All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

HeyOrca

Social media planning tool for marketing agencies

HeyOrca Reviews

Pros

Also, the calendar view of what has been approved what hasn't is seriously so helpful to see what is still requiring approval. I can go on and on and on - Highly recommend.

Emily F.

Janelle H.

Read the full review
We save so much time in the approval process with HeyOrca. The platform makes it so easy for clients to approve content and give notes.

Janelle H.

Read the full review

Cons

Right now its only the logo we can mess with, and we had to go through customer service and have them do it for us. And we are a design/marketing company!).

Rafal Z.

Read the full review
If you change your password you have to reconnect the corresponding channels but it won't prompt you to do so until content fails to publish.

Donyelle K.

Rafal Z.

4.6

Lifesaver software!

Pros

HeyOrca has given us a professional tool that looks like a million bucks (before we used to send a spreadsheet to our clients with all the content and it took us foreveeeer. Also, all the process of reviewing with our copy and clients now is painless. It's just a time saver tool that, at the same time, makes you look great in front of your clients. I totally recommend it!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of anything... HeyOrca customer service is amazing and they keep improving the tool every month.

HeyOrca is my team's go to tool!

Pros

HeyOrca has helped transition us from creating content in word docs and excel sheets to a better looking and easier format. The content review process has been easy to teach our clients and we never hear any negative feedback about it from them. Navigating the various platforms and the updates that they constantly make are always integrated quickly into HeyOrca. Their customer service chat is easy, friendly, and very quick to respond. One of the best customer services I've ever worked with.

Cons

There have been some glithches in content publising that didn't quite get communicated on time, but it was mostly errors that they didn't evne know would happen and so had to investigaete furtere to get a clear answer.

Great to use if an approval process is setup

Pros

love the multi channel sheduling and commenting, the interface and UX/UI are a bit wonky at times but it's a good tool

Cons

Except for the UX UI ...it's really important to have a good approval process with a client or all stakeholders setup other wise it doesn't work.

AMAZING. Love HeyOrca - saved me so much time as a content creator

Pros

So many pros to this software. Customer Service is SUBLIME. When there were issues here and there, I could easily use their Intercom chat and got an answer right away along with a follow up email days later. If you are looking for a content scheduler, THIS IS THE ONE. So easy to schedule content and also so easy to get them approved by other users. I worked for a large automotive company that required many approvals -- HeyOrca made it so easy to make changes and get them approved - there's comment boxes under each post where users can write their feedback and even tag you or other users. Also, the calendar view of what has been approved what hasn't is seriously so helpful to see what is still requiring approval. I can go on and on and on - Highly recommend!!!!!

The Most Collaborative Social Media Software

Pros

HeyOrca makes it easy for agencies to collaborate with clients with an easy to use but feature-packed software. My agency spent years creating social media calendars in spreadsheets only to have to duplicate our work once posts were approved. Now the creation, collaboration, and approval process happens in the same place!

Cons

I'm still waiting for them to get approval to post directly to Instagram, but the rest of their features make it worth wait.

The best of its kind.

The people are super friendly, supportive, and helpful.

Pros

This makes the approval process super smooth for non-tech savvy clients or colleagues. It's perfect for collaborating on social media accounts and creating content for others.

Cons

It would be great if it could help curate content and manage interactions, as well.

Fantastic for a Boutique Agency

Without HeyOrca, we'd still be tied to Google Sheets which is really not a professional option for us. We were about to create our own software when we did one final search and found HeyOrca. It's perfect for how we work with clients.

Pros

We LOVE HeyOrca - we always need clients to view client and this is hands down the best option. Also a lifesaver - moving content from one date to another with drag & drop. Clean & easy to use user interface.

Cons

With more robust reporting, we'd use HeyOrca for everything, dropping other software solutions.

An Essential Tool!

Pros

I love how easy HeyOrca is to use. The platform is incredibly user friendly. I really like that I can send a link to all my social posts for approval - it's a great feature.

Cons

I do find the software to have more glitches than I would like.

Best tool we use, hands down.

Between the user experience, the stellar customer service, and their commitment to their product, I highly recommend HeyOrca to anyone running several client social media accounts. It's truly a lifesaver.

Pros

HeyOrca is extremely easy to use, fixed all the things that were wrong when using Hootsuite and Buffer, made our clients EXTREMELY happy, and saved us more than 60 hours and $3,500 in the first month. The scheduler, client approval process, easy editing process, and features like Instagram Stories make our lives so much easier. The product team is clearly on top of keeping the software updated as things change in the social media world, which is literally all the time.

Cons

We can't wait for them to add more features that make running ads easier, and are excited to see Pinterest on there in the future.

HeyOrca has helped us create a more polished look to showcase our work and streamlined approvals.

Pros

The look of the calendar tool and one-click approval process are HeyOrca's best characteristics. Before this, we used a word document - this is a major improvement.

Cons

Instagram has made it impossible for the tool to post directly. I hope there will be a better workaround at some point.

HeyOrca for Social

For a month, I researched platforms for organizing our company's social media posts and cadence. HeyOrca has provided exactly what I needed: an easy to use tool that allows me to store photos, collaborate with my team, plan posts and utilize the calendar simply to list important events. Plus, the customer service has been phenomenal since day one. I have and will continue to recommend HeyOrca to others.

Pros

HeyOrca provides a very intuitive user interface and it is very easy to plan social media posts.

Cons

The editing software is not compatible with a MAC and pictures texted into the media library lose some of their quality.

We love HeyOrca!

Pros

Having worked with HeyOrca since the beginning, we have loved watching every advancement. Nothing is better for client approvals.

Cons

Clients sometimes have a hard time onboarding and getting used to the user experience

Its decent and gets the job done

Its good for collaborating on social media posts and planning for the future, many times it loads really slow but can be delt with. We are still in the learning process.

Pros

Great for collaborating with the team. One person can start, a designer can add images, and a third can approve them and the client can see it all.

Cons

Sometimes the site loads really slow or is sluggish. And we have around 780GB internet speeds. Seems to happen to us all often. I wish we could customize the look and feel more to our brand though. Right now its only the logo we can mess with, and we had to go through customer service and have them do it for us. (And we are a design/marketing company!)

Useful for working with an agency

Pros

HeyOrca made it very easy for my team to work with a social media agency. It offered full transparency when it came to content creation, approval processes and posting.

Cons

It does not include features for anything except social. We would prefer a tool that also works as an editorial calendar for our blog.

Game changer for content development

Pros

Built with collaboration with client in mind, this makes it easy to lay out content and make edits with client input plus, schedule content all in one place.

HeyOrca review

Pros

After spending months search for a social media scheduling tool, HeyOrca was no doubt the best option at a great cost.

Cons

Currently, the way you view an image that's attached to a post kind of drags. However, it's not even close to a deal breaker.

Quick and Intuitive Scheduling

Pros

I like the features for copying posts to various platforms. The newer features that let you choose date ranges to share make it convenient to share with clients.

Cons

I wish it could post to IG, but it can't. It does email you the post and caption for that day so it is easy to post yourself.

HeyOrca is great for content collaboration.

Pros

HeyOrca offers a unique and easy way for digital agencies to collaborate that is very helpful. It takes away the back and forth between the team and the client.

Cons

I have nothing I least like on HeyOrca.

The best I've found, but still not super impressed

Pros

The collaboration aspect of it is actually quite good. When you have a group of people that need to produce/design/approve posts, it's impossible to do well without the right too. Hey Orca did that for us.

Cons

I have found it to be a bit buggy and there aren't a lot of options for notifications unless people tag you in a comment.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.