Kilo Logo

Cloud-based gym management software

Kilo Reviews

Pankaj K.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

A complete gym management solution

Pros

Kilo is an all-in-one solution. This saved me time and money by eliminating the need to use multiple software systems. I was able to manage my entire gym business from one platform, which made my life much easier.

Cons

The software is complex and it took me some time to learn how to use all of the features. However, once I got the hang of it, I found Kilo to be very easy to use.

AS

Ashley S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Gym Owners - THIS IS THE BEST INVESTMENT WE'VE MADE!!

Their support team is the best in the space with fast response times, kindness, and a willingness to help and go the extra mile for clients.

Pros

Kilo's software does what it says it will do AND MORE! The power of this tool to improve the gym industry is tremendous. It is a well kept secret; it is by far the highest ROI on software/technology that our gym has made (and we have experience with many of the top players).

Cons

Kilo is an incredibly powerful tool. To take full advantage of the software, you will want an admin on your team to handle the set up and management. However, Kilo delivers their software ready to "plug and play" so you only are exposed to as much complexity as you desire. It is delivered ready to go live "out of the box," but admin-minded users can dive in deep, if desired.

NS

Nitin S.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Transformative Gym Management Solutions

Pros

Kilo software is the ultimate gym management tool. It's got everything you need to run a successful gym, from A to Z.

Cons

I wish Kilo software had a built-in loyalty program. This would help me reward my loyal customers and encourage repeat business.

MT

Matt T.

Best Seeks Best

3 years in, with 3 businesses….I use their product/services all day, every day. I’m not quite at the tattoo on my body level, but they did send my pup a custom bandana which is a good stage for our relationship currently.

Pros

From a functional perspective, Kilo checks the boxes most important to me.- Easy to use- Easy to train new team members to use- Customizable- Saves time- Highly organized- Saves costs of other softwares- Unmatched customer service - Education on their features to make my life easier and save my teams time- They make me laugh and smile 🤠

Cons

I really wish Kilo could be used in all areas of my life:- Investing- Fitness- DatingMaybe it’s an unreasonable ask…but everything gym related I thought was unreasonable, they’re created + delivered without being asked sooooo I wouldn’t rule it out TBH.

CP

Chris P.

Best CRM for Boutique Gyms

Pros

This is the best website + CRM solution in the boutique/small gym world. It helps that the people who started this company are former gym owners who know exactly what we need (and also what we don't). I can't imagine having a better solution for funneling leads through the process to become members. In addition, the support team is incredibly fast and helpful when you need them.

Cons

Nothing, there's still plenty of features I need to learn how to use!

Thanks so much for your review, Chris! It has been a pleasure working with you and we value your feedback!.

AF

Andrew F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Easy to use and customize. Great customer service!

Lead generation, appt scheduling, and sales mostly.

Pros

We love how easy Gym Lead Machine is to use, manage leads and campaigns, as well as make changes to our website.

Cons

I would prefer a few more custom options for running reports. Like for leads received over custom time frames, the quality of those leads, and being able to categorize/rate leads from hot to cold.

DF

Dana F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Kilo understands what we need

Pros

The customer service is top notch. They are quick to respond and understand our industry.

Cons

Keeping in mind they we were early adopters while they were still in beta, we really really would like them to have an app. There are also some functionality features we would like. The good news is they responsive and I’m confident these will be in future offerings.

Thanks for the honest review, Dana. You have been instrumental in helping us create a good product for gym owners. Thank you for being a beta client and coming on this journey with us. I know that you have given this feedback to our development team as well and they have put a lot of your suggestions on the road map. Thanks again!

JS

Joseph S.

Just scratching the surface

Pros

I love the way that the sales pipeline is organized, it makes stages of follow-up simple to view. I also love how easily we can see all of the communication we’ve had with a client in one spot.

Cons

I’m not using half the features I should be. Not a Kilo problem at all, the software just does so much.

Thanks so much for the review, Joseph! We are happy to see that Kilo is solving problems for you. As for those features, make sure you book a call with our account executive or attend any of our Master Classes to learn how to make the most out of your account!

CM

Chris M.

Affiliates - you need Kilo

Every time I interact with the team it’s a pleasure. Kaleda had done a fabulous job growing her team.

Pros

The product is intuitive and easy to use. It automates the lead process and brings the client through the doors. Saves money compared to buying 3 different component and having them integrated. Love me some Kilo

Cons

I like everything about it! There is not a thing about that I don’t like.

BG

Barasa G.

Security and Investigations, 1-10 employees

Very good for fitness

My fitness good because of kilo

Pros

The app is designed to help one stay fit by completing daily fitness exercise

Cons

I have nothing much to say ,I only recommend that kilo is the best

AB

Andrea B.

Best Company Around!

Outstanding

Pros

Incredibly easy system. Incredibly awesome customer service.

Cons

They are currently building their next version of billing, class and appointments yracking. Waiting patiently! It will be worth it.

What a review, Andrea! Thank you for being one of our early adopters and being with us right from the start of our journey. We appreciate you! It's people like you giving us a chance and feedback that have made us into the company we are today. Thank you!

BF

Brian F.

Activate - Kilo review

Outstanding. Simply the best business we have dealt with as a small gym business.

Pros

Simple to implement, straightforward to use. This product is so accessible that my staff are onboarded using it x5 times faster than any other software we use.It is highly effective at what it does!

Cons

Nothing so far, payment options for European banks would be next step for us.

Thanks so much for this amazing review of Kilo, Brian! We love that you have your staff involved and it allows them to do their job more effectively. As always, please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your life, as a gym owner, easier.

SR

Scott R.

Kilo is a must have.

Amazing. I don’t know what I did before Kilo. I feel it made us a real business.

Pros

Kilo automates everything. I would have to hire multiple employees to try and do the same functions and still not be able to.

Cons

Kilo gets us too many leads. Lol I need to hire another person to handle the new business generated.

Scott this is an amazing review! We are honored to be a part of your business. Thank you so much for your trust and support!

JC

Joanne C.

Don’t hesitate

Excellent customer service!

Pros

This product has streamlined my business and made my customer experience so much smoother.

Cons

Would like to see more integration with marketing and products like Wodify.

Thanks, Joanne! We are happy to see that Kilo has help streamlined your gym for new leads and customers. As for integrations, you'll see our gym management software dropping very soon! We can't wait to show you what we are building! Thanks again.

GC

Graham C.

Dam Strong Review

11 out of 10

Pros

The whole crm features and the customer support.

Cons

The app is not as good as the website. Its still good though.

Hi Graham! Thank you for the feedback. We love that you have both of your gyms using Kilo. Thank you so much for your trust. And we hear you on the mobile app and are working hard to make it up to gym owner standards.

WS

William S.

Scary Good

Pros

Award winning customer service.Innovative company, always looking to give the gym owner an edge.Knows the business of fitness and understands the customer.

Cons

None at all. Wish I had thought of it and created it myself, lol.

RA

Ryan A.

Underpriced and Overdelivered

Pros

I love the customer service. If I ever need anything they are quick to respond, and even volunteer to help me implement it when I can't figure something out.

Cons

Sometimes the mobile chat is a little lagged. Other than that, we love it.

Ryan, thanks so much for this review. We take a lot of pride in our customer service, so your words mean a lot to us. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your gyms for years to come!

SK

Sasha K.

Excellent gym software

Best customer service on the planet.

Pros

This product helps us grow and manage our boutique fitness business. They are GOOD at websites, marketing, communications, and lead management, so I don’t have to worry about that stuff!

Cons

No workout tracking, but sugarwod is working well for that!

Thanks so much for your review, Sasha! We are thrilled to hear that running your gym is easier with Kilo websites & marketing automation. We're looking forward to blowing your socks off with our gym management software very soon!

Vk

Vinay kumar M.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Crazy CRM Everyone loves.

Pros

Gym management made easy with the help of this platform. And everybody will start loving this because it makes you ft with active suggestions, monitoring and Notifications based on customisations.

Cons

It heading in very positive way. Till now i haven't experienced any struggle.

Sg

Scott g.

13 years in the fitness game, glad we landed here

The experience has been great.

Pros

Kilo has a fresh take on the game. They know that accountability and follow up ease new members into the door.

Cons

Nothing really to say here. I really look forward to more new ideas and features.

GW

Gary W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Kilo Grows your business with you

Excellent Kilo does exactly as it saying on the tin. It will help you and your business grow and save time

Pros

The ease of onboarding and support from the team. It works without me.

Cons

Nothing that dosn’t take a little bit of time to set up.

Thanks for your review, Gary. Making gym owners' lives easier is our mission!

TK

Tucker K.

Crossfit showdown review

Great experience

Pros

I like their professionalism and excellence in service. Their customer support is great. They’ve got great automations that help with lead nurture

Cons

It would benefit from a better onboarding process to teach all of the features

Hey Tucker! Thanks so much for your review. We take a lot of pride in our customer support team. We also hear you on the onboarding process - We've recently added new client onboarding webinars in addition to your 1:1 onboarding call and 1:1 onboarding check-in. We've also added monthly Master Classes to the calendar; I hope you've had a chance to check them out. Your feedback makes us strive for BEST. Thanks again.

RS

Rohit S.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Unlock the Full Potential of Your Gym with Unparalleled Management Software

Pros

If you're looking for a gym management solution that will make your life easier and help your business grow, then look no further than Kilo software.

Cons

I think Kilo software could use a more streamlined checkout process for online bookings.

ST

Sneha T.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Kilo Honest and Best Review

Overall experience is good, it helps us in a various way and who is very into the gym and all they would really like this product, So i would highly recommend this product.

Pros

Kilo is one of the best product for all gym users who is very used to working on a daily basis, it helps to make a plan on the basis of gym and workout. Here a lot of people can work at the same time without facing any time.

Cons

Just one thing which I dislike is not even a major problem but just a little, and that is where people need to work they need one admin to guide them for the same, otherwise, I really like this product.

Chris C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Gyms need CRMs before they need anything else!

amazing. exactly what we need.

Pros

Kilo doesn't have a bunch of features that gym owners don't need. Everything is built to match exactly what a gym needs.

Cons

I don't have any cons to mention about Kilo.