All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

AutoRaptor CRM

Auto Dealer with automated multi channel communication tools

visit website

AutoRaptor CRM Reviews

Veteran sales guy

I think you have a good product...it meets my expectations. I few things ...but overall you are good

Pros

Ive had a few different CRMs over the years...that most recently was with the VIN solutions CRM Your product is ok..and although some glitches...Its an ok system. Im not sure what the cost is but Im guessing the reason we are using it is cost. Some of the glitches are when you are adding a vehicle...the options to select disappear.Also sometime when searching for a customer to see of there is an up sheet or existing customer...one may not show..then I add a customer to find a duplicate. Overall..its an ok tool.

Cons

The lease quote tool ...although I don't have access..Ive been experimenting with quotes under Dawnes profile. The interest rate should be in percent not decimal. Doesn't convert it appears. Would like to have that added to my profile. ..the details portion of the lease quote tool

Great software for our business needs

Pros

The built in responses as well as the means for contact are incredibly easy to use and very useful for saving time.

Cons

The only con would be the amount of information AutoRaptor contains in the upsheet from time to time in regards to redundancy. That is me looking for a con though rather than this being a real issue.

You get what you pay for

Useful to a certain degree, was hoping to have a few more functions available.

Pros

It does everything you need a CRM to do, nothing more, nothing less.

Cons

You cannot put forms into the system to print customer information. Used two different CRM systems in my career, and this one was probably the least user friendly but then again it is nowhere near the cost if the others.

Auto-Mart of Clinton Internet Sales

Overall, it is a great retention tool. Also being able to limit nearly all communication to the program where everyone involved in a deal can see it and keep up with changes is great.

Pros

Fairly easy to use, excellent customer service.

Cons

If I had to pick a con, it would be the way in which images are received and sent within the program, particularly via the texting system. Also, the mobile app is functional but not just real easy to navigate.

Great crm tool

Easy to email,text and call thru the auto raptor. keeps a record so management knows your making your calls and follow up.

Pros

Very easy for those of us not great with other crm tools. Easy to navigate and with the live chat you can et your questions on anything answered in a reasonable time frame.

Cons

least like the colors used and what about a salesman intro video output?

my opinion

none

Pros

it is very simple and easy to use just lacks details nessasry as a dealership grows

Cons

lead count issues when merging old client

AutoRaptor Features

We needed a crm so it solved that problem, and its simple to use almost to its own disadvantage.

Pros

Its easy for my sales people to use and become familiar with

Cons

how easy it is for someone to mark an up lost or cold just because they didnt pick up, they should have to enter a note when marked cold as to why because i call back and set appointments and sell vehicles to plenty of the cold.

Good system could be better

keeps leads split evenly between sales guys thats about the only thing I haven't said and that is the main reason we use it. If we wanted to spend more money on a crm I am sure there is better less clunky options. Thank you.

Pros

gets leads in one place, easy to text and email customer and see all communication. makes it easy to see everything and get all the information in one place.

Cons

the fact that you can't text or email pictures with the mobile app is a joke. Also the mobile app is clunky and garbage I won't use it because it doesn't work and makes you have to take extra steps to get anything done. Also the fact that it doesn't pick up names meaning if someone uses a different phone number or email than it won't merge the leads it has caused a couple issues between sales guys because they both get a lead for the same customer.

AutoRaptor

Pros

The way you can text from the customer page

Cons

The dashboard...appts and tasks should show up on there.

Hi Amanda, Thank you for the feedback. The Dashboard is designed to give a more broad overview of data in AutoRaptor. I think the Schedule is where you want to go which will show you Appointments, Tasks, and Priorities. The Support team will be happy to walk you through it! Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks again!

Autoraptor review

My overall experience with Autoraptor is very good and beneficial and important to my success at work.

Pros

I enjoy being able to communicate with my customers via text, in 2019 texting is a very prominent form of communication and it is good that we can use that to our advantage in this program

Cons

I don't love the automated texts and emails

manager

Great

Pros

Great for the money , easy to use , easy to learn.

Cons

System does not convert Facebook Leads ..

Thanks for the feedback, Michael! We do pride ourselves on the pros you mentioned. I would recommend reaching out to the Support team because I think there is a way to receive leads from Facebook if they are leads from ads.

AutoRaptor CRM Review

Great experience so far. I definitely would love the app to be updated as i am always on the floor not on the computer

Pros

that everything is very easy to use. Don't have to be digging around to find the area to go to.

Cons

I do not like that you cannot have a conversation in the mobile app. Basically you cannot instantly reply back to a text message.

Makes the work day easy

Make my job easier!

Pros

I like the all my contacts communication are all together on one up sheet. Text messages, emails, calls. I like the it shows if the client reads the emails, as well. The ability to set appointments and name tasks are also worthy.

Cons

Sometimes the leads don't come in real time and there is a delay

Simple CRM Solution lets us focus on CRM

Overall we are very satisfied, after using a much more complex solution we switched to AutoRaptor and have been very pleased with our progress.

Pros

Ease of use, it was simple to teach non-technical car guys how to get going. All necessary functionality without needing much training.

Cons

Interface although simple for more technical management side I would appreciate more analytics.

General Review

Pros

I like the way in which you submit deals

Cons

the layout of the program is quite bulky

Good App

Customer service is very good. Anything you need to know or have solved is easily attained

Pros

The app for iOS allows you to scan ID barcodes in order to enter people to system quickly, very convenient And prevents data entry error

Cons

Dashboard could have more categories, perhaps a New, active and others

Exactly what we needed!

It is great being able to handle everything from one place. It was very easy to get started and the videos when you first open really help. If you cant figure something out customer support is there and ready to solve. Thanks !

Pros

Its very easy and the customer support is great!

Cons

Not much really. So far so good. Have not really found anything that i don't like

Good Experience

Over all my experience with auto raptor has made my day at work much easier

Pros

This software makes it easy to communicate with consumers along with giving you the option to sort them into categories

Cons

As of right I do not have any complaints regarding auto raptors software

Autoraptor review

Essy to use still needs some improvement in some stuffs but so far i loke it

Pros

Easy to send email and text messages and to make appointments also

Cons

Some days we work we have to make 3 calls a day and there is no anough time to make them and they are marked as late task.

AutoRaptor Review

My experience has been great! AutoRaptor allows you to gather and follow up leads very easily.

Pros

The fact that is pulls leads from all social outlets so you don't miss anyone.

Cons

I love this software because it is easy and it allows me to stay organized better. I love it

AutoRaptor CRM Review

This overall is a great tool should but utilized throughout the car dealer industry to help organize and locate customers deals.

Pros

This software is a very unique tool, What I like most about it is that the tasks help you stay organized daily.

Cons

There wasn't anything that I disliked about the software .

CRM review

Very good but limited compared to some CRM in the market.

Pros

Still easy to send communications and take notes regarding a customer.

Cons

should be easier to create follow ups and continously track customer activity with a dashboard including eveything a sales rep would need to see.

Daily User

It assist with keeping up with customers

Pros

It is informative and easy to use. The product is very helpful when keeping up with historical info on customers.

Cons

There Is nothing I do not like about thid program

My thoughts

My over all feeling for the software is 4 out of 5 stars. however it was better then the old software I used at my last dealership.

Pros

how you can communicate with customers with using other software

Cons

when a customer stops the texting and the software keeps the cutomer on the upsheets for tasks

Great Service

Great, very helpful

Pros

It is helpful with keeping up with deals and the calls I need to make. Very easy to use

Cons

I only don't like how it doesn't let you know you got a message unless your in the app.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.