Freightos

Online freight marketplace for enterprise importers

Freightos Reviews

Pros

The software is intuitive and works glitch free. On top of that, customer support is always there to help me through any unique shipping scenarios and make sure I get the best price.

Jack F.

Wesley B.

Wonderful support team, I would like to mention Noah for a great service.

Nir W.

Jordan S.

I've repeatedly asked what I did wrong that has made this charge my fault and not FedEx, who failed to communicate appropriately.

Jordan S.

I tried to go through the dispute process and FreightOs was ABYSMAL. Each email came from a different person, they always said they were looking into things and then I wouldn't hear back for days.

3.4

I've used Infusionsoft at 2 businesses and it has been extremely useful.

Pros

It gets a lot done for you. There are various packages and tools that make it even better. And it's a great way to keep upcoming opportunities organized. Chat or call with their reps easily if you have an obstacle. Plus, I hear their office in Phoenix has an awesome cereal bar and the employees are happy.

Easy to understand marketplace

Positive - it has helped us get the best pricing we can on freight

Pros

Freightos is a very intuitive and easy way for us to compare freight pricing across a number of providers

Cons

It would helpful if there was a repository to store our standard customs info, and other important information so that we didn't have to send over and over again to each freight forwarder we use.

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Pros

It seems cheap at first and like it will make things easier and streamline the process but they will hit you with new charges and provide zero customer service.

Cons

I was forced to pay 500% more than what I was quoted (and had already paid for) because they claimed I didn't submit a corrected piece of paperwork quickly enough. They had the form for two weeks but waited until a few days before the boat took off to tell me I needed to correct something on the paperwork. I had submitted all my paperwork and paid weeks before and was travelling without access to a...

Excellent product, saves us time & money

Cons

Always a pleasure to hear from a happy customer!

Very easy to use even for beginners

Pros

I have completed two shipments that were booked via the freightos website. I was concerned about how the import process would go as I didnt have previous experience with the documentation necessary. The process was very easy to complete and on the two occasions when I did have questions about documentation, I was able to get a timely answer for the 24 hour support team.

Cons

I would love to have a way to track prices over time between specific ports. That option doesn't appear to be available yet, but the ability to save a quote at a locked in price is almost as helpful.

BAD SERVICE

Pros

Cons

Believe me when I say stay away from this company. As far as I can see once they take your money they don't care about your shipment. They don't follow up any at all. I placed an order for pickup NY to NY which is just 1hr:30 minutes drive in traffic without traffic it's 1 hr. They didn't pick up my good on the date I gave them and no one reaches out and said gave me an update. I had to send an email...

Again, I¿m sorry that you had a poor experience. As our support team mentioned, it appears your supplier did not convey the required documentation to the trucker, causing both the delays and the fees. In addition, the trucker¿s official sizing report shows a larger shipment than initially booked. Freight is complicated and these things do happen but we feel like we have tried to provide the best possible support during the process nonetheless. I¿m sorry that you¿re experience was not the outstanding one we aim to provide.

BIG SCAM! They will give you great quotes, but will ask for 40% more when they hold your shipment!

Pros

Cons

after shipping for almost 5 years only with DHL and UPS, i found Frightos, which gave me amazing prices (Almost 20% less than any other shipping/ broker agency) Plus the Israeli salesman gave me a code for 10% off my entire order which was very tempting. I booked with them a shipment for supplies from China After picking up the products, they told me they had to adjust the price because the class...

The way freighting should be.

Easy fright services.

Pros

As a small business owner, I do not need or have the ability to get access to some of the premium courier services. Frightos has made it extremely easy for anyone to get the same kind of service large companies get.

Cons

It wasn't very straightforward about how the whole process works. Some things are left vague and I felt like I had to cross my fingers I did it right. A lot of money is on the line so a positive confirmation you did things correctly would be nice.

Made a complex problem simple - what more could you ask?

Ease of shipping internationally without the hassle.

Pros

The freightos software and site is very intuitive and easy to use when looking for shipping quotes. The quotes were easy to generate and were very accurate to my final cost. I was able to upload the documents needed and they forwarded on to the shipping company. It was almost so easy I thought surely something was gonna go wrong, but nope! Everything went perfectly.

Cons

I am a first-time importer into the USA so there was a few grey areas that I didn't know about until they were right in front of me. It would have been nice if there was some kind of video or checklist I could have gone through to make sure I crossed my T's and dotted my I's. Other than that it was flawless, went just as I expected.

DO NOT USE!

Absolutely terrible, it wasn't until I raised a case with customer service that I heard back from my contact that they were investigating. The customer service rep didn't even follow up to share what was found in the "investigation."

Pros

My inventory was damaged and is over a month and a half late and still not delivered. I received a call today saying that for the FIFTH time they were again going to have to reschedule delivery due to not having enough trucks.

Cons

None, my manufactutuer even said I over paid!

Buyer's Stay Away WORST EVERY DO NOT USE

it got hung on the stars but then it was fine

Pros

it is a great idea, but this software and company are still in BETA still should not be on the market, they should know better

Cons

They blew our shipment and kept our money, they do not know their carriers like they say, THIS is a BIG SCAM

Great platform. Wonderful support team, I would like to mention Noah for a great service.

Pros

The platform is easy and intuitive to use. Very easy to sort in order to easily find your needs. The support team is very helpful and response super quickly.

Cons

I expected that the prices will be cheaper then the alternative ( regular forwarder ). Especially for air freight.

Excellent option

Good service and rates

Pros

Is like the expedia of freight. No need to wait for broker interaction. I can donit myself. Rates are very competitive.

Cons

I cant put nicknames to my booked freight or erase ones i want to delete. You should have telph customer service 24/6

Thanks! Great suggestions!