Additional information for DemandFarm
Key features of DemandFarm
View All Features
- A process in which an employee receives feedback and a full analysis of how their peers, managers, and direct reports perceive them.
- A set of indicators that tracks how well an organization, a division, or a particular project are performing
- A visual display that uses a color spectrum to show how visitors interact with areas of a web page
- Ability to work collectively on a project while communicating and sharing information within the system in real time
- Allows employees to set and manage work or career related goals.
- An electronic record of patients, clinical documentation, created and stored digitally
- Arrange activities and tasks based on their relative importance
- At a high level, visualize a preferred outcome, define goals and identify specific steps to achieve them
- Built-in accounting or integration with a third party accounting system
- Diagram that shows the structure of an organization and the relationships between parts
- Evaluate the degree to which business operations bring monetary gains
- Graphical representation of the data
- Integrate with your customer relationship management software to better connect all aspects of your business, especially your customers
- Organize and manage the accomplishments and development of employees
- Record customer information, purchase history, and other notes
- Reporting on changes over time to the state of a request, a process, or an object
- Share and present designs
- Store and find contact information such as names, addresses, and social media accounts
- Tracking the effectiveness and configuring volume of sales channels
Map out the multiple buying centres and spot upcoming opportunities within the account with DemandFarm's WhiteSpace Analysis.
Organization chart with heat maps allow you to visually drag, drop and update charts and get an in depth look at all client relationships.
Easily review key accounts from all angles with DemandFarm's Grandstand - a dashboard covering all critical components.
Account Planning lets you collaborate with your team and build a simple yet comprehensive account plan that considers the business potential and relationship strength of different Key Accounts.