Form.com Reviews

4.76/5 (21 reviews)

Phil Martin

A product that meets all of our requirements

Reviewed 2016-09-15

We spent a long time looking for a product that could capture data online and offline, add logic and validation to the forms, empower our team to build their own questionnaires and also allow us to host the system in our own data centre. We finally found form.com and the implementation was straight forwards and ongoing support has met our requirements as our userbase has grown.The system is highly configurable but not complex, so our in-house resource can use the system without the need for IT's involvement. The software can be accessed on any platform and the system is being constantly improved.

Ryan Dunbar

The software have been great! By far has the most customizable features of all its competitors.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

The ability to customize nearly everything. The large database of interactive logic makes the forms your own.

Jason Bedogne

Form.com and Key Survey Is the Best Form and Survey Software I've Ever Used

Reviewed 2017-03-06

We utilize Form.com for doing quality control in the construction industry. The ability for us to be able to capture data in real time, out in the field and the type of data we are able to capture - along with the speed of the upload back to our servers - makes Form.com the best Form Software that we have used. We have utilized everything from custom built to large enterprise software for forms - and nothing compares. 1) Quality - 100% the best. 2) Ease of Use - I would say that depending on the complication of your rollout (ours was fairly complicated) that learning how to set the software can take a little bit. But once you know it - you can create dozens of forms that do powerful things like Skip Logic and collect Photos with ease. 3) Features & Functionality - I think that Form.com, especially with their API, has the best features. 4) Customer Support is outstanding - every person I have worked with at World App is world class. 5) Value for Money - I would say that there might be less costly solutions out there - but World Apps willingness to work with you and for the overall value you get - I would put it right at the top. Form.com is an irreplaceable part of our business.

Emily Laincz

Excellent Data Entry Program

Reviewed 2017-01-14

I use Form.com for data entry for my business and find it to be a very smooth and efficient program. It's got great plugins and it easy to use; I am not technologically inept but I am also not the most tech savvy person and I find this program to be very user-friendly. It's helpful that you can grant (or deny) access to other employees on the forms. There is an offline mode also, which has been great for my team on certain occasions. You can also attach photos in the forms which is a must for my company. This is a very versatile program that has numerous features and functionality beyond what we use it for. I would highly recommend Form.com to any business or individual that is looking for a good quality data entry program. Great customer service, offline mode, grant/deny access to forms, photo input in forms.

Guy Parisi

Early stages, decently impressed

Reviewed 2017-01-06

Above and beyond anything, Form.com has an amazing support team. They are very easy to access (web chat within the program) and are very helpful. The program itself has a large number of features which hurts its ease of use. There are "lots of ways to skin the cat" which is a double edge sword. Many options are great but can get confusing if it's not streamlined. There are elements that the program doesn't do natively but you can find workarounds for it through the use of alternate options. This might feel "hacky" to some, but the flexibility allows for great potential. The systems ability to do electronic signatures is not as robust as I would like, and we often require that a document be sent to someone to sign (similar to Docusign). There are possibilities within this program, but they feel more hacky and I would like a better native way to handle multi-person workflows than this system offers. Data retention is great (unlimited as far as I'm aware). They also provide API use that I have not tested as of yet (but will be using eventually). Overall a solid recommendation, but make sure you get a demo of exactly what you are looking for to make sure that their tool will meet your needs.Flexibility and potential for workarounds

Peter Lake-Johns

An effective, intuitive and efficient solution for any and all assessments/questionnaires/etc.

Reviewed 2016-12-14

Form.Com offers solutions from simple customer care questionnaires to complex task management. Start with the simple work and move into the complex as your experience with the product increases - it can really be "all things to all people" for any interactive dialogue with customers or suppliers. Strongly recommended!Simple, intuitive, scalable; exceptionally well supported

Michael Lehman

Amazing Features and Flexibility

Reviewed 2016-12-12

After an extensive RFP for a new survey provider, we landed on Form.com, and have a fantastic experience since. The software is loaded with features and is flexible enough to handle all of our demands. Customer support is very responsive and knowledgeable. Love it!!It's so flexible. You can accomplish almost anything you want with this tool.

Matt Casey

Very user friendly. Very easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-06-13

This has created a very easy process for auditing restaurants and maintaining consistency across the markets. Ease of use for new users. It is very easy for new users to implement this platform in their restaurants.

Alex Rider

Value For Money And Technically Advanced

Reviewed 2017-02-04

I used this software for a while. It is simple, straightforward, and technically advanced. I started using this on trial and now on a pro side. Scripting automation routines is simple and works both offline and online. It's a good tool and time saver too. The price for this product is just the right. Thanks for a great product.Running is smooth and easy to use (both online and offline)

Hugh Mc Bride

Just working on my first ever form on form.com

Reviewed 2016-12-12

I'm currently working on my first ever form on form.com So far I've set-up almost 1,200 elements to the form (a building audit form) and it has been easier than expected. I've used some of the features such as only showing questions dependent on prior answers and have used a few plugins also. So far so good!Ease of Use Nifty features Great Plugins

Jake Ifraimov

Customize City!

Reviewed 2018-06-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Great customization for any forms you want to use. A lot more options than Microsoft's attempt at "Forms." Feature packed!

Dale Shimek

New customer review

Reviewed 2014-12-18

My company recently purchase a one-year subscription to form.com. Jim Souza was fantastic. He was professional throughout the process and did a great job of explaining the software and showing how it could work for my situation. He sent examples and showed me how it works. Once we purchased, I was treated to great training sessions. Rachel Dunn provided the exact training I needed. She allowed me to go at my pace skipping areas I already understood or did not need. She also made it clear that I could contact customer service with any specific questions or problems.

Anonymous

Reviewed 2018-12-14

It was easy to use with out a lot of problems

Herbert L. Drayton III

Integration with OpsAssure

Reviewed 2014-12-13

Form.com has allowed OpsAssure to meet many of the requirements our clients have been asking for. It has also meant expanding the business model and secure commitments from clients that will have our product in 20 states by the end of 2014. With Form.com, OpsAssure is looking forward to enhanced integration and penetration into verticals where our combined solution set makes sense for small and medium sized businesses.

Marc Hauser

fantastic software that can transform the use of evidence, and simplify life

Reviewed 2014-12-11

This is a terrific software platform. I have used it with dozens of schools, helping hundreds of educators and thousands of students. By creating a simple elegant interface, with the ease of programming, and the ability to customize reports, it is an ideal package for helping educators understand and use evidence. Bravo!

Derek Potter

Great tool

Reviewed 2017-01-13

We have been utilizing this software for more than three years and it has been a game changer for us here at Imperial. The platform works extremely well and has been effective in ensuring we provide outstanding service to our customers. Customer service at Form.com is top notch!

Jeff Halevy

God-awful experience. Cost me boh time and money. Avoid at all costs.

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-06-13

Lots of headaches and lost sleep. Absolutely nothing. It is near impossible to work with collaboratively without getting nickel and dimed at every turn.

Matt Casey

Very user friendly

Reviewed 2017-01-10

Very user friendly software. Would highly recommend for any restaurants looking for a boost in efficiency!

Falade Temidayo