GlossGenius Reviews

GlossGenius

Booking and payments hairstylist app

GlossGenius

Review Summary

Pros

From the beginning the whole transition was very easy and costumer service was EXCELLENT!!! Again the "white gloves" team is great! and the look is very stylish definitely makes you look good.

Michael M.

Heidy M.

First, the fact that GlossGenius makes you a booking website is exceptional. Not only is it super cute, but also easy to navigate by everyone.

Joyce C.

Cons

I dont like that only one person can be added to it and not multiple.

Haliann C.

I dont like that this software doesn’t come with client release forms.

Brianna W.

Genice B.

4.8

GlossGenius runs my business & my life!!

Pros

The thing I love the most about this software is how easy it is for me to use and my clients to use. It has become the main way that I schedule appointments for work and for my personal life. My clients find it so easy and love the convenience!

Cons

I haven’t found a single flaw yet. GlossGenius is great about receiving feedback for their product and making updates and changes the increase the quality. Their customer service is second to none.

My business wouldn’t be the same without it

I have been rubbing my business smoothly And effectively with it. My clients LOVE using it and there’s nothing better than those to serve being the ones who ENJOY the experience from booking to checking them out after a service has been completed!

Pros

The ease of use! Also the community that comes with it! If we as hairstylist’s make a suggestion they listen and implement the suggestion!

Cons

Nothing! There’s literally nothing i have complaints about!

Gloss Genius

Gloss Genius needs to work out the bugs that causes appointments to not update properly

Pros

Gloss Genius was Easy to setup login information.

Cons

When an appointment is upcharged during service , the amount due is reverted back to the original booking causing the business to lose money. The updated service and pricing does not save.

Great Software, brilliant marketing

I love it so far.

Pros

I love love love how easy it is to use. Plus how easy it is to send emails and texts to your clients. I love that there is a pop up to rebook clients at the end of the service. No software is perfect and I think fhere are some features that could be added (like more than one employee or location and maybe website integration) but for the solo practioner it is amazing. Might be my favorite I have used so far b. Have to give it a little more time though. The customer service is top notch!!!!!! And I love that they send links for reviews after service and it is sooooo easy to share them for social media. And it is cute! No other booking companies have better looks. User friendliness is 5 stars

Cons

Can't add more than one location/provider. Would like packages option

easy to use

they were great untill i needed something to use for more stylists

Pros

i like how easy it is to use and how easy it is for clients to use

Cons

i dont like that only one person can be added to it and not multiple

The Beauty Pro's Choice

Pros

The multiple features, education, and ease of usage.

Cons

Doesn't offer an Add-On feature during scheduling and doesn't have a full desktop option.

Best out there (as of 2018)

Texts, emails, b-day coupons.

Pros

So much goodness: it's an app-based scheduler. AMAZING customer service, whiteglove service where they import all your info. You can text notes about the service which will be texted back to you before the next time the client comes in. Payment processing WITHOUT the need for a swiper. Unlimited emailing. 100 texts for text-based marketing a month (can add-on more)

Cons

Not geared to massage therapists per-se but it's workable. Not as customizable as it could be (I can't change the text confirmation wording, i wish there were a better way to set up the service menue).

Pretty much everything you need at your finger tips!

From the beginning the whole transition was very easy and costumer service was EXCELLENT!!! Again the "white gloves" team is great! and the look is very stylish definitely makes you look good!

Pros

Easy to set up the "white gloves" team did all the hard work transfering all my clients info, including notes, formulas!

Cons

My only concern was when you use a desktop as POS just won't work but not a deal breaker.

get the most for the least

Pros

first, the fact that GlossGenius makes you a booking website is exceptional. Not only is it super cute, but also easy to navigate by everyone. Also, You can do so much on the app as well. I enjoy using the mass email blast to remind my clients about promotions, discounts, etc. i think it's definitely worth the monthly spend! it keeps my day-to-day business steady and organized.

Cons

I think a little more personalization for the website would be awesome. but I don't experience any inconvenience from it

Pretty Design

Pros

The design is visually appealing. I like The color scheme of it.

Cons

I dont like that this software doesn’t come with client release forms.

Awesome product for small business

Pros

It looks awesome and very convenient to use for the beauty industry.

Cons

I could not get the app to work to set up my account. But customer service was awesome.

Intuitive, easy to use, easy to set up and does everything I need as a solo esthetician.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is optimized for mobile. No need for a tablet or computer to finish your sale!

Cons

Could use a couple little upgrades; the booking site you get could be optimized for SEO or a little more customizable (add pages/photos/bios), and it would be nice if it prevented you from double booking yourself.

Great App

Great experience was just looking for more options.

Pros

It's very user friendly and the booking and web set are great.

Cons

Not enough options for a growing business.