Nudge Coach Reviews

4.55/5 (11 reviews)

Pros
  • functionality, UI/UX
  • Ability to stay engaged with high risk patients to shepard them To a better version of themselves. Fun to use Easy to use Effective
  • Streamlined, friendly user interface for both the coach as well as client. Wide range of activity tracker integration. Robust, on-going development.
  • This is a great option for those looking for a coaching app that doesn't involved personal training or fitness. It's got a fantastic group/community feature as well.
Cons
  • Sometimes take A little coaching to get them on board
  • needs text messages visible on the lock screen, clients to be able to upload photos
  • The overall view of the software can be updated a little but the features and functionality are perfect.
  • There a few things I wish we could customize further but I understand that there is only so far we can go with metrics.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Cristina Marcano Lárez  (CrismarlaCoach)

Achieves commitment and low weight

Reviewed 2018-11-28

This application I love and when I weigh myself and see that I have downloaded, I love it more.

Pros
What I like about this application is how friendly it becomes when you use it and it becomes almost indispensable for the development and planning of the day. The meals, the exercises and the free time you can there reflect and makes you believe a commitment to achievement. If you have a coach dedicated to you can achieve wonders in the weight loss. It is worth trying because it is worth losing weight with joy.

Cons
For me the disadvantage is to let it use, because once you get used to being monitored and managing your exercises and meals by this application, it is difficult then if you stop using it, stay focused and committed to achieving weight and fitness goals. a fitness body.

Chenoa Farrell

Best Decision I Ever Made for my Coaching Business!!!

Reviewed 2019-01-21

To be able to connect so quickly and efficiently with my clients on a daily basis keeps them engaged with the kind of behavior changes that last a lifetime! As a coach, I can support my clients in the ways they truly need, all the while enjoying career satisfaction​ without the burnout of inefficient communication and documentation. Thank you so much Nudge!!!

Pros
This App has propelled my company's capabilities to support my clients in solid behavior modification. Both clients and coaches enjoy seamless communication 24/7/365, so the client is never left confused or unsupported. Coaches can save private notes for each client in the administrative side​ of the app which keeps every detail of their care well documented in one, easy to use place. This ensures continuity of care (think vacation and someone trying to read your handwritten notes) and a feeling​ like your coach truly knows you! These notes can be taken and saved during the session without​ the need to chart later!

Cons
Initially, there was no way to remove unsolicited people from downloading the app, however, the team listened to my feedback and installed this option. This way, I am able to only have current clients on my list and it works more efficiently. ​This demonstrates the quality of support you receive from this company! They listen!!!

Jen Porto

Nudge: Keeping It Simple and Smart: Awesome Support: Top Notch Team

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Nudge provides a mobile platform that is a perfect fit with our target market. And we easily make a meaningful return on the investment in the software. Also, training and support offerings are phenomenal.

Pros
Nudge is a brilliantly simple and smart coaching platform. Our clients (of all ages) easily understand how to use it and as a company we can easily onboard clients, communicate with them and measure the progress and success of our clients. It's designed to share health information that matters and not overwhelm the user or the coach. Other platforms have useless bells and whistles that make no sense and waste time. Also, HIPAA compliance is key!

Cons
The company is growing so you may have to wait for some features that you would like. But the team is so dedicated to your success, (I mean the top leaders get on the phone with you!) and they really listen to what you need to succeed using the platform. If there's a feature missing, it's usually just a few months away and already being developed. I can't say enough about the high integrity of this company.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Didn't quite suit my needs

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-11-20

nothing wrong with it per se just didn't suit my needs at the time

Pros
it's a good idea for coaches just starting out but probably better for physical trainers than doctors like me. fine as a communication and would have worked better if I had a bigger group of patients.

Cons
customer service is generally responsive on the front end but can't seem to be taken off their mailing list even though I don't use the software anymore.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Josh Trent

Nudge Coach Has Accelerated The Fitness Industry

Reviewed 2017-02-18

Wellness Force has been a big fan of Nudge since 2015. Our initial testing of the Nudge system and various devices and apps were put through a three month test drive by integrating messaging, notifications, data measurements and best practices personally. In creating the systems and specialized curriculum for use with our clientele, we proved our first Digital Health Coaching group in Q4 of 2015 using the Nudge system. Since then, we've been able to benefit from the consistent functionality updates, enhanced UI/UX, and Nudge University support channels that have given this platform an A+ rating from not only our coaches, but our associates and referrals as well. With wearables and virtual coaching on the rise, look for Nudge to expand even further in the fitness industry for 2017 and beyond.

Pros
functionality, UI/UX

Shonna Babrow-Goodrich

Developed design meets specific needs

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Our teams overall experience has been positive. Customer service responds in a timely manner. Recommendations are taken into consideration and at times they are implemented within the next update.

Pros
What I like most is that the platform offers a very streamlined ease of use capability of coaching a group or one on one. The custom trackers allows our organization to set up the metrics we want to track for our specific program.

Cons
What I like least is the inability to see trends in a bar graph or line format. It is currently small dots which make it challenging but not impossible.

Jack Forbush

Fantastic way to interact and stay in touch with clients

Reviewed 2017-02-14

I have been a very satisfied user of the Nudge platform for the past several years. It offers an incredibly friendly user-interface for communications with clients....to be brief, nothing short of fantastic! I can't rave about Nudge enough!

Jerry Hizon MD

Nudge My Patients to better health

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Excellent to work with and very responsive to any questions

Pros

Cons
Sometimes take A little coaching to get them on board

Felipe Madrigal

Nudge is great but not for everything wellness related.

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-25

Pros

Cons
I needed something that could give me an exercise library as well as more diverse nutrition tracking options. This app could not deliver on those things at this point.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Jessica Madrigal

Using this app to track ourselves but to coach our clients as well.

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Pros
This app is VERY versatile in how you can use it. We help people track their nutrition and fitness through this app and we are able to customize the trackers for whatever we need them to track on a weekly basis. It's fantastic. We can also create groups by interest so that we have a social aspect away from social media platforms such as Facebook.

Anonymous

Nudge Coach allows me to keep track of my clients' needs and progress

Reviewed 2018-05-04

My clients progress has improved tremendously through us using the software together!

Pros
There are many excellent features offered with Nudge Coach such as messaging, scheduling, and monitoring of calories/macros, workouts, etc. This app has allowed me to push and motivate my clients even more to reach their goals.