Paysafe Reviews

2.5

How would you rate Paysafe?

AC

Alexandra C.

Helped our business with taking more secured payments.

BA

Benjamin A.

Tickets submission is easy and customer service responds to tickets promptly.

AC

Alexandra C.

Cons

The begging and setting up my account was stressful and confusing. Communication was horrible and it delayed a project.

FS

Fred S.

The hidden fees and increasing fees were a major problem. It seemed both deceptive and dishonest.

RW

Richard W.

Apart from being annoying and time consuming, these unpaid false statements can damage your credit score. Do everything you can to avoid these guys.

RD

Reuven D.

Paysafe, competitive rates, poor integration

As the only payment merchant option with the studio management software (Jack Rabbit), we thought the rate negotiation would be nonexistent, but they were competitive with their rates to justify the system switch. However, integration with another application (Jotform) was horrible. Lots of missing data about payments in Jotform reporting and requiring a reconciliation detective to complete everyday accounting between the application and payment merchant. Neither side would assist with the technical issues and just placed blame on the other.

Pros

As the only payment merchant option with the studio management software (Jack Rabbit), we thought the rate negotiation would be nonexistent, but they were competitive with their rates to justify the system switch. Backend office is fairly easy to navigate.

Cons

Integration with another application (Jotform) was horrible. Lots of missing data about payments in Jotform reporting and requiring a reconciliation detective to complete everyday accounting between the application and payment merchant. Neither side would assist with the technical issues and just placed blame on the other.

Used for Yeat

Pros

Its tough to say Pros, however we used them for years because we didnt want to take the time to switch to a company that cared

Cons

We used Paysafe for years. As you have read, they have the WORST customer service. No one ever answers the phone and are only available by email, not answering for days. At one point they stopped depositing ACH for 3 months with NO NOTICE just because the depositing account had not been changed or updated in so long. Why would it change? Its amazing when you really dig into your bill how they deceive you vs what they say they charge and what you pay when you add all 30 plus fees.

Paysafe review

I use Paysafe wallets to access funds from my forex trading brokers. I also use it to accept payment from some international clients.

Pros

Account opening is easy and its easy to make payments online. Funds are transfered instantly. The phone apps also makes it convinient to use Paysafe wallets.

Cons

Paysafe wallets (Netteler and Skrill) are not accepted by big retailers like Amazon and Ali Baba. Also, Skrill charges are too high. Verification of Skrill and Neteller can also be a challenge and the accounts can be disabled any time. The Skrill and Neteller MasterCards are not available to account holders in other countries.

Paysafe cards are very convenient in Europe for payments < 20 USD

My overall experience with PaySafe card is very good. When I need to pay for my phone, or to have money on a card to buy from another country, I use PaySafe card.

Pros

Paysafe cards are used in Europe to add money to a Card (prepaid card, etc), to buy virtual currency, to send money to a friend. You can buy a Paysafe card in add money to an account in 1 hour, in Europe. For payments under 20 USD PaySafe cards are very good.

Cons

PaySafe card fee is 1% . In Eastern Europe PaySafe card is not very known.

Don't get even close to these guys!

I signed up with PaySafe for processing our credit card sales back in March 2019. By end of May 2019 I decided to move to a different card processing provider mainly due to the high cost (processing rate + multiple flat monthly fees). I signed a termination form they sent me and asked to discontinue all services. Nevertheless, to this date (7 months later) I keep getting statements from them with the...

Pros

I could not find anything worth recommending

Cons

Expensive, poor user interface, does not provide the required functionality

RUN FROM PAYSAFE!

They seriously SUCK! Refer to above 1000 words. PS, After being on hold for 25+ minutes, the technical support guy never could even FIND my account by my merchant number. Finally, the receptionist was able to walk me through logging in. I wish I'd never heard of Clover because that led me to Paysafe.

Pros

NOT A SINGLE THING GOOD ABOUT PAYSAFE! NOTHING redeemable about Paysafe!

Cons

First of all, you sign up with Clover, only find out you've been passed around like a hot potato to six different companies. All charging you more than their competitors. You finally get a flippin' statement, and if you have a question or concern, GOOD FRIGGIN' LUCK getting someone to help you! Repeated calls and lies and high turnover of staff will have you hanging for over a month just trying to...

Paysafe Scam

Pros

These cards are bought anonymously at corner stores, petrol stations and supermarkets. They are most commonly used at places PayPal refuse to engage i.e. casinos and sex websites.

Cons

Paypal collect data on their customers and identify regular users who are likely to be vulnerable due to their addiction. Then they wait until they have around $40 left on their card and block the card using the excuse "for security reasons". They demand a picture of the customers ID with the Paysafe card. This is enough to put off anyone who wishes to remain anonymous. Then the picture won't fit the...

Hidden Fees

Pros

None. I was hoping to use their product in the field and continence. They inflated the fees and it costed us hundreds of dollars.

Cons

Their service did not work well and was complicated. There were hidden fees and the ballooned the costs. Then it was difficult to cancel are account. I wood never recommend these thieves.

Avoid Paysafe

Pros

Processing charges online was not too hard.

Cons

I was being charged a lot per month and then the fees increased to $120 per month when I was hardly using it. When I went to cancel they charged me $495 with no warning.

Great payment processor

Pros

Very good user interface that allows to get any data you may potentially need, includes reports, great chargebacks management feature, etc. Tickets submission is easy and customer service responds to tickets promptly.

Cons

No cons. So far this software did not give us any troubles, which is exactly what we were looking for.

PaySafe Skrill Wallet

Pros

Paysafe Skrill wallet is easy to signup and zero fee when transferring money to bank account abroad. It's easy for me to withdraw funds from my Paysafe Skrill wallet to my MTN mobile money wallet.

Cons

Online support is not impressive but there's room for improvement !

A reliable payment processor if you are okay with paying a premium

Pros

The platform is easy to use and you can link up your Paysafe accounts to other online wallets . It makes online ordering a lot safer and you always know that you either get the product you want or your money back.

Cons

The fees can be borderline predatory and it's not uncommon for the transfer time to be longer than regular bank transfer .

Owner at Kg marine

No benefits at all ....this company it’s the most unprofessional company to work with I don’t recommend for anyone to use them they over promise and so under delivered over charge my Customers and us

Pros

Didn’t like all the lies and misrepresentation they perform in my business

Cons

I don’t like anything about this company

Horrible! Do not Sign Up with them!

I have yet to have a worse experience to this day! This company sells you on supposedly saving money but in reality, it does not do such a thing. They charge a customer a fee and another extra merchant fee. These people are crooks! Oh, and don't try to cancel because they sell you on a month-to-month, only to charge you a cancellation fee as well as your monthly fee for EVERY SINGLE MONTH left on your contract. A contract that of course, they summarize for you so as to not actually let you read what is in it.

Pros

Nothing! Software is expensive, slow, and outdated.

Cons

Nothing is easy, convenient or good about this software. Wifi connection is terrible and I could nevertake payments when I needed to.

It'll Cost You

Pros

Nothing good about this service, don't touch with a ten foot pole, or they may charge you a fee for it.

Cons

This company is worse than a timeshare company. Told them what I needed and they sold me a bill of goods, hammering me with fees for a service I barely used. If you want your blood to boil, by all means sign up.

Easy and Secure Pay

Helped our business with taking more secured payments. Easy to use to! I was very impressed. I would recommend. This software to other small business owners.

BE AWARE!!!

They are charging money for NOTHING!!!

Pros

Nothing to like in oaysafe, Stay Away!!!

Cons

system is very not convinent, also they have thousends charges and fees

Beware... This company steals your money.

Terrible experience!... Beware of this deceiving company. I had to deal with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the guy did not even know the terms of the contract, could not explain properly the terms of it. I cancelled the account however I was charge for services never received!... My company did not even receive the credit card processor!...

Pros

Never received a credit card processor but still they charged me $196

Cons

Beware of this company, especially of [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The guy charged for a service we never received. We did not even received the credit card processor!...

This reviewer only left a rating