, since you mentioned that mobile optimization would help, we've now launched our mobile-responsive staff portal, precisely to make traveling much easier for doing business with ClassJuggler. We listen. :)

Class Juggler is great!

Class Juggler has made our life so much easier. Our business runs more smoothly now that our registrations come in to us in real-time and our customers have more access to their accounts. It's been great for us as a business and for our parents who enroll in our programs!

Pros

Cons

Wish there was an app for teachers to be able to access since our teachers are off-site.

We are honored by your high scores, Brooke, and happy to hear that ClassJuggler has made your life easier and your business run more smoothly. Thanks also for your product feature suggestion of an apple for teachers. This is something we have already begun brainstorming on.

It's wonderful to always be able to talk to a person when I need customer support.

My business has been easier to run because of ClassJuggler.

Pros

I like that the customers and our business have 24 hour access. It's pretty easy for customers to access their online accounts

Cons

I would be able to customize a tiny bit more for our program. We are not a traditional activity program and there are some things I'd like to customize for us.

Love the program and customer service is always available if I get stuck!

Pros

The reports available to keep track of student accounts, it's all in one place! I love I can look up all the students credit card info and payment details so easily.

Cons

The screen is a bit confusing with so many tabs and menus.

Thanks for your high scoring of ClassJuggler, Brandy, and that the reports and credit card features are serving you well. Sorry about the volume of information/features -- somewhat unavoidable given the depth and breadth of the program and its capabilities. Please continue to take advantage of our one-on-one online/phone support. This way, we can help you target the specific features you need and get up to speed quickly on them. Anytime you are about to broaden your ClassJuggler experience into a new feature, please don't hesitate to contact us! :-)

ExtravaDance

ClassJuggler is easy to use and the customer service is quick and always responsive to your need. I wish that the email templates were a bit better looking but they work :)

Pros

ease of use

Cons

Thanks for the very strong score and kudos, Rachel! Very glad to hear of your positive experience with customer service. When we make our next upgrade to the email templates features, we will be in touch to get your input.

Was not something that worked well for our company

I wasn't overly impressed. It worked. But was not perfect for my business

Pros

I did like that it was easy to set up classes and get things organized for my class sessions. But after that I was super impressed.

Cons

Very hard to do day to day processing on. Was not user friendly and had a had time with customer service making things for work my company

Thank you so much for your review, Kelley. It's great to hear that you found it easy to set up classes in ClassJuggler and use it to get organized. Regarding the specific needs of your business that may require a custom solution. I would be happy to speak with you directly to see if there is anything we learn from you that we could apply to future product improvements, or we could set up some training sessions with you and others at your school to make it work better for you. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Jon Koerber, President.

ClassJuggler Review

I would recommend to anyone. The customer service is top notch - they really care about small businesses and are able to help step by step anytime I have a question.

Pros

It is easy to manipulate for the most part, and the customer service is AMAZING.

Cons

The reports are a bit complicated to produce, and there are some features that I would like.

Grateful for your kind words about ClassJuggler, Divina, and appreciate in particular your feedback about our customer service, which we plan to keep tiptop. Please do let us know about any of those features that you would like added. At the top of every page inside the product, you'll see a feedback button precisely for this purpose. Thanks!

A great way to manage classes and students

Pros

It makes it easy to keep track of students and classes and to allow other to also see information on classes.

Cons

It can sometimes have glitches and technically issues.

Katelyn, thanks for your kudos! Glad to hear that the ClassJuggler is helping you manage classes/students and class schedule displays. :)

User friendly

I looked at several different programs. Signed up for free trials with them and just played around with them. Trying not to read any help topics. Classjuggler was by far the easiest to understand and did everything we needed

Pros

User friendly

Cons

Non

Thanks for the glowing praise and high reviews, Robert. Glad to hear we stacked up well against the competition. :)

Class juggler is very user friendly.

Pros

What I like most about Classjuggler is it easy to use. The gym I work at recently switch software and it was easy to make the switch for everyone.

Cons

I do not like how when you like at the student attendance page it shows their attendance from the last year instead of just the last month.

Great feedback, Ashley, thanks! We're happy to hear that you found it easy to switch brands to ClassJuggler and that it's user friendly. Thanks too for your feature requests. :)

Great!

Pros

This company is great! their customer service is amazing and they make it really easy to keep up with payments and stay in touch with parents.

Cons

I wish there was an app for teachers to make attendance on the go a little easier. And a better way to do drop in classes.

Very positive

Pros

CUSTOMER SERVICE ROCKS! Like the different financial pieces I can pull. Notifications process is also a plus

Cons

The time table for lack of use before it kicks you out is very short. Not all features are as user friendly as they appear Not as easy to clean up duplicate clients - especially if parents have different last names from each other and/or child

Stacy - glad to hear our customer support rocks your world. :) We also value the constructive advice. We are always looking for ways to make the ClassJuggler more user-friendly and will take your input to heart as we make further updates.

Decent but many flaws

This software isn't very versatile. We use it for our after school classes and there are many features that it lacks. Trying to get the support team to change or add a feature sometimes works but mostly doesn't. It might be better for a dance studio that doesn't have a lot of moving parts but our school does. Would love to discuss more about how ClassJuggler could improve on our account to become a better system.

Pros

The reports are great. Customer service has been helpful when I can get ahold of them. sending a mass email is good.

Cons

The log-in process is a pain, automatically having a password reset is annoying (why do this?), we need information that ClassJuggler doesn't get for us (we need a spot for teachers name to run a report by teacher, I've brought this up many times but no one has helped), We need parent info to be a mandatory field, such as phone number and email address. having customers in the cart check out that we can't check out (we have to contact each parent, terrible use of our time) is an inconvenience for our team.

Great functional software. Easy to use and lots of helpful features.

Pros

Reports that are easily generated for multiple aspects of business. Ease of use and customer portal.

Cons

Would really like an app and/or a more mobile friendly interface for some features like attendance, class listings.

Needs work

The cost of the service is great but we wish features were added, updates were made, and ease of use improved. -It would be great to see the status of students with unpaid tuition when the attendance is open. It would make it easier to also be able to click students individually and open a new tab to view their profile when looking at the attendance sheet. -It gets frustrating when we can't click back and return to the previous page sometimes. -Many customers complain that the site looks outdated and isn't customer friendly.

Pros

Being able to have all the members in one place and bill them monthly is great.

Cons

Wish there were better notifications for when students have unpaid fees. When the attendance sheet is open, it would be great to click on student's names and open their profiles in a new tab. When the attendance sheet is open it would be great to have the status of their monthly balance available.

Thanks for your valuable feedback, Monika. We'll be adding your suggestions to our planning for future product development. One thing - if you want a shorter URL for being able to give it out directly to customers or for your own purposes, you can use bit.ly URL shortening service (free) to make it much shorter. Try this to get to your customer sign-in page: bit.ly/msj-2py

Overall great class program

Easy to use, great organization of classes. Easy online store use for customers.

Pros

Its pretty easy to use once you get to know it. We like being able to email and entire class and or multiple classes at one time.

Cons

Just the little things that get irritating but all software has issues. Its usually resolved pretty quickly.

Thanks for your review, Ashley. Glad to hear that the email features are working well for you.

It does the job, but it's "Clunky

I am a franchisee, so the cost of the program is part of my franchise fees, and I cannot speak to it's cost. The program does what I NEED it to do, and Customer service has been great from the beginning, whether it was to get me started and set up or helping me through things I didn't understand they have been very good. That being said...I sometimes get frustrated at the ...(i don't know what else...

Pros

It does the job. Meets overall needs. Customer service has been responsive. It is stable (doesn't crash all the time). Cost is included in our franchise fee.

Cons

it is clunky, feels like a program that has been added onto and added onto for so many revisions that it is difficult to keep things fluid. inability to sort billing screen by number of days past due (or date). Inability to automate both the bulk creation of invoices and the bulk sending of invoices. inability to choose the number of classes, customers, students, etc that show up on a screen that there are so many steps to do simple tasks

Thanks for your constructive feedback, Tabitha. We'll include your input on our product improvements list.

Tailored to my needs, personal customer service, always listening and upgrading.

This fits my needs as mobile dance/movement/fitness instructor for children. I had some initial problems when I first starting using it, but Class Juggler was there to give training...as well as pop ups, and utube. I can set up my classes, collect tuition, communicate with parents, track skills, charge for costumes and other items, print class lists, bdays, monthlies, etc.

Pros

versatility, AND that corporate can take the monthly reports they need.

Cons

Took some getting used to.

Thank you, April, for your kudos and high score. We appreciating hearing that ClassJuggler's customer service, training, and features haven proven to support your business needs!

Easy online program for keeping our records in order.

I've used Classjuggler for numerous years now and it's an easy program to use and easy to teach my teachers how to use. Jon is open to input always on how to make the program better for all.

Cons

Thanks for your review, Heather! Glad to hear it's working well for you and for the teachers!