Intouch Insight Reviews

4.5/5 (8 reviews)

Misael Velazquez

Mystery Shops

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Our company focuses on menu trends and we need menus from restaurants. It is important that we gather a readable menu with prices.The ability to access and engage with the platform, and communicate with Intouch staff.

Rahul Hasija

The experience with Intouch has been phenomenal and its great to see Intouch reaching great heights

Reviewed 2018-05-10

On behalf of the MDC, I would like to extend our appreciation for the amazing work done by your team on the Intouch. The endless hours that you have spent working on this project, and the professionalism that you have shown has impressed the entire team immensely. Your team's diligence, self-motivation as well as dedication have been a source of inspiration for the rest of the team. The best thing about this software is it's user-friendly, easy to use and simply amazing. With Reports getting generated on a timely basis, makes it even convenient for the business to see the Quality work. Thank you once again for all your effort.

Rocio Solorio

Intouch Review

Reviewed 2018-11-01

-Easy to use -The mystery shops are well organized into sections that make it clear to spot right away -Customer support is very friendly and respond in a timely manner. They also always contact immediately if something went wrong

Carl Belong

What we think verses Reality

Reviewed 2018-11-28

Overall I am very please with Intouch, My questions and support are answered quickly and efficiently, I truly like and appreciate the great support I receive when I need it. I would highly recommend Intouch because of the great one on one customer care and support!Enables me to get up to date information that I can build depending on what I want to do with the information. I am able to create reports, graphs and Data specific to my needs, at the touch of a mouse, easy to use and easy to review.

Mike Smith

Great Service, could use some upgrades in the tech department

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-02

The Customer Service is fantastic. Response times are quick and the Team goes above and beyond to help.

Anonymous

Overall a great experience!

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-12

Honest, objective, and comparable feedback datasets are next to impossible to come by, but that's what we get here!Very easy to understand, navigate, and use. Any time I have had an issue I get quick and complete assistance from my account manager.

Mark Lilien

Great features, great support, easy to use, reasonable price

Reviewed 2018-09-18

We use it to help train and follow up and prove quality compliance on 100+ locations with over 500 people.Has every major feature a chain of 100+ retail locations needs, at a reasonable price.

Denny Marlin

Very intuitive and easy to use. Support has been great.

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Having everything I need at my fingertips in a simple intuitive platform. Tha ability to retrieve and store the data I need.