Publer Logo

Publer

Social media management and analytics software

Publer Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

Reviews by rating

It's very clean and user friendly, I had some questions more than issues to start with and I was very impressed by the rapid and professional support from the chat team.
It's been great, it really is an excellent platform, with a great future with new features on the way.
Publer is one of the best social media automation tools which I like the most. Your guidance also helps me to understand it better.
Currently, the app is missing analytics reporting, but that feature is forthcoming.
I had a little trouble linking our Google My Business accounts.
Lack of an app, however customer service have said they would be implementing one on 2021.

Brandon R.

Business Teacher

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Publer is the best Social Media Management Tool I have used.

Transcript

Brandon: My name is Brandon. I'm a social media manager. When reviewing Publer, I gave it a five out...

JA

Juan A.

Beacon of Clarity

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Simple to use and viable alternative to Buffer and HootSuite

Transcript

Juan: Hello. My name is Juan. I'm a Chief Clarity Officer for my company, and I gave Publer a four out...

Stephen B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Publer provides a reliable way to schedule posts on all the major social media platforms

I have had no problems using Publer and I found it easy to train others on how to use it. I provide social media marketing services and Publer has saved me a lot of time. I can schedule social media posts for several businesses in advance and I know this content will be published on time.

Pros

Publer's most amazing feature is it can be used to schedule posts on every major social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and others. It is also super reliable and it is a very stable platform that has been around for several years.

Cons

I really cannot find anything that I do not like about Publer. It would be great if it could post to Quora, but no social media scheduling program can do that. I do not have anything to complain about.

TZ

Tariq Z.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Publer is the all in one social scheduling tool you need to know about

Publer makes my work flow as a social media manager so much easier. I can prepare work in advance and even set to auto pilot in some cases.

Pros

I was an early adopter of Publer through App Sumo. As a social media manger, a lot of my work involves scheduling posts for clients on different platforms. Currently, Publer lets me publish on all the major platforms from Meta to TikTok and even Google My Business. I can cross post, schedule ahead of time or set automated repeating posts. I get link in bio and analytics all in one one app. On my account, I can onboard up to 30 seperate accounts which is good for my budget. Publer does everything it's rivals do and it keeps on adding new features. Most importantly, the app is very user friendly and I have a bank of images and posts in my calendar that I can reuse. I also have access to Canva and Vista Create included in the package.

Cons

No mobile app at present although I am aware there is a provate beta and a public beta should be available soon.

MM

Mohit M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Poor Product - Low on Feature - Poor Support

Pros

Poor Feature compared to other products in the market, No Mobile App to monitor, Buggy Software, and on top of it poor support which keeps claiming the Software is of good quality. Dont fall for AppSumo Offers, I believe their real pricing should be lower than whats being offered.

Cons

Plain Scheduling, account grouping feature.

Hi Mohit and thank you for the review. I offered you to schedule a call with us so that we could better assist you as I wasn't able to reproduce the issue. I still can't replicate your problem and no other customer has reported any issues. I'm available whenever you can to jump on a quick call with screen-sharing :) Kindest regards, Ervin

JG

Jade G.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

The answer to my social media headache

It's been perfect for what we need, and has taken away one of the main stresses in our business, we can set and forget some recurring posts and visually edit the weekly content.

Pros

The option of recurring posts and visually managing multiple accounts.

Cons

So far it's been perfect for our needs, there have been no issues.

BK

Brett K.

Great Platform - Saves Time

Pros

Ease of use and friendly UX/UI help to make this platform work for you rather than you working for it. Posting is incredibly easy and saves a lot of time for business owners.

Cons

The price to add more channels is a little on the steeper side, especially if you want to broadcast to 5+ channels.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Publer is enought social chanel and good price for me to start solo, small business

Well, After using many tools I really like this to marketing social my business daily. With a free plan, you can add 5 channels and auto-schedule smart. Besides that the pro plan is a good price 10$/month for adding more 5 channels I think it is cheaper than any other competitor Publer.

Pros

- Have a full social channel special is Tiktok - Good price and have many coupons

Cons

At present is not but I think it should have added more feature Story for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube Short

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Search no more for analytics + scheduler

Pros

The lean software helps me not only to publish easily on almost any platform but allows me to understand when it's the best time to publish.

Cons

So far I haven't encountered many flaws in this software so I can't really complain about anything here.

Joe W.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Publer Outshines

Pros

The ability to drop csv files for scheduling post

Cons

Instagram posting requirement, but this maybe an Instagram thing.

VH

Vicky H.

Construction, 1-10 employees

Great alternative to others in the market

Pros

Publer is a great social media alternative to the other names out there - it's by far the most cost effective solution for our business and is feature rich too.

Cons

It can be a little clunky to navigate, although that has improved significantly recently. I still find that I sometimes spend longer than I'd like trying to change things such as watermarks & signatures.

AP

Abigail P.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Efficient and easy to use

Very efficient and easy to use platform.

Pros

Ability to schedule posts - seeing as I am on the free membership, the fact I can schedule 10 x posts per social media account is great.

Cons

Can't see what hashtags are trending within my industry. Would be good to be able to filter industry to industry and country to country if you're trying to target a particular audience.

MV

Mauricio V.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

So Powerful, Yet So Intuitive. Nothing Else Compares–Better than Later, Tailwind, HootSuite, Buffer

So satisfied! Get this software and you won't be disappointed

Pros

Value for the money, simplicity of use, breadth of features. All accounts managed in one place: Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn. CSV import to post nearly 2,000 posts in no time at all. I couldn't believe how intuitive the process is, so the developers seemed to be very talented.

Cons

NONE! I mean it. With most software, you're confronted with hidden bugs and feel the need to list them here as CONS. This is just the opposite, I'm find hidden gems. Today, for example, I noticed that if you hover over a day on the calendar view it suggest all holidays for that particular day. Honestly, there are no cons and that's why I'm here writing a review. The current time is 11:41 PM and I'm on my 3rd review site making sure Publer gets the attention they deserve.

AG

Ankit G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A good but lesser known social media management tool

Overall its a nice software plus saves some money when compared to Buffer(which I was previously using) apart from that it's a comparatively new tool so I'm hoping they will keep improving with time.

Pros

Though most tools like this come with the ability to schedule social media posts, I especially loved the fact that I could easily integrate it with Canva and pull images from there. Also, their analytics feature is a super nice addon as well, it gives you all key stats about the performance of top posts.

Cons

Though it gets the job done but there surely are some required fixes, for example, the calendar view in their web app isn't very good and sometimes can be a bit of hassle. Also, you can't really do minor edits of images on Publer, for that you need to go back to your design tool to do so.

Hi Ankit and thank you for the review. I believe this review was posted before we launched the new calendar view. Have you had the chance to try it out? https://blog.publer.io/a-guide-to-the-new-calendar-view-on-publer/ Also, I believe you have missed our built-in photo editor: https://blog.publer.io/new-built-in-photo-editor-on-publer/ Feel free to schedule a demo with us. https://calendly.com/publer/demo In less than 30 minutes we will be able to show you all the ins & outs of Publer. Kindest regards, Ervin

SK

SANJAY K.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

The best scheduling software in the market

The experience was Awesome, The Growth was exponential when I started using Publer and the blog page also helps to understand the do and don't in digital marketing. especially when coming to the team's tab and managing the team feature is a mind-blowing feature. Worth being an Aurum Plan memeber.

Pros

Publer is one of the unsung app in the industry, I have been using multiple scheduling software with a limited feature for a long time but when comes to public Managing social media became easy for me. The most amazing feature is scheduling based on time, and adding a watermark to your post, and Hashtag suggestions. The analytics dashboard which Publer provides is just lit, The power of this app is great.

Cons

The price for Aurum Plan is a bit high, but I can't complain the feature the app provides is good, but when I look at their pipeline of upcoming development the price Justify. Also, need a Mobile app to manage things easily, currently, publer doesn't have an online application. Also, Zapier integration with Instagram was tedious initially while setting up, user would prefer easy setup. The current youtube upload limit of 1 GB sized file I see as a limitation.

LB

Laura B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The best scheduler for us

We have been using Publer for 2 years now and it has been amazing. We were on a free plan but now pay monthly and I wouldn't ever complain about the cost as it works perfectly for what we need in the business.

Pros

We love how easy Publer is to use and how it doesn't give you loads and loads of features to overload your brain. It's just perfect. If you want to use more advanced things you can but otherwise you could easily login as a first time user and schedule a post within minutes. A big plus for us is the groups, calendar and the number of platforms it connects with.

Cons

Nothing that we don't like about the software.

ME

Matthew E.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Publer makes social media easy

Pros

Publer is incredibly easy to use and has a lot of useful additions such as Crello and Switchy integration, and a Chrome extension to easily share content. Publer looks very basic on the surface but that is due to a well designed interface, and it includes a lot of well thought out integrations when you start exploring. A couple of features I particularly like are how you can use shortcodes to enter a string of text or hashtags automatically, and how you can schedule follow up comments directly from the platform as a way to include hashtags without detracting from your post.

Cons

The analytics provided for connected social media accounts is quite basic compared to other offerings.

Simon H.

An Excellent Social Media Sharing Platform

Overall I have found Publer fantastic. Both in terms of the email onboarding sequence to introduce me and familiarise me with the platform but also the free trial which was enough to convince me to purchase a paid plan. I have had a number of questions over the last 6 weeks or so as I have gotten used to the platform and migrated away from Buffer. The Publer support team have been superb and answered every question.

Pros

I was looking for a Buffer replacement which was buggy, features drastically reduced &/or moved to a mess of billing plans...Publer was the answer! It's easy to set up & learn (it feels familiar +1). The pricing plans, features & UX are all perfect, multiple schedule profiles, RSS content feeds, browser extensions, customisable feeds per post, it has it all. Most importantly it saves me so much time.

Cons

No mobile app currently (but it is coming soon)

TW

Theresa W.

Great for Bulk Postings

Thankful to find a one stop solution to schedule posts across multiple platforms in one sitting. Plus they continue to add functionality like a LInk Tree to make my life even easier.

Pros

I was looking for a solution to upload all my posts for the month in one sitting. Other solutions made it cumbersome to post one day at time (even though they were across multiple social media platforms). With the addition of Instagram, Publer is the simplest and fast way to schedule posts out for a month or more.

Cons

So far, I'm not seeing any cons :) The only real con is taking the time to figure out a new software interface. I still need to figure out how to rotate my past content.

SB

Stephanie B.

Publer saves the day!

Love Publer and has worked so well within our company.

Pros

Love the ease of use and overall user friendliness. The customer support is also great. The addition of "link in bio" for IG is great!

Cons

Find tagging accounts and personal profile tricky. Would love to add more then one image to an IG post.

DC

Dunia C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Publer, the most practical social network manager

Publer gives you the power to publish to social networks at full speed. Publer eliminates the need to log into multiple platforms by automatically publishing to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other popular social networks. Publer also alerts you to relevant content you can share with your audience. If you want to save time managing your networks, Publer is an excellent choice. If you need to interact with your audience from the same platform, Publer is not the most recommended option. In general, if you need a platform to easily manage your social networks at a competitive price, this is a very good alternative.

Pros

Publer is a tool designed to make your life easier. Its features are designed to make social media management take as little time as possible and to get the most out of each post. In the end I think this is what Publer is all about, reducing the time you spend managing social networks.

Cons

Because Publer is so focused on reducing the time you spend managing networks, it lacks more advanced features that other competitors in the market have. Its integrations with other platforms are still limited. Its statistics are also very basic.

MB

Mathieu B.

Real Estate, self-employed

Great tool for real estate broker!

Pros

Great tool to have if your are a real estate broker! Easy to use!

Cons

Would be great to have a dark mode for the dashboard

DS

Daniele S.

The best tool for Social Media Management

Pros

I used in the past many Social Media Scheduler, but anytime I find some trouble scheduling or posting contents. I find Publer on LTD and I buy it immediately. Then I buy some other code in order to make my company sure that we can manage all the social profile we need. It's the best tool I use for Social Media and they continue do improve, any months we have feature improved or new feature. It's fantastic.

Cons

The only limit are in the API of Social Media. For me, I would like to post carousel on Instagram and only image (not post) via Google my Business.

SL

Shaun L.

Entertainment, self-employed

Publer Review

I have tried several post schedulers over the last 4 years. While others have some of the same features there is no one software that has them all. Except for Publer. Publer has everything I need at a reasonable price point. It is also worth noting their support team is very quick to respond, knowledgable and helpful. I have had several email communications that were so quick they were more like live chats sessions than email.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. The learning curve is basically zero. Yearly scheduling and unlimited posts make this a one-stop social media factory for evergreen content.

Cons

I have no cons. Maybe more pricing options? I chose the AURUM plan over the ARGENTUM for 1 specific feature. Not sure I will use many of the other features I am paying for. Still a good value.

Salman D.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

great site

Pros

every thing regarding posting and scheduling

Cons

using cvs template for video upload take a long time

RB

Ray B.

E-Learning, self-employed

My social media hero indeed

As a solo business Publer saves me what matters most, time.

Pros

It allows me to import my social medial from different content creation apps and post on schedule, as well as posts I deem needing to be sent out right away. It saves a lot of time and headaches.

Cons

They've been great with their roadmap on new features and constant improvement. Minor things like more colours for tags and maybe a bit better management of content images would be helpful.

Computer & Network Security, self-employed

Super easy and powerful

Pros

It's just so easy to schedule and reschedule content. Follow up comments are genius. And the features offered to free plan users are enough for most people.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is maybe developing a mobile app. But I'm not sure it's a real requirement for a platform as good as this.