Jersey Watch Reviews

Pros

Also, it is very easy to explain to my team on how to use the admin functions. Customer service has been outstanding and couldn't ask for a better team to work with.

Dave A.

We have been very happy with Jersey Watch. It is has saved us lots of time and parents seemed to like the ease of signing their children up for soccer.

Trisha M.

The website is easy to maintain and update and, making it all even better, if needed, the Jersey Watch team is ready, willing and able to help. Always good to see them working on new features too.

Gord D.

Brenton B.

Getting the registration together being technically challenged was hard.

Jennifer H.

Some features have limited options. To get started, I had to ask lots of questions.

Trisha M.

Great product and easy to use

I am very happy with the product our league has selected and would recommend it to any sports team/league who would like to have a clean site with no additional advertising for a reasonable price.

Pros

Jersey Watch is easy to use but flexible enough for those who wish to use some coding. The support is exceptional! While trying to figure out what we wanted, the Jersey Watch team was quick to assist me with any questions I had. Since we have been using Jersey Watch, there have been some great features the company has rolled out. I am excited to see what else they add.

Cons

I wish they had team standings option but I was able to do a workaround and embed a spreadsheet. It would be nice to have the option to select two teams connected to one event so that I am not have to create the event 2 times and assing to each h team schedule.

Great to hear things are working well Michelle! We're planning to work on a simple standings feature and we'll keep you posted!

Perfect for Youth Sports

We love it. It’s very easy to navigate and we believe it’s user-friendly. The thing we wanted most was to be able to have clients register and pay through the website - which has been a success. We have received several compliments on the website, so we owe that to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team at Jerseywatch.

Pros

There are several features/things I like about the software, but I would say I like the option of being able to send out mass text messages/emails through the software instead of emailing people on a team by team or individual basis. I also like that users can subscribe to text alerts so they get notified when changes are made to the schedule or we need to get important information into the clients hands as quick as possible.

Cons

I suppose one thing that could be changed is the way your “amount of text messages/emails” you get to send out per month could be explained a little better. I believe we selected the 500 per month plan and didn’t realize that when I sent one out, it didn’t count as one email to all of the users, but instead counted the number of users included in the email. Also, our organization is undergoing changes and we found it slightly difficult to set up the “pay online” option through information needed. We did get it set up by setting it up through my personal account, but need to change that as it keeps deducting out of my account instead of league account. We don’t have a bank card, which was the main issue when setting it up.

Great to hear things are working well for the league Brenton! We're excited for baseball to be back soon!

More Features for sports

Its a great website for begginers. But the more i use it the more feature i want. Its very basic. But user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use setting up registration, payments and sending out info to users.

Cons

It has the potential to be great. Please Add a feature for stats for flag football. Also, it would be nice if it could be used if a captain registers his teams and he can send out a link to where they all have to sign waivers. it would save the owners of the leagues a lot of time.

Hi David, Really appreciate your review! We are focused right now on building a simple product that is easy for organizations and their participants. Because of that I don't think we'll be adding any features for flag football statistics soon. I'm going to send you an email directly with some solutions that might work better for you if stats are a high priority. Talk to you soon! Tim

Sturgis Little League

It is great.. the registration process was awesome and i also like the ability to send important messages to everyone through text and email

Pros

This program is great.... It is very easy to learn to use and very user friendly.... it is very simple to set up and edit and do all of the things we wanted it to do..... it also looks great with the design, custom graphics, and easy to add pictures..... The customer service is great and they are an email away with any help or question you might have.... It has become the number one go to for all information for everyone that is involved with our league

Cons

would be nice if the registration spreadsheet information wasnt 75 columns across.... very, very hard to read and keep track of as you are scrolling across for information

Great to hear Paul! I think we'll be working on a custom export in the future where you'll be able to export just certain columns - we'll keep you posted!

What a Tool

This has been nothing but an excellent experience. They have helped and supported me all the way. Top Notch Team!

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, nice looking, great support.

Cons

I think you could add some functionality that would send this to the next level and make it the product to use.

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - good luck with football season!

Great for centralizing youth sports information

I can make easy changes to one site that allows the masses to see what is scheduled. I can also communicate with everyone through the super useful text, email and announcement system. That has been worth every penny.

Pros

Price. Ease of use. Customer support. Overall look user friendliness.

Cons

I wish they could customize more of the options. It's really geared to your top 5 sports played, and not for wrestling. It still works great, we just have to make due with some minor issues (eg., player number instead of weight, age groups, etc.).

Great to hear James! More customizations for wrestling and wording that makes more sense for wrestling programs. Thanks for the suggestions!

Jersey Watch

We are able to do Registrations, payments and background checks all from this platform.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, appearance. It is also the software that our local Football club uses, so there's consistency for our patrons.

Cons

We are working on issues with the support team regarding payment discounts for low income families.

Glad things are going well so far Mark!

Chardon Lacrosse Review

Great

Pros

Ease of implementation and customer service

Cons

Just need to further build out the registration and reporting modules. One idea that could differentiate you from your from other would be the ability to set either grade based registrations or date based ones. For example Football and Baseball typically have age based divisions where Lacrosse/ Baseball typically have grade based division. Being able to set up registration in either configuration would be fantastic. Also having reporting that could be customized and run across multiple divisions would be nice. I was also on the board of our football league and I don't think from a reporting or registration I could utilize this product.

Appreciate the feedback Scott! We're definitely going to be adding more features to the registration and reporting in the future - will keep you posted!

Team website

Good, great support

Pros

Easy of consumer to understand the product

Cons

No issues, the software has been easy to use

Glad to hear things are working well for your lacrosse program Bob! Good luck in 2021!

Great service!!

Jersey watch us been great overall!!!!

Pros

This website is easy to work with. Everytime I’ve needed help they have been quick to respond and work with me.

Cons

I would like more menu options.like maybe a calendar option to add a schedule Possibly something to add player stats as well for visitors to check out

Glad to hear it Chris! We'll be working on adding more options and flexibility to the Scheduling features over the next 12-months and will be sure to keep you posted!

Glad I found this resource: no regrets!

Being a totally satisfied customer, I have recommended Jersey Watch to many groups for their consideration.

Pros

Compared to other website packages that we looked into and tested, Jersey Watch was the cleanest, easiest and quickest to use. The learning curve is pretty much non-existent! The quick "as-you-go"preview lets you fix glitches before they go public. Everything is logical so no "second guessing". The website is easy to maintain and update and, making it all even better, if needed, the Jersey Watch team is ready, willing and able to help. Always good to see them working on new features too!

Cons

We do a fair number of group presentations and like to feature photos of them so it would be great to be able to have the photos captioned. (Our photos are all captioned but that information currently doesn't carry onto the web platform.) This isn't a deal-killer as we're embedding short captions right into the photos themselves but that's extra work and everything else is quick and easy!

Thanks Gord! Great to hear the new website is working well for you and your members.

Outstanding Website, Easy To Use, and Fantastic Support Staff

My overall experience with Jersey Watch has been "outstanding"!

Pros

Website was designed by the Jersey Watch team saving me a lot of time and stress. They designed an awesome website that is easy for me to update and tweak to my specific needs. It's also extremely easy to navigate for the players and parents. The Tech Support staff is always willing to go the extra mile to make sure that my questions (lots of them) are answered, provide suggestions, and assist me whenever the need arises.

Cons

At present there is not a means to "cap" program registration at a specific number of participants. Right now you can only set a program registration deadline. It would be nice to be able to establish a max number of participants so you don't have to constantly check the status of registration to avoid overbooking of Camps and Clinics. I spoke to Jersey Watch about this, and they are planning to roll out something of this nature in 2020.

Thanks Joe! Good luck with the upcoming volleyball season.

Jersey Watch is the BEST!

Outstanding! Kicks the snot out of Team Snap...especially with regard to customer service.

Pros

1. Customer support. Far and away better than our prior provider, Team Snap. 2. Ease of use. Navigating and updating the website, registration and calendar are super easy. 3. graphics. We had a super professional website set up in less than a day 4. Did I mention customer support?! 5. Jersey Watch will work with you to try and make an uncommon request work.

Cons

Email and text communications are limited to a specific number/month depending on the package purchased. Would prefer unlimited as we have several user groups.

Appreciate the review Dan - we'll be working on making many improvements to the text and email features in the future!

First-class Service & Website Design a Plus!

Pros

Look no further! Jersey Watch has provided our basketball club first-class service! The response time to answer questions is unbelievably fast and above all - professional and courteous. Super easy website to build and navigate for those who not as "techy"! Pricing is very low compared to others that attracted us to Jersey Watch. Thanks for all your support in helping us design a website that has attracted our customers!

Cons

-None- I appreciate the added features to help make the website more attractive and user-friendly!

Thanks for the review Van! Glad things are working well for your basketball club!

Easy, Affordable, Time Saving Team Website

Love, love love them. We feel 100% supported and all of our needs are met. We run four three website through Jersey Watch. Our Community Wrestling program that holds information for our HS, JH and Youth program, our Private Elite Wrestling Club and an annual fundraising event. Extraordinary customer service for a cost effective, efficient program.

Pros

This software allows multiple administrators to run the program on the back end. I have used many sites before and this is the most user friendly. Limited training of users is needed. If support is required, the Jersey Watch Team responds in a heartbeat. We feel part of their family and they for sure are a part of ours.

Cons

At times we have a hard time creating registration pages for camps, and club fees. We usually have a complicated fee structure and need costume support. The system handles 99% of our registration needs, but every once in a awhile, we step out of the box. The Jersey Watch Team handles all of it for us immediately.

Thanks Jodi! We'll be working on making some of the complex registration features available to administrators over the next 12-months.

Absolutely fantastic

I was a bit nervous setting up a website, registration engine with fee collection, etc. We needed it to look professional, deliver the functionality of a custom site, and Jersey Watch accomplishes all of this! On top of that, the support team is Top Notch. I cannot say enough about how thrilled our wrestling club is with the Jersey Watch platform. A+

Pros

The platform has excellent functionality that is very easy to use and administer, even for non-technical folks. The mass communication/announcement feature is extremely helpful and easy to use. Parents love this too. Also, the fact that the platform can be viewed equally well from a desktop or mobile makes it useable for everyone - the entire audience can be reached.

Cons

Sometimes when adding contacts, the autosave function creates duplicate contacts. However, there is no negative impact when this happens. It's just a nit.

Appreciate the review Andrew! Good luck to Spartan Wrestling this season.

Great support and partnership

Pros

The Jersey Watch team is superb at implementation and ongoing support. They release features and updates regularly.

Cons

The platform isn't as feature-rich as some others, but it this results in a platform that is simple, effective and just works.

Appreciate the review Ben! In 2021 we'll be improving features and adding some new functionality. We want to make the platform easy to use for both volunteers and parents, but there are areas with the messaging and registration that we'll be improving soon!

Wrestling

Makes registering for Tournaments so much easier. It would be cool if it was targeted specifically to a particular sport (ie- wrestling), because I often times have to change things due to the sport lingo (example, wrestlers name other then "players name". Other then that, i really like what you have going.

Pros

It is easy to use. Parents can register for events, i can communicate with parents and the easy download to excel is a HUGE help.

Cons

The credit card fee's. I would be more willing to pay a higher annual fee from JW, the pay the CC fee. I have to complete an addition budget form just because of the fee's to account for $1.70 from every transaction.

Thanks for the feedback Steven. We're looking at making more wrestling specific language in the future if you have a wrestling account. We'll keep you posted on that!

Great Customer Service!

My overall concern has been great! The support is always available when I need them. Whether if I call, chat or email, someone responds to me right away and help me with my issue.

Pros

I love how user friendly this software is. Very easy to learn. Anyone could use it.

Cons

I would like to see an easier way to upload documents to the site.

Thanks Tiffany. We'll be working on simpler ways to add documents over the next 12-months - particularly making it easy to upload a PDF or form directly to a page instead of having to store it in the Documents section first!

Great product, great staff

Excellent experience for the past two years. Through Covid and everyday requests from parents Jersey watch has made it happen without difficulties.

Pros

The software is easy to use. But, in today’s world there is always a special circumstances that requires something outside what the software has set up. The staff has always made a change and made things work for us!!!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of off the top of my head.

Thanks for leaving a review Nic! Good luck with the football season this year!

Jersey watch

It's an incredible website dealing with sports teams communicating with your teams registration programs everything you need wrapped up into a nice user-friendly site

Pros

Not only are these sites super handy for sports teams they are very user-friendly and their customer service is top-notch some of the best I've ever dealt with always willing to help and quick responses

Cons

I have not experienced any difficulties or challenges or dislikes with this software

Thanks for leaving a review Mike - best of luck with wrestling season!

We are Stying!

Besides the software being extremely easy to use Jersey Watch's customer service is top notch! Our organization made the change last year and we continue to get such positive responses from parents/users on how easy the software on our site is to use and not to mention our site looks amazing!

Pros

Anyone of our board members can log on the backend and make changes on the site smoothly and quickly!

Cons

That I wasn't aware of this software prior to utilizing our old site and software.

Appreciate the review Kevin! Looking forward to the 2019 season.

Great Product!

Pros

This software is very user friendly and customizable to our specific needs. Customer service is very helpful and responds quickly.

Cons

In some of the areas it's hard to format text.

Thanks for reviewing Joel! We'll send you a message about areas you're having trouble with text so we can try to get that resolved for you.

Amazing Customer Support

The support is fantastic, really.

Pros

This isn't just a company that provides pre-made with options website the guys we dealt with went above and beyond to help daily for a month while we tweaked the site for our use. Often exchanging a half dozen emails a day. Response time was fantastic.

Cons

Nothing to speak of. Great company, great guys to work with.

Thanks for leaving a review David! Good luck with wrestling season this year.

Quality software with great support!

So far, my experience has been a very positive one. Tim's support has been fantastic to help a web beginner get up and running and really improve our site's look and feel!

Pros

Easy to use for a web novice Nice layout and feel

Cons

Our required athlete registration has moved to Sports Engine, so integration with that would dramatically help our administration and prevent additional work. Also, it would be nice to be able to remove some of the default fields on the registration form, though maybe this is user error.

Glad to hear things are working well Chris! More to come on the flexibility of the default registration form.