All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

WellnessLiving Reviews

Pros

This software is the most user friendly for the capabilities of the software. That stated, I was surprised that Wellness Living did an evaluation of my Website to improve its capabilities.

Clifton G.

Read the full review
There are other advantages also such as email, reminders, thank you and simple yet powerful follow up tools that help to build relationship with customers.

Richard G.

Susan S.

Read the full review

Cons

Clients got frustrated paying money then their session counts wrong. Clients got frustrated because the app always had a glitch or wasn't working right.

Read the full review
This makes me VERY nervous. As someone who relies 100% on virtual services for revenue for their business during the pandemic this creates a lot of frustration for my clients and for me.

Justin R.

Read the full review
These 3 events that happened months apart from each other & the most frightening. Event 1, the reports were scrambled and did not reflect accurate data.

jenna t.

So Glad I Made the Switch

Customer Service 2nd to none

My overall experience with Wellness Living is big time positive. They actually care about you and want to do a good job. I'm so appreciative because it got to the point where MindBody didn't care at all. They just wanted your money and that was it. Maybe it was because I was a small fish in a big pond and I was expendable. I don't know. However, Wellness Living is the exact opposite. They run their business right and I'm glad to be a part of it. They make my life easier. The software is so easy and intuitive to use that we were up and running full speed upon transition.

Pros

The intuitive nature of the software is really nice. It makes sense. I'm still trying to deprogram myself from the complicated nature of MindBodyOnline and not automatically assume things are going to be difficult. When you do have a question during your learning curve or implementation of new things, you simply call or send and email to customer support and they send screen shots and detailed descriptions to help. There's also a Help Suite you can use to look up any particular situation. The features are awesome and the price point for all it is capable of is fantastic.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I'm still in my learning curve from switching from MindBodyOnline and anything that I don't understand is from my lack of knowledge of the software. It's getting easier and easier each day as you learn more when certain situations arise. There have been a couple bugs to work out as I had many many many years of data with MindBody to transfer over.

Hi Susan! Thank you so much for leaving your review. At WellnessLiving, we are passionate about providing businesses like yours with the easiest to use software so that you can focus on your clients while we worry about the more technical aspects of your business operations. We are ecstatic to hear that you have learned to use WellnessLiving so quickly and easily, and that you have gotten such great use of our help resources. We are proud to be a part of your business and are so glad that you decided to make the switch. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! -Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed

Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system. I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Pros

Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Cons

One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls...

Hey Justin, Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make...

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Pros

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Cons

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well. We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are...

Game Changer

Right from the start Wellness living were there every step of the way and have helped shape my Pilates business to run like a dream. Everyone at Wellness have gone out of their way to help and explain how I should be doing something or how to set up an area of the system to work it best for the business. In fact, some of the skills I have learnt from them, I am now able to use in my day job. From the start, Wellness Living has exceeded my expectations from a customer service point of view. They have patiently worked around my lack of IT knowledge to working across time zones - (I am UK).

Pros

The ease of access for myself and my clients is brilliant. All my clients love the fact that all they have to do is download an app in order to view, change or make an appointment. the integration with zoom has been a life saver during lockdown. I also really like the fact that the system sends out automated emails as a reminder for their appointments and even wishes our clients a happy birthday which is a personal touch that makes all the difference. Integration with my website was seamless as was transferring my existing client data

Cons

I had to really think about this and the only thing I could come up with is that for a new user or member of staff, its difficult to explain the difference between purchase options and appointments.

Hey Lara, Thanks for the great review! At WellnessLiving we've given businesses a powerful set of features that are tailor-made to enable them to move services to virtual and add new revenue streams. With features like the mobile client app and our integration with Zoom, booking virtual services has never been easier for your clients. We're delighted to hear that your experience with our team members...

Best software out there for the money

I am very satisfied. The capabilities, customer service and price are best. Would lie if I say it was easy to make the switch as the first month you have to learn how to use it but the team at wellnessliving was there every step of the way and always available.

Pros

The customer service always helpful and quick to respond. The app elevate to set up appointments and the option on an app for clients to use.

Cons

I like pretty much everything but like most softwares out there there are features so specific to your business needs that might not be available but they work and have implementing tools and engineers that work to try add some of the ideas or features you might need

Hi Gerardo, Thank you for the excellent review! Our software is here to support your business, so you can expect an attentive and diligent agent anytime you contact our Support Team. We know how much businesses can vary in the type of services and operations they run so we've built an extensive array of configurable options into our feature-set to ensure any business can grow using WellnessLiving....

Great Studio Managements Software

I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

Pros

It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Cons

Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

Hi Joneil, Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping...

Switched from Mindbody, Happy!

Pros

”I was very worried about the switch from Mindbody but it turned out not to be nearly as bad as I thought. I did have to help many of my students do initial login and download the app so they could see schedule and book/pay for classes, but once that was done, it has been seamless. The integration for zoom is useful, I was doing manual emails for this beforehand and manually adding to ClassPass which was time consuming. The automation is worth the 19$/month, and removes a huge headache from my daily to do list. Starting zoom session from the app made it much easier for my teachers as well.”

Cons

There are no cons, it is good software, easy to use

Hey Rebecca, Thank you for the excellent review! We know the migration is what businesses usually worry about most when considering the switch, and it's awesome that our Onboarding Team was able to keep the process simple and seamless for you. Even then, your experience with the client logins was a little less ideal than we'd like it to have been and we're glad you added this feedback. We're always...

Simplicity Healing Review

Overall, very good! When I first started with them, I didn't feel their setup or tech support were up to the task, especially in light of how much there is to learn w/ the software and how it can be best customized to your business needs, so I had to go through some frustrating fixes and changes initially. BUT, it has improved A TON since and I am much happier now :)!! Also, thanks to some GREAT tech support reps along my path, I now understand the software very well and have come to realize how powerful its functionality is! That is a good feeling and I work thru the system daily now w/ great confidence. :)

Pros

Its interface and variability in function. Wellness living has a lot of powerful features once you understand the system well. I like how responsive they've become as well (since my beginning w/ them in Oct of 2019) w/ their tech support. They do their best to help you.

Cons

My biggest issues w/ WL are minor details such as the software not being very Mac friendly and the inability of adding notes that are appointment specific only on the schedule. They do have a "client suggestion log" where they encourage your to post your ideas and wishes for future upgrades to their software, so they listen to what clients are saying!

Hey Carol, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. Every step of your journey with us, we are there for you and your business. After all, it can be a lot to take in for a business owner to learn and become comfortable with a new software. Rest assured, you are in good hands, right from...

Great Customer Service

If you're just starting out with client management software, I would recommend Wellness Living 100%. However, I believe Wellness Living needs a better on-boarding system with better support for clients who are deciding to switch from similar apps and software. My company recently switched to Wellness Living from another client-management software. There were some major issues when our data was...

Pros

Canadian company. Customer service is great. The fact that you can add goals and progress reports to your clients profiles is very helpful. Dashboard for business owner is an easy to use tool with great reports. My favourite aspect is the ability to see who owes us money on my homepage.

Cons

Transferring our data from our previous software provider was very poorly done.

Hey Shannon, Thanks for your reviewwe really do appreciate it! We completely understand your frustrationyou switched from Mindbody and you want a smooth and seamless migration process. We're thrilled that our customer support team was able to resolve your issues and guide you step by step through our system and any changes they made. At WellnessLiving you can expect that high level of communication,...

My Yoga Studio

It is the best software for my studio. With updates often, I am hoping that things will get better as they grow

Pros

I like the marketing, text and push notifications! Plus, our own app! There are many great features of this software!

Cons

Hard to get customer service some times. Cost a lot.

Hey Shantelle, Awesome review! We're so glad you made the switch from Mindbody to WellnessLiving, and there are definitely a lot of ways we stand out from the competition. They promote your app in the same place as your competitorsand with our custom Achieve Client App, it's designed to reflect your unique brand and business. And, while they charge for every little add-on and feature, our all-in-one...

Fantastic

”We recently switched to WellnessLiving from Mindbody, which we had been with for about 10 years. The onboarding process was amazing and the ongoing tech support, as I am leaning the software, is fantastic! I am obviously still learning the new system but thus far, I am super impressed with both the ease of use as well as the stellar customer support. I would recommend that ANYONE using Mindbody seriously consider moving over to this platform!”

Pros

Ease of use Customer support Price Customer experience

Cons

There are no cons. So far everything has been great!

Hi Robbi, Thank you for the amazing review! It never ceases to amaze us when we hear stories of businesses like yours that have decided to make the switch to WellnessLiving after spending years with other platforms like MindBody! We've made an extensive effort to beat our competitors on all fronts - be it in price, user-friendliness, features, and in customer support. Businesses can always count...

Technical Department A+++

This company is amazing and is going to help me revolutionize our business! The onboarding process was seamless and the entire team was there for me every step of the way. The staff at Wellness Living are nothing short of excellent! From my very first sales call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to my onboardingn specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] both have been nice, knowledgable and helpful. What is more unbelievable is the customer service through the techincal department. I didn't realize I'd be getting such a supreme team package when I signed up, SO GLAD I DID! Sign up with Wellness Living, you WON'T REGRET IT!

Pros

The format of the software is easy to navigate, use and is friendly to a non technical user. The costomer service team is unreal. Any problem anytime I can call and they are ready to assist. This alone makes the software purchase worthwhile.

Cons

Like with any software there are occasional glitches. However, even with some small glitches sometimes, the technical department is ready to solve the problems and has done so in a timely way each time.

Hi Shalen, Thank you for the terrific review! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the right platform for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. WellnessLiving was founded by two Canadian business owners much like yourself who wanted a powerful software in a simple package that anyone could use to manage their business. From scheduling a service to checking out...

Happy Client

I was looking for a program that was less expensive than MindBody. I heard great things about Wellness Living and decided to give them a call. After my first demo session, I wished I would've called Wellness Living sooner. The software is even better than MindBody and my clients love the branded app. We are very pleased with Wellness Living and I would be happy to recommend their services to future potential clients.

Pros

I love the branded app and the customer support has been phenomenal. Thank you!

Cons

I just wish I would've heard about this platform sooner.

Hey Steven, Thank you for the amazing review! Many of the stories we hear are just like yours, businesses looking for the absolute best management software solution without the customary price hikes and expensive add-ons that you see with MindBody. That first demo call is often the key moment when businesses first see how much it makes sense for them to switch from an older, dated software platform...

Very Intuitive & Easy to Use (and GREAT Customer Support)

Its been great. They made a project that seemed so large so very achievable. I can rest easy knowing that I am in good hands.

Pros

Wellness Living is so very intuitive and easy to use. And its functionality is seemingly limitless. I am not very tech savvy, and this undertaking made me very nervous. But....their tech support is the absolute best. I call them more than I'd like to admit, but they always walk me through the solution quickly and professionally. And if they can explain tech stuff to me, then they can explain it to anyone. I love it so much more than MindBody.

Cons

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous. But WL made it really easy, and every time I call, they walk me through my issue very quickly. Which is important to me because software programs make me cry! lol.

Hey Lindsey, Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. You can trust that our dedicated Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Specialists are there for you every step of the way, from helping you transfer all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. At the end of the day, we do everything we can so that you get the most out of the platform. Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Great Customer Service

Overall I am very happy with Wellness Living. I was with Mindbody before and was not happy with the customer service, the amount of money I was spending for what I was getting and the overall experience with them was not great. Wellness Living has been wonderful, I am so happy I switched.

Pros

Wellness Living makes my life so much easier. The system is easy for myself and my clients find it easier to you as well. The customer service is excellent. Any little issue is addressed quickly and with attention to detail.

Cons

When adding new services, I have to go into each purchase option separately to add the service. This is a little frustrating, especially if you miss one.

Hey Deborah, Thank you for the amazing review! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. Positive feedback like this is exactly what we want to hear because it gives us a better understanding of how we can optimize our software and help you succeed. Again, thank you for the review, and as you continue to grow your business, we'll be there! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

So Glad I Made the Switch

Two Thumbs UP!

Pros

I made the switch to Wellness Living from the big empire that had a monopoly on fitness booking about a year and a half ago. It was a seamless transition and I have been so pleased with how responsive and flexible this system. Unlike my previous provider, Wellness Living values and supports small businesses like mine!

Cons

Honestly, any issues or requests I have, I submit and they upgrade the system.

Hey Lucie, Awesome review! We really appreciate it! When customers leave a review, we use this valuable feedback to improve and get better as a company. We also love hearing you made the switch from Mindbody and your transition to our software went smoothly. At WellnessLiving, we are all about giving small businesses the tools they need at an affordable price and the other guys lose sight of that...

Life changing switch

Pros

I switched from Mindbody to Wellness living about 2 years ago, and have never looked back. The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody. The program and the app are very user friendly on both ends, consumer and staff. I'm very happy to be a part of Wellness Living family.

Cons

I have no complains about the software. Maybe that there's a large amount of facebook page likes is required in order to use the booking feature, but that's on the facebook side not WL.

Hey Ina, We love when we get 5-star reviews like yours! When we hear such great feedback, it always makes us smile. We get customers switching over from Mindbody every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We may get customers that switch because of the affordability, but they...

Wellness Living for my music studio

The onboarding specialist was extremely patient and helpful! Every time I call tech support, I speak to someone who is friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Very good experience!

Pros

This is one of the few programs that integrates scheduling, employees, client communication, and client payment options for appointments, classes, and events. I feel like it is everything I have been looking for in ONE program!!! This is perfect for a music business!

Cons

The software is a bit confusing to navigate and set up at first. It took me a while to understand the "language" of the functions. Because the support staff was so helpful, I was able to make a series of phone calls and get everything worked out, and I learn more every time I use the program. It is definitely something that gets easier the more you use it. Everything comes together.

Hey Emily, What an awesome review! It's always so refreshing to hear about great experiences like yours. We know it can be a little overwhelming at first using a new software. That's why we do everything we can to set you up for success! Our expert onboarding and support staff are there to answer your questions and provide training to help you better learn the platform. After all, it's a big system...

Awesome costumer service!

Pros

The best costumer service. You can always send an email requesting a call and they will call you at the time you have free to help and solve your issue with the software.

Cons

With the great help of costumer service almost any problem that you can find will be solved. So no cons

Hey Shevi, Thank you for leaving a review! We're happy you switched over to WellnessLiving from Mindbody like so many customers before you! It was definitely the right call. With Mindbody, they charge for every third-party add-on and extra feature like email marketing, reviews features, and website widgetsjust to a name a few. The next thing you know you're paying double or even triple the price....

AMAZING Support Staff

I wanted to reach out and hope this is the best way to sing the praises of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This is an employee that has truly gone above and beyond to help me and my fitness studio these past 2 weeks. I had to go in for a deviated septum surgery on May 21st. As I was waiting in the preop room, I began getting a number of email notifications on my cell that clients were having trouble signing...

Pros

Easy to navigate and clients found the transition EASY!

Cons

None. I can not say anything bad about this .

Hey Jennifer, Thanks for leaving such an amazing review! First and foremost, we're happy to hear your surgery went well. Life can be challenging, but it's important to have supportive people by your side. Our customers are our top priority, and when you needed us the most, we stepped up, so you were able to reopen your studio as planned! As you grow your business through this difficult time, we'll be there for you! It's moments like these, you can definitely see how much we're committed to small business owners like you. Again, we're glad to hear you're healthy, and remember, we're there for you! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! - David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Great platform

I would highly recommend it for small business owners. It makes your admin simple and accessible from any device.

Pros

I switched from MindBody after a year of frustration. WL was easy to navigate. The onboarding was seamless and I had zero interruptions in our day to day functionality. As an owner, I need a simple approach to managing my business and a quality member experience. WL delivered both!

Cons

I had a few issues with the Elevate app on my iPhone. it was slow to load and filter my views.

Hi Bonnie, We are thrilled that your migration to WellnessLiving went well! Customers like you trust us for a smooth and easy transition, so it's great to hear that you didn't have any interruptions in your business' daily operations. Since we have so many customers coming from MindBody we have mastered the data migration process. We value our customer's feedback, and this is why we have taken it upon ourselves to transfer over almost all the data you want from MindBody, and all the data you need including your clients credit cards so you business does not skip a beat! Again, we're happy you're enjoying the software, and we're excited you would highly recommend to other small business owners! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jenny C. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Wellness Living software Review

5) Perhaps one of the most impressive aspects of my experience with Wellness Living, is the attentive and authentic communication between my office and yours. You see one of the most important features (for me) was/is SUPPORT. Yes, I know it is a dyeing trend.......however you and your team of experts took the time to work with our company to answer any question and provide the necessary training...

Pros

Hi [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Listen, just wanted to a take moment to share some thoughts with you regarding our working relationship as it pertains to Wellness Living Platform. As you know I have been working in the Health and Wellness industry for about 10 yrs. I have used several different platforms for booking clients into my Professional massage therapy clinic. While I will not mention...

Cons

Actually, there was really nothing that stands out as a reason to dislike the system. Everything takes time to build out and prepare for your company.

Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're so happy we've helped you build your business, and you've enjoyed the many tools like reporting, staff management, client booking, and automated marketing. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We're also excited...

Was a Great Software Grew to Fast

The software is good on most days but when it is bad it is really bad. I love to hate having them for business. They are the best option for us now.

Pros

Very affordable and reasonably easy to use. Offers easy client communication. Automated marketing is great.

Cons

The updates and changes are wildly unpredictable and not stable possibly changing things that work to not working.

Hi Allison, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! WellnessLiving was built to cater to all of your needs and is meant to help you achieve all your business goals. We're thrilled that you're enjoying our many features such as our automated marketing, client communication tools, and user-friendly platform. We are always optimizing our system to make your business a success, as we introduce...

Highly Recommend this Software

Everything I need to run my business is provided in WellnessLiving. I can customize Reports, do internal Marketing, provide a Rewards Program, track Attendance, easily create Purchase Options and change them easily, when I need to, add Classes/Workshops/Events, and several Payment Options. Widgets allow me link to pages on my website, especially my Schedule, which members use extensively. Members can add/change their personal info, including cc/dc's. I can also create daily/weekly/monthly Tasks, and there is a running Contact link on each member's profile. I can also see their Activity, based on how they use the software. It really is great software to use.

Pros

Ease of use (setting up what you want), and user-friendly interface. The colors make it easy to see where you are and where you want to go. The customization is wonderful! And the apps helps members, and staff to easily access the software. And Support gets back to me right away. Phone calls are answered by a person ready to help me.

Cons

Nothing really. I guess if anything, it would be requested changes or features taking longer to get up and running, and having to check into the community forum and help menu to find out what is going on with a request. Would be nice to get a notice when my request has been implemented. (And WL is great about asking us for what we want/need!)

Hi Clara, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We have tailored our software to meet the needs of business owners and entrepreneurs, such as yourself, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the many features we offer such as our robust rewards program, scheduling tools, multiple payment options, and advanced reporting features. Our staff and client apps make it simple for you to...

Great team and support at WellnessLiving, so glad I made the change!

This software has made it so easy for my clients to book appointments saving me time and allowing me more time to do the work I do at my studio. We have a custom app from WellnessLiving so those clients who are app savvy can download it and book right from their smartphone!

Pros

Ease of use and the great support from Wellnessliving and the transition was seamless.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I like the least.

Hi Jan, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We know how hard it can be to change from one software provider to another, so we're glad that your transition was so seamless! WellnessLiving strives to be the optimal software solution to help you achieve all your goals and thrive in the process, so we're thrilled that it's saving you time and that you're enjoying our custom branded app! Our customer support team is passionate about helping you navigate the software like a pro, so we're glad to hear that you are finding it so easy to use! We couldn't be happier to have you as part of our WellnessLiving family! Thank you for choosing us! -David R. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.