BoostHQ Reviews

4.71/5 (7 reviews)

Jessica Anderson

We really like BoostHQ, there are a few bells and whistles I wish I had but overall happy with it

Reviewed 2017-08-08

-easy knowledge storing platform -easy place to reference -cloud storage We really like the ability to make several different compartmentalized sections for different projects and data. I love the idea of a knowledge storing system but its always hard to put into words what I really need. While looking for a place that we could use for training and basic "how to" knowledge we stumbled upon boostHQ and I must say that I am happy with the overall system especially for the low price point of nothing at all!

Vikas Dhiman

BoostHQ is a great platform to collaborate on projects.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

- helped us collaborate on projects - Knowledge accessibility - increase productivity I've set up BoostHQ for my marketing agency. I found it easy to create groups for my projects and since we've moved our sharepoint work to BoostHQ its definitely easier to find everything. Having comments on the files and links has been a huge plus for us since we don't have to have to email each other for every edit or update in a project.

Negar Memari

BoostHQ helps us easily share best practice tutorial videos, guidelines and clinical procedures.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

- spend less time looking for information - employee engagement BoostHQ has been such a great tool for our nurses. We uploaded all of our procedures and guidelines as well as informative videos, and now they're accessible by phone while on the job. The BoostHQ support team really listens and helped us with all of our questions. They also released a calendar feature that we had requested.

Robert Kelly

Knowledge and content becomes very accessible for our team.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

We use the iOS app, but we are still waiting on the Android version. However, their team has mentioned it will be released in a couple of weeks. We use BoostHQ for our internal team collaboration and content sharing. The iOS app is very easy to use and push notifications keeps us informed about new content.

Faiza Zafar

Great way to share information and collaborate for remote teams.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

It has simplified the way we share links and content with one another. Meeting deadlines has become much easier.We are a remote team of content marketing freelancers, and we use BoostHQ to share content and links with each other. My FAVORITE feature is the Google Docs integration, for when we are collaborating on project documents. This has become a go-to app for sharing links and files with my team, so easy and fast!

Tim Jones

Excellent for my team

Reviewed 2017-04-11

The platform was very simple to set up for my team. We collaborate on a variety of documents and always had trouble with access control and finding the right content, so we now share all of our spreadsheets and Google Drive files in Boost. The comments are also very handy to keep all of our team decisions logged with our documents. - Simple to use - Great Google Doc / Drive integration - Fast support - Convenient sharing from my browser

Berjesty K

Easy way to share docs

Reviewed 2017-04-25

Our team has been using BoostHQ to share articles and docs we find important with both our internal team and students. Has worked great so far.