PDF Reader Pro Logo

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

jotform-4-0
flipsnack

I like the ubiquitous of the availability of this product in the market. I also like how easy it is to edit documents and share them.
PDF Reader Pro provides exciting services to its users free of cost but when you get there paid version you can access all its useful tools and features.
Many of the features that PDF Reader Pro offers must be purchased separately. Sometimes it is sluggish for larger files.
You have to pay in order to access all these pro features.

Ashutosh M.

Student

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Good alternative than big apps

Transcript

Ashutosh M.: I'm Ashutosh, and I'm a student. I give PDF Reader Pro a rating of four out of five stars....

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

PDF FILE READER THAN CAN DO ANYTHING

PDF reader Pro has it all, you can delete other apps with same feature since this software has all the features you need from converting files, sharing, making documents, everything you want in just ONE APP. Ideal software if you have a low storage in your device and also high quality features.

Pros

This app allows me to edit file, annotate documents and made it easier to share files with my workmates and friends. Also, any documents are all likely compatible with this software. And it is easy to understand all application features it have. It has complete advanced features for editing and creating pdf documents, different colors for highlights, pen. Also, it is very manageable app.

Cons

It's a bit pricey for other people who's not usually using PDF reader in their daily lives and also and can't handle large sized document file.

Writing and Editing, 51-200 employees

Review of the PDF Reader Pro app

This app didn't really measure up to my expectations. However, It was a nice experience using it. I'll give a 60% rating out of 100. I was using Xoxo reader before this one and I can actually say this offers me a better experience. The free version of it also offers a lot of things unlike other apps. I love this app too.

Pros

the app is easy to navigate through, it does not require long hassles trying to use it. I specifically love the feature that allows one to sign on documents. It makes it easy for me to just sign forms instead of having to print them out.

Cons

The scanning feature is rather underwhelming. I really feel the lighting feature of it is quite poor. Also, Ed annotations on this app is quite frustrating– it cannot undo an annotation except by deleting the entire thing or editing individually which is really stressful. The highlight too as well isn't really impressive. Sometimes, it hints over the text too much. The ads that keep popping up on my screen while I use the app is really frustrating. Furthermore, sometimes the app just hooks and becomes so slow.

Ashley M.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

I have had PDF Reader Pro for quite long now and its really convinient. Just the customer support responds a little too late.

Pros

I like the fact that new versions come up and they are always faster. Documents are ready easily and its quite fast.

Cons

The customer support usually responds quite late. And new versions usually comes with bugs.

First of all, thank you very much for your support of PDF Reader Pro over the years. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. What is your device type and OS version? Do you have any error messages? Engineers need some more detailed information. We are still new to Capterra and are currently on vacation, but these should not be an excuse or a reason. We will do our best to provide better service to users. If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

Harry M.

Consumer Electronics, 1,001-5,000 employees

It is the ideal software to view, modify and create PDF files

This software is essential for sending and receiving documents by email, for its speed to attach as a file. Also, it is possible to convert PDF files into Word, HTML text, very versatile feature for use in the office. In addition, it allows you to obtain images or texts with great precision with the OCR function.

Pros

It allows to efficiently manage documents in PDF format. It has the advantage that it can be used in Linux, OS, Windows and Mac operating systems, also in smartphones. It allows the personalization of documents, through digital signatures. You can create interactive forms without many complications and quickly. It offers the option to replace or insert annotated images, ideal for creating a report.

Cons

PDF Reader Pro is an excellent software to visualize and create documents, the only thing that I dislike is that sometimes the file that is saved in PDF presents problems to open it again.

Design, 1-10 employees

PDF Reader Pro- better then any other brand

As we can connect to Dropbox, if we can ignore cloud service, it's the best PDF app can serve your purpose perfectly.

Pros

I do use PDF Reader Pro mostly for document management. I found PDF file edit, extract, joining is so easy that you don't need to go to any big brand.

Cons

I didn't find a cloud service included which is one of the important feature it should include.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great for audit tie-outs!

We are literally saving paper and time by using PDF pro to do our tie outs. Theres no need for bulky binders and paper tie outs any more! As preparers it saves us time and for the auditors it saves valuable review time.

Pros

This software has been great for tie outs in the accounting/auditing world. Before using pdf pro we would do tie and ties on paper tie outs which was not only inefficient but a major paper waste i.e. killing trees. Pdf pro allows for easily referencing numbers and the best feature is that it allows you to attach various types of files (excel, pdf, word). This makes sending auditors one tie out file a breeze!

Cons

I wish it had a feature where I could add tickmarks to the mark up tool. There are times I will have to create my own tickmarks and manually have to create them within in PDF pro. If there was a way I could add custom tickmarks to the markups tool it would make pdf pro even better!

Thank you very much for your support. we are very interested in your suggestion, can you provide more information? https://www.pdfreaderpro.com/help . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Excellent Work PDF Reader Pro

Pros

It can be easy to read, convert easily other formats. It also allows on mobile phones. That's why like most PDF Reader Pro.

Cons

I didn't think so. I think all the features are enough for an user.

Andrew H.

Military, 10,001+ employees

Adobe is the Business Standard

Ease of use concerns are disbarred but the availability of this product in the market.

Pros

Cons

I dislike the format of document editing controls. I also dislike how even multiple signature documents make editing difficult (i.e. adding the extra signatures).

Ayah A.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

PDF Reader Pro Review

PDF Reader Pro is good and the users can use it easily, but it was not the best app for me even though it has really good features.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro Review provides good services to its users for free, but surely The paid version gives better services and a better experience. You can easily download this software and use it, it has a simple interface for users. Also, the users can easily edit documents and merge them in a few steps.

Cons

In the free version, the Ads are very annoying, but this problem is solved in the paid version. Also, the size of the mobile application is quite large so after all, since I am using my phone so often I had to use a different app.

Victor A.

Telecommunications, 501-1,000 employees

A good Document management tool

It has been a very good experience using this tool.

Pros

This tool makes document management easy, in terms of searching, sorting, editing and many more useful functions as offered in this all important tool.

Cons

The size of the application is quite large and would be nice if it can be reduced.

DS

Dan S.

Accounting, 501-1,000 employees

my go to pdf viewer

Overall I use the programme daily and I am happy about what is allows me to do. My favourite part is that is can convert pdf documents to excel and word. That for me is a life changing tool that saves me a ton of time.

Pros

it is easy to use. you only need little time to master the software and use it for your needs. During meetings, it is easy to use the program to add comments, highlight part of text and write notes. You can also move items around if you need to.

Cons

The pricing is okay, in our case covered by the company. It I had to pay out of pocket I would maybe consider is a little pricey. When you want to convert a document to excel and it is a a mixture of text and tables, sometimes the results is not as as good as you expect and quite some time is needed for formatting.

Do all your PDF documents have similar problems? Please send us your PDF file, we will ask engineers to perform technical tests. What is your device type and OS version? It would be more helpful if you could provide a demo screenshot or video of the error message, we need more information

UA

Umair A.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Editable documents made easy

PDF Reader Pro provides the independence of document editing, creating signatures, file sharing, document conversion, PDF reading, text editing, highlighting, File merging, etc. with great ease of deployment at minimum cost.

Pros

PDF Reader Pro is a simple PDF viewer for Windows that includes basic customization options. It is available for a free trial of 7 days and then available at a low and affordable price.  This does not require any special requirement of the system. This application offers a minimal set of capabilities for dealing with Adobe Acrobat files in a simple implementation. It has great features including OCR.

Cons

I did not face any problems with PDF Reader Pro while working with documents.

IO

Isaiah O.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

PDF reader pro review

Overall, I like the experience I've had and I'm still having with PDF reader pro.

Pros

Easy to use, and allows viewing of files satisfying in such a way that the documents integrity are never altered.

Cons

I think the fact that it doesn't allow vice versa conversion from word to PDF and from PDF to word without integrating a second party app is what I think the developers should include.

JZ

Jiabao Z.

Alternative Medicine, 51-200 employees

great software powerful functions

Pros

Pdf reader pro can provide a more comfortable reading background, making it easier to take notes and take screenshots. As a Ph.D. student, you need to read literature every day, which is an important functional improvement (compared to pdf). This software could provide the built-in powerful format conversion module, almost all formats you know can convert your PDF documents, such as word, excel, ppt, rtf, csv, html, txt, just Even pictures can be converted to jpeg/jpg/png/gif/tiff/tga/bmp and other formats. In addition, it is also very convenient to directly sign contracts or forms.

Cons

Pdf pro is more expensive than pdf, but not too much

MU

Muhammad Usman Ali M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Review - PDF Reader

Great Experience.Resolves all requirements related to the PDF files.

Pros

It is an amazing product to manage PDF files, it helps a lot in dealing with all of my needs related to PDF files

Cons

Everything is fine, there is nothing to be liked at least

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Professional tool more than PDF reader

It helps PDF format a more usable format and provides a solution for making markup in the non-editable pdf files

Pros

Ability to convert image into readable text, PDF combine, and E-signature. Also its ability to compare the changes made.

Cons

software becomes slow and Not responding if any Smart art is copied from another PDf file. Also, it is more difficult to manually change every pdf files in a separate tab.

TB

Tashauna B.

Internet, self-employed

PDF Reader Pro

Pros

It's a great tool to have I love the ability to edit the pdfs and the ease of converting files.

Cons

It is very slow when using large files.

KM

Kevin M.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

An overall great experience for PDF management

Pros

The ease of use and how friendly it’s with the user, and of course the amount of features it gives.

Cons

At first my company and I had some trouble trying to get the best and seamless experience between different devices. It was a matter of time before we got it right.

LN

Lilian N.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

PDF Reader Pro review

Reading and editing PDF documentsSigning documents digitally

Pros

You can open and edit PDF documents using PDF Reader Pro. It has an option where you can sign PDF documents digitally.The application is usable on most of opearing systems like Windows, Android, iOS, MacOS.

Cons

All features of this application is good to use.

CA

Chris A.

Construction, self-employed

Easy to use, very safe!

Pros

This product is a must for any business. If helps reading, sending, and creating many different types of documents that you use daily in any business.

Cons

So far I can not find anything that I don't like with this software. I use it daily and it makes my life easier when working on my projects.

NK

Nana Kwame M.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

PDF Reader Pro is good for reading and managing PDF documents

It is a great PDF reader

Pros

I like that it is compatible with Windows and Mac and it allows me to easily convert the PDFs to other formats

Cons

Some advanced features like OCR and PDF conversion require additional fees

AT

Ahmed T.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Pdf Reader Pro review

Securing our documents: bills, invoices, contracts.

Pros

This is mandatory tool for any business, we create with it bills for customers, contracts for employees. The most important functionality in this software is that you can secure your documents, no one can edit them.

Cons

I am happy using it, I don't see any problem so far.

Hello, PDF Reader Pro has support for special education discounts. http://www.pdfreaderpro.com/help/is-there-an-education-offer-avaliable . If you need any help, please contact support@pdfreaderpro.com , Thanks again

vD

vajira D.

Executive Office, 1-10 employees

easy and simple usage

reading books is a super cool experience I took with this software

Pros

most of the software that giving access to read pdf is coming as a sub-function, but pdf reader pro is really helpful to use that it is directly focused on pdf file reading and dealing with it easily. simple and very useful.

Cons

zoom in and out with limitless margin in full display space is a very useful function found in pdf reader pro

EF

Emanuela F.

Arts and Crafts, 1,001-5,000 employees

An essential tool for every day

Pros

The speed with which it works, the multiplicity of formats that can be converted, and the numerous sharing tools that allow rapid and precise sharing. Essential for those who are immersed in the world of work and university.

Cons

I have nothing to criticize, as a simple user I am perfectly satisfied.

CC

Cortney C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

I’ve been using it for years

Pros

I like that it can simply open a PDF document for you to view. We have to download files to our computers and I can access them here to transport them to another destination.

Cons

I didn’t have any cons about using this system.