Jersey Watch Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.59/10

Reviews by rating

We have been very happy with Jersey Watch. It is has saved us lots of time and parents seemed to like the ease of signing their children up for soccer.
Also, it is very easy to explain to my team on how to use the admin functions. Customer service has been outstanding and couldn't ask for a better team to work with.
The website is easy to maintain and update and, making it all even better, if needed, the Jersey Watch team is ready, willing and able to help. Always good to see them working on new features too.
Also, our organization is undergoing changes and we found it slightly difficult to set up the “pay online” option through information needed.
Getting the registration together being technically challenged was hard.
Some features have limited options. To get started, I had to ask lots of questions.

VH

Van H.

Sports, 1-10 employees

First-class Service & Website Design a Plus!

Pros

Look no further! Jersey Watch has provided our basketball club first-class service! The response time to answer questions is unbelievably fast and above all - professional and courteous. Super easy website to build and navigate for those who not as "techy"! Pricing is very low compared to others that attracted us to Jersey Watch. Thanks for all your support in helping us design a website that has attracted our customers!

Cons

-None- I appreciate the added features to help make the website more attractive and user-friendly!

Thanks for the review Van! Glad things are working well for your basketball club!

JB

Jodi B.

Easy, Affordable, Time Saving Team Website

Love, love love them. We feel 100% supported and all of our needs are met. We run four three website through Jersey Watch. Our Community Wrestling program that holds information for our HS, JH and Youth program, our Private Elite Wrestling Club and an annual fundraising event. Extraordinary customer service for a cost effective, efficient program.

Pros

This software allows multiple administrators to run the program on the back end. I have used many sites before and this is the most user friendly. Limited training of users is needed. If support is required, the Jersey Watch Team responds in a heartbeat. We feel part of their family and they for sure are a part of ours.

Cons

At times we have a hard time creating registration pages for camps, and club fees. We usually have a complicated fee structure and need costume support. The system handles 99% of our registration needs, but every once in a awhile, we step out of the box. The Jersey Watch Team handles all of it for us immediately.

Thanks Jodi! We'll be working on making some of the complex registration features available to administrators over the next 12-months.

JS

Joel S.

Great Product!

Pros

This software is very user friendly and customizable to our specific needs. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly.

Cons

In some of the areas it's hard to format text.

Thanks for reviewing Joel! We'll send you a message about areas you're having trouble with text so we can try to get that resolved for you.

CS

Chris S.

Great service!!

Jersey watch us been great overall!!!!

Pros

This website is easy to work with. Everytime I’ve needed help they have been quick to respond and work with me.

Cons

I would like more menu options.like maybe a calendar option to add a schedule Possibly something to add player stats as well for visitors to check out

Glad to hear it Chris! We'll be working on adding more options and flexibility to the Scheduling features over the next 12-months and will be sure to keep you posted!

SW

STEVEN W.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Wrestling

Makes registering for Tournaments so much easier. It would be cool if it was targeted specifically to a particular sport (ie- wrestling), because I often times have to change things due to the sport lingo (example, wrestlers name other then "players name". Other then that, i really like what you have going.

Pros

It is easy to use. Parents can register for events, i can communicate with parents and the easy download to excel is a HUGE help.

Cons

The credit card fee's. I would be more willing to pay a higher annual fee from JW, the pay the CC fee. I have to complete an addition budget form just because of the fee's to account for $1.70 from every transaction.

Thanks for the feedback Steven. We're looking at making more wrestling specific language in the future if you have a wrestling account. We'll keep you posted on that!

NR

Nic R.

Great product, great staff

Excellent experience for the past two years. Through Covid and everyday requests from parents Jersey watch has made it happen without difficulties.

Pros

The software is easy to use. But, in today’s world there is always a special circumstances that requires something outside what the software has set up. The staff has always made a change and made things work for us!!!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head.

Thanks for leaving a review Nic! Good luck with the football season this year!

TH

Tiffany H.

Great Customer Service!

My overall concern has been great! The support is always available when I need them. Whether if I call, chat or email, someone responds to me right away and help me with my issue.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is. Very easy to learn. Anyone could use it.

Cons

I would like to see an easier way to upload documents to the site.

Thanks Tiffany. We'll be working on simpler ways to add documents over the next 12-months - particularly making it easy to upload a PDF or form directly to a page instead of having to store it in the Documents section first!

ME

Matthew E.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Youth wrestling

Exceptional

Pros

Easy to use, good format, great customer service

Cons

Nothing, I never had any issues for what I used it for

Thanks for the review Mark! We're glad to hear everything is working well for your wrestling club!

MK

Mike K.

Jersey watch

It's an incredible website dealing with sports teams communicating with your teams registration programs everything you need wrapped up into a nice user-friendly site

Pros

Not only are these sites super handy for sports teams they are very user-friendly and their customer service is top-notch some of the best I've ever dealt with always willing to help and quick responses

Cons

I have not experienced any difficulties or challenges or dislikes with this software

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - best of luck with wrestling season!

KP

Kevin P.

We are Stying!

Besides the software being extremely easy to use Jersey Watch's customer service is top notch! Our organization made the change last year and we continue to get such positive responses from parents/users on how easy the software on our site is to use and not to mention our site looks amazing!

Pros

Anyone of our board members can log on the backend and make changes on the site smoothly and quickly!

Cons

That I wasn't aware of this software prior to utilizing our old site and software.

Appreciate the review Kevin! Looking forward to the 2019 season.

KM

Kelly M.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great website for a great price

The customer service with Jersey Watch is incredible!

Pros

As an admin what I liked most about the website is how easy it is maneuver around and to make updates.

Cons

So far I have not come experienced anything I do not like about the software :)

Great to hear Kelly! We're looking forward to softball getting rolling again soon!

JB

JERMAINE B.

Crosstown Spartan Elite Pros and Cons

Its has helped ease the team registration process along with team communication.

Pros

It is very user friendly! We are able to accept payments and distribute information effectively to the team members and parents.

Cons

When creating programs, the button for every program is labeled as "Registration". It would be nice to label the buttons accordingly ("Uniforms", "Tournament", etc.).

Great to hear things are working well for you Jermaine!

BB

Brian B.

Great support!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive and made launching and operating the website, registration and communication for the club as simple as possible. Highly recommend Jersey Watch!

Cons

The programs took a little to figure out but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful!

Thanks for leaving a review Brian! Glad to hear things are working well. We'll be working on making things even easier to use over the next year.

JK

Jodie K.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Fantastic youth soccer software!

They are AWESOME and I wish we would have found them sooner.

Pros

The website transition was seamless as they did most of the transferring of material for us. It's very easy to use, the website is clean without any extra distractions to viewers and customer service is the best we've ever experienced in this industry and this would be our 4th or 5th in about 12 years.

Cons

I would like the export to be able to be customized by name, uniform size, etc. for information we use in roster distribution.

Great to hear things are working well so far Jodie! We're going to be working on more "player management" features for after registration is over in the future and will keep you posted!

SQ

Sean Q.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great solution for our wrestling club

Customer service is great, always a quick response!

Pros

Jersey Watch makes it easy for our club volunteers to make the most of their time. Website and registration is all streamlined, and easy to update each season.

Cons

I wish we had a bit more flexibility in making changes to our registration options when using payment plans for our families, but the Jersey Watch team is always quick to make the changes we need for us!

Great to hear Sean! We'll be making the payment plan feature available for you to make changes to in 2020 - we'll keep you posted!

RW

Roy W.

Sports, 11-50 employees

Excellent Choice for a Small Business

Excellent choice for our volleyball club! Simple to use and the support is fantastic!

Pros

Ease of use and Customer Service is PHENOMENAL! Replies to questions within minutes, not days!

Cons

So far, everything seems to be perfect. If I have issues, I reach out to customer support and the issue is resolved very quickly!

Thanks Roy! Good luck with the upcoming club season.

AP

Alan P.

Sports, self-employed

Used other for 1-2 years

Website

This is a website editor for our wrestling club website.

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of its use.

Cons

Some minor limitations in the text editor.

Thanks for reviewing Alan! We'll be working on making the message sending editor more flexible and easy to use in 2020!

SM

Steve M.

Sports, 51-200 employees

Easiest website company to work with

It was very easy for a guy that knows very little about building web pages. The support is off the charts good.

Pros

How fast they respond to any questions and the ease of them when working with me

Cons

I wish there were a few more features that I could customize like txt font and color and stuff that you all put on the page.

Great to hear Steve! We're looking forward to football season.

LL

Lisa L.

Great Website

Amazing staff with quick response to questions and always very helpful! Website service overall was easy to manage, great updates and emails keeping you informed of all updates. Would highly recommend to any sports league looking to start a website!

Pros

Great web design, easy to use, always making useful updates and great staff who always keep you up to date on new and improved upgrades!

Cons

There isn’t anything that our sports program didn’t like about the software.

Thanks Lisa! Good luck this year.

JC

John C.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Professional looking site and functions better than promised

Our organization is completely happy with all that the Jersey Watch team did for is.

Pros

Easily track all changes at the swipe of a finger. Met every requirement that our youth sports team need during these uncertain times. Great staff to work with. The team at Jersey Watch listened to our needs and made a sit w that worked for us! It looks great and functions perfectly. I have already recommended them to other teams without hesitation and expressed my gratitude to the team that recommend them to us.

Cons

I have no cons to list about the finished project, the service, or the end results. Wish we would have done this way earlier!

Thanks for the review John! We're looking forward to football coming back soon!

NS

Nick S.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great Web Management and Even Better Service

Pros

The rep has been great to work with. Very helpful with any question or need I had, and very responsive to all emails.

Cons

The mobile version could be more visually appealing

Appreciate it Nick! We'll be building a mobile app for volunteers in the future :)

CD

Cassidy D.

Lady Lakers Basketball Review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team is awesome at Jersey Watch!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there when I need him to ask questions and he responds promptly to my needs. Initial setup was quick and done when promised.

Pros

It’s very easy to use and customize. Pricing is great which is inexpensive.

Cons

No cons I love everything about the software.

Thanks for the review Cassidy! Glad things are working well for your basketball program!

JK

Jeff K.

Good Job!!

Customer Service is top notch!!

Pros

This product is very easy to use, and good quality!!

Cons

I am not aware of any CONS that I can think of.

Thanks for the review Jeff! Sorry about baseball season but can't wait to be back soon!

JR

Julius R.

Awesome service!

This service allows me and my staff to provide a product to our customers in the youth sports industry that keeps us up to date and or ahead of the competition!

Pros

The ease of use and customer service. Also the ability to customize things the way we wanted them.

Cons

Nothing as working with the staff has been great and that answer every question we have while providing suggestions.

Thanks for leaving a review Julius! Good luck with your basketball season.

NS

Nick S.

Sports, 1-10 employees

Great software for youth sports organizations

Jersey Watch enables our organizations to set up online registration, add registrants by hand if they sign up in person, keep track of payments, and makes record keeping a breeze by allowing excel spreadsheets to be exported.

Pros

Online payments, exporting registration spreadsheets to excel, automatic deposits daily, great customer service

Cons

Mobil app could be a little more user friendly