Club Sentry Reviews

4.09/5 (11 reviews)

Brad Winter

Simple software

Reviewed 2018-05-03

You get what you pay for. You can add all the contact information for every member. You can get reports on just about anything you need. It is very basic and the learning curve is really easy.

Pros
Easy Check-In Reports for just about anything You can sell membership while adding member in instead of adding, then selling membership You get what you pay for

Cons
It is a little dated. I wish there was an update that I could get for our REC Center. Maybe there is and I am just missing it. It seems like it is a little behind GloFox and other management software.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Lori Milby

Terrible experience! No customer service responses!

Reviewed 2017-05-18

The software program is good for memberships, sales, products, inventory, reports, employee clock in and out, etc. It just isn't working correctly all the time and I cant get anyone to answer the phone or call me back as well as the email option didn't work either....very frustrated!

Pros
I love the program (when it works). It has great options to work with: inventory sales, employee clock in and out, membership screen, billing, products, reports.....It works for everything I need at my gym....however it doesn't like to work all the time...

Cons
This program keeps losing transactions, freezing, charging invoice payments that are not authorized. I have tried calling and emailing this company but I am not getting any responses!!! I just want my software to work so I can run a successful business! Someone call me!!

Response from Club Sentry Software

75% of our customers give our support 5 stars.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Anonymous

Highly exceeded my expectations

Reviewed 2018-01-25

Pros
Simplifies record keeping, keeps information up to date and accurate, and has great tracking features.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Paul Vaillancourt

Club sentry is paramount to our gym operation.

Reviewed 2008-08-26

I would change the main check-in screen to exclude the list of members and their check-in numbers. We operate a busy 24hr facility and the check in desk is often not occupied by a staff member.

Pros
Club sentry allows us to keep up to date and accurate account for all of our memebers. The biggest benefit is that the computer tells people when they are expried so we don't have to have the "awkward" conversation about the fact that they need to renew. Instead they come to us with the money out ready to renew. The support is second to none. Whenever we have a problem, I send out an email and Scott or Cassie answers back almost instantly. Club sentry is paramount to our gym operation. I love how I can use the reports features to track memberships, sales and other important data.

Cons
It requires a second work station to operate. It slightly slows down the time it takes to sign up a new member.

Dennis Inverso

The software is exactly what we need for our limited need for check-in only

Reviewed 2008-08-27

The software is exactly what we need for our limited need for check-in only

Pros
The best feature I like about the product is the willingness of Scott to make upgrades based on my needs. I like the check-in screen view you can see all info from one screen. The software is easy to use about a learning curve.

Cons
I would like a mouse scroll feature on the check-in screen for members. I realize there are many reports, but I would like the flexibility to build my own reports includes graphics as needed. Would like ability to get to the database to clean out old or incorrect member info.

Joshua Stairhime

A great product, but I would skip the fingerprinting option if I was given the chance.

Reviewed 2008-08-26

A great product, but I would skip the fingerprinting option if I was given the chance to buy it again.

Pros
Simplifies our record keeping significantly. Saves hours of digging through papers, and is much more accurate.

Cons
Fingerprint recognition is not the most effective, doesn't correctly identify 100% of the time. I would give the fingerprint reader an accuracy of roughly 80%. The front desk program does not seem to communicate well with the rest of the program. When adding new members it has to be closed and reopened to recognize the new member.

Jarrod Nelson

I think this is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 2008-10-14

I think this is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros
Easy to implement and maintain.

Cons
Could be a little easier to implement on a network with a SQL back-end, but we got it done easily with help from support.

christian RAJAONARIVELO

Mr

Reviewed 2013-11-24

Dear ! I want an fitness software management for my new fitness gym in Mauritius. Thanks !

Allison Morris

Meets our expectations.

Meets our expectations

Pros
Meets our expectations

Cons
wish it would keep member's number of visits for longer than a month

Katie Strupp

Good for small clubs with low traffic

Good for small clubs with low traffic

Pros
Fairly easy to use

Cons
User manual is not user friendly. Very wordy, some of the pictures don't print. Finger print scanner not work 100% of time.

Response from Club Sentry Software

Fingerprint readers have proven to be unreliable after a few hundred members have been registered. We have stopped offering this option due to these issues.

Susan Kassick

Works well for what we need.

Pros
Works well for what we need.

Cons
Works well for what we need.