Evercontact

Save 1h/week by automating your contact management

Evercontact Reviews

Pros

Evercontact is an awesome application that seamlessly updates contact details by grabbing details from your emails.

Cordula S.

Just highlight and click and it does everything for you, very reliably so far.

Brian G.

Awesome product, saves tons of time and works great with gmail for business.

Bill J.

Cons

My only complaint is that it frequently classifies a mobile number as a work number and it is difficult to know if I am calling a contact's cell or office.

Jeff W.

And that pain is contacts and managing those contacts. As I am in sales, I have a lot of data entry I end up doing to maintain my contacts, especially when I have new folks.

Mark B.

Set and forget - contacts now added with no effort.

Simon L.

4.4

A must tool for every marketer

I needed a way to capture contacts for mass marketing on websites. Honestly I knew this tool existed. It works with awe. Its awesome.

Pros

captures contacts from the websites amazingly Ability to organize phone numbers, emails and address Smart enough to know the contacts that you had already capture...so It won't alert. Alerts you when it detects new contacts to be captured

Cons

Am not sure if it works on other web browsers apart from Chrome.

Great Contact Administrator

Great software to keep track of contacts details.

Pros

After you have installed Evercontact you can sit back and all your emails contacts details will be added automatically to your address book. This is a great service.

Cons

It would be great if Evercontact could add a complete address book on the users Evernote dashboard.

Many thanks for taking the time and for the thorough review, we appreciate it! Greta feedback too. Definitely want to find a better way to show the value of ALL the work Evercontact does, not just a snippet of the last 50 updates. Thanks!

A product I really want to love

Pros

This software is automatic, and just hums along in the background collecting relevant contact information.

Cons

I purchased this software as a way to dig myself out of a hole - I knew I had a bunch of contact information trapped in my email archives, but was unwilling to manually extract it. ContactRescue+ (a feature of EverContact) scanned 32k emails, found 3873 email signatures, and extracted 207 contacts. That means that, on average, one contact was sending me 158 emails. Those numbers are kind of believable,...

Many thanks for taking the time, we very much appreciate it. Hate to hear CR didn't recoup as many as you hoped and that you never heard back. Shoot me a note (brian@evercontact.com) and we'll make sure to get you everything you need. And of course give you a super friendly discount if still interested. Many thanks!

Overall, this is a great add-on to my contact and network management process.

Pros

I like that it works in the background to gather and update contact information based on my email traffic.

Cons

I'm not 100% sure that it's picking up all of the contact information, and while I could probably dig deeper into their documentation, it's not clear exactly how to set it up to make sure everything is covered.

Many thanks for the review! Great question and you can always log-in to your dashboard (or view contacts in your email provider) to get a look at the work Evercontact has done. And if need to recover any contacts prior to using Evercontact, we also offer ContactRescue :) Thanks!

Simply does the job

Pros

No more lengthy task to create new contacts in the CRM. As soon as I receive an email it creates or updates the contact in the CRM. No more human errors, accurate, and seamless. Support was stellar during the process.

Cons

I don't see much downside. So far I'm very happy with the results.

Contact management made simple

I used it personally to streamline my contact list and so far the experience has been alright, I wouldn't complain mainly because of the fact that the software automatically works for me and I don't have to take out time to learn and run it. Win win!

Pros

Evercontact is a decent tool for managing contacts (emails, phone numbers and other such contact information) and storing them in a secure database for me to get back to at my convenience. I would say it is convenient and a time saver, definitely do not have the time to manually search for and save contacts.

Cons

One feature missing and that I would definitely recommend is a tool that could also scan and save business cards. A lot of people use QR codes as well these days, in lieu of physical paper business cards- would be nice if Evercontact would integrate that idea in a software upgrade.

Impressive but not perfect

Excellent software at detecting new details and making it easy to add those details to contacts. My only criticsm is that Evercontact cannot differentiate between contact details that are additional or changed. So, if a contact has work telephone number 1234 which is in your address book, but your contact then changes his work telephone number to 5678 and this appears in the email footer, the software detects that you don't have 5678 recorded against this contact, but when you add 5678, you now have 2 work numbers for this contact: 1234 and 5678. It would be better to add and delete at the same time, otherwise you forget which is new and which is old.

Cons

Dear Philippe, thanks so much for taking the time to review Evercontact. We do understand this issue, and are currently trying different solutions to see what would be best. As you can guess, there are sometimes people with new phone numbers where the old is still valid and people would be upset if it were overwritten entirely. The solution we will probably go with is to have a way to datestamp for each new one and people can choose to delete the older one if they are sure it is not working. Again really appreciate your feedback, I will pass it along to the team. Best, Gabriela and all at Evercontact

Its a great way to capture new contacts & keep old contacts up to date!

It works for what I need it ton work for very well...

Pros

I can keep my contacts up to date. It integrates with my contact manager & Salesforce.com. Syncs new & old contacts. Its great!

Cons

What a fantastic review, thank you! And do reach out if we can help out a few others on the team there :) Cheers! Brian

Easy syncing and integration

Pros

1. Automatic syncing of contacts from email to phone 2. Easy integration across platforms 3. No ads 4. No manual interruptions required

Cons

1. Not exactly sure how to manually manage it 2. Not sure how to incorporate / integrate all social media like Facebook, LinkedIn etc

Thanks the positive review! Super appreciate the time. You can manage your settings if you visit evercontact.com and log-in to the dashboard in the top right. From there you can also get into your settings. Reach out with any questions: brian@evercontact.com. Social info very much on the radar. Thanks!

Useful, quite app. I like the concept!

Pros

This software is automatic, works in the background. I can keep my contacts up to date. It integrates with my contact manager & Salesforce.com. Syncs new & old contacts. I like it

Cons

it can take up to 48 plus hours for contact information to be updated from an email. Seems too slow.

Hi Avishai, Many thanks for the positive review! Hard at work to continue to make things even better :) Reach out if we can get a few more team members going too. Cheers! Brian

Couldn’t imagine not having it

I love having it. When I didn’t have it over a few days due to a Computer refresh I felt the difference.

Pros

It helps me add to my outlook contact database behind the scenes. Increases my productivity because it does the admin work

Cons

I have to go in and delete salesy contacts. But that is a small price to pay for not having to do keystrokes in my end.

Evercontact is a great product!

It has allowed me to become more productive and saves quite a bit of time.

Pros

Automatically captures & creates contact information from user's email signatures

Cons

I like everything about Evercontact there isn't anything I don't like about it.

Love to hear that, thanks for being with us over 2 years! That's a lot of contact updates!

Evercontact

Pros

Couldn't live without it. I correspond with new clients daily, Everconact takes care ensuring I have their contact details saved so I don't ever have to go searching.

Cons

Nothing, it does what it promises. Wouldnt ask for anything else

Thank you for taking the time, we appreciate it. Ensuring your valuable contacts are up-to-date and always at your fingertips is incredibly important and we are so glad to do that for you. Thanks!

Mr

I haven't figured out a way to allocate the new contacts to e.g. Google Contacts groups. Not sure it's possible without undermining the passiveness that I love, so this isn't a complaint.

Pros

It's passive. I don't do anything, and I find new contacts appearing in my Google Contacts and hence my phone. I love it when I've received an email, done nothing myself and then the person calls and I know its them.

Cons

Hi Mark, A million thanks for the review! Great to hear the positive feedback. We definitely strive to be a "set it and forget it" tool. Will investigate on a groups solution. Cheers! Brian

Evercontact updates my contact records from emails I receive. It works very well.

Keeping my contact list info up to date.

Pros

I like the way Evercontact updates my contacts based on their email signatures. It runs and does it job very well.

Cons

No way to use it to manage my contacts. It only shows the last 50. Also, I would like to be able to scan business cards and add contacts that way.

Hi Mike, Thanks a million for taking the time to review Evercontact! So glad to hear you are happy. Great callout on the business cards, something to think on. Lastly, as a heads up, you should see all of the contacts we've updated for you in your email client if you go to Contacts. Cheers, Brian

Tested the product for 2 weeks. The essential bundle isn't enough for our needs.

Pros

only tried the software, but it manage and sort the contacts automatically

Cons

Tested the product for 2 weeks. The essential bundle isn't enough for our needs and the business plan is too pricey to fit in our budget. The price step between essential and business is too high and won't fit in our budget.

Hi Clement, Many thanks for taking the time to review Evercontact. Very helpful. Ping our sales team, if you haven't already, (sales@evercontact.com) and we'll see if we can find a good deal that would meet your needs). Thanks! Brian

Evernote - Best Note Organizer

Pros

I really like how easy it is to use to stay organized. It's electronic notes where you can create notebooks for projects and then notes within each notebook. It is also very easy to search for and retrieve information with he find function.

Cons

I don't like that there is a limitation on how many devices you can have to access the software. I use 2 computers, cell phone and multiple ipads and should be able to use on any device.

A product that everyone should use, at a price few can afford

Pros

It works. It. Just. Works. My industry involves a set cast of characters that jump around from organization to organization, making it virtually impossible to keep my address book up to date without either a ton of personal effort, hiring a high school kid to troll through my emails, or finding a nifty piece of software such as this.

Cons

The cost. While there is clear value if your business is writing off the expense, the cost of the subscription (i.e. a recurring cost) is outside what I would consider reasonable for the developers to be charging if they want to broaden their user base.

Hi Jason, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Really do appreciate it and of course the kind words! re: cost. We believe the hours saved for the cost of approx that of a cup of coffee per month is a pretty good deal. Hear you though and maybe there is a better way to show the value and really prove our worth. Excited to see how we can be more of a team solution that very much warrants the business expense. Thanks!

Excellent tool for too busy professionals

Like most professionals, I receive several hundreds emails a day, and despite trying to keep up with contacts, I miss many of them. I ordered a flashback, and Evercontact found over 600 contacts that were not not in my CRM. Since using the tool I am confident that I am capturing everyone's contact information.

Pros

Simple, easy to use interface.

Cons

They are still early - but would love to have one login that integrates my outlook emails and my gmail - they aren't yet cross-compatible.

That is great to hear so glad we can be helpful for you Richard! Passing your feedback on. Best from the entire Evercontact team

Surprised !!!

Hello I downloaded this software It gave me an incentive that 1 year free flash back or contacts if you send invitation to your contacts . I have a big data base of people I am in contact with . Results gave me just one contact . I do not know there was a software problem or what Many of my contact called me to ask what is this program and I told them that I do not know yet. Please tell me why you promised a year of contact update and gave me just one person who just emailed me a couple of days ago ?

Cons

Hi Asim, So sorry about that! Our customer service team just investigated per your mail yesterday: We did actually find & add updates for 130 of your contacts from the Flashback on the 13th, but the report doesn't seem to have arrived as it shows unopened. So the 2nd FB had only 2 days difference & thus just 1 additional change. Mel is forwarding you the original report and you can see all the updated...

I love Evercontact!

I have had nothing but great results using Evercontact and I have not lost an email address that I eventually needed for my business since I started using it. This hands free, no worry email contact monitor is the company that I now count on to keep our business contacts and our address book information up to date... It is so convenient to find one of my past business contacts now, and it was all done without me wasting my time saving it by copy and pasting it into our company address book. Evercontact saves the information for me and it also copies ti into our Gmail Contacts too! Well done and keep up the great work

Cons

So nice to hear that thank you Timothy! If you ever need help or have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at magic@evercontact.com Best from the entire team

Plain and simple - it just works

This is one of those services that I'd really rather not have to mess with, but it's crucial to my workflow. Evercontact has done an excellent job of taking a very tedious process and making it feel easy and nearly seamless with my workflow. A notifier in my gmail account tells me how many updates to my address book they have identified and with one click I can review the updates and decide what to keep and what to toss. There's an option to do this all automatically for me, but I prefer to do it manually to help keep my address book clean with only relevant contacts. Updating my address book used to be a painful process, but now, dare I say, it almost feels fun. I truly appreciate this service.

Cons

Wow that is really great to hear, thank you Brett! Best from the Evercontact team

Evercontact has given me the tool I need to FINALLY have a legible contact list on my phone.

Constant updating of my contact list! It can be a little confusing when you have multiple email addresses when you are initially setting up your account.

Pros

Evercontact is always checking to see if a new contact has appeared in your email. If yes, it automatically adds it to your contact list.

Cons

Fantastic review, thank you! We'd of course love to get the entire team using Evercontact. Reach out if we can help :) Cheers! Brian

Finding contacts

I find that it takes a good 36 plus hours for contact information to be updated from the receiving of an email. This is too slow. I probally need to make a phone call to this person in 24 hours- so I end up transfering contacts right away by hand. Is there anyway to speed this up? I am more interested in the new contacts being updated quicker- older contacts is find re 36 hours.

Cons

Update: The tech team is looking into it but said that for the meantime if you want to get updates in your address book ASAP, you can download the free Chrome tool here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/evercontact/hlfhddckfmifofnpklmmiboiljmengde/reviews Then if you are using us in Gmail via Chrome, for any signature you can just highlight it and the tool will update it right away,...

Very simple and very useful... automates everything

Various tools for easily getting contact info from email signatures from emails to my contacts have come and gone. Just found this one... and it's the best so far. Just highlight and click and it does everything for you, very reliably so far. It also checks through your emails for new contacts and new existing contact details - though I haven't been working with that feature long, but it seems to be working well. Just get Evernote's Scannable app for your smartphone for quickly adding info from business cards into your contacts, and you have everything you need!

Cons

That is great to hear Brian, thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. Really happy we can be useful for you! Best from the entire Evercontact team.