Tailor Brands Logo

One-stop-shop for small to midsize businesses

Tailor Brands Reviews

Suggested alternatives

haystack
brandly
airwallex

Though I only used the free trial, I was thoroughly impressed by how easy to use, and how beautiful the designs were despite only asking me a few simple questions.
I like that I can knock out good quality logos on the fly that are professional and clean. The process is easy and guided so you end up with a professional looking logo at the end.
I loved its designs and templates, how easy it is to use and how useful it is for my company, I was able to design part of my logo to my liking, easy to understand.
They have ridiculous fees and they do not provide refunds. I was charged $500 dollars total and was only notified the day before the charge was coming through.
Bad pricing and charging methodology, this is completely a fraud subscription.
Signed up for a simple 1 month9.99 plan and suddenly I have been charged 71 for an annual subscription.

MH

Meghann H.

CEO

Tailor Brands is the Best

Transcript

Meghann: My name is Meghann. I am the owner of Hancock Enterprises, Athens, Georgia, LLC, and I give...

NB

Natasha B.

owner

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Start an LLC Today!

Transcript

Natasha B.: Hello. My name is Natasha. I am the owner of Cherry's Legacy. The company size at the moment...

QJ

Quinton J.

Music, self-employed

Honest Thoughts

My overall experience with Tailor Brands is Phenomenal. I'm glad I saw their ad on youtube while watching some of my favorite creators. Who knows had I not found them I might still be without a business right now.

Pros

I started with Tailor Brands completely from scratch. What I like most is how easily I was able to start and complete everything as a first timer not knowing what I was doing. They literally walk you through every step of the way.

Cons

The only Con I could think of would be during the trademark process there was an error that was with the initial form. It had been pushed through by the company they're partnered with. I received an email back a couple days later saying that something was wrong and I'd have to pay extra for the form to be resubmitted. I feel like it was it scanned over quickly before pushing it through by a professional it could have been caught on the front end and avoided the small hiccup. (Since there will be first time business owners that won't quite know what to place where in some cases) Other than that the ENTIRE process was flawless.

KB

Kristen B.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Everything I needed to start my own business.

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

Pros

Tailor Brands has been helpful in starting my own business for tattooing, arts, crafts, comics and hopefully soon animation. They are also helping me with my annual tax reports for my state which has been really helpful. It is an all in one source to help you start your business.There are a couple of hard things to manage, but I’m designing my website from scratch. They did warn that this is a more difficult way to get a website started, but I needed the freedom to make a large website with multiple pages available. I just wish there was a way to make a “turn page” feature for my comic.

Cons

Some parts are a little confusing, but the customer service does help with that. Website building is a little on the hard side if you need more than just a template website. I wish they had a webcomic widget for the site building portion, as well as the ability to let the site know that I already have an established bank, and email for my business.

Tish A.

Owner

Awful! they never really help me with my site, after paying them to set it up for me I had to pay some one else to put the content in. At first I was able to edit my site via my phone then all of a sudden when I log in to make changes or add a product it was acting like I had never had a site and to start over. When I contacted them to ask why? I was told to send them what I wanted to add and they...

Pros

Taking to [sensitive content hidden] they were fun.

Cons

There is no customer care via phone, and they are not very helpful when the do return your email. The only phone call you get is when the sales team wants to sell you something.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name. We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :) Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at contact@tailorbrands.com. Kind regards, The Tailor Team

CS

Chenine S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Tailor Brands Makes it Offical

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

Pros

It was easy to make my logo. The design was nice.

Cons

It was difficult to link my existing domain name to design my webpage

BM

Brighton M.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Great service

They do good in business

Pros

Logo and website. Logo design website email

Cons

The great service and they make sure you get what you need

OS

Oneg S.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Bad service and ugly method of exploitation.

Bad. disappointment. A feeling that you don't care. They charge you money without your knowledge and even if you contact them on the same day because you came up with it in real time, they refuse to refund and disappear. shame.

Pros

Automatic build a website, a ready to use tamplets.

Cons

Bad service and ugly method of exploitation. Charge a fee without authorization and then refuse to make a refund, then don't answer and don't come back. Charge a fee for a renewable subscription that you did not approve, do not send a notification before nor after, do not send payment confirmations and receipts to email. Hope you don't notice that they charged you $300. My luck is that I received an sms from the credit card company that a purchase was made in my name without authorization. Shame of a brand. Be careful and take care. Choose alternatives with better service like Wix or WordPress.

GP

Guy P.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Taylor Brands has made it much easier to start a business

They guided me through the processes to make my company a legal LLC. In the previous businesses, nothing was done online. Nothing was a one stop service. Tailor has made it pretty close to that.

Pros

I have started 4 business in my life. This is by far the easiest one to start, thanks to Tailor Brands. They helped me set up my LLC. They helped me get a logo that I am please with set up. Then they provided a website space for me. The website was the last of the things I needed to do. They could have set it up for me, but I wanted to do it myself. It was so easy to input the information needed.

Cons

I looked everywhere to try to find a price for setting up my brand. I did not like it that I had to enter so much information just to get the price.

KL

Kimberly L.

Wholesale, self-employed

Don't Sit on the The Sites

I've been having a Great experience with all the Brand that Tailor Gives.

Pros

I Loved the easy breezy building and The way I was directed to exactly what was needed to make my business a Success. I'm not finished yet but my Preperation for greatness is Going smoothly with Tailor Brands on my side.

Cons

It's nothing I can say really bad. You all are Amazing.

SB

Sharon B.

Retail, self-employed

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print. I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

Pros

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

Cons

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Hi Sharon! Thank you for leaving this review! Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :) Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions! Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

Holly L.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Upselling Process

Be where when they call for all their upsells. You are stuck once they added it to your dashboard and have billed you. Filing with the BBB and disputing the charges to see if that can fix this upselling nightmare!

Pros

I had looked forward to working with Tailor Brands and that it was a one and done deal. Had the products I needed.

Cons

But, as I was still filling out the application for my LLC a representative called me and proceed to upsell me on other items some of which I had already researched and wanted to purchase next month. She added a service I wasn't ready for and when I requested my money back on that item they said they had to research it. I didn't receive my money back because I had clicked on the tab but never went any further than that. The representative was very hard to understand. Now I'm stuck with a product that doesn't suit my current needs.

MM

Marina M.

Sporting Goods, self-employed

Not recommending at all

I rarely write reviews, but when I do, it is usually when I am extremely pleased with the services. However, this time I feel the need to warn people so that they don't encounter the same problem I did. Tailor Brands is a company that makes many promises and uses a lot of words, but when it comes to taking action, they respond with the statement 'we are not able to give you legal advice.' Essentially,...

Pros

Sadly I don't know what could I say that is positive for Tailor Brands. They have nice website design, that by the way takes forever to open and even sometimes it doesn't work.

Cons

A lot! Prices look appealing, but however you will be charged double.They are extremely polite over the phone, but they don't say anything specific. Nor do they help you. They scam you with discount prices like 50% off, but then at the end of it you get charged full price. Which they do in a suspicious manner. They offer services of helping, but they are actually unable to help you.

MK

Mary K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used other for 6-12 months

DO NOT USE TAILOR BRANDS

I regret ever doing business with them.

Pros

Pros: You get a cheap logo quick. That is the only pro I can think of.

Cons

Cons: No customer service They will upsell you to the premium package if you want a complete logo package. And they will auto bill you without any advance notice. Then they will not refund you even if you never use it. So you are paying for a full year, even though I notified them one day after they took my money. They have no method of contacting them other than email. Totally impersonal. All canned responses. They could care less about you. Just want your money.

Hi Mary, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. First, we'd like to apologize for any frustration caused. Note that our subscription services will renew if they are not cancelled beforehand, to make sure our users enjoy an uninterrupted use of our services (something common amongst subscription services online). I can see one of our support representatives reached out to you with a great solution to your issue but we have not heard back from you yet. If you can, please reach out to us again at contact@tailorbrands.com or provide us with another email address we can reach out back to you. We want to get this issue solved for you asap :) Kind Regards, The Tailor Team

HB

Hekmatullah B.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

It’s awesome

Pros

It’s the most important app for those who opens Business.

Cons

Tailor Brand helps Business. And helps a lot and a lot

CR

Camille R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Very Helpful

Fantastic. Very professional. Any issues that arise are very quickly resolved and they make the entire process completely accessible so you don't have to figure out paperwork and legal odds and ends on your own. Highly recommend to anyone new or versed in business.

Pros

The customer service was fantastic. Easy to use via phone app, has a list of what they think should be your next steps or focus and you can chip away at everything at your own pace or even mix and match with other providers. Going through every step by yourself leaves room for error or chance to miss something important that can ultimately have your business shut down before it even starts, they make sure you know what you should look to doing next to keep your business in proper standing.

Cons

The initial start was hanging me up and not allowing me to move forward without logo and wouldn't fit entire name of our business at first (possible user error on my end or due to phone) but after help from customer service was resolved within a few days without having to reach out myself.

MD

Mike D.

Photography, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A total scam

Horrible. Avoid them at all costs.

Pros

Relatively easy logo maker. That's it. There's nothing else to commend them for.

Cons

Their entire business model is geared towards selling upgrades that are generally not needed. Worse, they will not notify you when your subscription is due to renew and, even if you have not used their services in that time, will refuse to issue a refund. I have now taken the matter to Paypal.

IK

IRYNA K.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

FRAUDSTERS!!!!

Pros

Cons

YOU ARE FRAUDSTERS!!!! Tailor Brands Give me my money back ASAP, $649!!!! This is a fraud! You do not provide the services you stated. Return the money urgently!!! I didn’t buy.: And I didn’t choose: Faster processing Annual Compliance Operating Agreement 1 year free domain 8 free logos Do you need a website builder? Digital business card Social media post creator Business Card Tool YOU ARE SCAMBLERS! I need to register an LLC. Get an EIN. Get agent registration number. They don't do anything. They do not provide services for which they took money. Return the money urgently!!!

CC

Casey C.

Food & Beverages, self-employed

Fantastic Resource!!!

It has been a very positive experience with very little negative representation. I recommend 9/10, and have already led several friends to the site.

Pros

The complete functionality and ease of access made it so easy to create my brand and make it legal, while also making a webpage and merchandise!

Cons

I wish the logo builder was alittle more complex on the imaging, like being able to merge pictures and icons.

SE

Scott E.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Building today for your tomorrow!

Pros

As a new business owner, not familiar with many of the admin details, I’ve watched many in this industry try to skip chapters and fail as a result. TailorBrands has enable me the ability to utilize my time to acquire employees and focus on business relations knowing I have everything I need in 1 place. In this industry time is your largest customer. TailorBrands has given me that peace of mind.

Cons

Being shown just how much it takes to be successful.

SE

Sharon E.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and worth the money

Pros

Very easy to use and a lot of options to choose from.

Cons

We are required to purchase individual logo / brands. Would be helpful to have a subscription plan that allows multiple logos.

NA

Noah A.

Investment Management, 1-10 employees

All

Good

Pros

Time was very important to me. And Tailor was great in that field

Cons

Expensive over all was extremely expensive

KH

Kelsey H.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Easy to use branding.

Tailor Brands allows me to create and maintain a perfect professional business with ease. I built a website, virtual business card, logo, and advertisement materials all within one platform.

Pros

-Easy to use-Great Value for the price- Great logo maker

Cons

In the advertisement creator tool, I wish you could easily swap out pictures without having to redo the text portions because the picture overlays the text when selected. This happens even when selecting the existing picture and then the new picture.

MT

Matthew T.

Wholesale, self-employed

Tailer brand review

It's easy-to-use and it's helpful and informative.

Pros

I like that it informs you on all the things you need to start a business. You can get the llc, insurance, business credit card. Everything in one place.

Cons

The pricing is what I liked the least. I feel like it tricks you into spending more money than what you really wanted to. I spent close to $900. If everything works out the way I plan then it would be a good $900 spent.

DF

DAndrea F.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

A Small Business' Best Friend

Pretty amazing so far!

Pros

I loved that there were so many options related to starting my small business. From LLC creation to website design. I can even trademark my brand!

Cons

I did not have difficulty as of yet. The only thing that has happened was my application was rejected by Mercury Financial.

RC

Requis C.

Construction, self-employed

Rock Stars

Great!

Pros

Easy to use, they kept me constantly updated, and the price is minuscule when compared to the value of their work.

Cons

I had a logo design but there wasn't a way to upload my design. It would gone perfectly with some of the available fonts.

HS

Heather S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Everything You Need For Your Brand

Pros

We are in the process of rebranding and wanted something cost efficient but versatile. Tailor Brands is beyond easy to use. It took just a few minutes to create a few potential new logos for our business. Super easy to use, customizable, and cheap!

Cons

Nothing at all, Tailor Brands is amazing for small business.

Hi Heather! We are happy to see you have found our services up to your expectations and that you managed create your brand successfully :) We are always around the corner at contact@tailorbrands.com in case you need any assistance with regards to your plan's features Kind Regards, The Tailor Team