Albacross Reviews

4.5/5 (105 reviews)

Pros
  • Overall a pleasant experience and great bang for buck. I will recommend this product for sure.Raaj M.Read the full review
  • Its great to se what sorts of companies are using your sites, when, and what pages. This works great with UTF campaigns in conjunction.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • It is specially good in Europe, but I am getting good information as well of countries around the world.Raul F.Read the full review
Cons
  • I had only one problem while creating my account, due to an update on their system.Leonardo W.Read the full review
  • The feature I miss the most is knowing where the lead came from (referral). Ve been told that it's going to be available next week, so I'm looking forward to it.Nuno L.Read the full review
  • How buggy and wrong data is. How few og the actual visitors it can actually map to a company.Michael R.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
ricardo ghekiere (hiring Paid Social Campaigner)

Best Identification Software On The Market

Reviewed 2019-09-23

Identify leads to close more B2B deals. Nurture or upsell current customers.

Pros
I love the: - Clean UI and UX - The way the team understands B2B marketing and is implementing it into their product - The data quality of the identified leads - The way they run their marketing to really help you get most of the software.

Cons
There are still some hiccups in the software sometimes, but they are usually fixed within the same day or even hour. Kudo's the the great customer support and managers in the company!

Leigh Morrison

Albacross is fantastic for lead gen!

Reviewed 2019-11-04

We drive alot of social traffic to our website and it's good to know what businesses have visited. We can them add to them to our marketing campaigns or get our business development team to get involved with confidence the business who about our technology.

Pros
Tagging and export feature. Not to mention the workflows for prospects on our pipeline so we can automatically notify our sales team that they have been on our website or demo page. The new preview feature is a time saver too.

Cons
Sometimes updates have lost tagged visitors and need to go back through all website visitors to check them out.

Nuno Loureiro

I was sold on the first 5 minutes!

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Overall Albacross is a great product and I highly recommend it.

Pros
I was sold on Albacross on the first 5 minutes of using the product. After I installed it on my site, I was showing it to a colleague and noticed that there was a company that had been on our site for a while and spent quite some time on the pricing page. I told my colleague that it was a hot lead and 1 minute later, that lead messaged us on the chat available on our site. He told me his first name, and within a minute I found the person on linkedin. Of course this was an advantage to us, since I knew who I was talking to, what was his company and what he and his company do. Albacross is easy to use and I still find impressive how they find who is visiting our site accurately, sometimes when there is no reverse DNS or Whois information.

Cons
I've only used the tracking module (no campaigns yet). The feature I miss the most is knowing where the lead came from (referral). I've been told that it's going to be available next week, so I'm looking forward to it. There are other smaller things that could make the product even better, such as, being able to sort the leads by Duration (leads that spend more time on our site are more likely to be interested), or to filter leads by Duration.

Nikki Stine

Albacross has room to grow

Reviewed 2018-11-05

I purchased this through an AppSumo deal, so I cannot complain about the price. I am using it to track businesses that visit my client's site. I'm not particularly interested in the contact information, so I have not explored that... although it looks like it's pretty high level contacts. I was hoping it would give me more information about businesses visiting my client's site than my custom Service Provider report in Google Analytics. As it's turned out so far (about 6 weeks of use), the Service Provider report in GA has given me more information (showing custom named ISPs) than I am getting from Albacross. Since I have a lifetime account, I am hopeful that it continues to grow and will become more useful in the future. (even if it added the ISP feature that Google Analytics has it would increase in usefulness) I also hope they expand their export feature. Currently it exports only basic information about businesses who visit your site, but no specific details such as pages visited or length of time on page.

Pros
Easy to install and start using Pleasing online interface

Cons
Not much valuable information generated for my small business clients My custom Service Provider report in Google Analytics consistently shows more than Albacross does Exports don't include details like pages visited

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Dave C

Amazing lead generation tool

Reviewed 2019-11-26

Really excited to have access to a tool like because its such a unique offering. Looking forward to how they further develop the platform.

Pros
Being in the design industry, i’m always looking at new ways to have a better understanding of who is visiting my site. With Albacross I ts like getting X-ray vision! You can easily track what companies are visiting the various pages of your website. How cool is that! This is something that most analytics tools don’t even offer. Another huge benefit is then being able to push that info to the other tools in your sales stash including a CRM for further follow up.

Cons
I can’t think of many cons. It does what it says. The accuracy and amount of companies they are to tack could be improved, but I know that is something they are working on.’

Phillip Chia

Empower Your Sales Outreach Team

Reviewed 2019-04-14

Pros
As our headline roars, we love Albacross for what it does. Knowing which entities or companies have visited our landing pages or website is important. It gives our sales team a better opportunity to pitch to our 'warm' leads. Another feature we like is the segmenting part where we at the marketing side first qualify then.. pass down these reports/worksheets to the sales side. Quite a tight collaborative tool also.

Cons
The data can improved especially in the South-east asia region. We encountered websites (eg. 53sample.com) instead of real company names. Small companies data is often missing or incorrect. Otherwise, all is well.

Newaz Chowdhury

Find missing leads by seeing who visited your site

Reviewed 2019-12-13

Albacross has allowed me to see who visited our site and find out their contact info. Provides some basic analytics. It helps you find missing potential leads.

Pros
Albacross allows me to see who visited my site and what actions they took on my site. Provides lead generation. Nice UX/UI. Provides company details of visitors.

Cons
Accuracy could be better. sometimes you don't find anything from the company. It'll seem like a ghost visited your site.

Avelino Fernández Colinas

Albacrosd valoration

Reviewed 2019-06-03

Pros
Alba Cros offers us interesting information with relevant data about users and pages they visit

Cons
We hope that the tooling will be refined more and more and completing with more and better information

Response from Albacross Nordic

Thank you Avelino! We're working hard on adding more features and improving the data we provide to our customers. :)

Manuel Costales

It's a legal move if it's public

Reviewed 2019-07-23

Pros
With Albacross you can have leverage again, you can spy back who is spying on you. You can see the companies that are checking your website and the possible emails associated with that company that are public on the internet so you can contact them back. They will feel like it's a celestial sign!

Cons
The interface is very clean, but no that intuitive, but it does the job!

Davor Petreski

Easiest and best qualified lead generation so far

Reviewed 2019-04-24

Pros
The product itself. I mean having the information that they give you is crucial for a business. It even seems to good to be true

Cons
The fact that you can't have much insight into the sources. For example you know that a lead comes from "Search", but you don't know which phrase, or what keyword they used to visit the website. If we had that, it'd be amazing.

Erik Arnberg

Great tool & Team that does care!

Reviewed 2018-09-25

You have a chance of attracting and identifying the interest of chosen organizations in your target group at low or no cost. You also get the help of a small committed vendor that listens.

Pros
Albacross provides absolutely essential information in an easy-to-use GUI for free or at a low cost. It's simply a great tool - and it's provided by a small committed team that actually does care about their customers and do in fact work hard to provide what's called for! In addition to the tracking, the IP-based advertising capability provided at a low price and with good service is not to be frowned upon.

Cons
I do not appreciate the bugs, and bug fixes and promises sometime take much too long to get fixed (but again, this is a small vendor providing a very cost-efficient service and doing their level best to serve their customers).

George Oliveira

The best lead identifier, tracker and retargeting solution in the market

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I was able to identify a big company that we were after, i have tried via the usual methods even LinkedIn, personal calls, etc...with Albacross i was able to idenity the company when they visited our website, their navigation behaviour, thus being able to talk to their interests and pain points at the right time via the internal display campaign builder i was able to retarget to the company and decisions makers one-to-one. We won a contract of €250.000 a year!

Pros
I use most of the top 10 lead identifiers on the market, from the very salesly and pushy solution (some people will know what i'm talking about) to the solution that only replicate GA network reporting, and everything in between, Albacross is by far the most complete, useful solution that actually helps B2B companies identify the unindentifiable, the team, workers and decision makers behind those leads, their actions and compile a list of companies that you can retarget within the platform, follow up via call or email.

Cons
The price point is a bit pushy, but in hindsight and looking at other solutions is not really that bad.

Dinesh D

Well designed product and good customer support

Reviewed 2018-10-12

It is a solid product and easy to install and use. They introduce new features from time to time and their customer support has been good (not sure how it is now that they have grown). I would definitely recommend any B2B organization to consider evaluating Albacross.

Pros
There are many products in this category but Albacross has plans that are friendly for startups and organizations with a smaller marketing budget. They keep rolling out new features and have a simple UI that is easy to understand. Their customer support is friendly and very responsive. One of their best teams in my opinion.

Cons
They changed their plans recently and many customers were affected by it. I feel they could've handled that transition better. I would like more automation in their lead export functionality instead of asking us to download it manually (not sure if this has been fixed lately). Also it does not recognize visitors from some organizations that more expensive alternatives in the market can. But this is a trade-off more than a con.

Anonymous

A perfect tool for B2B companies that want to combine inbound marketing and personalised outreach

Reviewed 2018-11-02

As an inbound marketing agency, we still recommend doing outbound marketing in the form of personalised outreach. Albacross Lead Generation makes it very simple to identify anonymous companies who already indicated some interest, making the outreach process more effective.

Pros
I like how Albacross gives me way more accurate data than other similar tools, especially if you live in Scandinavia. I also like the CRM-integration, and we can move company data to HubSpot CRM with the help of a free Zapier account. This is perfect for companies with long and complex sales cycles where they need to engage with prospects early in the process even if a visitor hasn't identified themselves through filling out a form or using chat. This makes it easy to do some outreach to get in touch with the right prospects early in the buying process.

Cons
The price can be a bit high with doing account based ads. At the moment this is much cheaper on LinkedIn, and then there is the monthly fee for the IP-tracking as well. The tool is a bit expensive for SMBs, and you probably need to be very patient to see the effects of an ad campaign. The ad editor leaves a lot to be desired yet, but I believe the team is working hard on improving this. Right now you are better off making the creative with an external tool like Photoshop, Canva or something similar.

David Hunter

The best data enrichment tool at the best price

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Albacross is the real deal! Our marketing team no longer spends hours attempting to demystify who is visiting our website. The Zapier integration makes everything so much easier to sync with other tools like CRM, and the overall experience is incredibly simple to adopt. Top-notch customer service. No "pay per seat", no hidden agendas. Just pure lead enrichment.

Pros
I love the accuracy of the data, plus the business model of the company. They deliver loads of value for free and make the upgrades very affordable. Albacross is very serious about data privacy, dedicated to keeping your data and the data about your visitors private to you alone. Best yet - their customer service is always perfect!

Cons
I would love more than 500 Contact Detail reveals per month - but they still offer 5,000 "visitor notifications" per month so even then it's all good.

Andrei Zinkevich

One of the best website tracking tools

Reviewed 2018-11-02

I use Albacross for my own business and my clients. As we run ABM campaigns, it is mandatory to know what accounts engaged with the ads and visited website. Albacross successfully solves this challenge.

Pros
I like the accuracy of tracking. Albacross gives the precise name of the company that visited your website. You can also see the contacts for some accounts so you can add them to CRM. The biggest benefit is a possibility to add the account to the Account Based Ad campaign with 1 click.

Cons
It would be great if the filters could be applied automatically. As well, I'd like to see push notifications when the account visits a specific website page. Another thing that is missed and I like to see - assign tasks to sales team for prospecting the account.

Justin Angelson, Digital and AI Solution Expert

Albacross website visitor & behavior tracking

Reviewed 2018-08-20

All told, for an extremely competitive price point Albacross offers something every business needs today; deep insights into what people do when they come to a website, along with tieing that information to an actual user and company, so the customer profile becomes much more complete. This allows a business to more powerfully customize their messaging to different targets and segments, which ultimately will help to win more business and increase the profitability of the entire marketing and advertising spend.

Pros
I love how simple the installation and set up of Albacross on my websites have been. There's nothing overly technical or complicated needed to get their website visitor and behavior tracking platform launched. One small snippet of Javascript, and very clear direction on how to implement it, and you're off to the races. Albacross let's you gain insight into your website's visitors activity and behavior, and ultimately their identity. For b2b and b2c focused businesses this is great.

Cons
My least favorite thing about Albacross might be their UI. It just seems a bit counterintuitive and unclear as to what the platforms true use or potential is. For example, they have a paid service that creates and delivers advertising campaigns across digital channels targeted to visitors from your site and segemented based on behavior and other factors. However, it isn't clear exactly how this works and what you need to do to get it going.

Serena Lim

Done - Putting Warm Leads into Action

Reviewed 2019-04-04

Great

Pros
Albacross allows us to gain more insights on our website/ page visitors. As we're in the industry of commercial interior design, it's helpful to know which local company is interested or looking for our services. With this information, it makes more sense to outreach and introduce ourselves and services.

Cons
Perhaps more interesting growth hack features along what they're already offering will be a bonus for non-IT people like us.

Response from Albacross Nordic

Hi Serena,

Thank you for your feedback and review! We will surely look into adding more features on the app - let us know if there's anything specific you'd like us to add!

Munir Ahmad

Found it really working for my clients.

Reviewed 2018-11-05

My overall experience with this tool is going really good. It saved time. It provided an extra layer of Analytics on top of Google Analytics. If someone is in eBusines ,need so many tools for Analytics and Monitoring and this has become one of them for me.

Pros
The tool is easy to set up and require less than 5 minutes to up and running. It can save a lot of time. I found the dashboard very clean and easy to navigate. All the options that I need are there on the dashboard. I can filter the search and lead in many ways by revenue, employees, location. My client was very happy to see how many businesses are visiting the website and on which pages they spent the most time. It helped my client to make timely decision to convert leads into customers.

Cons
Albacross has not the huge directory of all the business in my clients' niches. However, after contact with them they assured me that they are working hard to bring more on table.

Anzhelika Osmanova

Great lead generation tool for small businesses

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Pros
I love that you can get emails of people from the company that visited your website just by installing a simple javascript. This is a fantastic feature that all demand generation marketers, including myself, have been longing for. Even without a lead capturing form on my website, I can understand (by looking at my Albacross dashboard) if the content resonates with people by simply looking at the overall level of activity of the users. And if needed, I can even "cold-email" anyone in the company that visited my site by tapping into the contact info available for that company in my Albacross dashboard. Amazing!

Cons
I love Albacross. There is nothing that I hate about the software. I would appreciate having more features, like e.g., having an email address of that very person who came on my website, but then, I guess, that would be black magic.

Lukas Kakalejcik

Cool tool for lead gen

Reviewed 2018-04-04

Pros
I like you can see what companies are visiting your website and you can follow them up with the relevant conversation. This will allow you to generate new leads and making conversation more enjoyable as you know what people are interested in.

Cons
I do not like that many times you can see the Internet provider not a company from which you have your visitors coming.

Ye Jinming Melvin

Identify Which Companies Visited Your Website

Reviewed 2019-01-16

Helps in my sales outreach activities with more success rate, knowing they indeed visited us.

Pros
If you ever want to know which companies had visited your website/ pages, Albacross does so. That easy. It even offers you to have a simplified view on their 'page trails' - eg. home page to product page to enquiry page. Powerful leads retrieval tool for b2b businesses.

Cons
The database for southeast asia can be improved. Encountered quite a few false sources like eg - 8888.com. Not sure what these are

Daniel Olsson

Very useful tool and real time reporting.

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-14

Very good and nice with a free version

Pros
I can see which customers viewing my site relates to which campaigns sources. This is impossible in Google Analytics as far as I know. Interesting with the account based marketing option but I did not have the opportunity ( budget ) to be able to test this yet.

Cons
It is some difference in the presented data compared to Leadfeeder wich discover that it might is not 100 % accurate. A bit too expensive in the smallest paid version. On the other hand Albacross show more data than many competitors and it is more instant in real time reporting and monitoring.

Leonardo Wolff

A very nice b2b tool for a fraction of the cost

Reviewed 2018-12-10

I'm very happy with the tool, and I think it has a great possibility to become a very good investment. They're well funded so I can only a good future for the tool

Pros
Lead B2B tools are expensive since the only data that works is new data. Albacross was able to bring fresh data for a very low cost. If you do work with companies, and they're your main target, this approach to identify who visits your website will give a competitive edge. The tool is pretty simple to use and works well. They're constantly adding more info into the database and providing better data. If you want more businesses, go ahead!

Cons
I had only one problem while creating my account, due to an update on their system. Support was super fast and solved the problem in just a few minutes.

Katie Dahl

Overall, Very Happy with Albacross

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Since starting to use Albacross, we've been able to expand our sales department because we've had more leads. Our CEO has been over the moon seeing all of these new leads come in!

Pros
Overall, I have been very happy with this software, and I believe it is a good value. Albacross has pulled in more leads than other lead generation software, with a lot of valuable data for companies. Customer service has been top-notch, with any questions or issues I'm having typically resolved within minutes. For my use, the limits (i.e. getting contact info) are adequte.

Cons
I found a couple of the features less intuitive; specifically adding more than 1 domain (adding new company vs. adding domain) and exporting my data.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10