All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Review Summary

Alexandra C.

Read the full review
Tickets submission is easy and customer service responds to tickets promptly.

Alexandra C.

Tailone Taylor C.

Martin B.

Read the full review
I have yet to have a worse experience to this day. This company sells you on supposedly saving money but in reality, it does not do such a thing.

Oriana G.

Tailone Taylor C.

2.5

Great payment processor

Pros

Very good user interface that allows to get any data you may potentially need, includes reports, great chargebacks management feature, etc. Tickets submission is easy and customer service responds to tickets promptly.

Cons

No cons. So far this software did not give us any troubles, which is exactly what we were looking for.

Used for Yeat

Pros

Its tough to say Pros, however we used them for years because we didnt want to take the time to switch to a company that cared

Cons

We used Paysafe for years. As you have read, they have the WORST customer service. No one ever answers the phone and are only available by email, not answering for days. At one point they stopped depositing ACH for 3 months with NO NOTICE just because the depositing account had not been changed or updated in so long. Why would it change? Its amazing when you really dig into your bill how they deceive you vs what they say they charge and what you pay when you add all 30 plus fees.

Paysafe review

I use Paysafe wallets to access funds from my forex trading brokers. I also use it to accept payment from some international clients.

Pros

Account opening is easy and its easy to make payments online. Funds are transfered instantly. The phone apps also makes it convinient to use Paysafe wallets.

Cons

Paysafe wallets (Netteler and Skrill) are not accepted by big retailers like Amazon and Ali Baba. Also, Skrill charges are too high. Verification of Skrill and Neteller can also be a challenge and the accounts can be disabled any time. The Skrill and Neteller MasterCards are not available to account holders in other countries.

PaySafe Skrill Wallet

Pros

Paysafe Skrill wallet is easy to signup and zero fee when transferring money to bank account abroad. It's easy for me to withdraw funds from my Paysafe Skrill wallet to my MTN mobile money wallet.

Cons

Online support is not impressive but there's room for improvement !

Don't get even close to these guys!

I signed up with PaySafe for processing our credit card sales back in March 2019. By end of May 2019 I decided to move to a different card processing provider mainly due to the high cost (processing rate + multiple flat monthly fees). I signed a termination form they sent me and asked to discontinue all services. Nevertheless, to this date (7 months later) I keep getting statements from them with the...

Pros

I could not find anything worth recommending

Cons

Expensive, poor user interface, does not provide the required functionality

RUN FROM PAYSAFE!

They seriously SUCK! Refer to above 1000 words. PS, After being on hold for 25+ minutes, the technical support guy never could even FIND my account by my merchant number. Finally, the receptionist was able to walk me through logging in. I wish I'd never heard of Clover because that led me to Paysafe.

Pros

NOT A SINGLE THING GOOD ABOUT PAYSAFE! NOTHING redeemable about Paysafe!

Cons

First of all, you sign up with Clover, only find out you've been passed around like a hot potato to six different companies. All charging you more than their competitors. You finally get a flippin' statement, and if you have a question or concern, GOOD FRIGGIN' LUCK getting someone to help you! Repeated calls and lies and high turnover of staff will have you hanging for over a month just trying to...

Paysafe Scam

Pros

These cards are bought anonymously at corner stores, petrol stations and supermarkets. They are most commonly used at places PayPal refuse to engage i.e. casinos and sex websites.

Cons

Paypal collect data on their customers and identify regular users who are likely to be vulnerable due to their addiction. Then they wait until they have around $40 left on their card and block the card using the excuse "for security reasons". They demand a picture of the customers ID with the Paysafe card. This is enough to put off anyone who wishes to remain anonymous. Then the picture won't fit the...

Owner at Kg marine

No benefits at all ....this company it’s the most unprofessional company to work with I don’t recommend for anyone to use them they over promise and so under delivered over charge my Customers and us

Pros

Didn’t like all the lies and misrepresentation they perform in my business

Cons

I don’t like anything about this company

Easy and Secure Pay

Helped our business with taking more secured payments. Easy to use to! I was very impressed. I would recommend. This software to other small business owners.

Cons

Horrible! Do not Sign Up with them!

I have yet to have a worse experience to this day! This company sells you on supposedly saving money but in reality, it does not do such a thing. They charge a customer a fee and another extra merchant fee. These people are crooks! Oh, and don't try to cancel because they sell you on a month-to-month, only to charge you a cancellation fee as well as your monthly fee for EVERY SINGLE MONTH left on your contract. A contract that of course, they summarize for you so as to not actually let you read what is in it.

Pros

Nothing! Software is expensive, slow, and outdated.

Cons

Nothing is easy, convenient or good about this software. Wifi connection is terrible and I could nevertake payments when I needed to.

BE AWARE!!!

They are charging money for NOTHING!!!

Pros

Nothing to like in oaysafe, Stay Away!!!

Cons

system is very not convinent, also they have thousends charges and fees

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

© 2010-2020 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.