CVViZ Logo

CVViZ

Hire Top Talent Faster with AI-powered Recruiting Software!

CVViZ Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.45/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

The CVViz software has helped me find some of the best of the best employees to date, which have been one of the most helpful tools I've come across during this process.
The ease of use is unparalleled. The features are very intuitive and the ability to post to dozens of sites instantly is a great convenience.
I love the software and the customer service is stellar for the most part. I have only had 2 questions go unanswered but all of the others (there were many), were answered in great detail and quickly.
Our process was chaotic until now because no one had come up with such technology as this yet; saving both time & money by automating your recruitment efforts.
Limited number of the job posting (Only five jobs for starter plan). Limited templates (The email templates are simple, more customizable options will be preferred).
Mail tracking plugin or on their own server. Integrate LI messaging Inbox-if you use SMTP email server you will have some limited functionalities.

Kudakwashe s.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Best recruiting tool i have used

In a business where we are working with a lot of people and hiring teammates to help us with work. The recruiting part has been so difficult without the help of such a tool. When you can have a look at the glance or summary of submissions it gives you a better thinking process of who to hire or employee.

Pros

I love the fact that you can use videos to interview candidates and also that it pre-qualify your candidates and gives you that data before making contact with candidates.

Cons

As for now i am loving the tool having used other almost similar tools this provides exactly what we need

JJ

Jamahl J.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

So far so good. We like it.

We recently started using the platform, we found it to be easy to set up and provide everything and a little more than what we needed.

Pros

We like that we can control the prices of recruiting within our platform. We set it up and embedded the code on our site. It's a great look when we work with our clients.

Cons

I would like to see a white lable option and custom domain. They don't offer this, and thus, they receive marketing from us.

Design, 11-50 employees

Not User Friendly ATS

Time-consuming!

Pros

The design looks nice. It has multiple options to reach candidates.

Cons

Sorting of candidates and reviewing resume. It takes forever to review them especially if there are multiple tagging already. ATS is supposed to help shorten the time of reviewing profiles but it's the other way around, it is frustrating.

Dear User (As the identity is not revealed), We are sincerely sorry for the issues you are facing. However, we are not clear on the kind of issue you are facing with sorting? This is the first time we are hearing it through a review. Nevertheless, we want to address your concern and it would be great if you could reach us and explain the issue. We would really want to solve it for you. Thanks, Amit

Innovative Good product

Pros

Ease of Access, Customer Support, Ranking, Auto Fetch

Cons

Not for NON IT Profiles. Very few applications actually are valid.

RG

Riah G.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

CVViz is a great tool in Human Resource

Pros

It sifts the resumes of the client easily. I don't have to go through reviewing resumes one-by-one

Cons

It doesn't detect the Name and Last Name accurately. It has a 3500 resume limit It has a 2MB limit in upload per resume

AF

Andrea F.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Great value for money and still many features to come: thank you CVViZ team!

Since we launched our company we decided to use CVViZ as an ATS companion. In the beginning it wasn't the most mature product on the market but we decided to provide regular feedbacks to developers and after 1 year we are very proud to say that CVViZ has a been a great pillar of our work, very helpful to our candidates and our consultants. Few additions could make it even better but I am sure they are working on it and constantly listening to clients' needs.

Pros

-good integration with free and paid job portals; -modularity and customisation; -it can be good and used for corporate and agency recruitment; - EU GDPR compliant; -good ability to easily manipulate and export data; -deep searching capabilities through candidates and CVs; -AI driven functionalities; -Highly customisable and easy to deploy career page.

Cons

Still some work to do on: -new languages to be added in the career page, interface and the AI; -even deeper customisation; -CNAME domain job application pages; -LI plugin to fish profiles and populate data; -mail tracking plugin or on their own server; -Integrate LI messaging Inbox-if you use SMTP email server you will have some limited functionalities.

Zeki D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

AI resume screening is great !

Pros

AI resume screening Nice and easy interface Easy to use and implement Variety of candidate sources

Cons

Automation would be great More integrations needed

Kevin K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The Perfect Hiring Solution With AI

I'm truly surprised at the app overall, it does what I need, plus a bunch of extra things I didn't know I needed. UX is polished, app is smooth and fast, hiring is now fun and easy with my team. The company has been around for 5 years already and consistently developing new things and keeping up with their deliverables. This will be a tool in our arsenal for a very long time!

Pros

The system is polished and runs smooth, very easy to use we got our team onboarded quickly. We love the candidate scoring and internal discussions on each candidate. Resume matching is awesome too.

Cons

Need to be able to customize candidate status

Shreyansh S.

Amazing tool for intelligence analysis of Cv's

Pros

i liked the intelligence sorting feature and also social media posting feature. We have been using this product for the past 6 months and i can say it is an easy to use product.

Cons

Yet to have few features of ATS cum CRM in the product. The product is to get the send JD automatically to candidates.

Anshuman M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“Powerful AI recruitment tool at great price”

Pros

The reporting is very good. Various reports help us in decision making for any profile. Multiple Job Portal integration also saves a lot of time for posting. Really worth using it for recruitment management. I love that you're able to explain exactly what you're looking for from an employee so that there are no.

Cons

It is a very good software but it does not have a Mobile App

Aaryan Salman Z.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy to Use Recruiting Software

We are trying to ensure a seamless process of recruitment of staff, interns, and volunteers from across the globe.

Pros

What I most like about this platform is the ease of use it offers and the UI/UX is clean and intuitive. One can collaborate amongst stakeholders like managers, candidates, and recruiters and also post the Jobs on LinkedIn, Social Media, Google, and other Free Job Boards.

Cons

What I least like is the fact that the platform lacks: 1. A mobile-friendly app 2. Options to have a custom company domain 3. Integrations and Webhooks 4. Automations along the pipelines

OB

Oran Brown B.

Defense & Space, 1-10 employees

Satified Customer Review

Very positive and looking forward to using CVViz for many years to come!

Pros

Using AI to identify the most qualified candidates and being able to communicate within a certain sector of the applicant pool.

Cons

I do not able any complaints about the service. I like it alot

HK

Harish K.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Intelligent ,Simple, Gets the work done. Clean User interface with Workflow for recruiters

We were able to bring down the time required for screening of resumes and scheduling of the right candidates and this intern helped us with placing more candidates with our clients.

Pros

Its the AI ranking and screening which makes it a easier to screen the resumes and recruiter can spend time talking to the right candidates.

Cons

Need to add a few more reports to the dashboards to get more insights, add few more features to the current features for the CRM

SK

Sai K.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Excellent Product for minimizing costs

ease of screening resumes via AI. a Database for all resumes. Niche openings that are tough to match can be closed easily with this tool.

Pros

Free storage capacity for all my resume DB. Parsing tool is also decent. Best thing is that it can rank all the resumes to the JD.

Cons

More functionality needed to make it the One software to buy. Gets the job done beautifully for what it does.

SM

Steve M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Excellent AI software for hiring

So far, so good as we're using this software for a small size company. Its very useful and helpful and our recruiters are really enjoy using it.

Pros

In my view their resume parsing and open job post actually give us clear cut info on the candidate background based on their resume which makes the recruiter works 60% less.

Cons

With some recent updates in the software we're really happy and this software is very usefull

KT

Katalin T.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

A good ATS with some AI features and CV parsing

We are pretty happy for the money vs. value and for the potential of this ATS. Will keep supporting them and use the system to grow together. Career page is good but it could be a bit "refreshed" in design.

Pros

Parsing features and searching through CVs is pretty good. For such a price it is quite rare to find an ATS that does that. Also Vendor and CV sharing features are pretty good. The skills and job roles could be still updated or better customisable. Career page is also good.

Cons

Basic features are there but in AI recognition and parsing there is still to improve. Missing some "social media integrations" but the developers are pretty open to it.

RF

Richard F.

Talent and Resume Management

Solves the problem of provide a centralized location for information on available talent and provides a method to integrate with some job boards

Pros

Ease of use and SaaS makes it accessible everywhere

Cons

Greater integration with job boards and user modifiable dashboard

Lukas H.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Great Recruitment Software!

As someone who has a very busy schedule, CVViZ has definitely helped in making recruitment easier. All I have to do is to go through the applications, choose the best ones, and schedule an interview with them through the site. Overall, my experience has been quite pleasant and I'd definitely recommend this software to those who are looking for a convenient recruitment tool.

Pros

I like how it is very easy and convenient to use. I can easily look through all of the applicants and sort them out into categories. It is also very easy for applicants to apply

Cons

I have no complaints aside from how it is not possible to send applications through mobile.

TN

Theresa N.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Outstanding program so far!!

I love the software and the customer service is stellar for the most part!! I have only had 2 questions go unanswered but all of the others (there were many), were answered in great detail and quickly.

Pros

I love the flow and the customer service.

Cons

Some of the key features listed as included are not yet available and have been in 'review' status the entire time which has been 2 months now. Also, would be nice to have search capability by client/employer name. :)

Swen W.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees

Happy Customer

Like every business, it is hard to find the best talent. To find the best, multiple recruiting platforms need to be visited. With CVVIZ, we only have one platform which sources the best talents for us, globally.

Pros

The ability to prioritize candidates based on the AI's recommendation engine, thus making it easier to shortlist candidates. Resume Screening based on IDEAL CANDIDATE Profile is unique.

Cons

There is nothing that we dislike about the platform.

PD

Pieter D.

Human Resources, self-employed

Complete but no nonsense, intuitive to use.

Very complete ATS. No nonsense features and the possibility to get it adjusted to needs.

Pros

For small to medium-sized businesses this is a very complete ATS system, easy to use with an intuitive interface and for a good price. Very prompt help at the chat for any question I had.

Cons

I am waiting for the reintegration of Google workspace(gmail) and the chrome extension to import candidates. Which should be done soon, I was told.

JJ

Jismy J.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

good

Pros

Data collection and documenting helped us a lot.

Cons

Some issues are raising daily when dealing with CVVIZ and support person also keep solving it. Some of the issues would be cleared in next year 2022, i think

Thank you Jismy for writing the review. We are thankful for you raising queries for us. I think we discovered a couple of bugs during the daily interaction.

Anna K.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

This software makes my work easier!

Pros

No matter how many times I use Cvviz, it never ceases to amaze me. It's such a simple and straightforward service that makes my life easier. I would always recommend it to friends and colleagues alike.

Cons

I am looking forward to a Cvviz mobile app for my iPhone! It would be great to have such a tool always with me.

Venture Capital & Private Equity, 11-50 employees

Ease of Use and User-friendly platform

The main problem that has been solved for us is the AI-powered resume-screening feature. This feature helps us screen and look at more resumes in a shorter period of time. Also the candidates are ranked according to the job description and it helps to reach out to people whose skillsets match closely to the requirements.

Pros

The platform is extremely easy to set up and use. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and also comes with a wide variety of features. We can integrate our website career page to the platform itself and that makes it really easy for us to manage our job listings.

Cons

There is nothing as of now. Although it would be nice to have more options to customise the career page visuals.

Magued A.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

Promising ATS for recruiters

Pros

Interesting feature for adding candidates to a job. You can search on the web and from Linkedin directly from CVViz.

Cons

Doesn't work well with French language and some issues with special characters when creating jobs. Lack of features for a complete solution for a recruiter.