Google Contacts Reviews

4.62/5 (106 reviews)

Nathan Sichilongo

Google Contacts is the swiss army knife Contact app

Reviewed 2018-12-29

Google Contacts is a good app for managing and syncing contacts across multiple devices. It leverages your Google account and backs up your contacts to the cloud so you can keep them all in one place. The best features include: 1) Sync & Backup contacts between accounts, as you add accounts to your phone, you can add contacts from multiple accounts and sync them there. If you change contacts on one account, they sync everywhere including on the web. 2) Merge Contacts - One of the problems with contact apps is sometimes you have duplicate contacts, but with Google Contacts, you can easily merge contacts so that one name shows all the numbers for one contact. I am yet to find an app that works this well. You can also import & export contacts from other sources and sync them to your Google account. 3) Did I mention the free part? Well Google Contacts is free to use as long as you have a Google account.

David H. Deans

The only contacts database that I use daily

Reviewed 2018-08-05

Device and application-dependent contact lists were previously a huge frustration for me -- having to re-enter the same info over and over in all my frequently used apps. As soon as I started to use Google COntacts I knew that the productivity improvement would be amazing. I use a chromebook and Android smartphone, so the software integration benefits are many for my situation.

Jesús Badel

Very efficient app where I can take my contact everywhere I go

Reviewed 2018-06-30

This nice looking app its so helpful and it allows me to send mails to multiple contacts at once. Great to back up my contacts and to take them to any device I use. There are no more worries that I might loose some contacts because I know they are safe with Google Contacts. It's very efficient, easy to use and to download the information. Also I like the way it enables a way to see my favorites, recents and contacts by only swiping right and left easily. No backup problems for me with this app.

Mike Calabro

Mandatory for any android users and highly recommended for Iphone users.

Reviewed 2018-05-29

I can't imagine using any other contact app. If you use Android and do not use google contacts you are missing the point. It is fully integrated with other Google apps such as Gmail. It automatically backups all of your contacts to the cloud so if you ever lose your phone you don't have to start from scratch. Finds and merges duplicates. SHows recent conversation notes Free,

Best Contact Manager I've Been Using Since

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Google Contacts keeps all contact information of my friends, family, relatives, and everyone I communicate. As a long-time Android user, Google Contacts has always been my helpmate. Whenever I change my phone, or even I'm not using my phone, I can always have access to my contacts, everywhere I go. I also do not need to fill the same contact information again and again to my other devices—I can just go to my Google Contacts and it's all there!

Jesús Noehi Posada Navarro

Your contacts safe and always available

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Like all the google apps, it can be accessed from any device that has access to the internet. Thanks to using it I havent lost a contact in years. I can change the phone without worrying about losing contacts since all are stored on the cloud thanks to google contacts, just need to login on the new phone with my google account and it automatically synchronizes.

Anonymous

Not sure what I would've done without this before iCloud

Reviewed 2018-06-24

All my phone contacts are synced to Google Contacts. I'm an iPhone user, so by default I do have iCloud. But before iCloud existed, storing contacts online was non-existent. If you lost your phone or if you accidentally deleted a contact, they'd be gone forever. Google Contacts eliminated this frustration by allowing you to sync real time with your phone contacts and online. It's a great back door feature to have.

Patrick Burch, MBA

Great Contacts App for PC and Phone

Reviewed 2016-09-15

I have used Google Contacts to manage my contacts from the first day I started using a data phone. It was easy to setup my contacts on my PC and then have them appear on my phone. Managing contacts is also very easily done. I highly recommend using Google Contacts to manage your contacts.You can use your phone or PC to manage your contacts. Don't have to worry about backing up your contacts. When I change phones, no problem my contacts load right in.

Anonymous

Everyone you know in one place

Reviewed 2018-08-14

I have been introduced to Google Calendar via Android platform. The default phone app is connected to Google Calendar, so whenever you save new contact detail it automatically syncs to Google Calendar. This means when using Gmail they come up in directory. Google Calendar also analyzes the contacts, merges duplicates.

Kevin Williams

Have Contacts Everywhere for Every Phone

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Of course the most major benefit of Google Contacts is that you can access your contacts list through any device anywhere and I personally have carried the same list for almost 7 years without any issues. If you need to export your list to a CSV they dont try to make you jump through three million steps to get to it like some other contact list services.

Anonymous

Google Contacts fulfills its purpose for providing quality "one-and-done" application

Reviewed 2019-01-07

Google contacts is not necessarily superior, but shows no defects in its use. Contacts are clearly displayed, information regarding each person is easy accessible, while providing a platform that any user can understand in less than 5 minutes of use.

Jeremy Hancock

Powerful Tool!

Reviewed 2019-02-04

Google contacts is great for organizing my contacts list. It is easy to search, edit, and customize contacts. I love the fact that these contacts are connected to my Google account so that when I switch phones, I am able to maintain my old contact lists.

Google Contacts is where I store my contacts

Reviewed 2018-07-20

With Google Contacts you can store all your contact information in one central place. The application is available on both Android and iOS as well as on a desktop. Google contacts also merge duplicate contacts, also adds social profiles to the contacts too.

Anonymous

The address book what is available from anywhere

Reviewed 2018-11-08

I think it is all about Google, when you are already in other Google apps, it makes sense to use Google contacts. You can use it anywhere you can log in into your Google account. Sometimes I can use my Google address book from other apps and platforms too, it is easy to synchronize

Varun Kumar

Automatically syncs all the contacts we emailed to all the devices signed in

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-21

I have a very old gmail address which I have tons of contacts. 2 years back, I bought an android phone and signed in with this gmail address and I surprised to see the default phone contact list is filled with all the contacts I emails in the past. This was a bonus for me and I started to use Google contacts seriously after that. There is no application for android but the contacts will be automatically imported to the default phone contact database upon sign in. All these contacts can be accessed for link sharing feature on Google spreadsheets and google doc etc..

Anonymous

Good contacts management option for basic needs

Reviewed 2018-11-13

It makes sense using Google Contacts if you're using the rest of the Google ecosystem and, especially, Android. This makes syncing across devices seamless and fats, as well and it syncs with Gmail.

Anonymous

All contacts in all devices

Reviewed 2018-07-05

It was a real issue to upgrade to a new cellphone until this integration finally worked. Now I have all my contacts and can even edit them easier on a computer and have them ready in my phone

Priscilla Anabelle Sebastian

Google Contacts make sure you won't lose numbers again

Reviewed 2018-06-28

With Google Contacts you don't need to be afraid to lose numbers anymore whenever you changed or lost your mobile phones. Plus it allows you to integrate with all the other Google products.

Tóbiás Földvári

A handy tool for managing contacts

Reviewed 2018-05-19

I use Google Contacts (and its ancestors with different names) for over 10 years with no troubles. Its clean and straightforward UI helps me every day to organize and easily find my contacts.

Stephen G. Liss

Keeps your contacts handy no matter which device you use.

Reviewed 2018-05-06

Keeps your contacts available on all your wireless devices. Allows you to link the email address, street address, phone numbers, other personal details of your contacts, in a unified manner.

Great for Maintaining Business Contacts

Reviewed 2018-04-30

- Seamless integration with Gmail - Automatically updates contacts from Gmail - Gmail will give autofill recommendations for address based on Contacts - Easy to manage and update

Anonymous

A free tool that can save all your contacts

Reviewed 2018-09-03

All you need is an google email id to link all your contacts All the contacts are saved in cloud, so, even if you lose your phone, you can still get back all your contacts.

Tierra B

This has been my go-to for years

Reviewed 2018-11-26

It syncs well with my Android phone contacts and allows me the ability to quickly search, access and contact my lists while on the go.

Philip Alvarado

Very useful contacts app. Especially helpful if you use other google services.

Reviewed 2018-12-04

If you are using Gmail and maybe also an Android phone, this app will be very helpful to keep all your contacts in one place.

Adam Antoszczak

Using not even knowing it ;)

Reviewed 2018-05-04

- Seamless integration with Android phones. - Option to edit contacts on web app at contacts.google.com - Merging duplicates. - Clean and minimalistic design