Quenza Logo

Quenza

Client engagement software for coaches.

Quenza Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.43/10

Reviews by rating

Their customer support is responsive and most supportive. Thank you so much for all the work that all of you do.
The problem is I have to translate the activities from English to Spanish. The automatic translation isn't accurate nor familiar for the client.

John G.

A User-Friendly Platform for Client Engagement

Quenza is an exceptional platform for continuous engagement with counselling clients. Its intuitive interface and vast range of treatments, exercises, and meditations make it a valuable resource. Customization options and the ability to build care pathways provide a tailored experience. The platform's communication and progress tracking features enhance therapist-client interaction. Quenza is a powerful tool for therapists, supporting meaningful and lasting change.

Pros

Quenza's standout feature is its versatility. With a user-friendly interface, a wide variety of treatments, exercises, and meditations, as well as customizable options and care pathways, it offers endless possibilities for tailoring the counselling experience to each client's unique needs and creating a personalized approach. It is a comprehensive and powerful tool for therapists seeking to engage clients and facilitate meaningful progress.

Cons

One limitation of Quenza is the absence of built-in software for video sessions with clients. While the platform excels in various aspects of client engagement, it does not currently offer an integrated video conferencing feature.

BV

Benjamin V.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Professionalism at it’s best!

Very satisfied so far! The ease of use, the ease of adding your own stuff, editing their own content, and there’s so much help to get both from their website, with tutorials and posts, and also from their amazing customer service!

Pros

The professional aspect of it. Even the clients gets so impressed on how professional it is, and the content it already provides for us coaches to use with the client.

Cons

Nothing special to be honest. There’s a couple of features that’s missing, but that I don’t have a doubt that the team at Quenza will add in the future. You can even se their roadmap and all the things they have planned on adding!

Thank you so much for your review Benjamin, it means a lot to us to have you as a user and fan!

JF

Jane F.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Wonderful Product Offering

Awesome! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was super helpful and accessible to answer questions that I had and step me through the process to be more effective in my utilization of Quenza.

Pros

I have really found Quenza to be quite helpful in my small clinical practice. Feedback from my pts has been positive as well noting the ease of use, they like the online format and ability to readily communicate back to me with their responses. Found I then integrate what the pt has provided in the forms back into my follow on sessions which has been great.

Cons

Learning how to navigate the site initially was a little uncertain from my end as the clinican. No issues from the pt end. Continue to roll out new worksheets will be helpful. Balance of overall expense to utlization by my patients will be something I will continue to monitor though I would like to keep this in place.

OF

Oscar F.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Fantastic tool to move customers along

The best, customer support the best and great turnaround for all my questions. Product is fantastic. This is what coaching was missing to get better.

Pros

Ease of use, the quality and diversity of the activity library

Cons

I think there should be a middle range pricing plan and add and expand more languages to the activity library.

CJ

Christopher J.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

If you are serious about client follow up, try Quenza

I love it. If it were less expensive and had an appointment schedule, it would be ideal. The visuals are outstanding. The reflections/"homework" is impressive and robust.

Pros

The library of assignments/reflections is well worth testing this application. The mobile apps are easy to use for clients, and the convenience of a web-based and app-based program is crucial in our high tech society. Clients are raving about the images, which utilize a sketch appearance, which is unique in the counseling/mental health/coaching industries

Cons

It is expensive. I almost did not try it due to the expense. My concern about expense is namely because it does not have a true client management system that books recurring appoints as well as a calendar that clients could use for booking. I would easily pay $50 to $60 for Quenza as it exists plus a client management/scheduling system. At the same time, I am loving the trial. Furthermore, client...

Thank you so much for your honest review Christopher. Just to provide you with some context on the pricing, we're planning to develop and launch all the features on the roadmap without increasing the price of the app. This means that, for the same monthly fee, Quenza will become more and more valuable and will enable you to stop paying for some of the other practice management software you may be using right now. Hope this makes sense! Let me know if I can ever be of help with anything. Cheers, Seph

LG

Lennart G.

E-Learning, self-employed

Disruptive client engagement software for coaches

Pros

What I like most about Quenza is three things: Professionalism Not only does the software environment work extremely reliable across all sorts of devices, but the way the platform is built, its usability as well as how massively it makes my life easier as coach is superb. Additionally, Quenza's customer service deserves the label 'customer service ninjas'. Value The integrated library of ever growing...

Cons

I'd wish for additionally functionality to further automate my services. However, I know that this is top of mind for Quenza anyways.

Thank you so much for your review Lennart and for being our loyal community member!

DO

Deoni O.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Quenza : Best Life Coaching Platform (Especially for a Positive Psychology Approach)

My experience with Quenza has only been for 4 months now but I can already see that I will have a long an happy relationship with Quenza. My experience so far has been excellent and I will recommend them anytime to any life coach that want to do live coaching or just create a course.

Pros

The done-for-you activities and pathways that is specific to my Positive Psychology Approach to Life Coaching, The individual and group chat function to engage with clients, The great assistance when I need help with Quenza with an almost immediate response time, and the fact that they have an app for my clients to use. They also have been of great assistance during this period where I am still building out my coaching practice and my courses and have been extremely supportive.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with anything yet like my website, payment gateway, etc.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

If you are coach, this is must. it saves 80% of your time.

If you are coach, quenza is the best it will save 80% of your energy and focus on the quality of coaching. This is the best app ever. I tried so many app to manage the coaches in my business. We have multiple coaches that help people reverse lifestyle disease. Nothing was working well. Finally I build my own but but it was not user friendly. But quenza is very simple and user friendly. I highly recommend this app for coaches and for anyone that does online client management.

Pros

Easy to manage all the coaches in one place and see how their clients are doing The communication between client and coach is very easy. The coaching forms that is very customizable and we can easily send to the clients. It is very clean appearance and very beautiful The video explanations are very good simple and fun.

Cons

If they could add the billing Service in that it will be good It will be nice to see the graph of client reaching the goal.

CS

Carolyn S.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Quenza for Enhancing a Life Coaching Business

The customer service is wonderful. The technical support has been so responsive and helpful and delivered with a personal touch. I also was given flexibility to extend my trial period as I built my client base and that was a huge benefit as well as indication of a high level of customer care. This gave me the opportunity to continue to try out the app at my own pace. I continue to enjoy and benefit from this resource as are my clients. I'm very grateful to have discovered it and get to be utilizing Quenza. Thank you to the Quenza team for taking such great care of your customers and for providing a great resource. Carolyn

Pros

I appreciate the wide variety of quality activities to choose from to enhance my coaching offerings. I also appreciate the efficiency and standardized method of sending activities to clients while still providing a way to personalize the communication and sharing.

Cons

It's taken a little time to get used to navigating the platform to search my own list of added activities and then find where to search for the entire library and the pathway, too. A small adjustment that just took a few extra minutes.

Marc-Antoine S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Quenza increased the quality of our coaching services

Pros

Quenza helped simplify the coaching aspect of our business by helping us give our clients a simpler interface to input their exercises.

Cons

Quenza is a new company that is still in it's growth phase. This doesn't really matter since there is no way around this problem. Quenza's competitors are also new companies or older companies that are offering new services. Quenza's new features come out regularly and bugs are fixed very quickly.

DM

Dawn M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Quenza Quality!

My overall experience has been wonderful. I've needed to email [SENSITIVE CONTENT] several times for tech support help. He's been a great help to me in responding to my questions quickly and with care. This portal has honestly created a virtual classroom for my clients. Additionally, this has helped some of my clients open up and share their experiences privately as they are able to self reflect before we have either a telehealth session or an in person session. What's more, I'm able to better direct my sessions using their responses within the exercises. Often times, it's difficult for clients to open up, but this has created a platform for those clients that are a bit more guarded. Yea Quenza!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it's easy to use for my clients. They truly enjoy the exercises.

Cons

At this time, I'm very pleased with Quenza.

RE

Rob E.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Maintain client momentum by engaging in-between sessions:

I find it easier to onboard clients with contract acceptance made much simpler. I can also engage with clients much more effectively in between sessions, keeping them focused and motivated with additional tasks through scheduling articles, activities, insights, blogs, links etc - and I can easily track their progress through the exercises too.

Pros

The design is very clean and professional, the interface is brilliantly designed and very simple to use, hence it's very quick and easy to build very effective client communications, and educational workflows.

Cons

I have found no downsides as yet. I am looking forward to the addition of further activities and pathways as it develops further.

Thank you so much for your warm and encouraging words regarding Quenza, Rob! We are working hard to make it even more valuable by adding other practice management functionalities, so you can use Quenza as a one-stop solution for all your coaching work.

HT

Henrika T.

Human Resources, self-employed

Elegant, complete adaptable and easy to use digital platform for coaches, GREAT customer service !

Quenza allows me to compile my coaching clients into ONE place and helps me gain time as I can more strategically plan different pathways for different kind of customers and different business flows.

Pros

I love Quenza for its adaptabillity, elegant style and for how complete it is ! It makes it really easy to strategically plan standard and automated pathways and activities for clients. It feels like a tool that has been created with all end users in mind so that both the coaching professionals and the end clients get a high-quality fluent experience when using the platform. The message templates allow us to gain time, and I appreciate how everything is modulable! What I'm the MOST impressed about is the high-quality service and reactivity of the team in terms of improvements and developments. After having expressed my need for a wheel model, they developed and integrated in just a couple of weeks a wheel model to be used and customized for intakes, assessments etc.

Cons

Nothing really. I'm just looking forward forward to all the improvements that are coming and clearly shared one the timeline that is available for all to see in real time !

RI

Riana I.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

Happy Customer

By far the most obvious change Quenza has made in my practice is that of spending less time on emailing activities and keeping track of client progress. The ability to submit activities, and have them completed in clear writing, concisely rated, with additional feedback (With client having copies of their own on which to go back on, if needed) is wonderful. As are the support team behind the scenes. Efficient. Helpful. Friendly. Thank you!

Pros

The clarity of this software makes it a pleasure to use. The additional touches of a well thought out 'tokens' box, ability to track client progress, reminder settings, and ability to effortlessly create additional activities and pathways, places this software in the top-drawer in terms of a counselling tool.

Cons

I have no complaints, or requests for specific changes/additions/subtractions to the current software.

sm

stelios m.

Education Management, self-employed

using quenza

coaching - it is an amazing tool for coaches and a brilliant gift for our clients.

Pros

the value given to my clients by accessing so many activities all in the field of positive psychology. the fact that very often new activities are published is also a positive. the platform is well organized and easy to use.

Cons

the possibility to send an activity once to many recipients without necessarily having to group them.

UA

Uduak A.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Professionalised my business

Pros

Quenza is an aesthetically pleasing platform to use. It's made communication with my clients easier and helped me better organise myself. My clients also find it easy to use. The customer service I've received has been beyond incredible. I love the strong privacy settings, and that I can customise my documents with my logo. I feel more professional using Quenza.

Cons

It would be great for Quenza to have an integration with Calendly and other schedulers in the same way that they have integrations with virtual meeting software.

KB

Kimberly B.

Quenza Checks All of the Boxes

I'm a life coach of 25 years. I've always met in person with my clients. Quenza makes it easy for me to service my clients efficiently and effectively through the use of technology. Also, many of the exercises, activities, and assessments are done for me. This saves me countless hours and the frustration of doing it on my own.

Pros

I love the ease of usage. Everything is organized and easy to categorize and customize. This allows me to work efficiently and have a professional appearance.

Cons

Actually, nothing yet. I don't anticipate any problems.

LM

Lauren M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Unbelievable platform! Love it!

Way above par! The service is unbeatable the communication amazing the support has been outstanding. We love Quenza and plan to use for quite some time!

Pros

Unbelievable platform! Love it! It is filled with such a use for content. It is easy to use. We find our clients can easily navigate through the platform with these.

Cons

Although it is not a complaint… The desire to have an on boarding process within Kwanzaa would be very helpful! We realize that this is in the queue as a future release.

Amazing Lauren! If it suits you, let's hop on a call so that I can understand exactly what you're hoping to do with the onboarding process. Thank you so much for leaving a review!

JA

Jo Ann C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Quenza, the software I didn't know I needed and won't live without!

Quenza is user friendly, easy and robust! Quenza pays attention to details and has exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend.

Pros

I love so many things about Quenza! Client profile photos, email templates, great selection of activities with images, the community engagement the founders have through videos, webinars, and responding to messages, simple and intuitive to use, the addition of groups, HIPPA compliant.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Quenza. Features I'm excited to see are scheduling and Square integration. It would also be interesting to be able to search for providers on Quenza.

DM

David M.

Quenza Is Excellent For Coaching

My overall experience with Quenza is one in which there is high quality communications coupled with tight organization leading to extremely valuable insights.

Pros

I like most the ability to program my own activities, in addition to the terrific library of activities, and keep my clients engaged between sessions.

Cons

Adding a checklist feature for clients would make Quenza perfect.

Ev

Elodie v.

Human Resources, self-employed

Great design

Having a professional and inviting platform to share lessons really helps a lot. Before I'd use weekly email, a product like this did not exist! Now Quenza just sends out the next lesson as I have programmed it and when the client replies I receive a message in the Quenza app or in my email, as I wish.

Pros

Quenza is really easy to use to set up activities for my coaching clients. It's beautifully designed in both being inviting to coaching clients, and easy to use. The creators are fast and smart in adjusting to users needs.

Cons

As Quenza is just starting they are currently working on a chat function.

NB

Naomi B.

Amazing Coaching App!

It’s been great, I love that I can give my clients free access and that their information is secure.

Pros

I love how easy the app is to use, the secure client engagement ability and the catalogue of tools available for use.

Cons

The interface on a mobile could be better, as it doesn’t fit the screen properly, it would also be great to have a client scheduling and payment function.

RE

Robert E.

Just Getting Started

Still learning so taking some time to get started so I expect the benefits to evolve

Pros

Having just started using Quenza in the last month I like how comprehensive it is in client engagement ... this is an important focus and I am yet to find anything as comprehensive and easy to use as Quenza for coaching. The support so far has been fantastic

Cons

I hope over time that the product will evolve some client practice systems such as integration to schedule e.g. calendy; and billing/invoicing e.g. Xero or stripe etc

ST

Sheila T.

Amazing Tool!

So glad I found this tool!

Pros

I was trying to figure out how to kickstart my life coaching services. I received an ad for Quenza, end it had everything that I need!

Cons

I am in the testing stage. So, I do not have any complaints so far.

That's amazing Sheila, so glad to hear that! Please know that our team is always here for you if you need any help in setting up your activities and or pathways. Talk to you in the community section, Seph

AF

Amy F.

Great Software For Life Coaches

Pros

The features of the software is just in line with my type of business. The main one for me is the ability to keep track of clients progress. The software is so easy to use, it takes a lot of stress off coaches.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons while using this software.