Avast Business Pro Plus Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.56/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It's a great service, a reasonable cost and the fact that you can have a free trial period is excellent.
I like its easy operational activities and i like its eye catching appearence. I can make everything secure by this application and i feel secured about their modesty.
I used Avast Antivirus, its features are just amazing, it offers a lot of awesome features that are admirable.
It's unable to detect highly obfuscated payload and can miss customized malware. Does run into problem with windows OS.
You usually have constant pop-ups with warnings about simple tasks, which causes me fatigue and it takes me to uninstall the product.
Its slows it down and is a hassle , for what i paid im not getting any money worth let alone mine, i hate it and will be switching very soon.

Avast Business Pro Plus users...

Norton AntiVirus-logocaret

+ 3

Bitdefender GravityZone

ESET Endpoint Security-logocaret

ESET Endpoint Security

How would you rate Avast Business Pro Plus?

Thorough Virus Protection for business or personal computer use

Transcript

Lauri M: Hi, I'm Lauri, I am the owner of a digital marketing business, and I give Avast a four out of...

Avast Business Pro Plus

Generally appraising is great and it assists businesses with protecting their endpoint gadgets, document servers and email servers from infections, malware and different dangers. I will unquestionably suggest utilizing it.

Pros

Avast Business Pro Plus has an extraordinary UI, simple to introduce and utilize - a sensible expense and the way that you can have a free time for testing is great.

Cons

It cannot distinguish exceptionally muddled payload and can miss redid malware. Runs into problem with windows Operating System (OS).

Avast for Business - One of the cheapest options for your company.

One of the things I’ve always loved deeply about all versions of Avast is its 30-day free trial, where you can see if it’s the solution to your problems, both individual and corporate. The avast suite was the first antivirus model I got and used on my computer, since my childhood, which I just switched to solutions that I thought were more robust and efficient. I really like the fact that avast has...

Pros

1 - Much more customizable than other antiviruses in the same price range. 2 - Detects a reasonable number of threats. 3 - The program's firewall is exceptional in its detection. 4 - Its compatible with Mac OS, Windows and Windows Server (best value I found for server protection solution). 5 - Three different types of protection, so you can choose the one that best fits your use and your company.

Cons

1 - Some more advanced threats were not detected, which started to worry me. 2 - Although it protects you (sometimes try to protect) from spam and other threats, the program opens several pop-ups, visually polluting your desktop a little. 3 - Strong problem to protect against some types of spam. 4 - The difference between the three versions: Regular, Pro and Pro Plus, are not so significant to justify the price difference between them, being that it would be more interesting to have only a more robust version.

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Its to expensive for what it offers.

Pros

I like how easy it is to install and use the software. I also like the applications UI.

Cons

There is so much to not like about this software. I don't like how it slows down my devices and makes them feel clunky. I also do not like how the software has way to many notifications or pop-ups, its way to distracting to use.

Good Security Platform !!!

Overall Great Experience With The Company On A Hold. Great Security For Reasonable Price.

Pros

Awesome Feautres. Love The Browser Security Support And Also Love The Clean up Premium. Also love that it has a feature to keep you safe in every aspect you can think of.👍👌

Cons

The Platform Harasses You To upgrade Your Plan Every Single Time You Use Your Computer Which Can Be Annoying Sometimes. This Also Slows Down Your Pc.

Avast .. you got my back 😁

Pros

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used. It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Cons

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Avast cloud service

Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Pros

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Cons

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

All the Essentials and More

After reading the reviews for Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus, I was satisfied that this was the software that I needed to protect my business. It's done a great job so far and has been very user-friendly. Another reason we decided to go with this software was due to its compatibility with MacOS.

Pros

The best thing about Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is that it offers tons of included features beyond simple antivirus protection. It has the ability to scan emails, check the security of Wi-Fi networks, protect from webcam spying, and much more. Perhaps one of the most useful features is that of the "sandbox." The sandbox feature allows you to run programs on a virtual computer before actually installing them on your own.

Cons

The software costs just a little bit more than its competitors. For a one year subscription, we pay $75 per user. Despite having many essential features you need for your business, the one thing it does lack is ransomware protection.

REVIEW Avast

I think it is an acceptable product for endpoint protection, as long as it is complemented by another cybersecurity product.

Pros

a world-renowned product, great prestige, overall does its job at a reasonable cost

Cons

we had a large number of false positive detections, so we did not look for other alternatives

Best software forever

Secure my files

Pros

Much more flexible than other antiviruses in the same price range; detects a reasonable amount of threats; compatible with Mac OS, Windows, and Windows Server.

Cons

Spam protection can be difficult. The app's features are great, but it can cause stuttering on busy computers because it runs constantly.

Security is the answer

Pros

I like every one of the features of this software easy to use , easy to set up

Cons

I do not have any complaints so there are no cons

Business is much safer with Avast !

I am using this software in my daily routine work, while surfing, sharing files or anything else, just as much as I use it in my personal life. Company that I work for also uses Avast Business on their computers (probably because I recommended it), so you can basically say that I am surrounded with Avast security measures. It is really good developed software that I completely trust with my cyber life and it had not disappointed me yet in all of these years as much as I can remember!

Pros

Everyone out there who is trying to find a solution to protect their business computer, digital documents and files on their hard disk, this a right software for you that should do the trick and get a job done! Avast Business the antivirus software protects your computer from all kinds of viruses,malwares and junk files, for a solid price you get a premium account with a lot of security measures...

Cons

There are some software features which are built in as Avast add-ons, they are very useful, but there is a trick as always, those features can not be used until you upgrade your membership to premium, this a thing some users could find very annoying. If you are a programmer I highly recommend turning your Avast Business software off while working on some code lines, it gets confusing sometimes and...

A good antivirus with very high update frequency

It is a good measure to protect the OC from incoming threats. The best thing which makes an antivirus software unique is its update frequency and avast has a very good update frequency ( and hence it is time to time ready to face new viruses and malware). And cost is also good enough so that most can afford it

Pros

There are many pro which I can list here The most important which I surely look in an antivirus is its update frequency. And this keeps up to expectations And besides keeping safe from the threats and issues, it is packed with many other features like ransomware shield, von protection,safe browser, password protection manager, performance tool and much more. In short,if I purchase all of this individually then it will be much more expensive than this antivirus itself So overall it is bang for the buck

Cons

There are few cons with the software 1.) I am a programmer. So when I develop and test apps ,many times this antivirus assumes the newly generated source code as a threat. So to speed up my work ,I disable the antivirus for 1 hour 2.) I have a metered internet. An antivirus software must be updated to keep up with latest threats but this one consumes a lot of internet and the "safe browser" included with it also consumes a lot of internet 3.) It can have downeffect on performance of the PC 4.) The browser with it sometimes block legitimate websites 5.) Not frequently but once it deleted files from my game and I had to again install it

You had me at antivirus! 😉

For home, office and beyond I think this is a great software that protects and keeps your computer int top shape.

Pros

I have had a antivirus problem. Meaning I didn't get the use for them. Yes, yes, I know, I know, computer protection, simple right? No! I just thought the whole thing was a waste of time and took too much space. Yeah, I paid for my lack of judgement and I grudgely accepted another antivirus (who shall not be named) but it was hilariously expensive and kept giving me count downs to it's free trial ending....

Cons

It's a bit expensive, but its also a good investment so I'm don't think that's so bad. I don't really don't have any problems with it, since there's also a free version that you can use until you can afford the pro version.

Avast Makes Daily Maintenance Easy

Overall we love Avast and continue to use it daily. It makes that function of our life (scanning, updating, cleaning) easy.

Pros

We've been using Avast Business now for 10+ years and all of our employees work with it daily. The biggest help is Avast is lightweight (doesn't take much RAM) and does everything we need it to with an extremely simple UI. We use it for Anti-Virus protection, driver updating, and general cache and file cleaning. Over the years the software has been improving it's UI, and I can't imagine what else it can do but every release seems to be better and better.

Cons

When starting your computer up, Avast's load time has grown, but it's honestly non-consequential (going from 10 seconds to 30 seconds). Also, occasionally, you get an ad pop-up for a service from them that you haven't purchased yet, but it's very nominal.

Hi Jeff, thank you for your positive feedback.

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Pros

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user. Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person. Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain. The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation...

Cons

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

Pros

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Cons

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Premium antivirus

It's necessary to have Avast or other Antivirus installed, with Avast you can have the trust of a well known industrie leader.

Pros

Avast is a premium antivirus, with many features and it really helps to keep your computer or mobile device safe. It has many extras to protect you against malware, it also can keep your password safe and be integrated with the most popular internet browsers.

Cons

Some features, like computer clenup or VPN services are not included, you can get this and more services by buying another license.

A must have Antivirus!

As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Pros

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features. Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

Cons

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Pros

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features...

Cons

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Avast Antivirus software protect the system from any virus

I always use this software to save my data, information and documents because my system is free from any virus. And my system always secure and protected. Without Avast Antivirus our data and important information will be destroyed at anytime. But last and important thing that I must say about this software is that you can easily communicate with each other without any problem of virus attack.

Pros

Avast Antivirus always protect the computer from any virus. You can easily transfer the information, files and important documents by using the Avast Antivirus. This software is very easy to use and always secure your computer from any virus. The one thing that I most liked about this software is that Avast Antivirus features are outstanding. Moreover, Avast Antivirus provide us that you can easily install the data in a more efficiently and effectively way.

Cons

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that Avast Antivirus takes mush more time for downloading the large amount of information. There is a little bit complications created only for those who don't known about this software. Otherwise it is very efficient tool because we can easily transfer the information, files and documents with our friends and relatives through this software. The last thing that I don't liked about this software is that sometimes installation problems create without any problem.

Efficient protection that every business needs

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

Pros

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast...

Cons

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

Pros

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

Cons

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.

Good Antivirus

My overall experience with Avast has been positive, I have used it for over 7 years and I have recommended and installed it for numerous customers.

Pros

Avast is easy to use, the interface is easy to understand and it has quite a bit of feature and it's detection rate is good.

Cons

I do not like that Avast was selling customers data without their knowledge, this was discovered a few years ago

If Virus is Thanos , Avast is Iron Man

Overall One of the best Software if you want to protect your data from any kind of virus.

Pros

Nowadays, cybersecurity is one of the most important things people should care about because with time to time, you have heard a lot about the virus and data leakage things. I was also afraid of such things, so I wanted the best Antivirus that can help me to secure my Data of laptop. After trying much Other software, finally, I can say Avast is one of the best Antivirus to ensure your Laptop or PC. it will also help you to save you from the malicious websites as well. you can easily protect your data with a single scan click, the automatic Scanning can also remove lot of viruses from the computer. The other software fail to detect the virus files in which Avast has done it. That's why I can say it, it's an Iron man for every Dirty virus.

Cons

Nothing negative about this, so far I am loving this software as it has helped me a lot to save the data.

Makes a Very Good Anti Virus.

Avast is a good program I have been using it for years with just a few issues it's quite reliable and fast. Provides tips on how to protect yourself from cyber crimes and is very active in detecting threats, I use it with confidence both online and offline, in my business and home computer systems.

Pros

It's easy to install and easy to use with a friendly interface. Offers protection to a wide variety of cyber threats. Avast scans my web pages and tells me if the sites am attempting to visit are safe, If I visit a malicious site unknowingly avast blocks me from accessing the site and requests me to go back to safety. from the time I started using Avast all my data and computer systems are free from malware. Avast automatically updates itself to a new version when available and the antivirus database updates frequently so I don't have to do anything once I install it everything else is left to the program itself. Avast also does password management for me which is another feature I love about avast.

Cons

Avast does most things automatically sometimes installing even programs I don't need. The last time I found out that avast installed its own avast secure browser and made it a default browser, an action that I did not authorize neither did I want an extra browser.