CVViZ

Hire Top Talent Faster with AI-powered Recruiting Software!

CVViZ Reviews

Pros

The CVViz software has helped me find some of the best of the best employees to date, which have been one of the most helpful tools I've come across during this process.

Nilayan G.

The ease of use is unparalleled. The features are very intuitive and the ability to post to dozens of sites instantly is a great convenience.

Faz M.

So far, so good as we're using this software for a small size company. Its very useful and helpful and our recruiters are really enjoy using it.

SM

Steve M.

Cons

The mobile experience is very poor for now. Specifically for posting jobs.

NH

Naz H.

AB

Aniket B.

Limited number of the job posting (Only five jobs for starter plan). Limited templates (The email templates are simple, more customizable options will be preferred).

Junwen Chen -.

4.6

Best recruiting tool i have used

In a business where we are working with a lot of people and hiring teammates to help us with work. The recruiting part has been so difficult without the help of such a tool. When you can have a look at the glance or summary of submissions it gives you a better thinking process of who to hire or employee.

Pros

I love the fact that you can use videos to interview candidates and also that it pre-qualify your candidates and gives you that data before making contact with candidates.

Cons

As for now i am loving the tool having used other almost similar tools this provides exactly what we need

Easy to Use Recruiting Software

We are trying to ensure a seamless process of recruitment of staff, interns, and volunteers from across the globe.

Pros

What I most like about this platform is the ease of use it offers and the UI/UX is clean and intuitive. One can collaborate amongst stakeholders like managers, candidates, and recruiters and also post the Jobs on LinkedIn, Social Media, Google, and other Free Job Boards.

Cons

What I least like is the fact that the platform lacks: 1. A mobile-friendly app 2. Options to have a custom company domain 3. Integrations and Webhooks 4. Automations along the pipelines

Not User Friendly ATS

Time-consuming!

Pros

The design looks nice. It has multiple options to reach candidates.

Cons

Sorting of candidates and reviewing resume. It takes forever to review them especially if there are multiple tagging already. ATS is supposed to help shorten the time of reviewing profiles but it's the other way around, it is frustrating.

Dear User (As the identity is not revealed), We are sincerely sorry for the issues you are facing. However, we are not clear on the kind of issue you are facing with sorting? This is the first time we are hearing it through a review. Nevertheless, we want to address your concern and it would be great if you could reach us and explain the issue. We would really want to solve it for you. Thanks, Amit

CVViz is a great tool in Human Resource

Pros

It sifts the resumes of the client easily. I don't have to go through reviewing resumes one-by-one

Cons

It doesn't detect the Name and Last Name accurately. It has a 3500 resume limit It has a 2MB limit in upload per resume

This software makes my work easier!

Pros

No matter how many times I use Cvviz, it never ceases to amaze me. It's such a simple and straightforward service that makes my life easier. I would always recommend it to friends and colleagues alike.

Cons

I am looking forward to a Cvviz mobile app for my iPhone! It would be great to have such a tool always with me.

Easy hub for all my recruitment tasks

It is a software that is easy to use and takes you from step to step in your hiring process without letting you miss important details

Pros

I loved the ease of use of its job board upload function as well as the ease with which you can integrate your email accounts to reach out to applicants.

Cons

I would love the option to make the career page from my own domain name rather than that of cvvis.

If you're a growing company, you must check it out.

Overall I definitely recommend it. I would like to see lots of tutorials and tips on their youtube channel.

Pros

CVVIZ is a revolutionary AI-powered hiring platform that helps us find candidates faster and with more certainty than ever before. It's so effective, in less than 30 seconds it can scan 1 million resumes to identify qualified employees for our company - normally we get 500 per job!

Cons

CVViz doesn't have any video tutorials on their youtube channel but luckily I spent an hour teaching myself how using the free trial version of CIVIZ which otherwise would've taken minutes if there were tutorials available... Our process was chaotic until now because no one had come up with such technology as this yet; saving both time & money by automating your recruitment efforts.

Never knew this awesomeness existed

Pros

Hiring freelancers and employees is a complex and cumbersome process. CvViz aims to change that. By applying the power of AI to the hiring process, this platform is able to conduct a more efficient, faster, and a more accurate hiring process.

Cons

None, I was looking for an AI-powered hiring tool to help me find qualified candidates for my job openings. I want a tool that can scan a candidate's resume and cover letter and return with the most qualified candidates. Cvviz is a tool that will let you do just that. If you want to save time, money and energy in your hiring process, then this is the tool for you!

Solid Software for Recruiting

Pros

It can help reduce the time required to go through each applicants CVV

Cons

There is a learning curve to the set up.

Great recruiting software

Great. Product that makes recruiting a breeze

Pros

Cons

The premium paid jobs feature still needs a bit of refinement

AI resume screening is great !

Pros

AI resume screening Nice and easy interface Easy to use and implement Variety of candidate sources

Cons

Automation would be great More integrations needed

Satified Customer Review

Very positive and looking forward to using CVViz for many years to come!

Pros

Using AI to identify the most qualified candidates and being able to communicate within a certain sector of the applicant pool.

Cons

I do not able any complaints about the service. I like it alot

Intelligent ,Simple, Gets the work done. Clean User interface with Workflow for recruiters

We were able to bring down the time required for screening of resumes and scheduling of the right candidates and this intern helped us with placing more candidates with our clients.

Pros

Its the AI ranking and screening which makes it a easier to screen the resumes and recruiter can spend time talking to the right candidates.

Cons

Need to add a few more reports to the dashboards to get more insights, add few more features to the current features for the CRM

Excellent Product for minimizing costs

ease of screening resumes via AI. a Database for all resumes. Niche openings that are tough to match can be closed easily with this tool.

Pros

Free storage capacity for all my resume DB. Parsing tool is also decent. Best thing is that it can rank all the resumes to the JD.

Cons

More functionality needed to make it the One software to buy. Gets the job done beautifully for what it does.

Excellent AI software for hiring

Pros

In my view their resume parsing and open job post actually give us clear cut info on the candidate background based on their resume which makes the recruiter works 60% less.

Cons

With some recent updates in the software we're really happy and this software is very usefull

A good ATS with some AI features and CV parsing

We are pretty happy for the money vs. value and for the potential of this ATS. Will keep supporting them and use the system to grow together. Career page is good but it could be a bit "refreshed" in design.

Pros

Parsing features and searching through CVs is pretty good. For such a price it is quite rare to find an ATS that does that. Also Vendor and CV sharing features are pretty good. The skills and job roles could be still updated or better customisable. Career page is also good.

Cons

Basic features are there but in AI recognition and parsing there is still to improve. Missing some "social media integrations" but the developers are pretty open to it.

Amazing tool for intelligence analysis of Cv's

Pros

i liked the intelligence sorting feature and also social media posting feature. We have been using this product for the past 6 months and i can say it is an easy to use product.

Cons

Yet to have few features of ATS cum CRM in the product. The product is to get the send JD automatically to candidates.

Talent and Resume Management

Solves the problem of provide a centralized location for information on available talent and provides a method to integrate with some job boards

Pros

Ease of use and SaaS makes it accessible everywhere

Cons

Greater integration with job boards and user modifiable dashboard

Great Recruitment Software!

As someone who has a very busy schedule, CVViZ has definitely helped in making recruitment easier. All I have to do is to go through the applications, choose the best ones, and schedule an interview with them through the site. Overall, my experience has been quite pleasant and I'd definitely recommend this software to those who are looking for a convenient recruitment tool.

Pros

I like how it is very easy and convenient to use. I can easily look through all of the applicants and sort them out into categories. It is also very easy for applicants to apply

Cons

I have no complaints aside from how it is not possible to send applications through mobile.

“Powerful AI recruitment tool at great price”

Pros

The reporting is very good. Various reports help us in decision making for any profile. Multiple Job Portal integration also saves a lot of time for posting. Really worth using it for recruitment management. I love that you're able to explain exactly what you're looking for from an employee so that there are no.

Cons

It is a very good software but it does not have a Mobile App

Outstanding program so far!!

I love the software and the customer service is stellar for the most part!! I have only had 2 questions go unanswered but all of the others (there were many), were answered in great detail and quickly.

Pros

I love the flow and the customer service.

Cons

Some of the key features listed as included are not yet available and have been in 'review' status the entire time which has been 2 months now. Also, would be nice to have search capability by client/employer name. :)

Happy Customer

Like every business, it is hard to find the best talent. To find the best, multiple recruiting platforms need to be visited. With CVVIZ, we only have one platform which sources the best talents for us, globally.

Pros

The ability to prioritize candidates based on the AI's recommendation engine, thus making it easier to shortlist candidates. Resume Screening based on IDEAL CANDIDATE Profile is unique.

Cons

There is nothing that we dislike about the platform.

Complete but no nonsense, intuitive to use.

Very complete ATS. No nonsense features and the possibility to get it adjusted to needs.

Pros

For small to medium-sized businesses this is a very complete ATS system, easy to use with an intuitive interface and for a good price. Very prompt help at the chat for any question I had.

Cons

I am waiting for the reintegration of Google workspace(gmail) and the chrome extension to import candidates. Which should be done soon, I was told.

good

Pros

Data collection and documenting helped us a lot.

Cons

Some issues are raising daily when dealing with CVVIZ and support person also keep solving it. Some of the issues would be cleared in next year 2022, i think

Thank you Jismy for writing the review. We are thankful for you raising queries for us. I think we discovered a couple of bugs during the daily interaction.

Ease of Use and User-friendly platform

The main problem that has been solved for us is the AI-powered resume-screening feature. This feature helps us screen and look at more resumes in a shorter period of time. Also the candidates are ranked according to the job description and it helps to reach out to people whose skillsets match closely to the requirements.

Pros

The platform is extremely easy to set up and use. Everything is pretty self-explanatory and also comes with a wide variety of features. We can integrate our website career page to the platform itself and that makes it really easy for us to manage our job listings.

Cons

There is nothing as of now. Although it would be nice to have more options to customise the career page visuals.