Nudge Coach Reviews

Pros

This is a great option for those looking for a coaching app that doesn't involved personal training or fitness. It's got a fantastic group/community feature as well.

Felipe M.

This application I love and when I weigh myself and see that I have downloaded, I love it more.

Cristina Marcano L.

Jen P.

Jen P.

Chenoa F.

What I like least is the inability to see trends in a bar graph or line format.

Shonna B.

4.6

Achieves commitment and low weight

Pros

What I like about this application is how friendly it becomes when you use it and it becomes almost indispensable for the development and planning of the day. The meals, the exercises and the free time you can there reflect and makes you believe a commitment to achievement. If you have a coach dedicated to you can achieve wonders in the weight loss. It is worth trying because it is worth losing weight with joy.

Cons

For me the disadvantage is to let it use, because once you get used to being monitored and managing your exercises and meals by this application, it is difficult then if you stop using it, stay focused and committed to achieving weight and fitness goals. a fitness body.

Best Decision I Ever Made for my Coaching Business!!!

To be able to connect so quickly and efficiently with my clients on a daily basis keeps them engaged with the kind of behavior changes that last a lifetime! As a coach, I can support my clients in the ways they truly need, all the while enjoying career satisfaction​ without the burnout of inefficient communication and documentation. Thank you so much Nudge!!!

Pros

This App has propelled my company's capabilities to support my clients in solid behavior modification. Both clients and coaches enjoy seamless communication 24/7/365, so the client is never left confused or unsupported. Coaches can save private notes for each client in the administrative side​ of the app which keeps every detail of their care well documented in one, easy to use place. This ensures continuity of care (think vacation and someone trying to read your handwritten notes) and a feeling​ like your coach truly knows you! These notes can be taken and saved during the session without​ the need to chart later!

Cons

Initially, there was no way to remove unsolicited people from downloading the app, however, the team listened to my feedback and installed this option. This way, I am able to only have current clients on my list and it works more efficiently. ​This demonstrates the quality of support you receive from this company! They listen!!!

Didn't quite suit my needs

nothing wrong with it per se just didn't suit my needs at the time

Pros

it's a good idea for coaches just starting out but probably better for physical trainers than doctors like me. fine as a communication and would have worked better if I had a bigger group of patients.

Cons

customer service is generally responsive on the front end but can't seem to be taken off their mailing list even though I don't use the software anymore.

Nudge: Keeping It Simple and Smart: Awesome Support: Top Notch Team

Nudge provides a mobile platform that is a perfect fit with our target market. And we easily make a meaningful return on the investment in the software. Also, training and support offerings are phenomenal.

Pros

Nudge is a brilliantly simple and smart coaching platform. Our clients (of all ages) easily understand how to use it and as a company we can easily onboard clients, communicate with them and measure the progress and success of our clients. It's designed to share health information that matters and not overwhelm the user or the coach. Other platforms have useless bells and whistles that make no sense and waste time. Also, HIPAA compliance is key!

Cons

The company is growing so you may have to wait for some features that you would like. But the team is so dedicated to your success, (I mean the top leaders get on the phone with you!) and they really listen to what you need to succeed using the platform. If there's a feature missing, it's usually just a few months away and already being developed. I can't say enough about the high integrity of this company.

Nudge Coach Has Accelerated The Fitness Industry

Wellness Force has been a big fan of Nudge since 2015. Our initial testing of the Nudge system and various devices and apps were put through a three month test drive by integrating messaging, notifications, data measurements and best practices personally. In creating the systems and specialized curriculum for use with our clientele, we proved our first Digital Health Coaching group in Q4 of 2015 using...

Pros

functionality, UI/UX

Cons

needs text messages visible on the lock screen, clients to be able to upload photos

Developed design meets specific needs

Our teams overall experience has been positive. Customer service responds in a timely manner. Recommendations are taken into consideration and at times they are implemented within the next update.

Pros

What I like most is that the platform offers a very streamlined ease of use capability of coaching a group or one on one. The custom trackers allows our organization to set up the metrics we want to track for our specific program.

Cons

What I like least is the inability to see trends in a bar graph or line format. It is currently small dots which make it challenging but not impossible.

Fantastic way to interact and stay in touch with clients

I have been a very satisfied user of the Nudge platform for the past several years. It offers an incredibly friendly user-interface for communications with clients....to be brief, nothing short of fantastic! I can't rave about Nudge enough!

Pros

Streamlined, friendly user interface for both the coach as well as client. Wide range of activity tracker integration. Robust, on-going development.

Cons

Nudge Coach allows me to keep track of my clients' needs and progress

My clients progress has improved tremendously through us using the software together!

Pros

There are many excellent features offered with Nudge Coach such as messaging, scheduling, and monitoring of calories/macros, workouts, etc. This app has allowed me to push and motivate my clients even more to reach their goals.

Cons

The overall view of the software can be updated a little but the features and functionality are perfect.

Nudge is great but not for everything wellness related.

Pros

Cons

I needed something that could give me an exercise library as well as more diverse nutrition tracking options. This app could not deliver on those things at this point.

Using this app to track ourselves but to coach our clients as well.

Pros

This app is VERY versatile in how you can use it. We help people track their nutrition and fitness through this app and we are able to customize the trackers for whatever we need them to track on a weekly basis. It's fantastic. We can also create groups by interest so that we have a social aspect away from social media platforms such as Facebook.

Cons

There a few things I wish we could customize further but I understand that there is only so far we can go with metrics.

Nudge My Patients to better health

Excellent to work with and very responsive to any questions

Pros

Ability to stay engaged with high risk patients to shepard them To a better version of themselves. Fun to use Easy to use Effective

Cons

Sometimes take A little coaching to get them on board