All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Avast Business Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

We love the ease of use and the integration into our systems. Everything about this is user friendly.

Brent W.

Read the full review
I like to use it in combination with malware software to cover all my bases. Easy to use and has a great track record so you know you are getting a good product.

Heather H.

Read the full review
It has the most wonderful capabilities which protect our platform in advanced ways. I like the way it gives well organized tool for the security of our devices.

Jamie B.

Read the full review

Cons

You usually have constant pop-ups with warnings about simple tasks, which causes me fatigue and it takes me to uninstall the product.

Guillermo G.

Read the full review
I did find that Avast did not update their virus definition library as frequently as other programs I've used, which left me a bit concerned that they were not up to speed with recent threats.

Luke R.

Read the full review
When something getting wrong hard to find, little bit hard to find exact place , ex. resonantly i got connectivity error wifi, cable even dongle, it took long time me to resolve the problem.

Thorough Virus Protection for business or personal computer use

Avast for Business - One of the cheapest options for your company.

One of the things I’ve always loved deeply about all versions of Avast is its 30-day free trial, where you can see if it’s the solution to your problems, both individual and corporate. The avast suite was the first antivirus model I got and used on my computer, since my childhood, which I just switched to solutions that I thought were more robust and efficient. I really like the fact that avast has...

Pros

1 - Much more customizable than other antiviruses in the same price range. 2 - Detects a reasonable number of threats. 3 - The program's firewall is exceptional in its detection. 4 - Its compatible with Mac OS, Windows and Windows Server (best value I found for server protection solution). 5 - Three different types of protection, so you can choose the one that best fits your use and your company.

Cons

1 - Some more advanced threats were not detected, which started to worry me. 2 - Although it protects you (sometimes try to protect) from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups, visually polluting your desktop a little. 3 - Strong problem to protect against some types of spam. 4 - The difference between the three versions: Regular, Pro and Pro Plus, are not so significant to justify the price difference between them, being that it would be more interesting to have only a more robust version.

A good antivirus with very high update frequency

It is a good measure to protect the OC from incoming threats. The best thing which makes an antivirus software unique is its update frequency and avast has a very good update frequency ( and hence it is time to time ready to face new viruses and malware). And cost is also good enough so that most can afford it

Pros

There are many pro which I can list here The most important which I surely look in an antivirus is its update frequency. And this keeps up to expectations And besides keeping safe from the threats and issues, it is packed with many other features like ransomware shield, von protection,safe browser, password protection manager, performance tool and much more. In short,if I purchase all of this individually then it will be much more expensive than this antivirus itself So overall it is bang for the buck

Cons

There are few cons with the software 1.) I am a programmer. So when I develop and test apps ,many times this antivirus assumes the newly generated source code as a threat. So to speed up my work ,I disable the antivirus for 1 hour 2.) I have a metered internet. An antivirus software must be updated to keep up with latest threats but this one consumes a lot of internet and the "safe browser" included with it also consumes a lot of internet 3.) It can have downeffect on performance of the PC 4.) The browser with it sometimes block legitimate websites 5.) Not frequently but once it deleted files from my game and I had to again install it

Price is right for small business

This product provided all the security we needed for our system and multiple devices. While there were other products you can purchase the Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus met all of our needs without additional software. The customer service team is great to work with and helpful.

Pros

This software covers all my small business and personal needs and devices, whether on windows or a server and includes mac devices. The pricing is good with a seat price and no minimum, so I could add or downgrade as my needs changed.

Cons

There are too many options...they also have small office protection and loads of other products that seem to cross over each other. It was confusing choosing which of their product line to select, even with their selection wizard.

Virus protection looks good. Administration is bad.

Pros

Central Management. Don't need to much CPU power. Easy to install.

Cons

Automatic Update also reboots 24x7 servers without warning. Reboot should be scheduled separately. Management Console information mostly outdated or delayed. No responsive design, can't even quick check a virus found, need to go to a computer to see what it is. GPO based MSI rollout not work for most use cases. Can't change the Central Management. We migrated from On-Premises installation to Cloud. Had to uninstall AVAST everywhere and install everything again. REALLY BAD.

Technology for mordern world

Though it updated several times to make it more relaiable against mordern threads, i feel completely safe and relaxed by using this software. I can say my business is secured by their reliable help and support. Hope to see this software in top leading positions among all other software.

Pros

I like its easy operational activities and i like its eye catching appearence. I can make everything secure by this application and i feel secured about their modesty.

Cons

Sometimes it become hard to find what i am searching otherwise i am happy with this software.

Avast .. you got my back 😁

Pros

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used. It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Cons

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

A must have Antivirus!

As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features. Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

Cons

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

Avast cloud service

Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Pros

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Cons

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

Good Antivirus

My overall experience with Avast has been positive, I have used it for over 7 years and I have recommended and installed it for numerous customers.

Pros

Avast is easy to use, the interface is easy to understand and it has quite a bit of feature and it's detection rate is good.

Cons

I do not like that Avast was selling customers data without their knowledge, this was discovered a few years ago

It Works Well

We used it to keep things secure and it works well It did once miss something that our other software caught - but that was years ago and only once. Overall, great experience and it is a really good product

Pros

Easy to use, the scans don't make things go crazy and overwhelm our system, and it seems pretty intuitive

Cons

I'm not sure it catches everything, but no way to really tell :)

You had me at antivirus! 😉

For home, office and beyond I think this is a great software that protects and keeps your computer int top shape.

Pros

I have had a antivirus problem. Meaning I didn't get the use for them. Yes, yes, I know, I know, computer protection, simple right? No! I just thought the whole thing was a waste of time and took too much space. Yeah, I paid for my lack of judgement and I grudgely accepted another antivirus (who shall not be named) but it was hilariously expensive and kept giving me count downs to it's free trial ending....

Cons

It's a bit expensive, but its also a good investment so I'm don't think that's so bad. I don't really don't have any problems with it, since there's also a free version that you can use until you can afford the pro version.

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Pros

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user. Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person. Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain. The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation...

Cons

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

Pros

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Cons

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Pros

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features...

Cons

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Avast Antivirus software protect the system from any virus

I always use this software to save my data, information and documents because my system is free from any virus. And my system always secure and protected. Without Avast Antivirus our data and important information will be destroyed at anytime. But last and important thing that I must say about this software is that you can easily communicate with each other without any problem of virus attack.

Pros

Avast Antivirus always protect the computer from any virus. You can easily transfer the information, files and important documents by using the Avast Antivirus. This software is very easy to use and always secure your computer from any virus. The one thing that I most liked about this software is that Avast Antivirus features are outstanding. Moreover, Avast Antivirus provide us that you can easily install the data in a more efficiently and effectively way.

Cons

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that Avast Antivirus takes mush more time for downloading the large amount of information. There is a little bit complications created only for those who don't known about this software. Otherwise it is very efficient tool because we can easily transfer the information, files and documents with our friends and relatives through this software. The last thing that I don't liked about this software is that sometimes installation problems create without any problem.

If Virus is Thanos , Avast is Iron Man

Overall One of the best Software if you want to protect your data from any kind of virus.

Pros

Nowadays, cybersecurity is one of the most important things people should care about because with time to time, you have heard a lot about the virus and data leakage things. I was also afraid of such things, so I wanted the best Antivirus that can help me to secure my Data of laptop. After trying much Other software, finally, I can say Avast is one of the best Antivirus to ensure your Laptop or PC. it will also help you to save you from the malicious websites as well. you can easily protect your data with a single scan click, the automatic Scanning can also remove lot of viruses from the computer. The other software fail to detect the virus files in which Avast has done it. That's why I can say it, it's an Iron man for every Dirty virus.

Cons

Nothing negative about this, so far I am loving this software as it has helped me a lot to save the data.

Efficient protection that every business needs

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

Pros

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast...

Cons

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

Pros

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

Cons

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.

Easy to use & understand anti-bad stuff for computers

It helps keep the computers in smooth working order. It is easy for users to perform their own small maintenance. Avast essentially protects the network, our computers, and data safe from large threats. Our computers have been running more smoothly which lets us be more efficient because of less technical difficulties caused by outside security threats. I recommend Avast to anyone with a computer.

Pros

It is very easy to use and it is pleasing to look at. When searching on the internet, it tells you with a red or green symbol if the website is sketchy. It even lists some of the tracking cookies from websites. For people that aren't extremely brought up in computer terms, Avast makes it easy to understand what is going on. On a regular basis, make sure you do a full-system scan or whenever the computer is feeling a bit bugged. I recommend this program for anyone with a computer because it doesn't take up too much memory or RAM to effect the speed of using the computer.

Cons

I wish when there was a scan completed, the description of infections would take you or show you where on the computer it is located. It shows the code, but not if it is an application or support file and the extension is cut with elipses because of the length limit. An option to see more information for a particular infection would be nice.

Computer

This is more secure and automatically updated and voice recognition

Pros

It's way to capturing viruses and updation

Cons

It speaks when any virus files found and repair process.

All the Essentials and More

After reading the reviews for Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, I was satisfied that this was the software that I needed to protect my business. It's done a great job so far and has been very user-friendly. Another reason we decided to go with this software was due to its compatibility with MacOS.

Pros

The best thing about Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is that it offers tons of included features beyond simple antivirus protection. It has the ability to scan emails, check the security of Wi-Fi networks, protect from webcam spying, and much more. Perhaps one of the most useful features is that of the "sandbox." The sandbox feature allows you to run programs on a virtual computer before actually installing them on your own.

Cons

The software costs just a little bit more than its competitors. For a one year subscription, we pay $75 per user. Despite having many essential features you need for your business, the one thing it does lack is ransomware protection.

Avast for Business rocks

I would recommend avast as we have not had problems with it and it is very affordable!

Pros

Avast for Business is very simple to install and get up and roll with it. Once you become a customer, you log in at business.avast.com and send out an email to your employees to download and install. You can also login and download once in front of that computer. Then you start getting notices about computers that are not in compliance or that have not checked in in so many days. It comes preloaded with tasks that you can modify or create your own set of rules. It can tell you if a computer has not scanned and how many days it has been since a scan has taken place on that computer. You have to ability to set up to download to a server that pushes out to each computer in your active directory.

Cons

The only fault I can find and I am not sure that this fault is only because I am not doing something right. I work in a school that wipes their computers clean at the end of the year and re-installs the software. I manually do this on each one through windows 10 but it removes the software and I have to reinstall it on each one. There may be a solution to that I don't know of.

Best Antivirus software

No hassles and no viruses on our systems. Avast regularly checks for malware and viruses in our systems and deletes them when found. This ensures our systems are always secure. I would recommend Avast to anyone who cares about their security. One of my favorite things about Avast is that you can install it on almost all your devices, it supports Windows, Mac and Android among others.

Pros

Avast is a must have for every computer user. It's very easy to install and it works on multiple operating systems. Avast software is affordable and very easy to maintain. You can install the software yourself removing the cost for hiring an IT expert. Avast has a powerful firewall feature that helps detect threats that can be picked up from the internet. Avast also detects issues on external storage devices, if any issues are detected the software corrects them, this will prevent any harmful malware from getting into your device. Avast is a very reliable antivirus for both online and offline files that is very easy to use. It's also very fast. The premium version has very many features which all make your device more secure. It's very easy to use and very affordable too.

Cons

I've been using Avast for a couple of years and I haven't had any challenges using it. It's simple and easy to use and with Avast you are assured of security on your devices.

I've never had the need to change

I've never taken any virus or malware with this software. Well done!

Pros

Avast is the unique antivirus I have ever used. I always used this software because form the time I started using it I never had any reasons to change it. It simple to use. It is safe with all the things I download and the sites that I browse. I also like the integrated scannig tool and the funcionality that disactivates the messages while playing or watching films.

Cons

Sometimes it uses lot of RAM and CPU expecially during the startup of the PC. It slows down a little bit the startup but I know that is necessary beacuse af all the updates and the processes needed.

Avast Me Hearty This Be The Antivirus For Ye!

Overall marvelous, they have been helpful when I've had issues, I was once accidentally double-billed and they cleared that up right away.

Pros

I've used Avast as my antivirus almost as long as I've had a computer. I've had a few others but this by far has been my favorite. It's easy to use, it's very alert, and it has saved me from several issues that could have ruined my computer.

Cons

It can slow the computer in certain modes, but if you know how to set it up well, it won't hinder your computer's performance.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.