CreateStudio Logo

Video editing software for social media marketers

CreateStudio Reviews

Suggested alternatives

videopad
wistia
bynder

There is an amazing collection of templates and characters to choose from and the creators are incredibly generous and supportive with digital assets and guidance on how to use them.
Been using CreateStudio from the day it was launched. I've seen their growth and improvements to this video editor along with the amazing technology they have integrated over time.
I love the ease of use, the clear and intuitive interface, and the great asset library that comes with the All-Access-Pass subscription.
If you decide to play around and use a lot of components in the working area, it lags very bad.
It’s still missing a few simple design features and feels “clunky at times” and difficult to combine projects.
Lastly, hate that you must email them to move your license from one computer to another. Other companies allow you to log into your account and change it instead, this way you're not waiting on them.

MB

Michael B.

Owner

Photography, self-employed

Great for content creation and short videos

Transcript

Mike B.: Hi. I'm Mike. I'm the owner of my video production business and I give this rating for CreateStudio...

Michael K.

Owner

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

CreateStudio Helps Me Create Animated Videos With Ease!

Transcript

Michael: Hi, I'm Michael. I'm an owner and founder. I would rate CreateStudio a five. For more reviews,...

Graeme W.

Media Production, self-employed

A powerful video editor

I mainly make videos for myself and my friends. My overall experience is excellent using Create Studio. The official Facebook group is a great way to see how others make videos. I can create videos by looking at all the videos posted. Also, many users upload tutorials to the group that help everyone.

Pros

Almost everything is possible with Create Studio 3. I like how quick it is to create elements for videos I make.

Cons

The only problem I have is my computer. Having a small hard drive sometimes causes some issues with rendering. A larger hard drive will remedy that.

CC

Cornelius C.

We love Create Studio

I am extremely happy with Create Studio.

Pros

Ease of use and many features that I love.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about Create Studio

YH

Yi Hsuan W.

Online Media, self-employed

It's a pity the lack of Asian elements

In the absence of Chinese teaching, the learning process is difficult, but after completing the study, you will discover the beauty of this software

Pros

Fully functional, with access to high-quality material libraries

Cons

Chinese is not provided, which means you cannot use the cool features of the latest version 3.2.

CM

Charles M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Caption Review

I truly love this product. I have gone brain-dead many times trying to do the same thing in the Adobe software family. I am here to stay

Pros

It is very easy to use and understand. It also has a great library of templates to choose from.

Cons

The time I would need to take to become an expert. Although the tutorials are very informative and helpful

JP

John P.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

The Best....Period!

Ecstatic would be an apt description of my experiences with CreatStudio

Pros

This is a complete suite, WAY more than you would expect!

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints or Cons with this Software

ME

Miguel E.

It's just Amazing

Pros

Create Studio gets your imagination going, almost without obstacles.

Cons

I have no bad comments about it. Create Studio exceeds my expectations with every update.

ME

Maklin E.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Awesome product.

It is awesome! Great tool, great price.

Pros

High quality easy to use and great price.

Cons

It is difficult to create your own movement for your characters.

MD

Moustapha D.

Design, 1-10 employees

Great software - Easy to use

Pros

Great video editing software with many features and functionalities. Very easy to use with a user-friend interface. They are constantly adding new features and new items and tools. They also have a lot of templates and scenes that can be easily and quickly customized.

Cons

It would be great if the software can be used without internet connection.

DS

David S.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

New user review. Using it to help others and promote my own artwork.

Very good. I use it to promote my own woodturning and artwork. I also use it a lot to help out fellow artists and neighbors I work with at various local galleries and stores. I do not charge these folks for my efforts however. The pieces I am doing are getting good responses on Facebook and Instagram however so I am pleased with it.

Pros

It has been very versatile to work with. I also use Canva and Viddyoze. I like both of those products but find Create Studio more versatile overall for what I do. I am also looking at Borisfx Continuum and Mocha Pro for other uses. Create Studio would be a good choice if I good only use one.

Cons

It is not as intuitive as I might prefer. Though the further I get into it the easier it gets. The bulk of the documentation is by videos which is not a very quick way for me to find information on doing things. It is well documented by videos however.

Athanasios S.

Entertainment, self-employed

Amazing sofrware and alawys up to date

Super happy overal, it was money well spent

Pros

That it gets updates really often and each time is getting better and better

Cons

Some actions are still missing that could be really good assets but I am sure the team will get there

SF

Sam F.

Online Media, 1-10 employees

Secret Weapon to Impressive Results

I learned CreateStudio in just a few days and mastered many of the advanced techniques in only a few weeks. CreateStudio is so easy yet powerful, that I have been able to have an idea for a video and then create such video in 1-day. My experience has been awesome!

Pros

Video has been and remains all the rage and the most effective way to market, educate and monetize. While there is much more advanced video editing software out there, CreateStudio has pioneered a new category of "easy" when it comes to video editing. After just a few short hours of learning the software, something strange happens, and you just take-off like a pro.

Cons

There are two areas that can use some improvement...1: The rendering time is a common issue with most video editing software, so not really CreateStudio specific, but I think just about everybody will agree that we want faster rendering when exporting the finished product.2. Not sure why, I think that this is some sort of oversight but the name of the currently active project would be nice. No, where...

Marianela F.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

CreateStudio, a very complete tool with great usability, to design and create videos very quickly.

CreateStudio offers multiple uses and applications, to strengthen a brand, develop an idea, to create spectacular videos with just a few steps and in a very efficient way. It is constantly updated to offer new templates, functions, features, and integration options, so it really is an excellent investment in the medium and long term to have this platform and make it part of our daily work.

Pros

With CreateStudio, designs and video creation reflect a professional result. Its design tool allows us to add 3D effects and presets compatible with most of the formats currently used for content dissemination, these designs include both finished products and sketches to demonstrate an idea and subsequently make the final deliverable with all the components considered.CreateStudio allows us to create videos with multiple sizes and frames, according to the needs of the website or social networks with which we are working.

Cons

CreateStudio is an excellent tool and currently has users both professionals and experimenters in the area of design, and continues to gain space in the field of idea generation with mechanisms of publication in mass media such as social networks, professional networks, and much more. That is why if there were more options to be able to try the product and use it before making a purchase of its licensing, many people who want to improve their business on a small scale will see themselves more favored with the use of this excellent platform.

bk

beta k.

Animation, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great desktop animation software

Pros

Prebuild templates and animation effect that's what I like most about Createstudio.With their assets, you can create great animation video in just a few minutes, and that what make CreateStudio stand out, at least as desktop software. Most "template-based" animation solutions are SAAS, but createstudio is a desktop software, that's means you can use it without an internet connection.Also, their 3D character asset quality is soo good.Oh one more thing, createstudio doesn't need crazy computer specs.

Cons

Createstudio is not professional animation software so don't expect you can create complex animation, which is fine for me. I know it's not intended as a video editor, but createstudio has some tools that are really useful for a video editing project, unfortunately, their GUI is kinda weird to use for video editing. So basically createstudio is best for one use only, which is create animation videos.

JM

Jetton M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

This is my “Must Have” Software

It has been amazing. I’ve used it for over two years and still learn about new things I can do with the software all the time.

Pros

I have been using CreateStudio for a couple of years, and the quality of my animations and videos has been amazing. Several of my projects have been released to thousands of people, and always get great feedback. I really love this software.

Cons

After building several projects, it has used a huge chunk of my hard drive space for the character downloads. I would love it if the company would allow me to download these files to an external drive instead of making me use my PC HDD.

KD

Kaustab D.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Best video creator on budget.

It's a decent software if you managed to get it for the early bird price.

Pros

It's quite easy to learn and I was able to create some decent videos withing a short span of time. If you're an experienced content creator, then you'll surely love this app.There are numerous free assets that you can use to create videos with.

Cons

You cannot edit videos on the software. The controls can be a bit janky and it takes a long time to render videos with lots of animations.

PW

Paul W.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

CreateStudio is an excellent tool for beginners & experts alike

I have thoroughly enjoyed CreateStudio and even more impressed with CreateStudio Pro

Pros

CreateStudio has a number of excellent features that high level users will appreciate and is so easy to use even a beginner can make excellent videos

Cons

There are times that certain templates don’t function properly and the seasonal templates are sometimes added too late to be impactful

Robin G.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

I use Create Studio to do everything from clips to full on videos. Plus.... it is real fun to use.

Easy to implement, I created videos and derivative versions of videos that I have been part creating elsewhere, so this - bang got the job done and quite literally all the components you need are at hand, so you don't have to go looking all over the web for clips. You can also import lottie files to add even more animation features. So to recap, I would do a USA version then replicate it and change for other languages and places in the World, changing clips as I need to within the main vid master. Cool.

Pros

It is easy to pick up how to use. The interface is great so you don't struggle looking for stuff and " how to do"s". I actually got it originally to do some short clips for selling on our websites and ended up creating a full on 4 minute video, with voiceover and using all the clips from within Create Studio itself. When I needed help the team were there for me and helped out instantly, truly a great and fun software.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like, it is genuine fun and highly productive software that speeds up creation dramatically.

CR

Christian R.

Media Production, self-employed

Simply the Best

With CreateStudio Pro it's very easy to create professional videos. I a short time you can learn all the skills you need. And it makes a lot of fun to work with this awesome software.

Pros

There are many, many things I like about this software. These are the things I like most:The outstanding support from the company. Nearly all my questions and requests are answered in an few hours, even on weekends.The great choice of animations you have for videos, images and texts.The large number of assets you get with the basic versionThe possibility to import, edit and export videos with transparent...

Cons

For me there are 3 cons to mention with CreateStudio Pro:You must have an internet connection to work with the software.The time it takes to render a video, especially for larger projects, can be long.Without the optional All Access Pass, you can't share or exchange self-created templates with other users, even if you only use the assets of the basic version.

DS

Dean S.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

CreateStudio Is The Clear Choice

The amount of time I spend creating unique animated videos, explainer videos, "How To" Videos, etc., has been greatly reduced. It's a great application with multiple resources built-in. If you haven't got CreateStudio yet, you're missing out.

Pros

CreateStudio covers a full spectrum of needs in the video marketing arena and it just keeps getting better with each new update. Whether you use their templates or create your own animated videos from scratch, the characters, the graphics, the transitions and effects, and so much more are top shelf and easy to use. If you run into a problem or cannot figure how to do something within the application, they have a boat load of "How To" videos on YouTube and other users are available on the Facebook page to assist you.

Cons

I have not experienced any issues or concerns about the application.

Bruno A.

Industrial Automation, 1-10 employees

The best video editing software for your company

CreateStudio is a very good experience, now we reach more customers thanks to the fun videos created with this software.

Pros

CreateStudio greatly improved the company's marketing, I liked its very organized interface and the necessary tools to edit videos and make them according to your business. Its functionality has allowed us to reach more clients with creative animations made with the software. Our sales have increased. I recommend using this software, it is very easy to learn how to use it and with a few classes you can become experts.

Cons

The software is very good, so far I have had no failures or problems. The updates are up to date and that makes the software great.

Ms

Manikanta s.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Create studio is so creative, buy it.

Pros

The timeline, premade templates, effects, masking, characters, meme making, what not, everything I like in this create studio, the one software without any monthly subscriptions, only one time fee makes it so pain free experience for your pocket

Cons

I didnt find any cons because it did all I want.

LG

Luca G.

Animation, self-employed

Very interesting, with some improvements

Overall the program is very good, without switching from one application to another it contains everything you need to create efficient videos.

Pros

Create Studio is a program that combines animations, videos, presentations. Very useful for promoting your business. The templates are very varied. Some improvements are needed to get to be a great product.

Cons

Some areas of the interface should be improved, many elements could be associated with others to facilitate editing, some features such as effects and object movements could be better organized. Template routs should be introduced. Also for the import of media I would suggest introducing the possibility of inserting directly in the created folder the items with the drag and drop (and not one at a time as is the case now).

Tobin S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

The tool I didn't know we needed

Pros

I did not know we would love the animation aspect so much. So many characters to choose from and so many variations.My 15 year old helps us made videos, because it is so simple to use

Cons

The use across multiple systems (like with my Adobe suite) I found being limited in number of installed systems a problem (I get it for sure), but I jump between a Macbook Pro, MacPro and mini.Very minor frustration.

wa

william a.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Best animation software ever

The best software in animation for the money, Upgrades comes once a month making your money go even farther with these new features and assets

Pros

The features including make this software a little bit of everything like video editing, music creations, but most of all it is animation for 2d, 3d and whiteboard, great explainers come out of this software, the best value on the market

Cons

I haven't found anything i disliked yet as they continue to upgrade making it even more better

HN

Hans N.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Life Changing Experience

It has been great and I am learning something new with each use

Pros

The ease in which to use. I love how the characters are developed and the moves of the characters for their profession.

Cons

The range of movement for the characters