Visitor Analytics Reviews

Pros

I love the layout and ease of understanding the data. The amount of information it provides is really helpful for our company to measure growth in marketing etc.

Cassie Mai A.

I love that I can analyze how often my site is being viewed, the general locations of viewers and how often I have repeat viewers. The ability to understand my target market is great.

Jennifer T.

Great customer service starts with great customers, and having access to Visitor Analytics has helped us with achieving that goal. For that, our shop says THANK YOU.

Anna V.

Cons

Having to go back and forth to refresh each visitor. It's hard to know where you're up to, and you have to keep counting them.

Rebecca S.

The options are very limited compared to Google Analytics.

Christoph M.

I have not been able to fix a problem with cookies, so now whenever i want to use the app in wix, i have to go into incognito mode.

mark k.

Good for personal website

Pretty good, no "deal-breaker" complaints.

Pros

The free version of this product has all the basic features I need for my personal website. Since I don't get a huge number of visitors, the "latest visitors" section in the free version, which shows only a few of the most recent visitors, is sufficient to give a rough idea of what pages people are looking at on my site. (The paid version gives an exact breakdown of pages visited over a select time period, which is very useful, but costs money of course.) In general, the interface is simple and it's nice that the free version basically does what I need.

Cons

The subscription is expensive for personal use. Maybe it could be justified for a business, but it includes features that an individual like me doesn't need for their personal webpage. So it would be nice to have different subscription options or the ability to select features at a "per-feature" price. Customer support was quick and responsive, but didn't give super clear answers to my questions.

Great piece of analytics software!

Pros

I love how easy it is to access information quickly on the main page. It's very well laid out for the user and the design is simple, but modern. I love being able to see my top referrers without clicking around, it helps me keep track of the performance of ads I may be running to direct traffic to my site. I also being able to see the returning visitors - once one of them contacts you, so you can go see which pages they checked out and have a better idea of how educated they are about the services you offer.

Cons

The only thing I find I don't really like is that some referrers don't seem to be shown. I usually only see the referrals from top sites such as Facebook, Instagram and Google, but when I check my Google Analytics I can see other smaller websites that traffics is coming from.

V.A. Review

It has been usefull for my website traffic monitoring.

Pros

Its interface is very simple. You don't need too much tecnical experience to handle with it.

Cons

Too much steps to reach information I need. My suggestion is to place the location information of the visitor in the visitors panel, with the city name.

Great app, but not the greatest

Pros

It is easy to use, especially with the nice layout.

Cons

Unfortunately, the visitor recordings for me were not accurate, therefore I lost my passion for this product, but other than this, it was serving good data.

My Experience with Visitors Analytics

I have no particular problems or complains. I would like to have a better interaction with my Google Ads campaigns.

Pros

I am very satisfied about the accuracy and detail of the information which I get on a daily basis. It is much more accurate than Google Analytics and I can obtain immediate feedback in terms of the impact of my Google Ads campaigns. Since I am an exporter of live animals I must be focused on the results of my marketing efforts. I am now able to determine either the success or failure of my campaigns immediately and I can adjust and modify them very quickly.

Cons

I think the price of the subscription is high compared to other online services which use, like Dropbox and my current Zone Alarm Antivirus and Firewall. The price should be more competitive. I currently have three Visitors Analytics accounts for three different websites, and I do think I deserve a discount in compensation for my loyalty. It never happened!

Amazing and easy layout of what is going on

Overall I love the integrated view, it works much easier than having it in a different tab.

Pros

WOW WOW WOW, I am using both Google analytics and Visitor Analytics, but because the Visitor analytics is so amazingly integrated with our wix website it is the one I use most often and rely on what it tells me about our users. I like the app and the way it works.

Cons

All that I would add, is like a data studio effect which you can share automatically with the people that would need it.

Simple but Powerful

I love the product. It's easy to use, it does the job, and it's design is beautiful. Also, the customer service is on point!

Pros

A few things I love about Visitor Analytics: - The interface is extremely user-friendly and welcoming - The MAP!! LOVE THE MAP!! It allows you to see what tower someone's IP is pinging off of, giving you a fairly accurate idea of the location of the visitor - No bugs! This thing just works.

Cons

My only con is that it USED to be free, but hey, quality comes with a price, right?

Best I Found

The software has helped me be able to focus my attention on particular pages that are frequently navigated to, and to track how people's minds work as they go through my site. It's made the whole process SO much more fun!

Pros

Visitor Analytics is so user friendly, and I wasn't able to find the functionality even in more famous providers. I was able to track where each visitor went as they navigated through my site and how long they spent on each page. I also love the world map feature!

Cons

I would like it to be cheaper, but hey, hahaha!

Visitor Analytics tells me what I need to know

Pros

Ability to drill down from the dashboard and get more details, including visitor location on map.

Cons

Nothing, so far. You don't have to be a computer whiz to use it.

Great App

I like it a lot! All the information I need at a glance.

Pros

The app is integrated into my dashboard and there's no need to login to Google Analytics separately. All the info I need is right there in one place. The app is well designed, intuitive and easy to understand, and well designed.

Cons

Can't think of cons. This app has most of what Google Analytics offer for my needs

Perfect for a growing business!

Absolutely Love It All!!!

Pros

The information about our website visitors is easy to understand and relevant. Also, we love the new video session feature that has been added to the app. The video sessions have given our company a clear picture of how our visitors are interacting with our website. As a result of the video clips, we have been able to streamline and re-organize our website to drive our visitors to the information they want most, with more ease. This has resulted in longer interaction sessions with our website by our visitors. It was quite an eye-opening experience using the video. We always imagined our website users using our website a certain way, but they were using it differently than we had envisioned. Please keep up the good work with this app.

Cons

Would like to see a mobile platform of this product where we can see results on an mobile app

Clean Application that interfaces well into Wix

Across the board I could see that there were really benefits in having an integrated application that supports our other 3rd party SEO (Google Analytics).

Pros

Easy of use to setup and integrate into Wix. Allowing for enhanced statistics and data to be captured above and beyond the default analytical application within Wix.

Cons

Trial had limited access - you were not able to really dive in to experience all features unless you paid for it all. So while I could see the features that would be activated I could not experience or assess them. Trial limits you with very basic features and no drill down function for data.

My Experience with Visitor Analytics

Overall, It's been a great ride with Visitor Analytics because since the two years I've been using it, there has hardly been any downtime and I've been able to monitor activities on my website and gain some very valuable business insights like the different user metrics and dimensions and then I even know what works and what doesn't work on the website and I've been able to make adjustments accordingly. It has helped organic growth for my website a lot.

Pros

The feature that I like most about this software is the ease of use because it's very user-friendly and tailored for new or experienced users.

Cons

what I like least about this software is that it is difficult to track file downloads from websites with it. I even called the customer service once to ask if that feature could be added but they said it couldn't and then offered a different possible solution that turned out not to be practical.

Visitor Analytics: The Black Box You Didn't Know Existed is Revealed

Pros

The feature set is really comprehensive and it's increased the depth of how I view and analyze traffic. I am able to leverage this in-depth information to improve the overall experience for my visitors online.

Cons

Though I'm liking the experience so far, I would have loved to see some features that track some of the keywords and search terms that led visitors to the site, especially from an SEO perspective; something similar to Google Search Console's analytics, or an integration with it altogether. Even then, it's pretty much adequate.

It's a must have

Pros

Just knowing that people are visiting your website and seeing that they are looking at pages on it is an encouragement to keep on going, and not give up. When I first started out, I probably would have quit, but knowing that people were interested and looking kept me going. I'm so glad that in installed this app. Give it a try!

Cons

I would like to know where my visits are coming from without having to go to an IP location website.

Hi, David! Thanks so much for the review! There are multiple ways of knowing your visitors' location: Visitor Analytics Map, Live Visitors Map and via the visitors distribution tab where you can see the number of visitors per countries and per city. All these are placed in the left menu under Visitors. If you need any help with this, you can always go to our website and write us a message in the chat bubble!

Affordable Analytics

It is rewarding to know that visitors from a large number of nations visit my website. Encouraging, really, for I was thinking about closing the site until I saw that it is still (after 10 years) still sought after. As I said above, I would like to now which pages each visitor read and how long s/he remained on each page. My site is very large. If certain pages aren't attracting readers, I just might decide to take them down. I need that information.

Pros

Presentation of information is easy to access and follow. One does not have to go in search of what one needs to know. It's all right there and easy to understand.

Cons

I would like to know which pages each visitor read and how long s/he remained on each page. In other words, I'd like it to be more specific than which percentage of visitors read a certain page.

The other Side

i have benefited of Visitor Analytics; it alarms me of the new visitors, or returning visitors, and this helped me how to widen and increase our friends.

Pros

Visitor analytics, is a vital tool in keeping management team aware of those who may visit the organization's website, and their location; this has given me many privileges; 1- to know exactly how many people visited our website, daily, monthly and annually. 2- to know the location of the visitors and which country, region, city. 3- it enables me approximately to know sometimes to recognize the visitor, which is very important for our ministry and association. 4- It gives me the opportunity to keep my website safe; some hackers used to visit the website before sending fishing emails to us or other on behalf of our name.

Cons

sometimes it does not give the exact location of the visitor though it gives the IP, general location.

A Clearer Interpretation Of Your Web Stats For the Non-technical

Pros

The dashboard view provides a more digestable and straight-forward overview on our site's more important stats like location, device used and visited pages (trail). Though is not as powerful as Google Analytics, sometime over-information can have a negative effect for business owners (main job - interior designers) like ourselves. We don't want overly-complicated figures and jargon. We prefer to make decisions (online marketing) based on 'human-understandable' logic sometimes.

Cons

Mainly pricing matters, since Google analytics is free for small-medium local business sites. We're using this on one of our sites only. Not sure if we're asking too much but perhaps increase the 10k visits to a more reasonable cap.

Hi, Serena! Thanks for the review! We completely understand your concern. Most tools are free because you pay for them with your data. At Visitor Analytics, we value our customers? data and we don't use it for advertising, nor for selling it to third parties - hence the subscription plans. The prices were calculated taking into perspective the expense of hosting, development, maintenance, customer support and other valuable aspects that keep our app up and running and loved by everyone. Hope this answers your question.:) Best of luck!

Easy-to-use software and essential tool!

This has been my first experience with any type of analytical software or website building, and I honestly have enjoyed the information I've gained just by having access to this valuable intel. When you're trying to build an experience around customer needs, it's important to know what they're looking for and how you can better assist them. Great customer service starts with great customers, and having access to Visitor Analytics has helped us with achieving that goal. For that, our shop says THANK YOU!

Pros

With how easy this software is to use, I really appreciate the way you're able to see your customers/clients interact with your website. When you care about what your visitors are looking for and learn their interests via your website, it makes it easier to analyze ways to improve your site, and make it more efficient. You're able to cater to your customers in a more personalized way, and that's crucial when trying to create a virtual connection with the audience you're trying to engage. It's also wonderful how you're able to see the channels in which the traffic comes in. Whether it's Google, social media platforms, or otherwise, it gives you a chance to see what's working well and what needs to be improved upon.

Cons

The one are I would like to see improve are the visitor videos. If you're using the basic version, you only get 15 videos. It would be nice to have the videos that don't contain much viable interaction somehow be filtered out, because most the videos that get reviewed are mostly dead air or non-responsive interactions.

You need this tool!

FANTASTIC! I really like to use every day. It helps a lot to driving us to create new content or modify some existent content to our visitors/customers, based on their visits and the time of duration of their visits. With the new beta featura of Recording we can see exactly what our visitors are doing in our website. No words, Fantastic!

Pros

easy of use geographical differentiation daily analysis, per week and per month detect the visitor`s operational system detect the visitor`s web browser and now the visitors record - should be a standard feature of Visitor Analytics

Cons

For while, nothing to add here. Just the visitors record should be a standard feature of Visitor Analytics

Tried the Free Trial, will be continuing!

Our overall experience with the upgraded Visitor Analytics has been great. We have just recently started the free upgraded trial but with how it has been performing and helping us these past few days I definitely see myself renewing the service as it the info it provides is worth many times more than what it costs to keep the upgraded version. I will be a upgraded customer for the foreseeable future!

Pros

What I like the most about the Upgraded Visitor Analytics is that I am able to track and see where all of our websites traffic is coming from. That is such valuable information for a event coordinating company like ourselves so we can more wisely spend our ad budgeting on the right outlets to attract the customers that we think will book the most!

Cons

There is not much I can see to improve this software, something that would be helpful would be trying to work on the bounce rate to see what referrers most of the bounce clicks offs come from so we could decrease ad spend on those outlets.

Great help to reach out to the world

It does what we wanted it to do fairly well....

Pros

I love how you can see the country and region users are from. It has helped us promote our dance festival in regions we never thought we have any visibility in as well as divert resources accordingly to our original target regions.

Cons

Getting to the stats is a bit of a cumbersome process where I have to go to edit the site and then select the module and view the stats from there. Would have been much nicer if the WIX menu had the Stats option directly on the home menu.

Great web analytic tool which helps you, not gives you more problems

Pros

Visitor Analytics is a great web analytic tool for me as a content and niche marketer. Key in my business is to be flexible and getting insights fast, without constantly learning about new features of a tool like Google Analytics. I have no time for their constant changes, i need a stable tool giving me key data, and not fancy AI information a robot thinks I should use run my business on ;-). I think...

Cons

no cons :-), if I have an issue their support is outstanding

A must have tool to understand your audience and its behaivor

I realize some customers were trying to drag the color into the comment box and redesign the layout accordingly.

Pros

I always love it, the way the relevant information is visually displayed, make you feel like is a game and you want to score more points! But with the ability to view your visitor's interaction, make it an indispensable tool to stay on top of what works and what doesn't, like no other app, and yet keeping it simple.

Cons

speed for video, no (vid) download for analyzing

Best App on My Website

Pros

I go to Visitor Analytics every morning to see how many potential clients have been on the website the day before. It also tells me what pages clients are going to and I plan my marketing strategies around this valuable information. If numbers are down I know I need to make a change. If they are up then I know what I am doing is working. Love the app!!!

Cons

There are absolutely no cons that I can think of.